Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
WWE SmackDown! vs. RAW

Forum rules

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

nickisdaname Posted at: 09:42 Nov02 2005 Post ID: 501546
nickisdaname
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
This should be considered as spam for every moderator:

1. Useless posts/threads that are in the line of "I agree" or "This works!" or "Hello everybody" or "I like Bread"...etc. Typical one liners or short phrases with no substantial reasoning or elaboration provided with your reply would be considered spam.

2. Reviving old threads only to bring up your opinion, and that has been suggested by someone else previously in the same thread. We know our members have personal views to express, but please do not dig up/reply to threads which have been inactive for a month.

3. Creating a new thread when an active discussion of the same or similar topic is already going on in another thread in the same forum. Please try to look at the forum and check if a topic you wish to discuss is already receiving attention. Needlessly creating new threads as such would be considered spam. This also includes asking a question when the same question has already been posed by someone and a reply was given. Remember to do the check before asking.

4. Double-posting; posting consecutively (one post of yours is immediately followed by another of yours) is discouraged. Use the edit function/button to edit your previous post instead of posting a 2nd time to say "Oops I left out this...". Some members have the practice of replying to two separate posts with separate posts to each. This is discouraged due to the nature of our hosting packs and the need for posting. Use 1 post to reply to all the other posts that you are quoting/replying to.

5. Posts with like 1 or 2 words in them, try to post at least 3 words in your post. Don't post stuff like "hello" or "ok" or "cool"...etc.

6. Meaningless or annoying posts or posts that do not make sense at all.

I believe all mods here should follow it and also the members take precautions not to violate the rules mentioned here..
Moderator of Smackdown versus raw forums.. Soon, to be moderator of runescape2 forum..Smile
COOL OKJ Posted at: 09:07 Mar25 2006 Post ID: 758452
COOL OKJ
Forum GuestMember
+
+
fOR RULE #2 you may NOT bring an old topic up if you do then try not post again in it.

Mods: you may not close old topic even if someone bumped them.

Another rule whaen starting a tournment

1) NO CAWS I REPEAT NO CAWS ITS UNFAIR!!!!!!!
2) if someones tournment is running you cant make another until over
3)no flaming or spaming
4) topic creators must not play. The computer must play to make things fair.
5) if the topic creator chosses to randomly chosse a superstar you may not argue agansit it even though you dont like it the superstar.
6) HAVE FUN!!
i will make more rules for these.

Do NOT use without permission of the owner. (COOL OKJ)

lie_cheat_steel Posted at: 19:05 Sep01 2006 Post ID: 1023830
lie_cheat_steel
+
+
and with #2 also if there is a topic that you wanna reply to and its old just make a new one with the same title please

Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 287396

Post Top
Click to close