Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Yu-Gi-Oh! Nightmare Troubadour

What should they improve on in the next Yu-Gi-Oh Nintendo DS based game?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

SS5 vageto Posted at: 13:52 Nov08 2005 Post ID: 510303
SS5 vageto
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
They should have a smarter AI, the one in Troubadour was just plain stupid. They should add the cards they didn't put in the game, because that was stupid. Might I add have the option to turn on or off the Card animation, it can get very annoying sometimes. Maybe they should have left out the Monster animation anyway, the Nintendo DS lacks the graphical horse power to generate them clearly anyway, not to mention that it takes up a lot of Memory banks in the game that could go to something more useful.
They should also stop living in the past, move on past the Egyptian God card saga with Marik, it's getting old, all the games for the most part just repeat themselves, they should go into the Wake of the Dragons saga. Might they add Ban/Limit card on or off options when you complete or fulfill a certain quest in the game. Better word scripting for the game also, if their Word scripting team or whatever you call them can't think of sentances that make sense and put stuff like "let's already return" or "I will stop going out because of the slowness today" then why don't they just higher retards to do their jobs then?

Love to here your opinions Smile
Yawn - what is there to say?
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Rolan Posted at: 13:59 Nov09 2005 Post ID: 511325
Rolan
+
+
hear, hear, it all sounds good.
Overcome the darkness of your heart and soul and step into the light of the just...
Struggling Saiyan Posted at: 14:01 Nov09 2005 Post ID: 511327
Struggling Saiyan
Forum GuestMember
+
+
well they should've taken more time on it there's way to many glitches and my game was erased. the animation is ok but if they're gonna put it in they should've did something other than just the card exploding in battle. and when you switch to defense or attack they should make just like in the show and you were right they need to go past this story line but they were in such a rush to get onto ds.
I may be struggling, but I'm still the most powerfull saiyan in the universe!!!!!!
Daisuke's Pok?Pet Mumble the level 100 Pochama!(Penguins Rule)
mcgotcha1 Posted at: 14:42 Nov29 2005 Post ID: 539248
mcgotcha1
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i thought the same sounds gooud to me
[b][/b][i][/i][u][/u][font=arial][/font][size=12][/size][color=red][/color]
off the chain
SS5 vageto Posted at: 00:52 Dec02 2005 Post ID: 542705
SS5 vageto
Forum GuestMember
+
+
The DS was okay, but it just lacked some of the elements, and just a few the GBA had that it didn't.
Yawn - what is there to say?
du1387 Posted at: 14:58 Jan22 2006 Post ID: 630501
du1387
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I think they should improve the graphics and add new cards. I also agree with an earlier post about the going ahead of the marik saga. It does get old.
Rolan Posted at: 09:39 Feb08 2006 Post ID: 666124
Rolan
+
+
Lokks like were all in agreement overall.
Overcome the darkness of your heart and soul and step into the light of the just...
killasauce Posted at: 21:11 Feb19 2006 Post ID: 695028
killasauce
Forum GuestMember
+
+
The new yugioh game for ds should have a lot of things, For one they should let you walk around like in the sacred cards. They should also let you be able to roam around and talk to people. They should also, make it like the pokemon games but with 3d graphics where yopu are able to walk around cities and talk to people and go into buildings and duel people too.
thegamer1590 Posted at: 01:09 Mar05 2006 Post ID: 719755
thegamer1590
Forum GuestMember
+
+
They should put in all the cards that there is and they should more storyline.
Rolan Posted at: 09:31 Mar06 2006 Post ID: 722005
Rolan
+
+
Both of those things were already said, but they are still good ideas.
Cyote Posted at: 14:52 Apr30 2006 Post ID: 808079
Cyote
Forum GuestMember
+
+
They should have an option to refuse duels, especially when you don't know who the duelist is until you stand face to face. By then it's too late and you're sucked into a duel that wastes your time. Also, more saving sites and an option not to go home if you don't want to. And difinately move past the Marik saga. The VR segment could have been better as well. Why not have a story line that connects the old Yu-gi-oh series to the new DX series? That would have been interesting.

Cyote...
Rolan Posted at: 09:31 May08 2006 Post ID: 816661
Rolan
+
+
Some very good suggestions there, I particularly like the multiple save sites idea.
XxbakuraxX Posted at: 10:18 May25 2007 Post ID: 1617122
XxbakuraxX
+
+
I agree with everthing said here. What annoys me is all the bugs in this game, like how Pegasus disappears after you find Marik. I didn't know that, so I have to start the game over if I want a complete file with ALL cards and deck recipes. One thing I liked about this game was that it had a plotline. World Campionship 2007 is fun, but I hope the next game they make will have a plotline to follow. And I would like a longer game with all the stories. Instead of ending it with Marik, they should've gone on with the rest of the anime storylines. I also think it would be cool if they made a game that followed the manga. I liked the manga better than the anime. One thing that bugged me was how in the anime, Destiny Board spells out "FINAL" instead of "DEATH" like the manga. 4Kids killed it...

« Last edited by XxbakuraxX on May 25th 2007 »
XxbakuraxX Posted at: 10:28 May25 2007 Post ID: 1617132
XxbakuraxX
+
+
On 19-Feb-2006 killasauce said:The new yugioh game for ds should have a lot of things, For one they should let you walk around like in the sacred cards. They should also let you be able to roam around and talk to people. They should also, make it like the pokemon games but with 3d graphics where yopu are able to walk around cities and talk to people and go into buildings and duel people too.
That was what I thought the game would really be (I got it used, so I didn't see the cover with the screencaps). That would be really cool.
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close