Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Yu-Gi-Oh! Nightmare Troubadour

The Best Card

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Rolan Posted at: 10:49 Nov17 2005 Post ID: 521922
Rolan
Post Likes: 0
+
+
OK, now for the heated debate on which card is the best. Personally I think it is a combination of Raigeki and Harpie's Feather Duster. It wipes out all of your opponent's cards easily and leaves you with a clear path to attack your opponent.
Overcome the darkness of your heart and soul and step into the light of the just...
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
SS5 vageto Posted at: 21:15 Nov17 2005 Post ID: 522725
SS5 vageto
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Too bad you can't actually use them in combination since both are banned cards, and you can only have one. Besides there is a lot more better cards that could be put to use then Raigeki or Harpie's Feather Duster IMO.
Yawn - what is there to say?
Rolan Posted at: 08:28 Nov18 2005 Post ID: 523121
Rolan
+
+
Yeah but it works good in Standard Format.

As for Advanced Format, I like to use Slate Warrior. 1900 Attack, 4 Stars, and 2 good effects. Combined with a decent Trap Card it can be a powerful opening move. Plus Slate Warrior is not even Semi-Limited in the game so you can use up to 3.
Overcome the darkness of your heart and soul and step into the light of the just...
SS5 vageto Posted at: 19:47 Nov25 2005 Post ID: 533725
SS5 vageto
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Well it's not like you can work with a Traditional Format in the game, so you're pretty much duked unless you're palying YVD. Somethins bug me about Troubadour.
Yawn - what is there to say?
Rolan Posted at: 09:37 Mar03 2006 Post ID: 715724
Rolan
+
+
Hmm,what else is good... well something else good for the game's format would be Lightning Vortex. Fry all of your opponent's face up monsters and discard a card, which goes great with Dark Paladin, another great card.
goku454545 Posted at: 16:09 Mar16 2006 Post ID: 743316
goku454545
+
+
On 17-Nov-2005 Rolan said:OK, now for the heated debate on which card is the best. Personally I think it is a combination of Raigeki and Harpie's Feather Duster. It wipes out all of your opponent's cards easily and leaves you with a clear path to attack your opponent.
You might as well use infinate cards and final destiny. Sure you get rid of everything, but with infinate cards you can keep some good ones when discarding five to acivate final destiny.
check out my small site

http://gokusgameforum.s10.f...lace.com
master_1 Posted at: 10:35 Jul07 2007 Post ID: 1727308
master_1
+
+
slifer is the best.
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close