Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Zelda 64: Ocarina of Time

triforce

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
linkthemasterofALL Posted at: 20:18 Oct08 2006 Post ID: 1080393
linkthemasterofALL
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
listen the triforce is not in zelda ocarina of time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sorry.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
phyro989 Posted at: 15:40 Oct10 2006 Post ID: 1082311
phyro989
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Yes it is. You can not get it but it is. When you place the three stones (the one you gather as a child) in the temple of time the triforce appears over the door of time.
I am a zelda fanatic. If you got a question I got an answer. My e-mail is [email protected]
sheiny Posted at: 16:00 Oct10 2006 Post ID: 1082359
sheiny
+
+
phyro989's right linkthemaster - you can't get the Triforce, but it is in the game!
[center]HERE TO ANSWER YOUR GAMING QUESTIONS & HELP YOU BEAT THOSE GAMES!
[color=red][b]2,000+ POINTS & ALWAYS GROWING!!![/color]
I FINALLY GOT MY WII & WII LOVE IT!!!!![/b][/center]
gangsta64 Posted at: 17:20 Jan14 2007 Post ID: 1293829
gangsta64
Forum GuestMember
+
+
more specifichttp://www.youtube.com/watc...-X2zt3s4

Im Evil, believe it
Pooly Posted at: 05:04 Feb26 2007 Post ID: 1400467
Pooly
The Sheep Lover
+
+
You can't get the triforce although it is in the game and it is on Links hand as he Zelda and Ganandorf all have a peice of it inside them.

Credit to .Impact for the sig & avy
kokiri_kid Posted at: 18:39 Mar29 2007 Post ID: 1472961
kokiri_kid
+
+
Did you even watch that video? It looked like cheap copy-and-pasting. And Pooly's right on the money.
[center]
[center]Thanks to Zelda bandit for the Sig and Avy
Zelda bandit Posted at: 18:43 Mar29 2007 Post ID: 1472971
Zelda bandit
Forum GuestBanned
+
+
yup it did to be honest.
Join this CAUSE im giving away free s-mod spots!

reasons i left!
cheatsupastar94 Posted at: 01:43 Apr08 2007 Post ID: 1498972
cheatsupastar94
Forum GuestMember
+
+
You cannot litterally get the triforce as an item but you can see it. P look at the thread where there is the triforce in ice cavern.
I HAVE CHANGED MY ACCOUNT TO: SACRED_LIGHT.
Silver Dragoon Posted at: 03:38 Apr18 2007 Post ID: 1533079
Silver Dragoon
+
+
Y'know i had a weird dream where i was hacking into beta quest with levatation and everything...

strangely i went to Hyrule Castle and I COULD GO IN!!!!! There I saw Zelda (Before Gannon kidnapped????) and She asked me if I wanted to find the Triforce! I said yes and she said meet her as a child. So i went to the temple of time but weirdly...it was diffrent...way diffrent (check out Zelda's secret ocarina. They say it was called the Hall Of Time) so i put the master sword back (there was a pedestal?!) and was a kid. So i guess Gannon didnt touch the Triforce yet. I went to Zelda (she didnt know that i wanted to find the triforce...) anyway i asked her about it (well she asked me) and she said that there was a Fourth Goddess no one knew about. A cut scene played where a PURE black goddess appeared. Zelda said that this "The fourth goddess was named Salula. She was the mother of Din, Nayru, and Fareore(sp? she didnt say anything in () ok?). She was also the goddess of Time. She had created time (What?????) and left a Small Triangle that could fit inside of the Triforce." The scene ended and she said the Triforce was never complete without the Fourth peice. And then she taught me a song i had to remember. (This happend in a DREAM and Beta Quest.) The song was "Oath to Goddesses" (I think it was Up Left A A left Up right and down. LOOOOOOONG) Anyway she said to play it infront of the Pedistal of time. When i did i was transported to a place called "Buryal ground" (Goddesses die????) The land was PURE BLACK with a small sanctuary in the middle (Think like in Majora's mask.) I went there and instead of a tree (See majora's mask) there were 4 caskets. They all had the names of the goddesses on them. The 4Th was infront of the three. I opened the First one and the text said "Nothings there..." so i did the same to the other front 2. NOTHING!!!!!) But weirdly when all three opened a cut scene happened where the TRIFORCE APPEARED!!!! I DIDNT EVEN DO ANYTHING!!!! So i found it and Link stared at the fourth casket. I opened it and the fourth peice came out! The fourth peice was Pure black.(Ok Salula was gothic i think) and then it fused with the Triforce and the peice turned gold! And they said that the Triforce was now know that the Quaforce (WHAT?!??!?!?!?!?!?!) and the dream ended...

I dont know but most of my dreams are of the future.... Maybe....Maybe i just gave a clue to the Triforce?!?!

« Last edited by Silver Dragoon on Apr 18th 2007 »
My Sig is Locked :( ... And Rich did it!!!
parky171 Posted at: 14:29 May15 2007 Post ID: 1596814
parky171
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i know alot of you think its fake in the game...but its not...i even have proof

http://internal.tbi.net/~max/tri-force.jpg what do you see inbetween the medallions...

if anyone has any questions about Zelda Ocarina of Time and also Majoras Mask...email me [email protected]
Silver Dragoon Posted at: 06:29 May18 2007 Post ID: 1602237
Silver Dragoon
+
+
On 15-May-2007 parky171 said:i know alot of you think its fake in the game...but its not...i even have proof

http://internal.tbi.net/~max/tri-force.jpg what do you see inbetween the medallions...

if anyone has any questions about Zelda Ocarina of Time and also Majoras Mask...email me [email protected]
You got that from ZSO ^_^ Oh and that was edited.
nandreaherbert Posted at: 15:20 May22 2007 Post ID: 1611926
nandreaherbert
Forum GuestMember
+
+
im trying to get cheats for this game. please help.
Silver Dragoon Posted at: 22:22 May22 2007 Post ID: 1612936
Silver Dragoon
+
+
On 22-May-2007 nandreaherbert said:im trying to get cheats for this game. please help.
off topic!!!!!

Go 2 zso (zeldas secret ocarina)
S|iPkNoTFreak Posted at: 09:47 Jun09 2007 Post ID: 1646524
S|iPkNoTFreak
+
+
Silver dragoon... u probably had activated the beta quest codes..
.... your like the #1 GS code submitter.. why would you write that lol.
Maybe it was a screwed up major glitch.. or you were high... lol
klaww Posted at: 11:10 Jul07 2007 Post ID: 1727431
klaww
+
+
its in therebut you cant get it
Silver Dragoon Posted at: 08:45 Jul14 2007 Post ID: 1745804
Silver Dragoon
+
+
WTF i dont do drugs....and i dont remember sending in any GS codes. Just normal cheats. >_< REMEMBER I SAID IT WAS A DREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EhEhEh ShameShameShameShameShameShameShameShameShameShameShame

AND I SAID I USED BETA.......

Dream! HELLO?!

« Last edited by Silver Dragoon on Jul 14th 2007 »
Twilight Knight Posted at: 13:37 Aug07 2007 Post ID: 1816630
Twilight Knight
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 18-Apr-2007 Silver Dragoon said:Y'know i had a weird dream where i was hacking into beta quest with levatation and everything...

strangely i went to Hyrule Castle and I COULD GO IN!!!!! There I saw Zelda (Before Gannon kidnapped????) and She asked me if I wanted to find the Triforce! I said yes and she said meet her as a child. So i went to the temple of time but weirdly...it was diffrent...way diffrent (check out Zelda's secret ocarina. They say it was called the Hall Of Time) so i put the master sword back (there was a pedestal?!) and was a kid. So i guess Gannon didnt touch the Triforce yet. I went to Zelda (she didnt know that i wanted to find the triforce...) anyway i asked her about it (well she asked me) and she said that there was a Fourth Goddess no one knew about. A cut scene played where a PURE black goddess appeared. Zelda said that this "The fourth goddess was named Salula. She was the mother of Din, Nayru, and Fareore(sp? she didnt say anything in () ok?). She was also the goddess of Time. She had created time (What?????) and left a Small Triangle that could fit inside of the Triforce." The scene ended and she said the Triforce was never complete without the Fourth peice. And then she taught me a song i had to remember. (This happend in a DREAM and Beta Quest.) The song was "Oath to Goddesses" (I think it was Up Left A A left Up right and down. LOOOOOOONG) Anyway she said to play it infront of the Pedistal of time. When i did i was transported to a place called "Buryal ground" (Goddesses die????) The land was PURE BLACK with a small sanctuary in the middle (Think like in Majora's mask.) I went there and instead of a tree (See majora's mask) there were 4 caskets. They all had the names of the goddesses on them. The 4Th was infront of the three. I opened the First one and the text said "Nothings there..." so i did the same to the other front 2. NOTHING!!!!!) But weirdly when all three opened a cut scene happened where the TRIFORCE APPEARED!!!! I DIDNT EVEN DO ANYTHING!!!! So i found it and Link stared at the fourth casket. I opened it and the fourth peice came out! The fourth peice was Pure black.(Ok Salula was gothic i think) and then it fused with the Triforce and the peice turned gold! And they said that the Triforce was now know that the Quaforce (WHAT?!??!?!?!?!?!?!) and the dream ended...

I dont know but most of my dreams are of the future.... Maybe....Maybe i just gave a clue to the Triforce?!?!
You have quite the imagenation.
Changed my account to Days of Ragnarok.
Mr.Clueless Posted at: 21:14 Aug11 2007 Post ID: 1831321
Mr.Clueless
Post Likes: 1
+
+
The triforce is in the beginning cutscene... ANd yes, it's on Link's Zelda's and Gannondorf's hands.
And so he said, "and there will be delicious cake", and with those words, I said, "I see what you did there..."
cheatsupastar94 Posted at: 02:32 Aug14 2007 Post ID: 1837437
cheatsupastar94
Forum GuestMember
+
+
yes you DO have a great imagination. But still.... there is a nagging thought that you can get it....
I HAVE CHANGED MY ACCOUNT TO: SACRED_LIGHT.
Mr.Clueless Posted at: 21:58 Aug14 2007 Post ID: 1840021
Mr.Clueless
Post Likes: 1
+
+
I know, but... You can't, there should be a hack where you can get it, then it wouldn't be so bad...
And so he said, "and there will be delicious cake", and with those words, I said, "I see what you did there..."
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close