Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Zelda 64: Ocarina of Time

triforce

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous
cheatsupastar94 Posted at: 02:09 Aug16 2007 Post ID: 1843637
cheatsupastar94
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
thats too bad... o wells i dont mind................................................Whistle

Yes i do! I wanna triforce NOW!!!
I HAVE CHANGED MY ACCOUNT TO: SACRED_LIGHT.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Mr.Clueless Posted at: 20:00 Aug17 2007 Post ID: 1848636
Mr.Clueless
Post Likes: 1
+
+
We asll do. But in real life.
And so he said, "and there will be delicious cake", and with those words, I said, "I see what you did there..."
marielue5 Posted at: 22:27 Nov17 2007 Post ID: 1997048
marielue5
Post Likes: 1
+
+
On 18-Apr-2007 Silver Dragoon said:Y'know i had a weird dream where i was hacking into beta quest with levatation and everything...

strangely i went to Hyrule Castle and I COULD GO IN!!!!! There I saw Zelda (Before Gannon kidnapped????) and She asked me if I wanted to find the Triforce! I said yes and she said meet her as a child. So i went to the temple of time but weirdly...it was diffrent...way diffrent (check out Zelda's secret ocarina. They say it was called the Hall Of Time) so i put the master sword back (there was a pedestal?!) and was a kid. So i guess Gannon didnt touch the Triforce yet. I went to Zelda (she didnt know that i wanted to find the triforce...) anyway i asked her about it (well she asked me) and she said that there was a Fourth Goddess no one knew about. A cut scene played where a PURE black goddess appeared. Zelda said that this "The fourth goddess was named Salula. She was the mother of Din, Nayru, and Fareore(sp? she didnt say anything in () ok?). She was also the goddess of Time. She had created time (What?????) and left a Small Triangle that could fit inside of the Triforce." The scene ended and she said the Triforce was never complete without the Fourth peice. And then she taught me a song i had to remember. (This happend in a DREAM and Beta Quest.) The song was "Oath to Goddesses" (I think it was Up Left A A left Up right and down. LOOOOOOONG) Anyway she said to play it infront of the Pedistal of time. When i did i was transported to a place called "Buryal ground" (Goddesses die????) The land was PURE BLACK with a small sanctuary in the middle (Think like in Majora's mask.) I went there and instead of a tree (See majora's mask) there were 4 caskets. They all had the names of the goddesses on them. The 4Th was infront of the three. I opened the First one and the text said "Nothings there..." so i did the same to the other front 2. NOTHING!!!!!) But weirdly when all three opened a cut scene happened where the TRIFORCE APPEARED!!!! I DIDNT EVEN DO ANYTHING!!!! So i found it and Link stared at the fourth casket. I opened it and the fourth peice came out! The fourth peice was Pure black.(Ok Salula was gothic i think) and then it fused with the Triforce and the peice turned gold! And they said that the Triforce was now know that the Quaforce (WHAT?!??!?!?!?!?!?!) and the dream ended...

I dont know but most of my dreams are of the future.... Maybe....Maybe i just gave a clue to the Triforce?!?!
ummm ok then
Pokemon DS record since return to sc 29-3
fc 0301-9016-8239

Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close