Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

~Team Pikachu~

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 30 of 127
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | ... | 125 | 126 | Last     Previous | Next
Pikachu_Master Posted: 18:50 Jan18 2007 Post ID: 1303657
Pikachu_Master
Post Likes: 0
+
~Teams List~:
Team Rocket: **
Leader:
Members:
Team Magma: **---Team Aqua
Leader:
Members:
Team Aqua: **---Team Magma
Leader:
Members:
Go-Rock Squad: **---
Leader:
Members:

Anyone can make their own teams, but another person must join before it is an official team. Creators of their own teams get to choose it's name and whether it is evil or good, of course. The first people to ask gets to be the leaders of the teams above. Here is some more details about the ~Teams List~:

-First people to join the teams already made get to be leaders
-Leaders can choose if their team is evil or good
-Creators of teams get to be the leader and choose whether the team is good or evil
-People on teams can choose to have Pokemon related to the team (EX. Team Rocket people can pick Meowth, Zubat, Golbat, Persian, Cacnea, etc.)
-Created teams must have someone else join to be official.
-Created team leaders can pick a specific type of Pokemon for members to use, or it can be any Pokemon. Or to be more specific, specific Pokemon wanted on the team
-Team Leaders must have a Pokemon that is like the real leaders Pokemon (EX. Team Rocket- Persian, etc.) In new teams, people can choose which one
*-Competitions against other teams in NetBattle, or any place else, is acceptable. Team Leaders are the ones who battle. It will be a one-on-one Pokemon Battle with the Pokemon the leader chose. The winner will not only earn a level for the whole team, but will get the opportunity to do one of the following things:
>Gain control of the losing team for 1 day
>Leader can change Pokemon to whatever they want
>Get to control a legendary for 1 week(along with other Pokemon)
>Get free of challenges for the rest of the week (Saturday does not count, cannot choose this if it's Saturday)
>Members can change Pokemon if leader accepts
*All Pokemon will be level 100*

Teams Waiting To Be Official:
Team of Awesomeness *Evil*---
Leader:
awesome white shark *Articuno*
Members:
Details:
Team Pika *Good*---Team of Awesomeness & Evil Teams
Leader:
Pikachu_Master *Pikachu*
Members:
Details:
-1st 2 members need to have a Pichu Pokemon
-Pokemon are electric type or legendaries
-Team of Awesomeness is Team Pika's archenemy as well as other teams

« Last edited by Pikachu_Master on Jan 22nd 2007 »
awsome white shark Posted: 18:52 Jan18 2007 Post ID: 1303663
awsome white shark
awstpl
+
Copier, oh well, lots of people already copied my ideas. Join my forum.

My team is called: Team of Awesomeness
Join PokémonPlanet! The biggest team!
monaman Posted: 19:10 Jan18 2007 Post ID: 1303718
monaman
Forum GuestBanned
+
oh sorry it's called ...Team Pikachu

THEY will take over THE WORLD
Pikachu_Master Posted: 19:16 Jan18 2007 Post ID: 1303744
Pikachu_Master
+
It's not technically the same. I had other ideas. Like the team "Go-Rock Squad". And you can have one Pokemon that goes along with the team. I told details. That should help. Hopefully.

But anyway, many people can become a leader now. For now I am going to only accept 1 new team. So anyone can have it. Any idea for a new team is acceptable. But only one for now. Anyone can join and get leader position. And people can join to get member position. I think people should go for their favorite team instead of going for leader.

Oh, I forgot 2 rules:
-Team Leaders must have a Pokemon that is like the real leaders Pokemon (EX. Team Rocket- Persian, Mewtwo, etc.) In new teams, people can choose which one
-Compitions against other teams in NetBattle, or any place else, is acceptable. Team Leaders are the ones who battle. It will be a one-on-one Pokemon Battle with the Pokemon the leader chose. The winner will not only earn a level for the whole team, but will get the opprituinity to do one of the following things: (The things will be added in the post. But here no. You shall have to wait people.)
Pikachu_Master Posted: 19:25 Jan18 2007 Post ID: 1303772
Pikachu_Master
+
On 18-Jan-2007 monaman said:oh sorry it's called ...Team Pikachu
Should have guessed. I'll go there now.
monaman Posted: 20:04 Jan18 2007 Post ID: 1303869
monaman
Forum GuestBanned
+
my system won't let me play!

THEY will take over THE WORLD
awsome white shark Posted: 21:31 Jan18 2007 Post ID: 1304045
awsome white shark
awstpl
+
On 18-Jan-2007 Pikachu_Master said:It's not technically the same. I had other ideas. Like the team "Go-Rock Squad". And you can have one Pokemon that goes along with the team. I told details. That should help. Hopefully.

But anyway, many people can become a leader now. For now I am going to only accept 1 new team. So anyone can have it. Any idea for a new team is acceptable. But only one for now. Anyone can join and get leader position. And people can join to get member position. I think people should go for their favorite team instead of going for leader.

Oh, I forgot 2 rules:
-Team Leaders must have a Pokemon that is like the real leaders Pokemon (EX. Team Rocket- Persian, Mewtwo, etc.) In new teams, people can choose which one
-Compitions against other teams in NetBattle, or any place else, is acceptable. Team Leaders are the ones who battle. It will be a one-on-one Pokemon Battle with the Pokemon the leader chose. The winner will not only earn a level for the whole team, but will get the opprituinity to do one of the following things: (The things will be added in the post. But here no. You shall have to wait people.)
Mine is Articuno.
Suicune70 Posted: 21:40 Jan19 2007 Post ID: 1305975
Suicune70
+
If it has to deal with pokemon i'm in
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77sD0rnaD_4 I give credit to Master Sword57 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEuO--IgAoU join Team Naruto_Hinata
Pikachu_Master Posted: 08:14 Jan21 2007 Post ID: 1309473
Pikachu_Master
+
OK. What Pokemon do you want for a "Partner"?

AWS, OK, so your Pokemon is Articuno. But first, someone must join for it to be official. You can still choose what your Pokemon is, and if it's good or evil.
awsome white shark Posted: 10:42 Jan21 2007 Post ID: 1309958
awsome white shark
awstpl
+
make it evil
Suicune70 Posted: 20:06 Jan21 2007 Post ID: 1311652
Suicune70
+
Mine is going to be EVIL SHADOW LUGIA

« Last edited by Suicune70 on Jan 21st 2007 »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77sD0rnaD_4 I give credit to Master Sword57 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEuO--IgAoU join Team Naruto_Hinata
Pikachu_Master Posted: 16:42 Jan22 2007 Post ID: 1313046
Pikachu_Master
+
You want shadow lugia suicune? OK. Shadow Lugia is evil, till you catch it that is.

And AWS's team is EVIL. Evil is evil. So I will make a good team to destroy Team of Awesomeness. (Hint in my new sig. to find out what the team is going to be called)
Pikachu_Master Posted: 16:53 Jan22 2007 Post ID: 1313069
Pikachu_Master
+
On 21-Jan-2007 awsome white shark said:make it evil
Oh, and you can also put up to 3 details about your team too. Like what Pokemon can be used, types of Pokemon that members can pick, which teams are your enimies, etc.
awsome white shark Posted: 17:09 Jan22 2007 Post ID: 1313108
awsome white shark
awstpl
+
The pichu bros.
Suicune70 Posted: 20:12 Jan22 2007 Post ID: 1313456
Suicune70
+
I want to be a pokemon ranger and my attacks are (hydroblast,blastburn,thunder,frenzyplant partner) also i want minum

« Last edited by Suicune70 on Jan 23rd 2007 »
dragonmaster745 Posted: 20:23 Jan22 2007 Post ID: 1313481
dragonmaster745
+
Cool new stuff.

Name: David
brawl fc: 1418-6442-8427
No 1 Luigi on SC
Pikachu_Master Posted: 16:10 Jan23 2007 Post ID: 1314339
Pikachu_Master
+
DM745, you want to join a team. All the teams still need leaders and the created ones need members.

AWS, my team is Team Pika. It involves the Pichu Bros, if you look at team details. Do you want to put up details about your team? Limited to 3 details. You can also choose to have up to 2 enemies. One can be specific, both can be specific, one can be broad, or both can be broad.

suicune, you can be a Pokemon Ranger. You can be all of the ones listed under "You can be 1 of the above and/or as many of these:" and can also be one of the ones under "You can only be 1 of the:".

Updates:
-New rules under ~Jobs~ List on page 20. Actually, it's going to make it more fun
-1st page edited, and new Pokemon Of The Week

« Last edited by Pikachu_Master on Jan 23rd 2007 »
ShadowGX Posted: 16:57 Jan23 2007 Post ID: 1314470
ShadowGX
Post Likes: 1
+
If you want to announce somethin', edit it into yur first post. Second deleted.
Baby I like it.
Pikachu_Master Posted: 17:17 Jan23 2007 Post ID: 1314515
Pikachu_Master
+
Sorry.

I have tried again, but it still keeps messing up. So instead I will just post the rules for the jobs list here. With 1 you can pick any Pokemon, but with 2 you have to pick a Pokemon that goes along with your job. Below is the details:
Trainer- Trainers can choose one starter Pokemon to battle with them. Starters are Bulbasaur, Treecko, Chikorita, Torchic, Charmander, Cyndaquil, Squirtle, Mudkip, Totodile, and Pikachu.
Breeders- Breeders can choose only 2 Pokemon of the same breed at a time. One male, one female. Breeders can choose when eggs "appear". Once they have decided, the "egg" 'shall go to an egg caretaker for them to hatch. Each egg caretaker can take care of 3 eggs at a time. Look at "Egg Caretaker" for more details. After "egg" is given over, breeders can change Pokemon. MUST be at least one hour for egg to "appear". Pokemon can be any Pokemon.
Egg Caretaker- Egg Caretakers can take care of 3 "eggs" given to them by Breeders. Breeders must tell what Pokemon is in each "egg". Check Pokemon Eggs Page To See Eggs and recently hatched eggs for that day. Eggs "hatch" 3 days after given to caretaker.
Pokemon Ranger- Pokemon Rangers can choose to have Plusle or Minun as a partner. They can also choose to have one other Pokemon for a partner. But that Pokemon can only be kept for 1 week. CANNOT choose the same Pokemon over again for the next week. If Ranger doesn't choose another Pokemon, then wild Pokemon is automaticly released and they cannot choose another one unitl they come back. Partner Pokemon ALWAYS stays.

« Last edited by Pikachu_Master on Jan 29th 2007 »
kyleteen Posted: 19:09 Jan23 2007 Post ID: 1314897
kyleteen
+
I guess i'll join. Poke-partner: Metagross

« Last edited by kyleteen on Jan 23rd 2007 »
Displaying Page 30 of 127
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | ... | 125 | 126 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by Forum Admin

Post Top
Click to close