Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Thank you for printing this page from www.SuperCheats.com. Remember to come back to check for more great content for Football Manager 07.

Cheap players hints and tips for Football Manager 07

Comment | Bookmark
Rate this hints and tips:   3   0  

cheap players

Added:

Starting a game with a small club, you often get a a terrible transfer budget and you often have to resort to selling players to help scrape up your cash. But there are still some top players you can buy that are really undervalued. I started with feyenoord, a decent dutch club. In the fist season I won the domestic double and got to the final of the uefa cup. All players transfer fees are reffered to in pounds. Some players I bought were:

Vincent enyeama. Goalkeeper. Comes from some obcure team in israel, and is world clas. But available for around 100k. Thats daylight robbery.

Eddie johnsen. Striker. In my first season, he scored 29 goals. Really fast, young, fantastic in the air, and can finish. A brilliant target man. Comes from america, and I got him for around 1.5m.

Josmer altidore. Striker. He is a real investment. I stuck him in my youth team, and he broke into the first team a couple of years later aged 18. Really prolific striker, the perfect compliment to eddie johnsen. I got him for about 200k I think. Another young american.

Nathan sturgis. Versitile defender. Can play anywhere along the backline. Comes from america again... Young developer. 250k

Danny szetela. Midfielder/defender. Bough him for almost nothing, can't remeber an actuall transfer fee. A good squad player. Another american. He has very funny hair.

Lebohang mokoena. Right wing/striker. Bought from orlando pirate for 350k. Be quick for this one. His value skyrockets, and he becomes one of the worlds best plers in around six or seven years.

Kristoffer haestad. Center or left mid. Is avaiable on a free transfer due to contract expiriation. You might have to compete with other clubs for him, but well worth it if you manage to sign him.

Pawal golanski. Left back. Polish national team quailty player, but still should be able to get him for about 400k. In my forth season inter milan jut bought him from me for about 8million. Thats good business.

Freddy adu. Attacking mid/ left mid. Another guy that becomes truely world class. He made a bit of a dent in my budget at 2 million, but well worth it. Really young, but can still slot straight into your fist team.

Joe lewis. Goalkeeper. Bought him from normich for 20k. Which is ridiculous really. A perfect back up to enyeama. Give him some first team action and watch him grow. He managed to break into the england under21 side and made a few

Caps.

Hope these players help you out. Any questions about football manager you may have, I will try to help with. As you can probably tell, I have far to much time on my hands.

[email protected]

If you need more help, we've got more Football Manager 07 cheats and also check out all of the answers for this game

Added by: Max B
ID#12727 | REPORT..

Have a question for Football Manager 07?

Comments for this hint