Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Soul Edge: Chronicles of the souls

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 8

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 6 | 7 | Last     Previous | Next
Dragoon King. Posted: 11:58 Jun14 2006 Post ID: 867704
Dragoon King.
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
I like the story so far but there are some parts where things seem to speed up where I thought more work could have ben done to make the story longer and better
[center]
My dragon has issues
()xxxxxx[|]::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::>
(+[__]:Smile
WARNING: "Next left" does not mean "turn left immediately."
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Seos san Nekros Posted: 17:29 Jun14 2006 Post ID: 868436
Seos san Nekros
+
To add to my last post, it IS somewhat confusing to try and read through the french. I understand your intention, and its a good idea, but when you use it a lot it makes it harder for me to know which parts are important.
[center]
[color=silver]
Thanks to V-Gamer for awesome sig and avy.
[url=http://s381.photobucket.com/albums/oo256/SeossanNekros/][color=silver]Gifts and such. Thanks guys. =D[/url]
[url=http://forums.supercheats.com/topic.php?topic=97843][size=13][color=silver]Short Story - Haunted[/url]
Azred Ferla Posted: 13:57 Jun15 2006 Post ID: 869564
Azred Ferla
Forum GuestMember
+
I could understand it perfectly because mon Francais est flawless. Even so, it's tres annoying trying to decipher every alternate sentence. Mon German est not very good, so warn us if Nightmare's going to make an appearance, okay?
Azred Ferla, Black Mage of SuperCheats.
Lygace d'Azred Ferla
Cervantes De Leon Posted: 12:35 Jun16 2006 Post ID: 870829
Cervantes De Leon
+
You didn't had to translate it. I'm not going to put important stuff in a different language, so there's no need for translation.

Next chapter coming soon.

By ozzo

Mission debriefing: Now available
Seos san Nekros Posted: 12:41 Jun16 2006 Post ID: 870846
Seos san Nekros
+
ok, thats all i wanted to know. let us know if anything important IS in a different language, lol.
[center]
[color=silver]
Thanks to V-Gamer for awesome sig and avy.
[url=http://s381.photobucket.com/albums/oo256/SeossanNekros/][color=silver]Gifts and such. Thanks guys. =D[/url]
[url=http://forums.supercheats.com/topic.php?topic=97843][size=13][color=silver]Short Story - Haunted[/url]
Sotek Posted: 05:56 Jun18 2006 Post ID: 873415
Sotek
+
So when's the next chapter coming then? I want to see Raphael use the noob stab on Stephen! And is he going to kill all of the charactars from the game, or just pound them a bit?

Seeing as I now have three short stories posted, I figure I may as well put all of them in my bio, so go there for links to "The Lab", "Daemon" and "Afterlife". Additionally, you should read my fic, The Crystals of Narlkant
Azred Ferla Posted: 11:31 Jun18 2006 Post ID: 873796
Azred Ferla
Forum GuestMember
+
He'll probably only kill the evil ones. And Xianghua.
Lygace d'Azred Ferla
Cervantes De Leon Posted: 15:35 Jun20 2006 Post ID: 877175
Cervantes De Leon
+
Chapter 8

?A solemn madness hones his blade.?

?I?ll give you one more chance to reconsider your ideas on the sword. Refuse, and feel the power of my Rapier.? Raphael taunted, waving his weapon at me.
?I told you. I will not let evil such as that exist in this world.? I said sternly at him, waving my left claymore towards him.
?Very well then,? Raphael said, bowing before me, probably some sort of French warrior thing, before returning to his feet and saying, ?let us dance.?

Upon saying these words, Raphael charged forwards and brought his sword straight sown towards me. I shielded with my claymores and made a twin swipe at him. Raphael jumped backwards to avoid being sliced in half before running back in and attempting multiply stabs in to my face. ?This guy?s fast? I thought, blocking each of his stabs with my swords. I dodged out of the way of his stabs and kicked him in the leg. He recovered from it and came running forwards, constantly trying to hit me on the head with his sword. I blocked a few times until, seeing a chance, impacted his blow and made a slice at his chest. The end of my sword hit off his gold necklace, sending him spinning towards the ground. ?Is that all you?ve got?? I taunted, realising his only skill was in speed.
?Hmph. You dare mock me boy?? Raphael said quite loudly, obviously annoyed by what I guessed he would consider a cheap strike. He got back up and, looking really ****** off, took a few steps back. ?I?m ready for what you?ve got.? I taunted, thinking that this would be easier than I first thought it would be.
?You really think so? Well you shall soon see that you cannot go against my blade.? Raphael taunted back at me.

Upon saying these words, the hole room went dark. Raphael raised his Rapier in to the air, which suddenly caught fire. Completely surprised by this, I moved in to a defensive position, not knowing what could happen. Raphael moved forward in slashed his sword at me, somehow smashing my claymores straight out of the way. The force of this attack sent me half way across the room, straight in to a bookcase. Raphael walked over to my fallen body. ?Hmph. Fool, you delude yourself.? he taunted, swinging his sword around his hand. ?You really think so?? I said, regaining a firm grasp of my weapons and slashed at his ankles. Raphael fell in pain, allowing me time to get up and jump, elbow first, in to his stomach. I got off of him and pointed my right claymore at his neck. ?Enough of this.? I said, ?Now I need some things answered.?

?First of all, if you?re not going to tell me of it?s location, who will?? I asked.
?Urgh?Head east to Greece. Find the one called the ?Soul of the Valkarie?. She?ll know.? Raphael managed to blurt out.
?OK. Secondly, what the hell was that thing you used on me?? I asked, hoping he would answer this one as I was desperately wanting to know.
?It is called an unblock able. If you want to perform such a thing, you must charge your soul and transfer all energy from it to your weapon.?
?Charge your soul?? I thought for a while, wondering what he meant by it. ?Thanks.? I said, whacking the hilt of my claymore off his head, instantly knocking him out.

I walked off out of his mansion, still wondering what he meant by this ?Soul charge? thing Raphael mentioned. As I left the gates, I noticed a piece of paper stuck on my belt. I opened it up to see a map of what could possibly be the entire world. Amazed by this find, I folded it up and put it in to a pocket, then headed east.

By ozzo

Rooku Posted: 15:44 Jun20 2006 Post ID: 877192
Rooku
+
Real cool. I like it.
You should make a Roleplay Smile
ÄßßÉ- well. isn't this just interesting?
Azred Ferla Posted: 09:46 Jun21 2006 Post ID: 878133
Azred Ferla
Forum GuestMember
+
Yay! Teh Frenchie got pwnered! Awesome chapter, and I'm especially liking the Unblockable attack.
Lygace d'Azred Ferla
Dragoon King. Posted: 13:09 Jun21 2006 Post ID: 878787
Dragoon King.
Forum GuestMember
+
Im realy likeing this FF. Keep up the good work Smile
[center]
My dragon has issues
Cervantes De Leon Posted: 14:37 Jun21 2006 Post ID: 879006
Cervantes De Leon
+
Thanks for your comments people. I like to know that people are actually reading this.

Chapter 9

North-East Italy

?How is it humanely possible to charge your soul?? I wondered, still unsure about this whole theory about unblock able attacks. It had been three days since that fight and I was about half way towards Greece. I was walking through a forest near the edge of the Italian border, according to the map that I stole from Raphael. The area I was in was fairly open, so I didn?t have many problems getting through the forest. ?There must be some way of doing it.? I said to myself, more interested in my thoughts and not really paying attention to where I was going. Suddenly, the ground below me collapsed and I fell down a pit. I hit the bottom face first, and everything went black.

?Hey, look, he?s coming round.?
?Just in time for his turn, how about that??
?Yeah, perfect timing mate.?
?Huh, wha-? I said, looking around at my surroundings. I was in a small rowing boat in what appeared to be a lake. The boat came up to a small platform where the two people on the boat threw me up on to.
?There you go. Try and not get too badly killed. You don?t know how hard it is to clean blood stains off of this.?
?Killed?? I thought, before realising where I was. I was in a coliseum. From where the boat came was a huge structure filled with spectators who obviously came to see some fights. In the centre stood a man wearing robes. The way he separated himself from the rest of the crowd obviously meant that he was the owner of this place. ?Ladies and Gentlemen. I give you?our newest challenger.? he bellowed, his use of English meant that this place was known from all around the world by higher class people. ?Wait a minute?challenger? I don?t remember putting myself forward for this?? I thought as the crowd cheered at the idea of new blood to this arena. ?That hole! They must have set it to capture people for this.? I realised just as the cheers died down and I could hear myself think. ?The challenger will face two opponents, one after the other. So, without any further distractions?? The man yelled so that everyone, including me, could hear the conditions of this fight. I looked to the other side of the arena and had the shock of my life. Stood opposite me was a huge lizard, roughly my height, with human features, armour on his arms and legs and a sword and shield for weapons. The beast screamed at me, bearing it?s huge, sharp teeth, before moving in to a battle stance. ??may I present to you, our challengers first opponent. The Lizardman! Fight!?

As the crowd started cheering again, the Lizardman took a few steps forward and screamed again, trying to intimidate me. I drew my claymores from their scabbards and charged forward. The lizard impacted the attack with his shield, and whacked me in the face full force with his tail. I quickly got back up and stabbed Lizardman in the arm before whacking in the face with the hilt of my right claymore. The lizard fell to the ground and stared up at me, as if it wasn?t wanting to fight. Knowing that these people must have done something to him, I started to feel sorry for the poor guy who this beast now was. The lizard?s expression suddenly changed and I got his feet kicked in to my stomach. I fell backwards, my head floating above the water below us, and looked as the Lizardman, got up and, in some sort of honourable way, allowed me to get back on to my feet. The Lizardman charged at me with his sword raised. I dodged it, only to find him throw his shield in my face. I was dazed for a few seconds before regaining proper sight and seeing the Lizardman charge at me, mouth open, ready to chew my face off. I stuck my left claymore out in front of me and charged forward. My sword connected with the back of his throat, causing the audience to instantly erupt with applause and screams of approval. I took my sword out from the Lizards deceased body and kicked it in to the lake. ?That?ll save some time cleaning.? I thought.

?Ladies and Gentlemen, our challenger has won!? the man bellowed, causing even more cheering. ?Now he will face his second opponent?the Green Terror!?
?I don?t like the sound of this.? I thought, looking to where the Lizardman first stood to see something so horrible, it wasn?t of this world?

By ozzo

Azred Ferla Posted: 14:40 Jun21 2006 Post ID: 879014
Azred Ferla
Forum GuestMember
+
O noes! Teh Lizardman are pwnzord! Stab in face is good, though. I'm sure this "Green Terror" will be even more uber.
Lygace d'Azred Ferla
Dragoon King. Posted: 14:54 Jun21 2006 Post ID: 879042
Dragoon King.
Forum GuestMember
+
Looks like Lizardman will be sleeping with the fish tonight.
[center]
My dragon has issues
Cervantes De Leon Posted: 12:48 Jun23 2006 Post ID: 881781
Cervantes De Leon
+
Chapter 10

?His fate is to live with the pain of countless regrets?

?Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you?Necrid!? The man announced and the crowd cheered once again, although it died out quickly as everyone saw the freak that opposed me. It was green all over, only wearing grey trousers, some armour on it?s arms and some sort of glowing circular thing on it?s chest. It?s head had several spikes along it, while it?s left shoulder had even more. It also had what appeared to be horns just above it?s left hand. It?s eyes were an evil red colour and it had some sort of metal protector below it?s mouth. It?s fingers were replaced by claws and it didn?t seem as if it had a weapon of any sort, except for those claws.

?FIGHT!?

Necrid approached me slowly, obviously trying not to show me any weaknesses. I kept my ground and waited for it to make the first attack. ?I let my guard down a bit with that Lizardman, I?m not doing it again.? I thought.
?Gjischwoidngeuawuurgh!? Necrid bellowed at me.
??What?? I wondered to myself.
?Froshwerid!? It then said. Necrid lunged forward and threw it?s fist at me. I dodged and swiped my right claymore down at him. Necrid guarded with it?s arm horns before, to my surprise, making a long sword-like object appear in it?s hand and slash me in the face. I fell to the ground, stunned, while Necrid taunted towards the audience. I felt my face and, realising that it?s weapon couldn?t cut through flesh, got up and charged at Necrid. ?Wwwargh?? Necrid yelled, turning round just in time for me to jump and plant both my feet in to it?s face. Necrid staggered backwards, leaving him open to an attack from me. I stabbed him in the side, only to realise that my claymores were useless against his hard skin. ?It?s skin?it?s like rock.? I yelled as Necrid recovered, quickly giving me a punch in the face for my efforts. I got back to my feet quickly, as to avoid any extra injuries from this beast, and tried to attack again. Necrid swung it?s arm up in the air, creating a giant axe, which hit me in the stomach with such force, I was knocked in to the air towards him. As I came down on him, his body flared up, burning me and knocking me aside when I landed on him. I landed on my feet and quickly tried to think of something. ? You must charge your soul and transfer all energy from it to your weapon.? Raphael?s words echoed in my head.
?It?s worth a shot.? I thought, facing Necrid and preparing myself.

I held both claymores to the right hand side of my body, and concentrated hard on giving as much energy as possible to my swords. ?Come on!? I thought, seeing Necrid approach me, it?s arms creating two small blade-like objects. Suddenly, I felt a surge of power flow through my arms. Everything went dark. I looked towards my swords to see that they were on fire. Instantly knowing that this was it, I released the energy and slashed Necrid right in the chest. Necrid went flying backwards in pain, hitting the ground with a hard thud. Necrid stood still for a few seconds, looking as if he was dead, but eventually stood up and faced me. ?Egjuiche?? It said, looking as if he had some sort of fear of me know.
?What happened to you anyway?? I said in a way so that Necrid could hear, but the audience couldn?t.
?Nglobuoie.? Necrid replied.
?Whatever it is, why are you still here?? I asked, ?Why not escape?? Necrid expression changed. It seemed as if he liked this idea. He faced the audience and roared at them, causing them to scream and run out of the coliseum. ?Stop! What are you doing?? The man yelled at me and Necrid. Necrid turned to me and, knowing what it was planning, nodded. Necrid picked me up and threw me at the man. I landed on the man?s chest, knocking him back and winding him. ?You will let both of us go, got that?? I yelled in the man?s ear, keeping my weapons near his face. ?Of?of course, anything as long as you?ll spare me.? the man whimpered, his voice nowhere near as strong as it was before.

After being shown the door, I looked up to the sky and smiled. I was free, even though I had only been their prisoner for a few hours, I was still free. I looked towards Necrid, who was already running off in the other direction. It ran in towards the forest, and disappeared within the trees. I took one last look at where it headed, before turning round and heading off. ?It shouldn?t be too long before I get to the border.? I thought to myself, pulling out the map. ?I should reach Greece in about four days.? I stopped for a moment and turned around. The coliseum was completely deserted now, not even the owner could be seen now. I smiled, realising that I had helped those people forced to fight here, and continued onwards to Greece.

By ozzo

Azred Ferla Posted: 12:54 Jun23 2006 Post ID: 881789
Azred Ferla
Forum GuestMember
+
Pwnage. Didn't know Necrid had such good aim.
Lygace d'Azred Ferla
Sotek Posted: 13:54 Jun23 2006 Post ID: 881989
Sotek
+
LMAO! That was cool, Necrid's ace. Greece eh? I think I know who's next...

Seeing as I now have three short stories posted, I figure I may as well put all of them in my bio, so go there for links to "The Lab", "Daemon" and "Afterlife". Additionally, you should read my fic, The Crystals of Narlkant
Dragoon King. Posted: 16:12 Jun23 2006 Post ID: 882217
Dragoon King.
Forum GuestMember
+
You would have thought they would have a cage so the fighters could'nt run after a battle
[center]
My dragon has issues
Azred Ferla Posted: 03:29 Jun24 2006 Post ID: 882852
Azred Ferla
Forum GuestMember
+
They do have a cage, but if they used it, how would Stephen have booted Lizardman out? He'd have been tripping over his corpse while fighting Necrid.
Lygace d'Azred Ferla
Cervantes De Leon Posted: 15:19 Jun24 2006 Post ID: 883528
Cervantes De Leon
+
On 23-Jun-2006 Dragoon King. said:You would have thought they would have a cage so the fighters could'nt run after a battle
Yeah, run off the stage in to a lake, that's gonna get you far isn't it? Plus there's a chance you wont survive the battle anyway (look at Lizardman) so the cage seems slightly unecessary.

« Last edited by Cervantes De Leon on Jun 24th 2006 »

By ozzo

Displaying Page 2 of 8

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 6 | 7 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close