Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

School, Where do you draw the line?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 7 of 7

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Last     Previous
kimmy456 Posted: 23:42 Dec23 2010 Post ID: 2942584
kimmy456
Post Likes: 0
+
okay okay okay.....i got one and this one was something I could believe that it happened. Get this....

A student is walking down the hallway and sneezes another student who just happened to be nearby tells the student who sneeze god bless you. Well a teacher nearby heard the student say that and gave the student a detention for saying the words God Bless You, when I heard that I was like what? that makes no sense....
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
BURNOUTFREAK Posted: 12:44 Jan19 2011 Post ID: 2956139
BURNOUTFREAK
edgy
Post Likes: 97
+
This is the most ridiculous rule I have ever heard:
In our school we have to carry a small piece of cloth to clean our shoes in case they get a bit of dust on it. Consequences follow if you're caught without it.
We also have to wear our school uniform with our blazer at all school functions.
sphynxx Posted: 21:00 Jan19 2011 Post ID: 2956269
sphynxx
.:I Am What You Fear Most:.
Post Likes: 102
+
The uniform part is understandable, but carrying around a cloth to clean your shoes? Christ that's a bit perdantic (sp?). Our school did prefer polished shoes, but if we had some reasonable wear & tear or skuff marks they didn't care, so long as we did polish our shoes (they were black leather/fake leather) once in a while.

<3 to Craizen for the Avatar & TheLlama for the Signature.

"Forever in this heart of mine, an everlasting bond. From now until the end of time, are memories so fond."

Juli said:I am officially a Sphynx fangirl. C:
PurgingLight Posted: 23:45 Jan19 2011 Post ID: 2956308
PurgingLight
Post Likes: 0
+
It's pedantic but yes, that is going over the line in terms of decency. At least I didn't have to worry about shoes with my clothing. The school code was to wear tan or black slacks and a decent dress/polo shirt (I forget what kind it was now). We could at least wear whatever shoes we desired, as long as they were tasteful and in good repair.
By reading this, you lost the game. Oh, and want to pet my puppy? It doesn't bite.

Sorry, no DS-compatable Wifi.
ShadowStriker64 Posted: 23:55 Jan19 2011 Post ID: 2956312
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
Post Likes: 3
+
Our school code on shoes is if they're wrong detention.It has to be black leather and has to have laces.If you dont and your doing a science experiment then you cant do it.You get sent to the office.But our teachers are real slack and hardly check.

-Less Cringey Stuff here -

Avy+Sig done by Cyn check out his Shop in the Graphic-Requests Forum if it still exists.

BURNOUTFREAK Posted: 07:34 Jan20 2011 Post ID: 2956339
BURNOUTFREAK
edgy
Post Likes: 97
+
Also the shoes must be brown, there's only one place where you can find brown shoes in town, and it's expensive. But it is to be expected if you go to a snobbish school such as mine.
nightmare2 Posted: 18:09 Jan24 2011 Post ID: 2957772
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
Post Likes: 41
+
Paint them brown, they will never know.

Right so last week my friend came over and we were talking and he started telling me about something that happened in school. Alright so during science class the teacher left the room during an experiment. So a kid thought it would be funny to mess up the teachers example. (They were mixing chemicals and using fire for something.) So he did. Nothing happened so he got bored and went back to work, the teacher returned soon and continued the example. So she could see something was wrong. It was bubbling and the gases were coming out so she quickly tried to get everyone out but it kinda exploded and the room was full of gas.

Yea so after everything was cleaned up and everyone was safe she turned to a student (who apparently got in trouble often) and blamed him. She started screaming and wouldn't listen to anyone, so finally he just took the blame and went to the principal. He told the principal the story. In the end, even with all the other students defending him, he was expelled.
Sir Adam of Peridot Nightmares

Go visit the Fan Fiction and Role Playing Forum and check out what is there maybe you will see something of interest and feel free to stay and have a cup of -insert beverage of choice here- and some cookies. It's on the house! Well it would be if I had a house...
Displaying Page 7 of 7

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close