Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

SuperCheats Treasure Hunt 2 [DISCUSSION/Questions] FINALLY COMPLETED!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 17
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 15 | 16 | Last     Next
X__x Posted: 18:50 Jan13 2010 Post ID: 2786840
X__x
That Resigned Admin Face/Guy
Post Likes: 2
+
Originally, I was holding this in the Forum Games. That was under Dave's rule, and I could do nothing about it. Now, because I want to kick up activity to the forums again, and hold my own little contest, This will be stationed in General Chat. Also please remember ANYTHING in STRIKE THOUGH is NOT current. The next thing you're going to see once this sentence is finished is the rules, so please note these are what I wrote before.
Spoiler:
click to reveal

I'm updating this now. THIS IS A FREE FOR ALL. It's to make things go smoother instead of having to go like last time. Currently, the new rules are the following:

Rules:
1. All Contestants will be going Solo.
2. All members will work individually, searching for the Threads I clue them to.
3. People must be willing to show up, you can not just Randomly add a person in so we reach the Maximum amount of people.
4. NO ASKING ME FOR HELP. If I give you hints, I'll have to give it for everyone! So do not try to ask me over MSN!!
5. ALL answers will be in LINK form, and MUST match my links! If the links do not open up the same pages I have, you do not get accredited with the point!
6. In the event of multiple people getting all 25 links completed just as the week is through, the one who posted it earliest will be the winner of that round.
7. We will have a total of FIVE(5) ROUNDS. Each round knocking off the lowest 5 players, until we get to the Final Five(5). Once there, we'll have a only 5 links needed. Basically, each round we have, the link requirements drop by the amount of members eliminated:
Round 1: 25 Clues
Round 2: 20 Clues
Round 3: 15 Clues
Round 4: 10 Clues
Round 5: Finals

All members on here shall be going out into the Teams, Main Site and Forums for the Answer link. No link shall be located within Staff. Remember, All of this is individual effort! Each member must complete as many as they can by the end of the week. Once the week is up, I'll need all participants to post the 25 links (or if they couldn't find them all, just what they have) in a post after me. The Location of the Forum will NOT be Given, To make this a real Treasure hunt, you must search for yourself to answer the Clues.

Prizes
1st - Special request in an animation, or something like that cookie fad I somehow managed going around. Anything that is within my Animation abilities. I can do animation Sigs, too. I can't guarantee a smallish file size if I use a background. And, if I can, have Rich do the same for the Forum MVP if he allows it. I'll need a special image, though.
2nd - A consolation avatar, depending the user, the cookie fad I have going around with three images of my choosing. Feel free to use it or not.
3rd - The cookie avatar that people seem to love, but with one special image and one customly drawn emote. My picks. Feel free to use it or not.
4th - A smallish avatar. Similar to what g33k has, but not green.

THIS IS OPEN TO EVERYONE! Anyone wanting to participate, post asking to play, please!
Registered members:
1. Forgoten_scars: /4
2. geezerguy: /4
3. dx_hbk: /4
4. Vasco: /4

CLUES

Vasco:

1) This member has four letters to his name, and was originally in the Treasure Hunt until recently.
2) This topic Contains a LOT of requests for the entirety of SuperCheats.
3) This member used to be a Pokemon Hub moderator until he left. He has the letter "O" in the middle of his account.
4) This Admin has four characters in his name, and is on spring break from school, and Vas wants to be him ;D

Forgoten_Scars:

1) This Hub is something that I wish be active, but yet isn't so much. Watch out for Las Plagas!
2) This topic is in a certain forum, I created and pinned the topic. It is the rules list of that pokemon forum.
3) This forum is containing a list of things written and pinned by myself on my old account, in the pokemon forum. A lot of ****** ****** Requests are asked there.
4) This game system doesn't have a link quite yet (I'll accept it's name), but it is the game system in which Pokemon Generation 5 will be coming out on.

geezerguy:

1) This member used to be a Super Mod, but left. But now he's returned, in a sense, to visit and post with us occasionally and then disappear for a while. Awesome guy and now a father at about 20 years of age.
2) This topic is what you're posting in now.
3) This member is the same member as number 1 (in regards to the Super Mod thing), but in a different hint. His sig, before leaving, I gave animation to it because he was nicer about 2 years ago, compared to now.
4) This Admin might not post as often, but is still quite the awesome guy. His name has "Crystal" in it. (If you don't know this one, lukie, I'm gonna have to hunt you down. xD )

dx_hbk:

1) This Hub is where I used to mod back in October 2007.
2) This topic was where my first post ever was made in January 2007
3) This forum contained that first post!
4) This game system is the system that game can be played on! It has a counterpart on the **** *** *******. I ask for the later system, not the one in *'s. You have three choices.

For those wondering what this was like before, it was located In this page, back in early 2008.

« Last edited by X__x on Mar 26th 2010 »

Forgot I had this tag.

I'm also torn between Red and Green from Super Effective.
People kept asking me for minecraft skins. I now tell them to go to my website to request them.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
superbird5005 Posted: 19:04 Jan13 2010 Post ID: 2786851
superbird5005
Shawn the Supreme
Post Likes: 5
+
I'll be the first to sign up Smile
badass
Hatershateme is forever bae
IT'S SPELLED Shawn

X__x Posted: 19:07 Jan13 2010 Post ID: 2786854
X__x
+
Birdo has been added to the roster. :D

I'll be adding the clues once everyone is settled and registration closes. Smile

Forgot I had this tag.

People kept asking me for minecraft skins. I now tell them to go to my website to request them.
Layne. Posted: 19:11 Jan13 2010 Post ID: 2786857
Layne.
Post Likes: 0
+
Sign me up Tankity. Although I really don't think I have a chance at getting anywhere with this....xD.

Nicooooole<3
X__x Posted: 19:24 Jan13 2010 Post ID: 2786864
X__x
+
Layne. added into the roster. You'll have as equal a chance as everyone else. There are 25 clues total, and no one to drag you down like last year.

Forgot I had this tag.

Forgoten_Scars Posted: 19:26 Jan13 2010 Post ID: 2786869
Forgoten_Scars
Orbis terrarum est mei
Post Likes: 28
+
Might as well sign me up, I'm sure I can do something in this :D
X__x Posted: 19:28 Jan13 2010 Post ID: 2786873
X__x
+
Forgoten_Scars added to the list. Also the "Rich" post, posted by an impostor was removed.. Seriously unfunny to mock Rich.

Forgot I had this tag.

Ryuujin Posted: 19:42 Jan13 2010 Post ID: 2786886
Ryuujin
+
I linked Saphy to a page with him posting. She managed to get a screenshot of him. Evil

hay sup banba. I'm joining too, yo.
~ My Theme ~
X__x Posted: 19:45 Jan13 2010 Post ID: 2786887
X__x
+
I can see the deleted posts, but I left the one in public view.. Rich was emailed about it so I'll let him to finish the account if he wants.. Anyway, Ryuujin has been added!

Forgot I had this tag.

g33k Posted: 22:20 Jan13 2010 Post ID: 2786940
g33k
Mr. Lurker
+
Sure, I might as well sign up.

Plus Chris, you win +10 internetz for mentioning me in your post in a polite manner.
Are you ready to meet GOD?

Thanks for the Avy goes to Tank! Sig by me.
Emiliano Zapata said:It's better to die upon your feet than to live upon your knees!

Clicking this is bad for your brains.
yossy666 Posted: 01:03 Jan14 2010 Post ID: 2786956
yossy666
+
I don't understand. Someone please explain to me what the hell this is exactly.
i wanna live like james dean, i wanna die a superstar.
---
yossy666 | Komodo | Aaden Foli | 02 Dissociative. | yossy666
geezerguy Posted: 01:30 Jan14 2010 Post ID: 2786959
geezerguy
Jailbait / Lukie
Post Likes: 43
+
k so, sign me up, yo.
Winner of Member Brawl 2011 <3
dx_hbk Posted: 05:00 Jan14 2010 Post ID: 2786995
dx_hbk
Skeptic
Post Likes: 6
+
Sign simba up to please ;-;.

^ That guy is GOD

"Lost somewhere between immensity and eternity is our tiny planetary home." ~ Carl Sagan

ShadowStriker64 Posted: 05:11 Jan14 2010 Post ID: 2786998
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
Post Likes: 3
+
beam me up chris...i mean sign me up..yea something like that

-Less Cringey Stuff here -

Avy+Sig done by Cyn check out his Shop in the Graphic-Requests Forum if it still exists.

.Impact Posted: 05:33 Jan14 2010 Post ID: 2787010
.Impact
Resident Graphics Artist
Post Likes: 1
+
Sign teh Impact up.

Xeta Posted: 05:46 Jan14 2010 Post ID: 2787028
Xeta
Beneta
Post Likes: 79
+
I will play.
ozzo said:xeta actually makes a lot of sense most of the time

if everyone agreed with him more often we wouldnt have this problem
Volke Posted: 05:56 Jan14 2010 Post ID: 2787041
Volke
Executioner
Post Likes: 33
+
Ahh...what the hell...I'm in.
Jirachi X Posted: 06:04 Jan14 2010 Post ID: 2787048
Jirachi X
+
Dont have a clue what we will be searching for... But whatever, I'm in.
I'm gone - bye
X__x Posted: 14:47 Jan14 2010 Post ID: 2787172
X__x
+
Mmk, list has been updated with:

g33k
geezerguy
dx_hbk
ShadowStriker64
.Impact
Xeta
Volke
Jirachi X

We still have room for more!

Forgot I had this tag.

Ninetailed Fox Posted: 15:14 Jan14 2010 Post ID: 2787182
Ninetailed Fox
Kitsune
Post Likes: 6
+
I'll give this a go, sign me up.

"Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend."
Displaying Page 1 of 17
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 15 | 16 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close