Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Assassin's Creed: The Pieces

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 14 of 16
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | Last     Previous | Next
Intoxication Posted: 20:17 Aug19 2010 Post ID: 2888286
Intoxication
Post Likes: 0
+
"Than let's get going, shall we?" Banzo asked, he turned around and walked up the stairs. "Thank you, Paola." Banzo said, before beginning to leave the brothel through the roof.

Signature and avatar done by Vasco the noob.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
imaloony8.0 Posted: 20:35 Aug19 2010 Post ID: 2888288
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
Post Likes: 6
+
"My door is always open to you!" Paola called. "I will alert Sister Teodora in Venice should you need her assistance."
As Maia moved to leave, Paola handed her a small bag. "Should you ever fight those two characters you mention again, run." She whispered.
Maia took a quick look into the bag and nodded before following Banzo out of the window.

Fan was one of the first to the rooftops. "We should take an indirect route back, because the templars might..." Fan trailed off as she fixed her gaze on pillars of smoke. They were rising from the direction of the Thieve's guild.

Wanna listen to me rant about stuff? I started a blog!
https://theloonybinblog.wordpress.com/
Intoxication Posted: 20:40 Aug19 2010 Post ID: 2888289
Intoxication
+
"Indirect, whatever works." Banzo said.

Yogi_Bear Posted: 22:31 Aug19 2010 Post ID: 2888344
Yogi_Bear
+
"Gesù," Niccolo gasped as he saw the smoke coming from the guild. "No, this can't be," he said, flashing back for a moment to his childhood.

He watched as the flames licked through his farmhouse. He heard the frightened screams coming from inside.

Suddenly back in the present, Niccolo shuddered. Quickly regaining his composure he asked, "Should we investigate?"
Thanks Craizen

Proc^^
++Pixel Euphoria
imaloony8.0 Posted: 22:35 Aug19 2010 Post ID: 2888346
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
Fan was beyond hearing Banzo at the point. She immediately took off directly towards the guild and had disappeared in a matter of moments.
"Well, there goes our guide." Maia mused. "At least we know where it is. After you then." She said to Banzo.

Intoxication Posted: 00:10 Aug20 2010 Post ID: 2888371
Intoxication
+
Banzo quickly took off, not noticing the flames for the moment. "Let's go!"

imaloony8.0 Posted: 08:08 Aug21 2010 Post ID: 2888881
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
Taking a more indirect route, the assassin's didn't reach the guild for another 25 minutes. By the time they got there, the whole building was engulfed in flames.

Maia sat atop a building near the flaming building. "Nice guild." She joked.

Obviously, all the thieves who escaped had left quickly. Standing around the building were about 15 city guards. The templars were nowhere to be seen and probably sent these men to do their work for them.
A citizen ran up to one of them. There were about a dozen others waiting behind him. "There might be people stuck in there!" The man said. "We have to try and extinguish the fire and get in there!"
The large guard shoved him away. "**** off. We've got orders to torch this place." He said.

Intoxication Posted: 09:48 Aug21 2010 Post ID: 2888905
Intoxication
+
Banzo quickly scanned the building, he looked outside to the city guards, thirteen guards, he looked down into the courtyard of the building as he scanned around. "There's three thieves stuck." Banzo said, pointing towards an unconcious thief who was knocked out by a large piece of timber, another thief was trapped inside a room with fire in the backround, the last was trying to help them. As this happened a small uproar occured outside.

"Get out of the way, now!" A woman said, sprinting towards one of the city guards with an iron dagger. One of the guards quickly drew his sword. "Stop there, wench!" The woman didn't stop and the guard quickly shuffled forward, stabbing his sword through the woman's chest. Blood oozing onto the tip of his sword and outwards. "Anybody else care to join her!" About seven civilies started to attack the guards in anger. Banzo quickly leaped into the courtyard, grabbing the unconscious thief. "Quickly, help them!" He shouted back to his brothers with the small uproar occurring outside.

« Last edited by Intoxication on Aug 21st 2010 »

imaloony8.0 Posted: 10:08 Aug21 2010 Post ID: 2888914
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
"...Why?" Maia asked. She shrugged as she sat on the roof to watch what unfolded.

A thief was lying on the ground, holding her side from where a guard stabbed her when she tried to approach the building. It was Fan. She struggled to her feet to join the fight.

Intoxication Posted: 10:11 Aug21 2010 Post ID: 2888917
Intoxication
+
During the uproar outside the building the civiles were so caught up in rage that they did not even notice Fan below them, a battle ensued between thirteen guards and about seven civiles. One of the guards backed away from the battle, noticing Fan. He grabbed her by the neck and picked her up. "Wench!"

imaloony8.0 Posted: 10:19 Aug21 2010 Post ID: 2888919
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
Fan pulled a dagger out and stabbed it into the guards arm. The guard screamed in pain, dropping Fan immediately and trying to pull the dagger out.
Fan was quick in reacting, punching the guard in the throat to stun him. As he staggered back, Fan kicked him in his legs to send him to his knees. Fan swept up behind him and snapped his neck with a satisfying crack.
Fan wheezed, falling down to one knee and holding her side, which was now oozing blood quickly from the sudden movement.

Intoxication Posted: 10:25 Aug21 2010 Post ID: 2888922
Intoxication
+
The guards quickly massacred the several civilians who tried to put up a fight, but three of them were fatally injured. "Nine left..." A woman whispered under her breath above the rooftops. "Whenever you are ready, madam." A man's voice said. "Do it, now." She whispered back at him. Just than a small barrage of about five arrows came from the rooftops, a small band of four thieves rushed down. Two of the arrows landed pin-point into one of the guards' throat, than right eye, the other three quickly going into the chest of another. Seven guards, several thieves. A woman landed by Fan's head, picking her up and leveling her onto her shoulder.

« Last edited by Intoxication on Aug 21st 2010 »

imaloony8.0 Posted: 10:30 Aug21 2010 Post ID: 2888927
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
"W-what's going on?" Fan looked at the woman.

Intoxication Posted: 10:34 Aug21 2010 Post ID: 2888929
Intoxication
+
"Sorry about this..." The woman said, scuffling down about an inch before knocking Fan out with her shoulder. A thief quickly came behind the woman. "Take her from here." SHe said, the man nodded as he took Fan from the woman. Back in the building Banzo was looking up at Maia while picking up the unconscious thief. "What in the world are you doing?" Banzo shouted back to the assassin's.

imaloony8.0 Posted: 12:16 Aug21 2010 Post ID: 2888955
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
"Enjoying the show!" Maia called back.

A few of the civilians who got away from the guards tried to get into the building but found the entrance blocked by burning planks.
"Move it or lose it!" A voice shouted from behind them.
The civilians jumped out of the way as a huge mace crashed down on the burning planks, turning them into burnt toothpicks.
Devin lifted his mace and rested it on his shoulder. "You guys are really useless without me, aren't you?" He chuckled.

Yogi_Bear Posted: 23:03 Aug21 2010 Post ID: 2889233
Yogi_Bear
+
Niccolo's face immediately brightened as he saw Devin approach the battlefield, "My brother!" he exclaimed, "So good to have you back." He then jumped into the fray, facing off with a guard wielding a longsword and also armed with a dagger in his belt. Drawing his enormous sword with two hands, Niccolo struck heavily at the guard who stepped aside and returned a blow which Niccolo deflected.
Thanks Craizen

Proc^^
++Pixel Euphoria
imaloony8.0 Posted: 23:52 Aug21 2010 Post ID: 2889242
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
"And you as well, brothers!" Devin laughed as he smashed another guard with his mace. The few remaining guards quickly dropped their weapons and ran away.
"Quickly, we must save the ones left inside!" Devin said, waving the assassin's towards the burning building.

Yogi_Bear Posted: 00:07 Aug22 2010 Post ID: 2889247
Yogi_Bear
+
"Right," Niccolo agreed and examined the flaming building. He began to climb, avoiding the hottest parts of the building and heaved the flaming beam off one of the unconscious thieves. He grunted and threw it slightly to the side and its momentum caused it to crash through the floorboards. Hoisting the unconscious thief to his back, Niccolo moved fairly quickly to the side of the building. Examining the drop, he tried to think of a plan.
Thanks Craizen

Proc^^
++Pixel Euphoria
Intoxication Posted: 07:35 Aug22 2010 Post ID: 2889308
Intoxication
+
Banzo looked overhead while he was on the rooftop, watching the fleeing guards, he stood beside Maia to catch his breath. "Maia, you know what this means..." He said, looking onwards as a small squad of three templars. Two of them seemed to be regular soldiers, the other was obviously a captain with the change in armor and insignia.

g33k Posted: 16:42 Aug22 2010 Post ID: 2889442
g33k
Mr. Lurker
+
Fred, who was beside Banzo and Maia said, "If Maia doesn't, I do... Time to kill some templars!" He said while grabbing his axe. "On your word Banzo." Fred said calmly looking down upon the templars.

« Last edited by g33k on Aug 22nd 2010 »
Are you ready to meet GOD?

Thanks for the Avy goes to Tank! Sig by me.
Emiliano Zapata said:It's better to die upon your feet than to live upon your knees!

Clicking this is bad for your brains.
Displaying Page 14 of 16
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close