Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Assassin's Creed: The Pieces

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 4 of 16
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | ... | 14 | 15 | Last     Previous | Next
Intoxication Posted: 19:41 Jul26 2010 Post ID: 2874942
Intoxication
Post Likes: 0
+
"Devin, go now!" Banzo whispered, as he threw the smoke bomb high in the air.

Signature and avatar done by Vasco the noob.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
imaloony8.0 Posted: 20:15 Jul26 2010 Post ID: 2874961
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
Post Likes: 6
+
Devin walked up to the templars with his hands behind his back. "Hello boys, how are you?" He smiled.
"Who the..."
The large templar never got to finish his sentence, because a fistful of sand hit him right in the face.
"Gah!" He shouted, clawing at his face. He roared and bounded after Devin, who was already running away.
The templar holding the thief loosened his grip for a second, just as the smoke bomb hit the ground and blinded everyone.

Wanna listen to me rant about stuff? I started a blog!
https://theloonybinblog.wordpress.com/
g33k Posted: 20:19 Jul26 2010 Post ID: 2874962
g33k
Mr. Lurker
+
Fred, jumped down behind the templar holding the pickpocket, hit him in the side of the head with his fist, and told the pickpocket "If you're going to run, now would be the time."
Are you ready to meet GOD?

Thanks for the Avy goes to Tank! Sig by me.
Emiliano Zapata said:It's better to die upon your feet than to live upon your knees!

Clicking this is bad for your brains.
sharingansasuke Posted: 20:50 Jul26 2010 Post ID: 2874976
sharingansasuk
e
+
Marco dropped down and knocked out the last guard just for safe measure. "Fred, we ought to get going too, before more guards show up!"
Intoxication Posted: 20:55 Jul26 2010 Post ID: 2874979
Intoxication
+
Banzo was still on the rooftop after throwing the smoke bomb, he ran across the rooftops following Devin from above, he lowered himself down a bit before offering his hand to Devin.

"Come on, brother!" Banzo shouted.

imaloony8.0 Posted: 21:27 Jul26 2010 Post ID: 2874995
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
Devin grabbed onto Banzo's wrist and swung himself up to higher ground. The templar chasing him snatched at Devin's ankle, but missed by a few inches.
"Thanks Banzo, that was close." Devin laughed. He climbed up onto the roofs and continued to move, knowing that guards would be on them in seconds.

g33k Posted: 21:56 Jul26 2010 Post ID: 2875005
g33k
Mr. Lurker
+
Fred, yelled back at Marco "I know, hold on." as he helped the pickpocket to his feet.
"Go, or they will kill you." He said jumping onto the roofs following after Banzo and Devin.

Emiliano Zapata said:It's better to die upon your feet than to live upon your knees!

Intoxication Posted: 22:21 Jul26 2010 Post ID: 2875022
Intoxication
+
Banzo looked back as he ran with Devin, with Fred closely behind, he looked back at Marco who was falling behind, with a templar right behind him about to slash him in the neck.

"Marco, duck!" Banzo yelled, taking his crossbow off his back.

g33k Posted: 22:55 Jul26 2010 Post ID: 2875037
g33k
Mr. Lurker
+
Fred, looked back as Banzo spoke, to see the templar behind Marco.
He reached for one of his throwing axes, gripped it firmly and threw it towards the templar. Yelling "Marco, LOOK OUT!"

« Last edited by g33k on Jul 26th 2010 »

sharingansasuke Posted: 23:58 Jul26 2010 Post ID: 2875052
sharingansasuk
e
+
Marco ducked in time to miss the Templar's blade and the the throwing ax. Unfortunately the two blades collided in the air and the ax ricocheted haphazardly towards civilians. Then everything happened in a split second. Marco knew he couldn't stop the ax so he drew his gun and moved to strike the Templar, but as he turned to take the shot he saw the Templar no longer aiming his blade towards Marco, instead he was leaping for the ax. The Templar managed to knick the ax and fortunately that was all it took. The Ax fell away from the nearby civilian and Marco moved. He could have killed the Templar if he had wanted to but the man didn't deserve it. Marco ran, ran towards the others. As he jumped on boxes and swung from a hanging pole onto a ledge thoughts raced through his head. The Templar may not have known what their encounter meant, may not have understood the age old battle between the Assassins and the Templars. He could just be a hired soldier trying to bring money to his family. In those moments Marco wondered how many men he had killed that had been just like that. He knew he couldn't stop. He knew that what he was doing had to be done, but he smiled as he thought I am just glad I didn't have to kill that one. He pulled himself up and over the ledge and caught up to the others in no time. All he could manage to say as they moved on was: "Thanks."
Intoxication Posted: 13:50 Jul27 2010 Post ID: 2875246
Intoxication
+
"Are you alright, Marco?" Banzo asked, as he latched his crossbow onto his back.

sharingansasuke Posted: 14:08 Jul27 2010 Post ID: 2875249
sharingansasuk
e
+
Marco turned to Banzo with a stern look on his face. "I'm fine. It won't happen again."
imaloony8.0 Posted: 19:17 Jul27 2010 Post ID: 2875389
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
Devin brushed himself and looked around. "Looks like our friend ran off." Devin mused, referring to the pickpocket. "Doesn't matter, we've got what we need." Devin turned and looked up at the giant tower standing in the heart of Florance, the place where the master of the thieves now sat. "Come on, we can make it there in twenty minutes if we hurry." Devin said, leaping to another rooftop.

g33k Posted: 20:26 Jul27 2010 Post ID: 2875405
g33k
Mr. Lurker
+
"Twenty?" Fred said amused. "I'd bet I could make it in fifteen!" he said as he sprinted toward the tower, passing Devin.

Intoxication Posted: 21:49 Jul27 2010 Post ID: 2875446
Intoxication
+
Banzo slowed down slightly, to catch up to Marco.

"Is anything troubling you, Marco?" He asked.

sharingansasuke Posted: 03:17 Jul28 2010 Post ID: 2875553
sharingansasuk
e
+
Marco hesitated to answer and he fumbled with the words as they escaped his lips. "I'm not sure... I know what we do is right and I want to be the one who doesn't. At times I even see it as sport. It is just that I look at some of the people we kill, not the targets, they deserve what they get, but the guards, the hired muscle and I feel remorse. I regret that they die for a war that they may not even know exists." Marco kept moving making sure he didn't fall too far behind Devin and Fred.
g33k Posted: 10:09 Jul28 2010 Post ID: 2875651
g33k
Mr. Lurker
+
Fred, being farther ahead barely heard what Marco said, but understood enough to shout back, "You may feel remorse, but they killed my Uncle, if I had the option, I would kill every damn templar I see."

« Last edited by g33k on Jul 28th 2010 »

Intoxication Posted: 11:22 Jul28 2010 Post ID: 2875680
Intoxication
+
"You must remember, Marco. Nothing is true, everything is permitted." Banzo said, as he went ahead of both Marco and Fred as he jumped across a rooftop over to Devin.

imaloony8.0 Posted: 14:47 Jul28 2010 Post ID: 2875774
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
Devin couldn't hear the conversation between Marco and Banzo, but he sensed there was something wrong. He sighed and decided it would be best simply to stay out of it. Besides, they were almost there.
"Okay, you guys want to scale it from the inside, or the outside?" Devin asked.

sharingansasuke Posted: 15:28 Jul28 2010 Post ID: 2875806
sharingansasuk
e
+
Marco laughed to himself, his brothers had given him an odd sort of comfort, but it was comfort none the less. He came up to Devin to voice his opinion, "I say inside. It makes us less visible and gives us cover from arrows that may be shot from rooftop Templars."
Displaying Page 4 of 16
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | ... | 14 | 15 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close