Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Excercise???

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 3 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Previous
Will d (mr ramdom) Posted: 15:36 Mar15 2011 Post ID: 2975302
Will d (mr ramdom)
*Insert witty title here*
Post Likes: 4
+
I'm going to start running or biking around my estate at some point in time. Swimming also (not around my estate silly...). I'll also go to the gym whenever I get the chance. As for what I do now, I eat allot, and play football on weekends.

^Sig by SG^

My Team. It's amazing.

Contact me at: [email protected]
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
know-your-role Posted: 15:46 Mar15 2011 Post ID: 2975305
know-your-role
Post Likes: 1
+
Let me see, today I...

1.) Had option day at school, which basically means I have been doing practical work all day, as I only take BTEC PE, don't ask why as it's a long story. However, the lessons I had today were Frisby, volleyball & badminton, in which all I enjoyed doing ;D

2.) I decided to visit the gym after school (which is quite surprising as I usually cba) & did some simple excersises on the machines, such as running on the treadmill. rowing, toning up, lifting etc.

3.) I walked home from the gym (even though my mum offered to give me a lift) with a heavy bag in my hand. (gym kit, obviously)

4.) Took the dog for a walk, as it is my daily routine.

So, yeah, guess you could say I've been excersising lol.
E-bro: Jakethesnake14
Will d (mr ramdom) Posted: 15:50 Mar15 2011 Post ID: 2975309
Will d (mr ramdom)
+
know-your-role said:Took the dog for a walk
Ahh, forgot to add that I did, half an hour walk at least a day for me.

^Sig by SG^

My Team. It's amazing.

know-your-role Posted: 15:57 Mar15 2011 Post ID: 2975318
know-your-role
+
Nice. My times are varied when it comes to walking the dog, which basically means I don't keep track of time when walking him. I'd say the longest has most probably been like an hour though. Sometimes I just really cba to do a full walk around the block & cut across half way (which rarely ever happens anymore, but used too alot) so yeah. ;P
Will d (mr ramdom) Posted: 15:58 Mar15 2011 Post ID: 2975320
Will d (mr ramdom)
+
I just walk my dog so that when I get home I know he'll be peaceful, he's one hyperactive dog. :P

^Sig by SG^

My Team. It's amazing.

know-your-role Posted: 16:05 Mar15 2011 Post ID: 2975324
know-your-role
+
I walk my dog mainly due to the fact that I'll most probably get punished if I don't, I also feel sorry for him, as when we go out to school/work. He is left facing the same four walls all day, so it's nice to get him out the house for abit & smell the air lol. He also needs to lose some weight, which I've managed to achieve, slightly.
kimmy456 Posted: 16:29 Mar15 2011 Post ID: 2975343
kimmy456
Post Likes: 0
+
Bowling is my main Source of exercising, besides the walks that i take during the Summer, Spring and beginning of fall when the weather is nice.
ShadowStriker64 Posted: 00:46 Mar16 2011 Post ID: 2975580
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
Post Likes: 3
+
Im staying Fit.I do weights occasionally but dont want to be really buff.I'll be happy if i get a 6 pack but my 4 pack is good enough.I also run almost everyday and my 6km cross country is tomorow.Wish me Luck.

-Less Cringey Stuff here -

Avy+Sig done by Cyn check out his Shop in the Graphic-Requests Forum if it still exists.

Shock95 Posted: 00:54 Mar16 2011 Post ID: 2975584
Shock95
+
I'm very fit and always will stay fit :D

Sig & Avy by .Impact <3

Been a member since Feb 11 2007

know-your-role Posted: 16:50 Mar16 2011 Post ID: 2975837
know-your-role
+
ShadowStriker64 said:Im staying Fit.I do weights occasionally but dont want to be really buff.I'll be happy if i get a 6 pack but my 4 pack is good enough.I also run almost everyday and my 6km cross country is tomorow.Wish me Luck.

Good luck, you'll need it! Thumbs Up

May I kindly ask how many kilos you can lift? As I'm a beginner I can only lift around 5 atm, as I don't want to overwork myself, too much D:
sphynxx Posted: 17:47 Mar16 2011 Post ID: 2975863
sphynxx
.:I Am What You Fear Most:.
Post Likes: 102
+
know-your-role said:
ShadowStriker64 said:Im staying Fit.I do weights occasionally but dont want to be really buff.I'll be happy if i get a 6 pack but my 4 pack is good enough.I also run almost everyday and my 6km cross country is tomorow.Wish me Luck.

May I kindly ask how many kilos you can lift? As I'm a beginner I can only lift around 5 atm, as I don't want to overwork myself, too much D:

Are you talking about barbell lifting (dead lifts/benchpress etc) or dumbbells?

<3 to Craizen for the Avatar & TheLlama for the Signature.

"Forever in this heart of mine, an everlasting bond. From now until the end of time, are memories so fond."

Juli said:I am officially a Sphynx fangirl. C:
ShadowStriker64 Posted: 00:38 Mar17 2011 Post ID: 2975985
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
+
know-your-role said:

I came 14th in 16 years and Open.About 6km of Non-stop running only walking for short periods.I'm dissapointed though.Last 100m it was me vs a grade 12er in sprinting and all you could hear was SEAN SEAN SEAN and it was epic when I won.Afterwards me and that guy literally held each other up.Did I mention this was in 40 degree celsius heat?

In Dumbells I just started recently as well and I can do 10ish and not sure about bench pressing etc have to find a gym to join :/

Avy+Sig done by Cyn check out his Shop in the Graphic-Requests Forum if it still exists.

know-your-role Posted: 14:12 Mar17 2011 Post ID: 2976160
know-your-role
+
Yeah, I was talking about 'dumbbells' as I use them very often, especially when I visit the gym in the week.

Liking the 'SEAN SEAN SEAN' part btw, encouragment is the key to success & it gets you motivated & you feel like you don't want to let them down, so you carry on.

There was a discussion in my English class today actually about excersise, which I found remotely interesting so I have decided to share it here; basically, we were creating a poster to try & encourage other people to excersise & my teacher raised a very good point in this discussion, he said that it was better excersising outside the gym rather than inside the gym itself as there is more open space & it is less boring. His opinion was that inside the gym, it is very boring as when your using the machines, for example, the treadmill your just in one spot near enough all the time with the TV above you & an ipod in your ears & staying in that same spot for a good half an hour can be quite boring whereas if you are jogging around the block it's a great opportunity to meet new people & see what's going on, as it can be quite interesting outside at times. I think that he has a very good valid point there.

What do you guys think about this?

Discuss.
Traffic Monger Posted: 15:32 Mar17 2011 Post ID: 2976189
Traffic Monger
ヽ( ´ー `)ノ
Post Likes: 0
+
I'm probably one of the laziest guys you'll ever meet. That being said, I walk anywhere from a mile to about four on weekends because I don't have a car. :/

Signature credit goes to .Impact.

Skype - Shadezz80
ShadowStriker64 Posted: 01:13 Mar18 2011 Post ID: 2976351
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
+
know-your-role said:Yeah, I was talking about 'dumbbells' as I use them very often, especially when I visit the gym in the week.

Liking the 'SEAN SEAN SEAN' part btw, encouragment is the key to success & it gets you motivated & you feel like you don't want to let them down, so you carry on.

There was a discussion in my English class today actually about excersise, which I found remotely interesting so I have decided to share it here; basically, we were creating a poster to try & encourage other people to excersise & my teacher raised a very good point in this discussion, he said that it was better excersising outside the gym rather than inside the gym itself as there is more open space & it is less boring. His opinion was that inside the gym, it is very boring as when your using the machines, for example, the treadmill your just in one spot near enough all the time with the TV above you & an ipod in your ears & staying in that same spot for a good half an hour can be quite boring whereas if you are jogging around the block it's a great opportunity to meet new people & see what's going on, as it can be quite interesting outside at times. I think that he has a very good valid point there.

What do you guys think about this?

Discuss.

It depends on what type of exercise.Like running I prefer to run around my lake(2.2km)then just do that on the treadmill.But for weights usually in the gym as I can have a spotter if I do some bench presses etc but thats hardly ever.And I only go to the gym around 3 times a week.Then 6 days a week I do my routine which consists of 20 pushups,20 crunches,20 fist pushups,20 situps and then 2 laps of my lake.

Displaying Page 3 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close