Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

join team advice!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 3 of 81
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | ... | 79 | 80 | Last     Previous | Next
Acid_1 Posted: 15:14 Aug13 2005 Post ID: 339094
Acid_1
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
Didn't know you even got kicked out. Oh ya, could i be the vice-co-leader, kind of when the doc is gone. I don't mind scanning the pages anyways, seeing if anyone is flaming at the same time as the V-C-Leader.
*meh~*
Super Cheatster Dude Posted: 15:25 Aug13 2005 Post ID: 339113
Super Cheatster Dude
Forum GuestMember
+
Dont know who will be what. its annabels team and annabel decides what happens lol
RKO 123 go to http://gamefest.proboards75.com/index.cgi along with other Team Alliance members. People there plan to take the team and its followers out. I fear one of the people who said this on the site has joined the Alliance as a spy
Acid_1 Posted: 15:29 Aug13 2005 Post ID: 339124
Acid_1
Forum GuestMember
+
Ya, Guess so. We'll just have to wait and see. And, if I forgot to say, I would like to join this team.
*meh~*
Super Cheatster Dude Posted: 15:31 Aug13 2005 Post ID: 339129
Super Cheatster Dude
Forum GuestMember
+
Im sure annabel will let you join. By the way if anybody doesn't hear from me later on its because of time difference as i live in the UK. I take it your from USA
RKO 123 go to http://gamefest.proboards75.com/index.cgi along with other Team Alliance members. People there plan to take the team and its followers out. I fear one of the people who said this on the site has joined the Alliance as a spy
Acid_1 Posted: 15:33 Aug13 2005 Post ID: 339133
Acid_1
Forum GuestMember
+
On 12-Aug-2005 cinandjen said:no it may not be cause i am thinking of joining and it is not right to just elect your self after you got kicked out some one needs to elect u
Then i'll vote for the doc to be Co-prez. Oh ya, I live in canada.
*meh~*
Super Cheatster Dude Posted: 15:39 Aug13 2005 Post ID: 339141
Super Cheatster Dude
Forum GuestMember
+
Exactly time difference sucks doesn't it
Acid_1 Posted: 16:13 Aug13 2005 Post ID: 339217
Acid_1
Forum GuestMember
+
Sure does. What time is it there?
*meh~*
annabel Posted: 17:15 Aug13 2005 Post ID: 339362
annabel
Forum GuestMember
+
On 13-Aug-2005 Acid_1 said:Ya, Guess so. We'll just have to wait and see. And, if I forgot to say, I would like to join this team.
sure ill put you in
Working from beyond the grave? No. I am afraid not, I am just randomly annoying you by changing my signature now and then. Update: TEH PWNAGE.

Redesigned copy of me coming October 15th! Count the days people.
Dr. Advice Posted: 17:17 Aug13 2005 Post ID: 339370
Dr. Advice
Forum GuestMember
+
Hey guys, Miss me?
Need Advice? Ask the Master of Advice himself, Dr.Advice. If you ever need advice from me here on Supercheats, post in our new team, TEAM ADVICE, and me or one of my teammates will help you- Team site http://s14.invisionfree.com/Doctor_Advice
annabel Posted: 17:27 Aug13 2005 Post ID: 339388
annabel
Forum GuestMember
+
yeah.....ok here are the poitions full

leader:annabel
co-leader.dr.a
team moderators:SCD,jonnyboy

experts:annabel,dr.advice
exelent advice givers(EAG):
Great advice givers:
adverage advice givers:super cheaster dude
beginners:jonnyboy,acid_1
Working from beyond the grave? No. I am afraid not, I am just randomly annoying you by changing my signature now and then. Update: TEH PWNAGE.

Dr. Advice Posted: 18:42 Aug13 2005 Post ID: 339534
Dr. Advice
Forum GuestMember
+
Great! Thanks Annabel. I'll be hosting Advice Lessons tomorrow. If you guys need advice lessons, I'll be here.
Need Advice? Ask the Master of Advice himself, Dr.Advice. If you ever need advice from me here on Supercheats, post in our new team, TEAM ADVICE, and me or one of my teammates will help you- Team site http://s14.invisionfree.com/Doctor_Advice
johnnyboy Posted: 20:46 Aug13 2005 Post ID: 339749
johnnyboy
Forum GuestMember
+
ah so im a mod? pretty cool! but like i said, i have been giving advice for a sorta long time (since i opend that thread asking for the doc you remember dont u doc?) so can i be like more then a bigginer?
join team Heghog, team advice and Team Royal Kingdom!Friends: Gig, Acid, Ozzo, SDW4 FINALIGHT, doc, TPM! #1 GREEN DAY FAN! Need advice? Wherever it is, we can help! Come to team advice! AIM:jesusuvsuburbia mod for general gameboy and gba!will do my best!
johnnyboy Posted: 20:47 Aug13 2005 Post ID: 339753
johnnyboy
Forum GuestMember
+
(by the way! Whats up acid?)
join team Heghog, team advice and Team Royal Kingdom!Friends: Gig, Acid, Ozzo, SDW4 FINALIGHT, doc, TPM! #1 GREEN DAY FAN! Need advice? Wherever it is, we can help! Come to team advice! AIM:jesusuvsuburbia mod for general gameboy and gba!will do my best!
annabel Posted: 22:02 Aug13 2005 Post ID: 339915
annabel
Forum GuestMember
+
On 13-Aug-2005 Dr. Advice said: Great! Thanks Annabel. I'll be hosting Advice Lessons tomorrow. If you guys need advice lessons, I'll be here.
im giving advice lessons aswell.....

annabel Posted: 22:04 Aug13 2005 Post ID: 339920
annabel
Forum GuestMember
+
On 13-Aug-2005 johnnyboy said:ah so im a mod? pretty cool! but like i said, i have been giving advice for a sorta long time (since i opend that thread asking for the doc you remember dont u doc?) so can i be like more then a bigginer?
sorry you can't be more than a bigginer you must atleast be taking giving advice lessons from me and dr.a for about two weeks

gutsman Posted: 22:23 Aug13 2005 Post ID: 339966
gutsman
Forum GuestMember
+
hi im gutsman and im the rightful owner of team advice
you might think you know.......but you have no idea.......who am I???? I am a mod of supercheats and nearly everyone knows me.......but why have made a new account? and why have I left you puzzled?think.......who said they will make a new account soon?
Super Cheatster Dude Posted: 03:30 Aug14 2005 Post ID: 340488
Super Cheatster Dude
Forum GuestMember
+
No your not annabel is owner of team advice
Dr. Advice Posted: 13:32 Aug14 2005 Post ID: 341084
Dr. Advice
Forum GuestMember
+
On 13-Aug-2005 gutsman said:hi im gutsman and im the rightful owner of team advice
Right kid, Annabel is......or me. Well Annabel, he started the team, but I'm the real master of advice.
Super Cheatster Dude Posted: 13:48 Aug14 2005 Post ID: 341150
Super Cheatster Dude
Forum GuestMember
+
Im a dude not a kid. *throws tantrum*
Dr. Advice Posted: 15:36 Aug14 2005 Post ID: 341528
Dr. Advice
Forum GuestMember
+
Take it easy. Oh RIGHT! I'm giving out advice lessons today. If anyone needs advice lessons just tell me.
Displaying Page 3 of 81
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | ... | 79 | 80 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 207851

Post Top
Click to close