Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

join team advice!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 81
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 79 | 80 | Last     Next
annabel Posted: 05:04 Aug10 2005 Post ID: 329737
annabel
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
I know DR.A was banned.now someone must give advice so i made a team of people that give advice

(aeshma will probably close this but its worth a try 2 make this team)
Working from beyond the grave? No. I am afraid not, I am just randomly annoying you by changing my signature now and then. Update: TEH PWNAGE.

Redesigned copy of me coming October 15th! Count the days people.
Super Cheatster Dude Posted: 05:08 Aug10 2005 Post ID: 329742
Super Cheatster Dude
Forum GuestMember
+
Dr.Advice got banned?
RKO 123 go to http://gamefest.proboards75.com/index.cgi along with other Team Alliance members. People there plan to take the team and its followers out. I fear one of the people who said this on the site has joined the Alliance as a spy
Aeshma Posted: 05:09 Aug10 2005 Post ID: 329744
Aeshma
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 8
+
Go ahead, but when I see this is getting out of control, people start arguments or it moves to other forums instead of this one, then it's closed ASAP.
annabel Posted: 05:11 Aug10 2005 Post ID: 329746
annabel
Forum GuestMember
+
yes....all my friends on supercheats are going...going...gone. i don't have a good rep here. i have bout 7 when the normal member has 10
Working from beyond the grave? No. I am afraid not, I am just randomly annoying you by changing my signature now and then. Update: TEH PWNAGE.

annabel Posted: 05:14 Aug10 2005 Post ID: 329750
annabel
Forum GuestMember
+
On 10-Aug-2005 Aeshma said:Go ahead, but when I see this is getting out of control, people start arguments or it moves to other forums instead of this one, then it's closed ASAP.
i sware this team will never have any flame in it. i will create some positions for people who will alert a super mod(s) mod(s) or if last resort members who can keep the flammer or spammer calm.

Super Cheatster Dude Posted: 05:15 Aug10 2005 Post ID: 329752
Super Cheatster Dude
Forum GuestMember
+
I dont know what you just said but i agree
RKO 123 go to http://gamefest.proboards75.com/index.cgi along with other Team Alliance members. People there plan to take the team and its followers out. I fear one of the people who said this on the site has joined the Alliance as a spy
annabel Posted: 05:20 Aug10 2005 Post ID: 329758
annabel
Forum GuestMember
+
well are you joining?

Super Cheatster Dude Posted: 05:25 Aug10 2005 Post ID: 329765
Super Cheatster Dude
Forum GuestMember
+
I guess i am, Yes i will join this team as well then
annabel Posted: 05:34 Aug10 2005 Post ID: 329774
annabel
Forum GuestMember
+
dwhat place do you want? we need team mods for us so if theres flame or spam you can report it 2 the nearest mod or supermod or a member that can calm the flammer or spammer down until a mod or supermod gets 2 the scene of the flame.

Super Cheatster Dude Posted: 05:45 Aug10 2005 Post ID: 329791
Super Cheatster Dude
Forum GuestMember
+
What positions are there?

Maybe you could attract Aeshma as he mods most of the topics on supercheats. Just an idea though
annabel Posted: 05:51 Aug10 2005 Post ID: 329801
annabel
Forum GuestMember
+
he don't care for any small teams he only cares for the team he owns and the one he got me kicked off!!! im still angry about that!

Super Cheatster Dude Posted: 05:56 Aug10 2005 Post ID: 329808
Super Cheatster Dude
Forum GuestMember
+
Okay i know a few moderators. I will try and contact them lol if that would help.
johnnyboy Posted: 06:52 Aug10 2005 Post ID: 329856
johnnyboy
Forum GuestMember
+
well showing that i am already one of the "
advice givers lol" then if i can then can i be a team mod (one that goes to get mods/super mods)
join team Heghog, team advice and Team Royal Kingdom!Friends: Gig, Acid, Ozzo, SDW4 FINALIGHT, doc, TPM! #1 GREEN DAY FAN! Need advice? Wherever it is, we can help! Come to team advice! AIM:jesusuvsuburbia mod for general gameboy and gba!will do my best!
Dr. Advice Posted: 21:51 Aug10 2005 Post ID: 331891
Dr. Advice
Forum GuestMember
+
What's up guys. GUESS WHOSE BACK!!!!!!! The Macdaddy of Justice is back and better than ever. Miss me?
Need Advice? Ask the Master of Advice himself, Dr.Advice. If you ever need advice from me here on Supercheats, post in our new team, TEAM ADVICE, and me or one of my teammates will help you- Team site http://s14.invisionfree.com/Doctor_Advice
johnnyboy Posted: 22:20 Aug10 2005 Post ID: 332000
johnnyboy
Forum GuestMember
+
u bet! its great ur back!
join team Heghog, team advice and Team Royal Kingdom!Friends: Gig, Acid, Ozzo, SDW4 FINALIGHT, doc, TPM! #1 GREEN DAY FAN! Need advice? Wherever it is, we can help! Come to team advice! AIM:jesusuvsuburbia mod for general gameboy and gba!will do my best!
saviorofthejedi Posted: 01:42 Aug11 2005 Post ID: 332265
saviorofthejed
i
Forum GuestMember
+
johnnyboy, no double or more posting allwoed, its spam

(posts deleted)
I HAVE BEEN REBUILT, STRONGER, FASTER, MORE INTLLEGENT THAN BEFORE!! JOIN WHATDOYOUKNOW.2FORTUNE.COM AND http://s14.invisionfree.com/Sports_Tribute CONTACT ME AT: [email protected]
SS5 vageto Posted: 02:39 Aug11 2005 Post ID: 332317
SS5 vageto
Forum GuestMember
+
I was afraid annabel was going to give the advice lmfao. Anyways carry on.
Yawn - what is there to say?
annabel Posted: 04:28 Aug11 2005 Post ID: 332385
annabel
Forum GuestMember
+
On 10-Aug-2005 Dr. Advice said: What's up guys. GUESS WHOSE BACK!!!!!!! The Macdaddy of Justice is back and better than ever. Miss me?
hey dr.a how did you conivince the admins 2 unban you.would you like 2 join?

Super Cheatster Dude Posted: 06:14 Aug11 2005 Post ID: 332457
Super
Cheatster Dude
Forum GuestMember
+
Hey Dr.Advice i want to put that wwe incident behind us.*SCD puts out his hd in truce* Anyway how did you get back to supecheats,heard you were banned but how did it happen?

Oh and annabel you didn't say what positions there are on the team
Dr. Advice Posted: 09:39 Aug11 2005 Post ID: 332763
Dr. Advice
Forum GuestMember
+
Well, I emailed Aeshma asking him to give me another chance. I was going stay off for good, but I would be letting so many people down if I did. And in a great twist, Aeshma gave me another chance and here I am. Don't worry guys, I will always be here. And as for this team, I would like to elect myself as Co.Leader, if that's okay with you Annabel.
Need Advice? Ask the Master of Advice himself, Dr.Advice. If you ever need advice from me here on Supercheats, post in our new team, TEAM ADVICE, and me or one of my teammates will help you- Team site http://s14.invisionfree.com/Doctor_Advice
Displaying Page 1 of 81
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 79 | 80 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 207851

Post Top
Click to close