Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Fast food...

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Previous | Next
Jirachi X Posted: 22:20 Jul10 2011 Post ID: 3034498
Jirachi X
Post Likes: 2
+
I order Mc Donalds or a Pizza every night. I haven't eaten not Junk Food in Months.

Why am I still alive?
I'm gone - bye
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
steelersrock01 Posted: 22:26 Jul10 2011 Post ID: 3034503
steelersrock01
Post Likes: 162
+
Jirachi X said:I order Mc Donalds or a Pizza every night. I haven't eaten not Junk Food in Months.

Why am I still alive?

That's because you're a soldier, Taron. And it's not that bad if you don't just sit around all day.
sphynxx Posted: 22:53 Jul10 2011 Post ID: 3034514
sphynxx
.:I Am What You Fear Most:.
Post Likes: 102
+
^But all he does is sit around all day xD

<3 to Craizen for the Avatar & TheLlama for the Signature.

"Forever in this heart of mine, an everlasting bond. From now until the end of time, are memories so fond."

Juli said:I am officially a Sphynx fangirl. C:
Vasco Posted: 10:01 Jul11 2011 Post ID: 3034753
Vasco
MOE MOE KYUUUUUN
Post Likes: 7
+
It amazes how some of you seem to think fast food only equals weight and you can easily ignore the effects as long as you have a high metabolism or run. Protip: you can't.

I have pizza about once a week. Not a big fan of burgers, but I'll have one occasionally.

againstall has invaded

BECKY = 10/10
Craizen Posted: 11:15 Jul11 2011 Post ID: 3034787
Craizen
A'ight
Post Likes: 66
+
I've honestly stayed away for like a month now. It's pretty awesome.
Alana|D Posted: 18:11 Jul11 2011 Post ID: 3035182
Alana|D
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
Post Likes: 400
+
In my opinion homemade food is way better!
Aether13 Posted: 22:21 Jul11 2011 Post ID: 3035270
Aether13
Post Likes: 1
+
Jirachi X said:I order Mc Donalds or a Pizza every night. I haven't eaten not Junk Food in Months.

Why am I still alive?

The tattoo keeps you alive.

Veenis made teh siggy :D
Heart Gold FC: 5242 6951 2898
Also if you want to go to PXE click this link...DO IT!
Craizen Posted: 09:00 Jul12 2011 Post ID: 3035551
Craizen
A'ight
Post Likes: 66
+
Behold the power of Sneasal.

Honestly if you can get over the three week hump, you don't miss it too bad.
Floatzel Posted: 10:23 Jul12 2011 Post ID: 3035573
Floatzel
My life is 200% a lie.
Post Likes: 12
+
I guess I eat fast food once every 2-3 weeks.

Credit to Myself for the sig.
Xtreme gamer Posted: 18:42 Jul12 2011 Post ID: 3035836
Xtreme gamer
#2Seconds
Post Likes: 0
+
McDonalds Angus burger with Super sized Fries and Powerade.

Dayummmm goodddd

instagram: solidaritysterl
Yogi_Bear Posted: 19:06 Jul12 2011 Post ID: 3035847
Yogi_Bear
+
During the school year I went out to eat lunch once a week but only went to fast food (Wendy's) every 2 or 3 weeks, the rest of the time I got Subway or a bagel sandwich from the local bagel place. I enjoy a good burger and fries, but we have places that serve them that are healthier.
Thanks Craizen

Proc^^
++Pixel Euphoria
PhilXZ Posted: 19:36 Jul12 2011 Post ID: 3035864
PhilXZ
German Wunderkind
+
Fast food plays a key role in food-related diseases across the country. In America alone, about 5,000 die of food-related illness per year, and about 75 million become affected with some sort of food-related disease annually.

I don't have a problem with the term fast food, but how the business is run is atrocious. The large majority of meats in fast food derive from cows that are herded together in horrible conditions and fed corn as a diet substitute. The meat is processed junk really. Have you guys looked into the patty once you took a bite out of it?
What saddens me is that so many people gorge on the stuff and have it for every meal. Worse, a large portion of that percentage of people know it's unhealthy for them but they continue to do so.
I for one eat very little fast food, and when I do, it's usually a small pack of fries and a soft drink. I prefer to cook, and I believe that that is the very problem. For us as a society, it is much more convenient to have things handed to us quickly and on the go rather than take some time and cook on the stove. Many people picture cooking food as a rather strenuous and lengthy task when most meals require little culinary education and take about thirty minutes to prepare, at maximum.
What the fast-food chain should be doing is find a way to serve meat from free-range, grass-fed cows and organically grown crops at about the same cheap price and prep time. With enhanced grills and cooking equipment, this is very possible.
But, alas, companies like McDonalds are more concerned about pumping millions of dollars into renovation projects in order to make their localities look more like Starbucks instead of upgrading the quality of their menu.
Xtreme gamer Posted: 11:59 Jul14 2011 Post ID: 3036948
Xtreme gamer
#2Seconds
+
Women Lie, Men Lie, The numbers don't lie Phil.

instagram: solidaritysterl
geezerguy Posted: 12:09 Jul14 2011 Post ID: 3036959
geezerguy
Jailbait / Lukie
Post Likes: 43
+
That's very interesting, Phil
Winner of Member Brawl 2011 <3
steelersrock01 Posted: 12:17 Jul14 2011 Post ID: 3036971
steelersrock01
Post Likes: 162
+
Damn, Phil. McDonalds doesn't care if you get fat, they want to make money and will continue to do that. Also, McDonalds pumps a bunch of money into their charity, The Ronald McDonald House Charities, which help people save money on hotel costs and healthcare. They aren't all that bad.

« Last edited by steelersrock01 on Jul 14th 2011 »
sphynxx Posted: 16:29 Jul14 2011 Post ID: 3037147
sphynxx
.:I Am What You Fear Most:.
Post Likes: 102
+
steelersrock01 said:Damn, Phil. McDonalds doesn't care if you get fat, they want to make money and will continue to do that. Also, McDonalds pumps a bunch of money into their charity, The Ronald McDonald House Charities, which help people save money on hotel costs and healthcare. They aren't all that bad.

It's not McDonaldssesees responsibility to make people watch what they eat. It's very clear McDs isn't good to have all day everyday. It's dumb people who continue to abuse it & their bodies, then complain that fast food made them fat that give the joints a bad rap.

If you weren't a moron, you wouldn't have eaten it and gotten fat. It's not like the food crammed itself down your throat >>

<3 to Craizen for the Avatar & TheLlama for the Signature.

"Forever in this heart of mine, an everlasting bond. From now until the end of time, are memories so fond."

Juli said:I am officially a Sphynx fangirl. C:
cheatereddie Posted: 16:37 Jul14 2011 Post ID: 3037152
cheatereddie
+
sphynxx said:It's not McDonaldssesees responsibility to make people watch what they eat. It's very clear McDs isn't good to have all day everyday. It's dumb people who continue to abuse it & their bodies, then complain that fast food made them fat that give the joints a bad rap.

If you weren't a moron, you wouldn't have eaten it and gotten fat. It's not like the food crammed itself down your throat >>

^^What he said, it's said people have to blame someone else for their own problems. But yet I'm not the judging type.

If people want to cram themselves and blame someone other than their selves is their own chiz.

balthiersbit Posted: 16:49 Jul14 2011 Post ID: 3037158
balthiersbit
Poop DinoQueen
Post Likes: 188
+
Mcdonalds help make the lives of ill children everyday thanks to them and their customers.

My Mcdonalds is promoting a healthier image by making sure that the happy meals have a choice of cherry tomatoes and carrot sticks instead of just fries. Apple, pineapple, yogurt and actimel for desert, no chocolate or icecream.

But the parent rarely order them, easier to stuff their kids with fried crap.

We have 3 different large salads and if you notice in the UK for example, their products are more chicken related then beef as it is leaner than beef.

Remember your metabolism burns fat, not saturated fat, that is slowly building up in your arteries and when it clogs...bam. I know a girl that weighs the same as me (50kg) and she has really high cholersterol. Why? cos it runs in her family. She eats healthy too.

So...dont be complacent cos you can eat and not put on weight.

Thanx to Craizen for the sig, love ya babe, Hubby for the avi.
testuser said:Someone needs to put you over their knee..

OMEGA CALEB Posted: 16:32 Jul18 2011 Post ID: 3038681
OMEGA CALEB
2024, I miss all yall 💜
Post Likes: 4
+
Thats nice Nikki!

v-gamer Posted: 16:43 Jul18 2011 Post ID: 3038682
v-gamer
y so srs?
Post Likes: 4
+
Eugh... I don't like fast food. Most of the time, it's all way too salty.

I give exception to Taco Bell. Their food is worth the price but I eat it only when I'm with friends who eat it. Most of the time, though, we'll go out to a restaurant or otherwise chill at Panera. Cool
Avatar: In memory of ieatwyverns <3

Thank you, Vasco <3
Displaying Page 2 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close