Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Reality-The World [RP]

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 32 of 33
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 30 | 31 | 32 | Last     Previous | Next
imaloony8.0 Posted: 14:22 Apr08 2013 Post ID: 3232759
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
Post Likes: 6
+
Rilk finally gripped the edge of the roof and pulled himself up. Iador sat waiting for him on the edge. "You could help a little, you know."
Iador chirped at him.
"Fair enough, I suppose thumbs are mandatory for this kind of thing." With a final grunt, Rilk found himself at the top of the tower, looking down across the city. "Well, I guess it was worth it for the view, if nothing else."

Wanna listen to me rant about stuff? I started a blog!
https://theloonybinblog.wordpress.com/
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
penguinlord352 Posted: 22:07 Apr08 2013 Post ID: 3232822
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
Post Likes: 1
+
A few moments later the butler reappeared with the requested coffee.

Officially, unofficially? I think the tea is just fine. It's your taste buds that are messed up, old man. Being a teen, she did stick her tongue out at him, though it was clearly in good fun. Then she looked back up at the two hanging about the top of the building and sighed.

"You do realize who little Mr. Eron is, right?" Aquila glanced at the Admin out of the corner of her eyes, wondering if her abrupt topic change had caught the man off guard. She began to twirl some of her hair around her left hand fingers, appearing to be bored.

« Last edited by penguinlord352 on Apr 8th 2013 »
Reality-The World RP (It's an MMORPG styled RP: it's never too late to join!)

credit to shay for the sig and Craizen avy.
I'm Sir Walter the Garnet Time-Traveling Assassin of the Gemstone Order.
Craizen Posted: 14:09 Apr09 2013 Post ID: 3232966
Craizen
A'ight
Post Likes: 66
+
Eron reached the top, sitting on small landing to wait.

Ziedi sipped the coffe, pleased and not pleased. "It took Rilk about twenty minutes to climb up, Eron a bout twenty five. The floors of the dungeon shift every ten. And I only sent one attack at them...this should be good."

His eyes did go up for a second at her question before he smiled. He played with possibilities before just deciding to play along, even if he already lost his ploy.

"Not at all, why don't you tell me?"

Explanation for further purposes-
Spoiler:
click to reveal

Ziedi drew his scythe and started heading toward the building himself again.

"We will be heading toward Hyalina after this. Care to join us?"

He swung out a length of chain and lodged the scythe into a point, coffee cup still in hand as he ran up the vertical length of the building, following the length of chain up. He had requested their presence at the top.

« Last edited by Craizen on Apr 9th 2013 »
penguinlord352 Posted: 15:29 Apr09 2013 Post ID: 3232985
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
"He's someone who is very, very interesting. Potential for greatness yes, but as a person, he's just...interesting." Aquila, finished with her tea, put the silver visor back on her face and the helmet tucked her long brown curly lock up as it expanded to cover her entire head once more.

"As for Hyalina...I'm game." Aquila stood up and handed off the tea cup and small plate to the eagerly awaiting butler before walking towards the building with a sway in her hips. Once she reached the building, she simply began to jump up the side, showing just why she was selected to fill the role of the {Lone Eagle}. A silvery blur, flying through the air with elegance and grace.

Craizen Posted: 11:33 Apr10 2013 Post ID: 3233205
Craizen
A'ight
+
Ziedi reached his first purchase point locking himself in with one arm and throwing a fire blast at Aquilla. He was rather impressed her, it would have had to take a lot of balance and strength training within the game to accomplish that. Granted he could probably do it with wind all the way up, but where is the fun in that? Reaching the windows of the front side of the building, he held himself there and threw his scythe blade end into higher spot of the building as he shimmied and leapt up from window to window very Ezio style. All the while keeping a location on Aquilla.

Eron leaned over the edge a little, watching Ziedi and smiling very evilly. He notched three arrows at once and fired them like a spread shot at the man. Ziedi rolled his eyes; he contemplated throwing just blasting them away, but being more resourceful seemed like the thing to do. He kicked in the window of the current spot he was in and braced his legs in the frame, taking the arrows and some damage before starting to climb again.

"Jerk. So Rilk...what do you do outside the game?"

Small talk, being nice,whatever, he felt a scolding coming on at some point and wanted a moment of peaceful conversation.
penguinlord352 Posted: 14:21 Apr10 2013 Post ID: 3233253
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
Beneath her silver stylized eagle head helmet, Aquila rolled her pretty green eyes. Dodging the fire blast was simple for her; she leaped off the side of the building, letting the updraft of wind naturally created by the game curve her path upwards and back towards the building using a spinning maneuver. Her armor was made to let her use the wind to her advantage without magic, after all. It had ways to catch it like an actual eagle's wings can, or to slip through it like an arrow as when the magnificent predator dives down to catch and kill its prey. Using this boost, she had nearly caught up to Ziedi.

Craizen Posted: 11:55 Apr12 2013 Post ID: 3234039
Craizen
A'ight
+
Ziedi was impressed at the design of the armor. Reality took many hand drawn designs and such for a fee, upon a already heaping wealth of individuality. But that armor had to have physics programmed with it, and that's what got him. Keeping his purchase, he dodged in and out of the arrows Eron and intermittently began to fire as he talked with Rilk. Waiting for the right pause and purchase he left and swung his left in a wide kick, sending off an arc of fire. He didn't try to fight the force, letting it blast him back as he landed with this right on his scythe, bounced back of and let off a scatter shot of two fire balls back at her. Viewed at the right angle, it created a very devilish looking smile. Letting himself fall again, he grabbed his scythe and flattened himself to the wall once more, dislodging the scythe and releasing the head again into higher spot to continue on, giving himself slack which he kept held off wrapped around his shoulder.
penguinlord352 Posted: 22:53 Apr12 2013 Post ID: 3234342
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
Aquila stabbed the two fire balls through with her special Eagle's Talon spear; it was just a silver spear with a point designed to look like a small, deadly eagle in a divebomb. One more leap and she blew past Ziedi, smirking to herself as she batted aside the arrows that Eron had fired at Ziedi, but instead got in her way now that she was in front. She stopped a few floors up and turned on the ledge, looking down to see where Ziedi was at, looking perfectly at home on the ledge as the silver talons in the heels of her metal boots dug into the structure, more than supporting her entire weight.

Craizen Posted: 15:02 Apr13 2013 Post ID: 3234802
Craizen
A'ight
+
Ziedi considered continuing, but he was short on time. He let lose the slack and yelled "retract!" The chain reacted and pulled his weight along, ever faster with the amount of slack he let out. Getting to fast to run with he let off and let the staff connect with the blade and let the force of the resulting snap propel him the last short distance up, ignoring Aquilla for the moment. The idea should have been cast.

He landed lightly on the top, correcting his flight path with a burst of wind.

"Gentleman. I requested your attention and finally here I am. The point of this exercise was prep for the dungeon in Hyalina. Both of your ways up proved useful until disrupted, something you'll see a lot of there. With only one disruption, both of you went over the time needed to make it to each level without being separated from the group. This in mind, think you can handle it? I want you pushed and trained as highly as possible, as fast as possible. Rogue isn't going to wait much longer."
penguinlord352 Posted: 22:22 Apr16 2013 Post ID: 3237039
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
Aquila casually landed behind him, talons digging in again to ensure secure footing.

"That's also why I'm here today, gentlemen. I have been asked to help you train! So zip your flies and make sure you've got game, cause I'm going to be provoking every monster I see and leading it to attack one or both of you!"

Yep, that was her idea of helping. That whole 'zip' line was just part of her trying to cover up the suspicions she was certain Aron/Eron had about who she really was.

nightmare2 Posted: 16:52 Jun10 2013 Post ID: 3252032
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
Post Likes: 41
+
((Awaiting post by yours truly...))
Sir Adam of Peridot Nightmares

Go visit the Fan Fiction and Role Playing Forum and check out what is there maybe you will see something of interest and feel free to stay and have a cup of -insert beverage of choice here- and some cookies. It's on the house! Well it would be if I had a house...
penguinlord352 Posted: 13:23 Jun14 2013 Post ID: 3252777
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
((Night, I'll make this a tidbit easier on you.))

A green, shiny...thing was perched atop a building on the next ring out, watching the four with interest. A powerful blade rested in the grip of its right hand. It had a humanoid shape but could just be sentient armor. No one knew. No one had ever gotten past the armor of Ragnarok, after all. The developer who designed his true features had died of cardiac arrest before he released it, and the secret went with him.

But that wasn't important. What was important was that he held a blade in his hands that many people wanted. The Great Sword of Fieran.

Craizen Posted: 14:20 Jun14 2013 Post ID: 3252793
Craizen
A'ight
+
Ziedi had to refrain from visibly tensing. Despite efforts from back and forth, he couldn't trace Ragnarok, but he could still trace the sword if it was in the vicinity, he kept that up despite efforts of taking it off. It wasn't a wide trace, just enough if was close. All things aside, Ragnarok was going to be .JadeHack's fight. And Jade's level was definitely behind, especially with next level cap arising.

"It appears Rilk is afk. Though we can still do this just fine. Come on Eron, Ms.Aquila."

Ziedi cut the air upward with his scythe, and lightly leapt into the hall, taking just a few steps before opening a simple black door with a gold knob.

Eron rolled his eyes, wondering if he could even undo his fly in this game, shuffling in as he waited Aquilla to go in first, looking around one more time while he was still at one of the highest points in the game.
nightmare2 Posted: 20:56 Jun14 2013 Post ID: 3252870
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
+
"Man it's been awhile since I've been able to find time for this game, can't wait for Mr. Garm's comment on my return. Wonder if he'll be angry? Ah well let's see... I think I press this and this?"

Morte finally got time to go into Reality again and using his home full immersion thingy that Garm bought for him he logged in somewhat easily for the first time in ages. At first he arrived at the Admin building but eventually with the help of a very nice lady managed to teleport to the vicinity of Zeidi, give or take a few hundred feet.

"Alright then... where the hell am i? YO ERON! MARCO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Go visit the Fan Fiction and Role Playing Forum and check out what is there maybe you will see something of interest and feel free to stay and have a cup of -insert beverage of choice here- and some cookies. It's on the house! Well it would be if I had a house...
penguinlord352 Posted: 13:41 Jun15 2013 Post ID: 3252990
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
Ragnarok landed next to Morte, the green knight with streamlined armor seeming amused. He'd put the Great Sword of Fieran away in his inventory of course, but he wanted to mess with the mod a little. It was what he was supposed to do anyways, mess with players.

Aquila tilted her armored head at Eron's gentlemanly act, then shrugged and went into the hall and through the door without hesitation.

Craizen Posted: 15:24 Jun15 2013 Post ID: 3253019
Craizen
A'ight
+
Eron swore he heard someone call him, but who was odd. He did have player notification he had failed to check, coming from his friends menu.

Morte has logged in

"Well how about that? Morte is on."

"Eron come on! Something isn't right here!"

"Right! Coming Ziedi."

Eron quickly pulled up his menu and tapped out a message to Morte. Glad to see you Morte, Zeidi has some mission in Hyalina, though it is sound urgent now, may want to come if you want? Get you some levels on ya you newb!

He sent and hopped through the portal, it sealing shut into digital nothing behind him and through the black door. Ziedi was right. Hyalina was not alright. Ziedi was flipping through his logs. The earlier bat attacks had been squelched, but Hyalina was in chaos. Th colorless guard was in struggle not against the usual player, but their foreign threat coding was in effect, taking them on.

"This is not right. Reports came in saying this place was cleared, same as others. But this definitely the Halloween launch for later this year. Someone has...leaked it...no controlled it.

Ziedi pulled up his Player Control Panel to send an alert message to Garm. But he couldn't, player coms were out and so was warping. He frowned, pulling up his Admin Panel. It was the same, and this much more serious. Blanking admin communication in an area? Boss man has to be livid by now. He crossed his arms, looking around.

Well, well seems we have a situation here...still, we have a mission. You can slay as you go, but our main objective is there, the Pyramid King Hylin."

He didn't say the obvious of why the dungeon was important. It had seven levels, usually rotating in the order of clockwise, counter clockwise down to the bottom. Right now all were rotating counter, seeming harmless but a much great threat. That was the first step of undoing the security, once it started clock wise...

"Hurry!"

He took off, balancing a gust of concentrated wind under his foot and launching himself, the so called and feared hurricane step, which not only propelled him but took out the bats approaching from behind.
nightmare2 Posted: 20:59 Jun16 2013 Post ID: 3253310
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
+
"Whoa sick armor dude... very nice personally I'm not a fan of green but it looks very nice with a design like that. By the way who are you and where exactly did you come from?"

Morte takes a few steps back and looks up and down at the knight and his armor. First time logging in after ages and already something of interest pops up. How he had missed Reality...

Huh? What's this thingy....

Morte notices a notification for a message and opens it up, reads it, and frowns.

I'm not a newbie... What's he talking about I'm obviously an old veteran returning to the battlefield. Now how do I reply again?"

penguinlord352 Posted: 12:15 Jun17 2013 Post ID: 3253432
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
"It's the button that says 'reply'. That opens up the response menu you old coot. Name's Ragnarok. I'm from V1. Hyalina, huh? Sounds fun. Mind if this old coot tags along?"

Ragnarok waited, expecting some sort of hilarious reaction to his words from the young mod. Then, beneath his streamlined head encasing helmet, he smiled.

The plane carrying the mysterious assassin outside the game had exploded just before touching down on the runway. He had set the video to record the event so he could watch it at his leisure after he was done messing with players for the day.

nightmare2 Posted: 13:53 Jun21 2013 Post ID: 3254121
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
+
"Uh thanks. I knew that obviously. Just uh testing you to uh make sure you were material and... Nevermind secret mod stuff. Yes you may come along I don't think I remember where this Hyl... hylan... this place is. You can lead the way old shiny guy!"

Morte taps the reply button and slowly types out, 'To Eron from Morte the all=powerful. I am on my way and when I get their I am kicking your ***, I'm a veteran notta noob.' Then presses the send and looks back up at his companion smiling. Then frowns, Morte felt like he was overlooking something important and very odd.

Hmm... I could swear i'm missing something

penguinlord352 Posted: 15:29 Jun21 2013 Post ID: 3254144
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
"Hehehehe...alright then kiddo. Let's get a move on!"

Ragnarok's right arm twisted and turned, not in the way Garm might change his limbs, but with a mechanical system that reorganized his green armored arm into a small arm cannon.

"Although I'm probably breaking some copyright laws here...the cake is a lie! Had to say it."

He shoots a blast of energy that opens a portal in the air right in front of them before his hand morphs back to normal.

"Let's go."

« Last edited by penguinlord352 on Jun 29th 2013 »

Displaying Page 32 of 33
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 30 | 31 | 32 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close