Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Keep the story going.

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 65 of 66
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 63 | 64 | 65 | Last     Previous | Next
CrypticWizard Posted: 17:52 Jun13 2020 Post ID: 3451417
CrypticWizard
Most Cryptic Of All Wizards
Post Likes: 226
+
"I think I read about him. His name was Ronald Krump or something like that. He was in some kind of position of authority," Taylor said.
Laura asked "Why are all those drones heading for him?"
I want my old avatar back...
I wonder if anyone will bother trying to read what this says.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Matt77 Posted: 22:50 Jun13 2020 Post ID: 3451424
Matt77
The Chosen One
Post Likes: 275
+
Before Taylor could respond, a sniper fired a bullet right at Ronald's head. There were screams, but unfortunately the bullet misfired due to wind, and only scraped the side of his head. Suddenly Taylor received some texts, which were from present day Samus.
Taylor, I can see you both from the window. The bullet was from me. Eric and I have two vantage points but he can't get a good aim from where he is
THE MAN IS A DICTATOR WHO INTENTIONALLY SPREAD THIS VIRUS. That's the coronavirus that's even around in 2070. This is where it started
We MUST kill him!

« Last edited by Matt77 on Jun 13th 2020 »

ViolinViolinViolin
~ Sometimes people change, but sometimes you just open your eyes & realise who they truly are ~

Warrior13 said:I realized Matt is the Chosen One of SC.

Credits to KingofCorn for the awesome avatar!
CrypticWizard Posted: 18:06 Jun14 2020 Post ID: 3451432
CrypticWizard
+
Laura looked over at the man who they believed was named Ronald. There was something familiar about him. He turned and looked at her and their eyes met. He smiled at her slowly, and Laura suddenly realized who this man really was, and why she couldn't let him die.
Matt77 Posted: 23:06 Jun14 2020 Post ID: 3451439
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
He was the inventor of toasters. Or so she thought. Taylor then informed Laura that toasters had existed for decades prior to 2028 (when she thought Krump invented it).
"So he's a fraud?!", Laura replied in horror. "I'll distract him by pretending to be a fan, and you go find the others."
Taylor agreed, but on his way up the stairs in the building that Eric was in,...

ViolinViolinViolin
~ Sometimes people change, but sometimes you just open your eyes & realise who they truly are ~

CrypticWizard Posted: 10:16 Jun15 2020 Post ID: 3451453
CrypticWizard
+
...he realized they were in an alternate reality where toasters were invented by an ancestor of the current Ronald Krump, who had by chance also been named Ronald Krump, so he could see Laura's confusion. The present-day Krump, who was CEO of Toasters, Inc., had been target for assassination because of his indiscretion a few weeks ago.

« Last edited by CrypticWizard on Jun 15th 2020 »
Matt77 Posted: 10:09 Jun23 2020 Post ID: 3451598
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
He released a school of saddled bichir into the ocean, which was illegal under the USA's current regime. Krump was a pioneer of these times, and seen by many as the only way to eradicate the coronavirus. But saddled bichir were an extremely rare fish, and were only supposed to be kept on gamecards of Animal Crossing New Leaf.

ViolinViolinViolin

CrypticWizard Posted: 22:37 Jun23 2020 Post ID: 3451630
CrypticWizard
+
In fact, since they didn't exist in reality, nobody could figure out how Krump had gotten them. They decided to ask the ship's computer. Samus had just recently installed a new AI called Gideon that made Alexa look like a TRS-80.
Matt77 Posted: 03:55 Jun26 2020 Post ID: 3451698
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
The ship had no answers, but did print a bill. It seemed that Samus owed the IGA $3,468,000 in unpaid taxes. She had $2,000 left from the $42,000 they made in the 80's, so she made a payment in order to show the Authority that she wasn't avoiding the bill. They seemed satisfied, and would send her a bill in a month's time amounting to $3,466,000. Samus was about to look for a way to figure out how Krump got the fish, but a large problem emerged in front of Laura and the crowd.

ViolinViolinViolin

CrypticWizard Posted: 10:43 Jun26 2020 Post ID: 3451705
CrypticWizard
+
It was an advanced algebra problem, but one of the crowd was a mathematician and was able to solve it easily, Once it was figured out, the organization who had put the problem there awarded the man the sum of $3,476,000. He didn't want the money, so he signed the check over to Laura. She realized this would pay Samus' debt, with a sizable chunk left over. They could use the extra money for something important.

« Last edited by CrypticWizard on Jun 26th 2020 »
Matt77 Posted: 10:52 Jun26 2020 Post ID: 3451708
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
Eric went to the nearest Floormart and purchased a semi-automatic gun. He and Samus would act as Krump's new security team. Krump questioned how a former soccer player from the 4th division of the UK would prove to be a useful guard. But that's when Taylor and Laura told Krump of their plan to turn the bichir blame to someone else. Eric was crucial for the plan to work.

« Last edited by Matt77 on Jun 26th 2020 »

ViolinViolinViolin

CrypticWizard Posted: 14:25 Jun26 2020 Post ID: 3451725
CrypticWizard
+
Krump asked for more detail on the plan, But Samus wasn't willing to talk about it, and Laura and Taylor went back to the ship, where Krump wasn't allowed to go. So he decided to ask Eric about the plan, and Eric. "Okay, listen up. This how it's going to work."
Matt77 Posted: 03:44 Jun28 2020 Post ID: 3451734
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
"We will smuggle all of the bichir out of the US, and back to my hometown of Borehamwood."
Eric of course, knew this was a lie. Borehamwood was a town near London, and had no rivers or beaches nearby. He simply wanted to try out for the Boreham Wood soccer team in the 5th division.

ViolinViolinViolin

CrypticWizard Posted: 13:31 Jun28 2020 Post ID: 3451735
CrypticWizard
+
But Krump was smarter then Eric had given him credit for, and he knew there were no natural waterways there. Angry at being deceived, he put in a call (without Eric being aware) to the manager of the soccer team to not let Eric on their team. However, the drones that were headed towards Krump 13 posts ago had finally caught up to him.
Matt77 Posted: 00:55 Jul01 2020 Post ID: 3451747
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
One shot a lazer into his eye in an attempt to blind him. It didn't work, but the second ability of the drone did; sending a thin and long bullet right through the neck it aimed at. Laura was on the ground with Krump, but noticed that Krump was unharmed.

ViolinViolinViolin

CrypticWizard Posted: 10:22 Jul01 2020 Post ID: 3451754
CrypticWizard
+
It was aimed at the neck of the man who had solved the algebra problem. Upon investigation, a consulting detective named Holmes discovered that the man they knew as Krump was in fact a decoy. The real Krump had been disguised as the mathematician. So whoever sent the drones knew who the real Krump was.
Matt77 Posted: 23:23 Jul01 2020 Post ID: 3451758
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
Holmes called his assistant Watson to help with the investigation. She was arguably better than Holmes, but Holmes always got the credit he sometimes didn't deserve. And since the story was involving many characters, Samus and Eric decided to head to Italy for a holiday while Holmes, Watson, Taylor, & Laura tried to solve the crime. To begin, they needed to find shelter so that the killer didn't shoot any of them.

ViolinViolinViolin

CrypticWizard Posted: 12:13 Jul02 2020 Post ID: 3451786
CrypticWizard
+
(Another fan of Elementary, are you? Only version I know of where Watson is a she)

As it turned out, they weren't in any danger, since the drones had all deactivated once they had eliminated their target. The decoy, as it happened, was a wealthy businessman who wanted to become President of the USA in the year 2016, and had a name similar to Ronald Krump.
Matt77 Posted: 22:01 Jul04 2020 Post ID: 3451808
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
(Yes. In fact, it's the only version I've ever watched)

Donald Trump was his name, of course. He was a highly controversial figure. Half of the country loved him with a raging passion, and the other half despised him. Russia also loved him, and created online 'bots' to seem like Trump supporters. One of these was named RD, and Holmes suggested that they try and find the exact origin of this bot.

ViolinViolinViolin

CrypticWizard Posted: 09:59 Jul05 2020 Post ID: 3451814
CrypticWizard
+
(I've read some of the novels and saw one movie, but Elementary is the version I'm most familiar with)

But that was another story. Meanwhile, Laura and her team where charged with getting Trump to safety. This was of course, difficult because they were in an alternate universe where EVERYONE hated Trump, and nobody wanted him around. However, they did manage to succeed when something completely unexpected happened.
Matt77 Posted: 23:33 Jul08 2020 Post ID: 3451829
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
Laura was again puzzled, so Taylor gave her a light slap to wake her up. It seemed she had been getting carried away for forgot the actual purpose of Holmes and Watson being here. Now that she was focused, she came up with a plan that involved 3 water pistols, a watch, and 5 rolls of sticky tape.

ViolinViolinViolin

Displaying Page 65 of 66
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 63 | 64 | 65 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close