Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

The GRANDSLAM TOURNAMENT 2005: Legends Revolution PREVIEWS

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 3 of 7

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Last     Previous | Next
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 18:17 Aug29 2005 Post ID: 375128
Chaoticjaf123
Post Likes: 0
+
Pssh... admit it, you're waiting for you're favorite critic... and it seems he's here... lol.
I hereby copyright everything I have typed, am typing, or will ever type on Supercheats.com There, I said it! Refer to my avatar, and join the team with that name. I moderate Fan fiction/role play and i love it.
Dr. Advice Posted: 18:20 Aug29 2005 Post ID: 375135
Dr. Advice
Forum GuestMember
+
No, it's me. The Macdaddy of Justice!!!! Who is this guy? You trying to take my spotlight.
Need Advice? Ask the Master of Advice himself, Dr.Advice. If you ever need advice from me here on Supercheats, post in our new team, TEAM ADVICE, and me or one of my teammates will help you- Team site http://s14.invisionfree.com/Doctor_Advice
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 18:22 Aug29 2005 Post ID: 375143
Chaoticjaf123
+
Oh, sorry. Didn't realize I'd been replaced. I was his critic before you were a member, sorry Dr. A.
I hereby copyright everything I have typed, am typing, or will ever type on Supercheats.com There, I said it! Refer to my avatar, and join the team with that name. I moderate Fan fiction/role play and i love it.
Dr. Advice Posted: 18:29 Aug29 2005 Post ID: 375167
Dr. Advice
Forum GuestMember
+
On 29-Aug-2005 Chaoticjaf123 said:Oh, sorry. Didn't realize I'd been replaced. I was his critic before you were a member, sorry Dr. A.
Heh, no problem Old School. I've known you for a while, and I'm a big fan of your work here. The Names Doc, please to meet ya.
Need Advice? Ask the Master of Advice himself, Dr.Advice. If you ever need advice from me here on Supercheats, post in our new team, TEAM ADVICE, and me or one of my teammates will help you- Team site http://s14.invisionfree.com/Doctor_Advice
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 18:32 Aug29 2005 Post ID: 375171
Chaoticjaf123
+
Likewise, Doc. If KOG wants you to butcher his works, thats fine. I'll throw in my comments on occasion.
Mr. King Of Games Posted: 18:38 Aug29 2005 Post ID: 375190
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
Well, it seems we got ourselves a face off right here. It's the Macdaddy of Justice and the Chaoster squaring off. Take it easy guys, don't take all the attention off my tournament.
All those who show true wisdom, will live to see the wonders of the Kingdom, Hale to the King Of Games. Join Team "Royal Kingdom$$$$"
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 18:40 Aug29 2005 Post ID: 375195
Chaoticjaf123
+
... Which is where oh so popular modly line somes in. Back on topic, peoples.
Mr. King Of Games Posted: 18:50 Aug29 2005 Post ID: 375226
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
Right, now. As we been doing most on all the tournaments, we've been introducing Voting for the favorite characters who they think are gonna win the matches. Now, this years one, the voting is a lot more important. Cause the more votes that fighter gets, the more chances he has on winning. And I'll explain more later on, don't wanna spoil the rest.
All those who show true wisdom, will live to see the wonders of the Kingdom, Hale to the King Of Games. Join Team "Royal Kingdom$$$$"
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 18:52 Aug29 2005 Post ID: 375232
Chaoticjaf123
+
Want to present a list of fighters for us to vote on then?
Mr. King Of Games Posted: 18:53 Aug29 2005 Post ID: 375235
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
There already been presented in the last pages. I'll make more soon, but I'm a let these ones sizzle for a while. Keeps the crowd anxious for more.
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 18:54 Aug29 2005 Post ID: 375238
Chaoticjaf123
+
no, but i mean, are we voting for just our favorites? if not, then we sort of need to know who is fighting who, right?
Mr. King Of Games Posted: 18:56 Aug29 2005 Post ID: 375241
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
Yeah, your still voting for your favorites on WHOSE gonna win. Basically like that dream match I made, Dante Vs. Neo. Now, who do you think will win that one.
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 18:58 Aug29 2005 Post ID: 375245
Chaoticjaf123
+
Dante, for me. but out of curiousity, isnt that the only match you have posted? other than that, all i see is singular fighters, not their opponents.
Dr. Advice Posted: 19:02 Aug29 2005 Post ID: 375250
Dr. Advice
Forum GuestMember
+
Well that's what is good about it. If he gives out the matches, it might spoil the tournament surprises. So, I think it would be cool if he didn't do it. Keep doing what your doing King, it's keeping me "anxious".
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 19:03 Aug29 2005 Post ID: 375251
Chaoticjaf123
+
... i agree... my only question is how do we vote for fighters when we dont know who their opponets are?
Dr. Advice Posted: 19:04 Aug29 2005 Post ID: 375254
Dr. Advice
Forum GuestMember
+
Oh you will, he'll post the matches out before they start. That way, it gives the viewers a chance to vote.....right King?
Mr. King Of Games Posted: 19:06 Aug29 2005 Post ID: 375258
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
On 29-Aug-2005 Dr. Advice said: Oh you will, he'll post the matches out before they start. That way, it gives the viewers a chance to vote.....right King?
Yeah Doc. Just like every other tournament.
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 19:07 Aug29 2005 Post ID: 375263
Chaoticjaf123
+
OH, ok. my confusion was that you seemed to be asking us to vote before we knew the matches.
Mr. King Of Games Posted: 19:09 Aug29 2005 Post ID: 375266
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
Oh, no. I will post the matches at the beginning of the show. I won't do that to my fans. Well.....there your fans too Chao.
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 19:11 Aug29 2005 Post ID: 375271
Chaoticjaf123
+
Good to know. I await the match posting to kick off my reborn reviewing.
Displaying Page 3 of 7

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 8

Post Top
Click to close