Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

The GRANDSLAM TOURNAMENT 2005: Legends Revolution PREVIEWS

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 4 of 7

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Last     Previous | Next
Mr. King Of Games Posted: 21:01 Aug30 2005 Post ID: 377767
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
Hm! Time for another Bio. Check out this one. He's one of the people from last year, and has decided to try again. He's the "Prince Of Perisa!!!!!"

Prince Of Persia
Special Ability: Time Control
Weapons: Time blades
Skills: Most has to do with the speed of time. Still, an agressive butt kicking style.
BIO: The Prince Of Persia was born in Sadia Arabaha, where he was raised like a prince. He grew up, training himself on self-defense and fighting with his bare hands. Then on his 18th birthday, the young adult prince went on his first journey to search for the "Time dagger". He ended up finding it, but it would be a CURSE to him when he finds out that the dagger has a deadly sercet to it. He was then tricked by an evil sorcerer into releasing the "Sands Of Time" and turning everyone in Saudi Arabah into Zombies. So, he then travel back in time to reseal the Sands of Time back in it's capsule, which caused him to discover a side that he's never experienced before. After completing his quest, he returned back to his kingdom, and for the next 5 years, he turned from a Good-well-being prince to a Ruthless Agression Assassin. He is now known as the Amazing, Wall-running, Time-reversing, High-leaping, defying-the-arts-of-time, gamer that has his way in games ever "Time". And his time to shine is at the Grandslam Tournament.

Can the Prince capture all his skills and abilities together and take out all he's obstacles to become the next champion, Or is the prince's "Time" gonna be cut short?
All those who show true wisdom, will live to see the wonders of the Kingdom, Hale to the King Of Games. Join Team "Royal Kingdom$$$$"
Hyperwire_2.0 Posted: 09:45 Aug31 2005 Post ID: 378528
Hyperwire_2.0
+
Add Liu Bei! He'll be huge, China's own "Man Of Virtue" fighting in this tornment!
Offically obsessed with Sum 41's new song Underclass Hero
click if you dare!

myspace.com/hyperwire
Mr. King Of Games Posted: 15:56 Aug31 2005 Post ID: 379311
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
Liu Bei huh. That's not a bad idea. I'll think about it.
All those who show true wisdom, will live to see the wonders of the Kingdom, Hale to the King Of Games. Join Team "Royal Kingdom$$$$"
Dragoon King. Posted: 16:08 Aug31 2005 Post ID: 379354
Dragoon King.
Forum GuestMember
+
Hey kings whats up I came up with a RP you might like
[center]
My dragon has issues
()xxxxxx[|]::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::>
(+[__]:Smile
WARNING: "Next left" does not mean "turn left immediately."
Mr. King Of Games Posted: 16:17 Aug31 2005 Post ID: 379385
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
It looks good. I might join in later on.
Dragoon King. Posted: 16:18 Aug31 2005 Post ID: 379394
Dragoon King.
Forum GuestMember
+
cool
[center]
My dragon has issues
()xxxxxx[|]::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::>
(+[__]:Smile
WARNING: "Next left" does not mean "turn left immediately."
Mr. King Of Games Posted: 16:52 Aug31 2005 Post ID: 379512
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
Man, this is gonna be good. We got a sizzling fighting Roster, and a great tournament to fill it in as well. This will BLOW Supercheat's ratings up for sure.
Hyperwire_2.0 Posted: 16:31 Sep01 2005 Post ID: 381320
Hyperwire_2.0
+
When does it open?
click if you dare!

myspace.com/hyperwire
Apphonx Posted: 18:24 Sep01 2005 Post ID: 381552
Apphonx
Forum GuestBanned
+
On 01-Sep-2005 Hyperwire_2.0 said:When does it open?
Yeah when does it open?
Mr. King Of Games Posted: 15:45 Sep02 2005 Post ID: 383388
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
Well, when DK gives me to orders to. He has a tournament going on right now. When that's done, this will open.
Mr. King Of Games Posted: 09:42 Sep03 2005 Post ID: 385007
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
So, while we are waiting for that, let's get some new fighters in. If you guys have any ideas on who should be in the tournament, please post it here.
Hyperwire_2.0 Posted: 16:45 Sep03 2005 Post ID: 386174
Hyperwire_2.0
+
Ahem? Liu Bei?
click if you dare!

myspace.com/hyperwire
Mr. King Of Games Posted: 20:17 Sep03 2005 Post ID: 386625
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
Anyone else guys. I know about Wolverine, Liu Bei, and Spartan 117. Let's get some new people.
Dr. Advice Posted: 16:47 Sep05 2005 Post ID: 391715
Dr. Advice
Forum GuestMember
+
So King you got a date on when this is gonna open.
Need Advice? Ask the Master of Advice himself, Dr.Advice. If you ever need advice from me here on Supercheats, post in our new team, TEAM ADVICE, and me or one of my teammates will help you- Team site http://s14.invisionfree.com/Doctor_Advice
Mr. King Of Games Posted: 17:43 Sep05 2005 Post ID: 391860
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
Oh right. Good news guys. The Grandslam Tournament 2006: Legend Revolutions opens September 17, 2005. That's in 2 weeks. Be ready cause this is gonna be great.
eh eh ehhhhhhhh Posted: 18:58 Sep05 2005 Post ID: 392077
eh eh ehhhhhhhh
Forum GuestMember
+
What about someone from Star Wars?
Don't hate me cos u ain't me!!!!!!!!!!!
Mr. King Of Games Posted: 19:00 Sep05 2005 Post ID: 392082
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
Well, if you was to read the last tournament that somewhere in the last pages, Yoda was in it and he made it to the Semi-Finals. I might put him back, or someone else. Your just gonna have to wait and see.
Mr. King Of Games Posted: 16:13 Sep09 2005 Post ID: 398592
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
This just In! We have just received information of a NEW fighter. He's also been named to be a Game Legend and has made today one of the most addictive games in the world. His the Fighter from The Legend Of Zelda, you know him as LINK!!!

Link
Weapons: Legend Master Sword, Sacred Bow and Arrows, Mirror Shield
Skills: Use mostly his Swordmastership in fighting, but can catch many off guard with his aiming in Bow and Arrows.
BIO: Link, one of today's well known and favorite gamers was born as a little toddle in a tree village. As he was young, he trained with his own master and received his fairy. And from the day forward, Link went on many journies fighting the most unbelievable enemies. The Arrow shooting, sword-swinging, unoarfidox fighting, Game legend is making his way to the GrandSlam Tournament 2006: Legends Revolution this year.

Has Link got what it takes to defeat every single opponent in the tournament to win the gold, or does Link's finale at the tournament end up with his face bowed at defeat?
roadkillers Posted: 21:01 Sep11 2005 Post ID: 405787
roadkillers
Forum GuestBanned
+
So far we got all of the great charactors and hes not done yet: Dante, Goku, Sonic, Sora, Tidus, Neo, Prince Of Persia, and Link
Mr. King Of Games Posted: 21:05 Sep11 2005 Post ID: 405795
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
You got that right. I know got a lot more, but I'm only gonna introduce some of them. Cause I want to surprise them and keep them anxious.
Displaying Page 4 of 7

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 8

Post Top
Click to close