Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Role Play: Feudal Japan (A strict rule I've made)

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Previous | Next
joslifer1 Posted: 19:54 Sep10 2005 Post ID: 402745
joslifer1
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
JoSlifer prodded the new boy with his mental abilities. "A samurai/ninja demon outmatched in strength...Interesting," he said. "I always thought your kind excelled in strength." He went on with Telak's life in a daze.
General, if you're not using it, could I have the army for a few days?
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Metal Madness Posted: 21:22 Sep10 2005 Post ID: 403059
Metal Madness
Forum GuestMember
+
On 10-Sep-2005 Enux said:"Ahhhhhhhhhh that i do not know, i was banned from her castle. Who are you, may i ask?"
"I'm known as Kyte." he sees the frightening image of Rai again, but he shakes himself out of seeing her. he then thinks to himself *why do I keep seeing her image. It's as though she wants to kill me again* "I hate to say this....,but Rai is my half-sister"
To those who death never comes. You wont survive in the real world. Cheaters never win except if you're cheating on a video game.
Enux Posted: 05:55 Sep11 2005 Post ID: 403999
Enux
Forum GuestMember
+
"Kyte, i have heard of you, Rai killed you didn't she"
Metal Madness Posted: 08:21 Sep11 2005 Post ID: 404085
Metal Madness
Forum GuestMember
+
"Yeah in front of the jade alter over in the forest. Though I have no idea why I'm alive."
To those who death never comes. You wont survive in the real world. Cheaters never win except if you're cheating on a video game.
SKULL in INFERNO Posted: 08:36 Sep11 2005 Post ID: 404100
SKULL in INFERNO
Forum GuestMember
+
"Need help finding Rai?"a voice came from the trees.*He leap out from the tree*"Oh,how rude of me.My names Razor.Im' one of Rai's troops.I runaway from the army.She killed my brother.Im' seeking for revenge.Im' Inferno's apprentice so you will find me much powerful.She is killing people for morning exercises in a local village.Let's go or not she will return to the castle.The castle is heavily guarded with his minions.I don't doubt that we get in without our two arms ripped and a big hole through our body.The castle is far.So if we don't catch her in time,you will lose your vengance on her.Let's go!
The name is Inferno.Big fan of Darkwatch here.Say bigger and you will find yourself a bullet through your head.If you want to know me more,DBZ rocks and hope to be moderator of Tv and Films.Join Team Shadow NOW!!!!!
Enux Posted: 09:58 Sep11 2005 Post ID: 404201
Enux
Forum GuestMember
+
"Razor, its me Telak, remember we ran away together!"
Metal Madness Posted: 20:44 Sep11 2005 Post ID: 405747
Metal Madness
Forum GuestMember
+
((Skull you realize that your character has too many points for streanth & smarts. earlier I said you only get 50 points & you've use 100. plus Rai is a woman.))

*Razor. I heard that name somewhere* he thought to himself. "So you can help me find my sister eh? I'm gonna kill her like she killed me"
SKULL in INFERNO Posted: 07:23 Sep12 2005 Post ID: 406284
SKULL in INFERNO
Forum GuestMember
+
Yes Telak,i lost track of you in the woods and i heard of you Kyte.Your that warrior that died.People in the village say that you were reborn by the Avatars to avenge your death.The peole also say that you were not happy in heaven and has reborn you.Is this true?Answer my question later,we have to find Rai.
The name is Inferno.Big fan of Darkwatch here.Say bigger and you will find yourself a bullet through your head.If you want to know me more,DBZ rocks and hope to be moderator of Tv and Films.Join Team Shadow NOW!!!!!
Enux Posted: 14:32 Sep12 2005 Post ID: 406670
Enux
Forum GuestMember
+
"Yeah lets go find her, it won't be easy though"
joslifer1 Posted: 17:19 Sep12 2005 Post ID: 407020
joslifer1
Forum GuestMember
+
"Vengeance is not the answer," JoSlifer said wisely, "but I'll help you."
SKULL in INFERNO Posted: 18:56 Sep12 2005 Post ID: 407260
SKULL in INFERNO
Forum GuestMember
+
"I think i hear a scream.Lets go!The village is up ahead."
Metal Madness Posted: 19:53 Sep12 2005 Post ID: 407359
Metal Madness
Forum GuestMember
+
"Thanks all of you. For your help" Kyte takes a few steps forward
"A scream. We should do something about it."
Technotang Posted: 22:06 Sep12 2005 Post ID: 407634
Technotang
Forum GuestMember
+
This is my characters info. I want to join your RP

Dragon Swordsman
Weapons: Sword, and sword and sword, using one in my mouth and two in my hands.
Special Abilities: Can create fire from the palm of his hands.
Strengths: Nature, anyone with a weapon weaker than a sword and stronger than a Two-Handed Sword.
Weaknesses: Do you really think id state how to defeat me in my first post?
technotang rules
joslifer1 Posted: 23:01 Sep12 2005 Post ID: 407686
joslifer1
Forum GuestMember
+
((Whatsyername, Techno?))

"A female's scream. A woman's under attack." Two more screams were heard, both women's. "Quickly!" he hissed, beginning to run.
Enux Posted: 10:58 Sep13 2005 Post ID: 408116
Enux
Forum GuestMember
+
"Quickly" Telak said running out of the trees at a high speed
Metal Madness Posted: 13:58 Sep13 2005 Post ID: 408478
Metal Madness
Forum GuestMember
+
((Techno read the rules on the first page & the second post post written by me))

Running at top speed "that second scream sounded like Rai" then thinking to himself *I'm not sure how long I was dead, but I know it was more than 50 years. Rai...VENGENCE WILL BE MINE!!!*
Enux Posted: 14:42 Sep13 2005 Post ID: 408562
Enux
Forum GuestMember
+
They reached the village and saw 3 girls being attacked by 6 men "I'll take the furthest away 2" Telak ran towards them and threw a knife at 1, it hit him dead between the eyes, he kept on running and he pulled out his swords. He slashed at the mans leg with one sword then he pulled out at the last moment hit him in the face, kicked at the back of his legs so he was on the floor put his swords in there sheaths and pulled out his bow and pointed it at the mans face all in about three seconds "Dam, i'm getting slow"
SKULL in INFERNO Posted: 18:11 Sep13 2005 Post ID: 409068
SKULL in INFERNO
Forum GuestMember
+
*Then Razor attack with his Hell Grenade*"Here is a thing to fight with mortal!"said Razor furiosly.*Razor throws the grenade and the grenade sunk into the ground*"Hah!Nothing happen!"said the man.*Suddenly the ground start to shake and two big demon hands came out of the ground."Hell Beast,take this two to hell!!!".*The two big demon hands take the one Razor was fighting and take the one Telak was fighting."Have mercy please!!!"the two men begged."Sorry,there is no mercy in HELL!!!Hahahahahaha.....!"said Razor.
Xtreme gamer Posted: 18:26 Sep13 2005 Post ID: 409130
Xtreme gamer
#2Seconds
+
Name:Leon Thomas
Race:Dark Angel
Clan:None
Weapons:Zera Fury. A gaint Blade that can cut almost anything in 2.
Weaknesses:Smarts
Strength:25
Smarts:25

(Can I jion? I am gonna have to watch this rp.)

instagram: solidaritysterl
joslifer1 Posted: 19:15 Sep13 2005 Post ID: 409312
joslifer1
Forum GuestMember
+
((You'll notice this is in the Feudal Era, Skull.))
((I'd say if you're weak in smarts, X, you'd have a LOWER "Smarts" level than your "Strength" level.))

JoSlifer finished off the rest of the attackers with Flame Psyche, a combination of Fire and Psychics.
Displaying Page 2 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close