Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Role Play: Feudal Japan (A strict rule I've made)

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 3 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Previous | Next
SKULL in INFERNO Posted: 19:46 Sep13 2005 Post ID: 409425
SKULL in INFERNO
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
((Its a grenade made from Inferno.It is made from hell fire.Its not modern grenades.It sink into the ground and comes out two big demon hands from the Hell Beast.))

*Suddenly more armys came*"We need reinforcements!There is more than 2000!Im' gonna use a special attack."said Razor.*He saw Rai and throw his Horosmon Sword at her.Rai dodged it and the sword turns around to attack.Rai dodged it again and the sword hit slash through Razor*"Don't worry.I have a plan."said Razor smiling.*Razor fell down and explode*(I have a surprise.)
The name is Inferno.Big fan of Darkwatch here.Say bigger and you will find yourself a bullet through your head.If you want to know me more,DBZ rocks and hope to be moderator of Tv and Films.Join Team Shadow NOW!!!!!
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
joslifer1 Posted: 20:36 Sep13 2005 Post ID: 409556
joslifer1
Forum GuestMember
+
JoSlifer used Firestorm, destroying a good thousand soldiers. "You can take the rest," he said, too weak to use another attack.
General, if you're not using it, could I have the army for a few days?
Metal Madness Posted: 06:21 Sep14 2005 Post ID: 410213
Metal Madness
Forum GuestMember
+
jumping in the air above Joslifer "My turn" he said taking the blade of void out of its sheath "VOID" Light became stronger strong enough to pick off about half the soldiers left. Then darkness came & blacked out the entire village suddenly light was restored & the rest of the soldiers lie on their backs dead. "aww dam I missed one."
To those who death never comes. You wont survive in the real world. Cheaters never win except if you're cheating on a video game.
SKULL in INFERNO Posted: 18:08 Sep14 2005 Post ID: 411252
SKULL in INFERNO
Forum GuestMember
+
"Don't worry i get it"said a demon voice in the ground.*The ground start to shake and a demon came out of the ground*"Its me,Razor,Death Razor."said Razor in his demonic form."That soldier is mine!"said Razor with his glowing hell fire eyes.*Razor touched the soldier and then a burst of flame came out and engulf the soldier turning the soldier into a skelleton*"Now wheres Rai!"said Razor stomping the ground.*Suddenly a bow was stuck in his flesh*"Archers!"said Razor.
The name is Inferno.Big fan of Darkwatch here.Say bigger and you will find yourself a bullet through your head.If you want to know me more,DBZ rocks and hope to be moderator of Tv and Films.Join Team Shadow NOW!!!!!
joslifer1 Posted: 18:21 Sep14 2005 Post ID: 411288
joslifer1
Forum GuestMember
+
((An arrow got stuck, smart one, not a bow.))

JoSlifer looked at where the rain of arrows was coming from, and got behind a tree. "Look out!"
Metal Madness Posted: 18:53 Sep14 2005 Post ID: 411396
Metal Madness
Forum GuestMember
+
"arg" Kyte holds up his blade to protect himself then arrows hit his legs. "OOOWWW dam u!!" he yelled falling to the ground. "grrr" still holding his blade up.
To those who death never comes. You wont survive in the real world. Cheaters never win except if you're cheating on a video game.
joslifer1 Posted: 13:18 Sep15 2005 Post ID: 412476
joslifer1
Forum GuestMember
+
JoSlifer looked for something that could give him strength. Bananas, some meat, anything. He'd dropped his deer on the way here.
Metal Madness Posted: 19:50 Sep15 2005 Post ID: 413232
Metal Madness
Forum GuestMember
+
Holding his blade in one hand Kyte yankes the arrows out of his legs. "gghh that's smarts" he stands up "darkness" he slashes the air darkness covers the area. "I'm not gonna miss this time" the darkness explodes into light most of the archers were lying on their sides wounded or dead. "ggrrrr. I missed again dam it"
SKULL in INFERNO Posted: 20:12 Sep15 2005 Post ID: 413294
SKULL in INFERNO
Forum GuestMember
+
"This is going to be a long fight.I just remember that Rai reproduce the soldiers if they were dead.Every time we kill,they will instantly resurrect in the factory!"said Razor while using his Inferno Horosmon Sword to fend of the attack.
joslifer1 Posted: 20:30 Sep15 2005 Post ID: 413343
joslifer1
Forum GuestMember
+
"Then hopefully this illeged factory isn't near!" JoSlifer said, still looking for an energy-replacer.
Metal Madness Posted: 06:17 Sep16 2005 Post ID: 414107
Metal Madness
Forum GuestMember
+
*a factoy? Rai never told me about that* Kyte thought "Right.The girl." He looks at the wounded girl behind him. *she looks exacly like Rai..could she be a........reincarnation?* something hit him in the head "Who the....what the an apple? how imature. Who would throw an apple at someone." looking at Joslifer "Catch" he throws the apple at him hopeing he would catch it. An arrow hits Kyte in the shoulder. "Ok.....theses...arrows are really getting on my nerves"
joslifer1 Posted: 17:14 Sep16 2005 Post ID: 414863
joslifer1
Forum GuestMember
+
JoSlifer narrowly caught the apple before it hit the ground. His coordination was off slightly because of his weakened state. He ate the apple, and was instantly re-energized. "Now...to get rid of those archers..." He grabbed out his bow, and started shooting his own hail of arrows at the opposing rain. Soon all but ten bows on the opposing side still shot, and JoSlifer was out of arrows.
SKULL in INFERNO Posted: 20:11 Sep16 2005 Post ID: 415425
SKULL in INFERNO
Forum GuestMember
+
"We must kill all of them at once.If we kill them all at once,the factory will overload and destroyed."said Razor.
joslifer1 Posted: 20:44 Sep16 2005 Post ID: 415534
joslifer1
Forum GuestMember
+
"Good good, you do that," JoSlifer said, regaining cover behind the tree as an arrow wizzed past his hand and broke on a stone.
Metal Madness Posted: 07:39 Sep17 2005 Post ID: 416941
Metal Madness
Forum GuestMember
+
Kyte pulls the arrow out of his shoulder "Hhmm...this arrow gives me an idea" He holds up his blade like bow then holding the arrow next to it. "Void arrow" He pulls back the arrow pointing his sword in the air then he lets go of the arrow. The tip landing hitting the ground dead between the archers. "DUCK & COVER!!!!!" he yelled ducking behind a tree taking the 2 girls with him. The arrow explodes leaving all, but 1 archer dead "aww c'mon that was suposed to kill all of them" he punches the tree knocking it over directly on the archers head.
SKULL in INFERNO Posted: 07:58 Sep17 2005 Post ID: 416964
SKULL in INFERNO
Forum GuestMember
+
"Let me try.Nuclear Hell Missle(a giant version of hell grenades)!!!*Then the ground starts to shake and a fighter jet that was full of fire(This not a modern weapon.This like ancient vehicles that was before turned into modern.)came out*"Razor,we're ready for fire"said one of the pilots."Engage missles!!!"said Razor."Roger that."said the pilots.*Then the boms hit the ground and sunk.Then a big hole was open and many Hell Beast hands take all of them at once.The was closed and shut after all of them are taken."They won't die.They just suffer."said Razor.The factory isn't destroyed so, we can copy ourselves!!!But we have a long journey ahead of us."said Razor.
Enux Posted: 08:06 Sep17 2005 Post ID: 416972
Enux
Forum GuestMember
+
"Right then, where are we going now?"
Metal Madness Posted: 14:36 Sep17 2005 Post ID: 418242
Metal Madness
Forum GuestMember
+
taking to Rai's look a like "Who were those attackers?" looking at Kyte the girl spoke "I....don't...know....they just attacked our village" The other girl spoke "I guess we're the only two villagers left alive" Kyte looks at them. to Rai's look alike "Who are you?" she spoke "I'm Raitensai Korometshu & my friend here is Kyo Tujin"
SKULL in INFERNO Posted: 19:26 Sep17 2005 Post ID: 419017
SKULL in INFERNO
Forum GuestMember
+
"Your not alone look!A villager!"said Razor.*A drunk came*"Heart Attack!!!!"said the man.*The man fell down*"Okay,your right.Your the two villages left alive.We need food little girl and boy.Can you direct us to the restaurant.We are dehydrated from the fight."said Razor."Its.......up ahead."said the little girl.
Metal Madness Posted: 22:27 Sep17 2005 Post ID: 419428
Metal Madness
Forum GuestMember
+
(Dude they're both girls)

"Raitensai & Kyo we must go. You'd be safest with us." the 3 of them walk to the rest of the gang.
Displaying Page 3 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close