Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

the pokemon adventure game

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 3 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Previous
pyro9 Posted: 17:07 Dec18 2005 Post ID: 570926
pyro9
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
Ok anyways I am now in Azela gym,I take 5 steps and a trainer challenges me ! She sents out a Butterfree while i sent out Growlithe. I command Growlithe to use ember and it is super effective ! Butterfree uses confusion which makes my Growlithe's HP go to 70%. I finish the Butterfree with tackle. I take 8 more steps and another trainer challenges me ! He sents out Beedrill and I sent out Growlithe ! Growlithe uses Ember and KOs it in one hit because it was a crtical hit! I go to the pokecanter and heal mt pokemon and then I go to the pokemart and buy these items, 5 potions, 3 super potions, 5 pokeballs, 8 great balls,2paralize heal,2 awakanings,2 burn heals and ice heals. I go to the gym leader and challenge her ! She sents out a Pinsir while I sent out Growlithe ! Growlithe uses ember which makes her pinser's HP go to 60%. Pinsir uses take down which makes my Growlithe's HP go to 50% and Pinsir's go to 55%. Growlithe uses ember again which KOs pinsir ! Next she sents out Syther and Syther use quick attack which KOs my Growlith in 1 hit because it was a critical hit . I sen out Onix and Onix uses rock slide whick makes Syther 's HP go to 50%. Syther uses quick attack but isn't very effective and my Onix's HP is at 95%. I finish her off with another rock slide. I get the badge and I go heal my pokemon. And now my Tododile evolves into Crockanaw ! When I go out someone challenges me...

My pokemon...
Growlithe lv15-Ember,Tackle,Tail Whip,Leer
Onix lv15-Rock slide,tackle,tail whip.leer
Crockanaw lv16-water gun,bite,tackle,tail whip
Hi I'm back
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
pikachumaster12.0 Posted: 18:33 Dec18 2005 Post ID: 571066
pikachumaster12.0
Forum GuestMember
+
you know what you are not playing right so just forget it mods if you read this close this topic asap

http://s10.invisionfree.com...an_site/
pyro9 Posted: 15:54 Dec19 2005 Post ID: 572552
pyro9
Forum GuestMember
+
How do we play it what am I doing wrong ? Besides I enjoy playing this...
Hi I'm back
Displaying Page 3 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close