Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

the pokemon adventure game

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Previous | Next
True pokemon master Posted: 18:09 Dec10 2005 Post ID: 557072
True pokemon master
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
alrighty,Torhic,Ember that Pichu.STAB so that is boosted to 48 damage.
Eevee,Tail Whip(Tail Whip lowers Defense to BOTH pokemon)
The_Arbiter101 is my girlfriend,she rules,touch her and lose your life.I mod,All G-Cube games not yet listed,Arcade and Retro systems,Mario Party 6 and 7. Join these teams,TPM,Soalrbeam,Fox,Playboy,Rap/HippyHop music.Rebellion,Water,Blaziken and more.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
pikachumaster12.0 Posted: 18:20 Dec10 2005 Post ID: 557100
pikachumaster12.0
Forum GuestMember
+
it is boosted to 50 cause it is incresed by 10 and that is two much even for it will do 30 damage sparks uses thunderbolt on eevee 40 1 more attack and bye-bye eevee magic uses surf and does 50 more damage and bye-bye torchic

http://s10.invisionfree.com...an_site/
True pokemon master Posted: 18:27 Dec10 2005 Post ID: 557123
True pokemon master
Forum GuestMember
+
Dang it,Eevee Tackle on Magikarp, STAB more damage(I forgot how much)
Torchic,Ember on Pichu, STAB more damgae (I forgot how much)
The_Arbiter101 is my girlfriend,she rules,touch her and lose your life.I mod,All G-Cube games not yet listed,Arcade and Retro systems,Mario Party 6 and 7. Join these teams,TPM,Soalrbeam,Fox,Playboy,Rap/HippyHop music.Rebellion,Water,Blaziken and more.
pikachumaster12.0 Posted: 18:46 Dec10 2005 Post ID: 557172
pikachumaster12.0
Forum GuestMember
+
you cant use torchic cause magic knocked her out and that is 30 damage to magic and now magic uses surf and sparks uses thunderbolt
bye-bye eevee i get 2500 bucks and they both go to lv 6 now we can leave to start our adventures every 10 to 30 steps you run into a wild pokemon every 50 steps you run into a trainer becareful p!ss someone off cause they wont battle you are in trouble you can practice battle against your mom's mr.mime becareful it is a level higher then you pokemon always but her mr.mime starts off at lv 20

True pokemon master Posted: 07:22 Dec11 2005 Post ID: 558330
True pokemon master
Forum GuestMember
+
dang it,by the way I just forgot,this needs to go into the FF&RP we are role playing
pikachumaster12.0 Posted: 17:52 Dec11 2005 Post ID: 559333
pikachumaster12.0
Forum GuestMember
+
well it is a game i will set off on my journey take 17 steps from the lab and head into the grass and 12 more steps i run into a pidgey(lv3) go sparks use thunderbolt on pidgey critical hit 100 damage bye-bye pidgey sparks gained 20 exp 180 to get to level 7

superman4u Posted: 17:57 Dec11 2005 Post ID: 559340
superman4u
Post Likes: 2
+
This game is confusing.. I mean I can't pretend to be something and then pretend to attack, and all that. lol. I am better with video games.

PS Gamers Network - My new website, please contribute. Includes Wii and 360 Forums as well. http://z15.invisionfree.com/PS_Gamers_Network
pikachumaster12.0 Posted: 18:00 Dec11 2005 Post ID: 559344
pikachumaster12.0
Forum GuestMember
+
yah they are better but i pretend all the time cause i dont have any friends

FireDragons Posted: 10:43 Dec12 2005 Post ID: 559944
FireDragons
+
Atchally You can catch Dragonairs and Drtinis in the safari zone in Fire Red
Stumbed across this old site xD
pikachumaster12.0 Posted: 19:33 Dec12 2005 Post ID: 560580
pikachumaster12.0
Forum GuestMember
+
you can then you can catch them by using the super rod when you get there then

True pokemon master Posted: 19:36 Dec12 2005 Post ID: 560586
True pokemon master
Forum GuestMember
+
yes but they are a "Dragon" type. Dragons are pretty powerful.
I take 20 Steps,not a trace of the pokemon at all.
jImBoW89 Posted: 01:42 Dec13 2005 Post ID: 560911
jImBoW89
+
( >MOVED < ) It belongs in FF & RP.
pyro9 Posted: 19:14 Dec13 2005 Post ID: 562020
pyro9
Forum GuestMember
+
Ok I change my 2 pokemon to Tododile and Growlithe. Hey pikachumaster12.0 I'm gonna challenge you do a duel.
Hi I'm back
pikachumaster12.0 Posted: 21:05 Dec14 2005 Post ID: 563726
pikachumaster12.0
Forum GuestMember
+
cant all ready almost to the next town take 21 steps and battle a trainer trainer sends out caterpie(lv 7) and wurmple(lv 7)go sparks and magic caterpie uses stringshot wurmple uses poison sting and hits magic for 30 damage magic is poisoned sparks uses thunderbolt on caterpie and does total of 30 damage magic uses surf hits caterpie for 40 damage and wurmple for 40 damage magic takes 20 damage from poisoning caterpie uses tackle and hits magic for 20 damage wurmple uses poison sting on magic 30 damge magic faints pichu uses thunderbolt on wurmple critical hit 60 damage to wurmple wurmple faints sparks gains 60 exp 120 to lv 7 caterpie uses tackle 20 damage sparks uses thunderbolt 30 damage caterpie faints sparks gains 60 exp 60 to lv 7

jImBoW89 Posted: 00:53 Dec15 2005 Post ID: 563889
jImBoW89
+
*jImBoW89 steps back: "starts watching"*
pyro9 Posted: 12:23 Dec15 2005 Post ID: 564347
pyro9
Forum GuestMember
+
Ok I'm gonna start in Jhoto. I go yo CherryGroove city and battle my rival. He sents out Chichoreta lv7 and I sent Growlithe lv7. Growlithe uses ember on Bulbasaur whick takes his HP halfway down.Chickoreta uses tackle whick makes my Growlithes HP go to 20% lost. Growlithe uses ember again whick KO's Chickoreta. Ok now I am off into Union Cave where I fight 4 trainers that have onixes. I use Tododile on all of them and now my Pokemon are at lv 15. I take 8 steps and then a wild Onix comes. I weaken it with my Tododile and catch it with my pokeball. And now I'm in Azala town or whatever it is called. Wait I have to defeat the Gym keader in Violet ! Ok I take 6 steps in the gym and fight a trainer. It has a lv9 pidgey. I use rock throw and KO's it one it. Now I go fight the gym leader and KO her Pidgey in one hit. Then I call out my onix and sent out Tododile ! My todoile uses water gun on her pidgeyotto and makes it's HP go down to 50%. Pidgeyotto uses gust which makes my Tododile 's HP go to 75%. Finnally I finish it off with another water gun.
Hi I'm back
pikachumaster12.0 Posted: 21:19 Dec15 2005 Post ID: 565095
pikachumaster12.0
Forum GuestMember
+
okay hold on if you start in jhoto you do not battle your rival till after you get the egg and you got to say how many steps you take to be out of the city into the grass and take then take 10 to 30 steps at 30 steps you have to battle a pokemon then beat or catch it then take like 20 more steps then battle a trainer every 50 steps you battle a trainer 10 to 30 steps you battle a pokemon that clear enough for you okay take 16 steps and are now in veriden go to center and heal then go to mart and get oaks parcel and jump down the ledges to pallet town and run into a hoot-hoot(lv 2)go sparks pichu pichu sparks use thunderbolt misses hoot-hoot uses fly sparks uses charm but it failed hoot-hoot hits sparks with fly for 20 damage sparks uses thunderbolt for 60 damage go greatball catchs hoot-hoot cant use fly outside of battle yet get to pallet town and delivers parcel get ultra ball also just because i forgot you can get up to 12 master balls 1 from team rocket in kanto and jhoto so that is 2,1 in team rockets base,i from the lottery in hoein in celedon and from golden rod one from magma and aqua base find one in the on the 2 ships 1 from winning any master rank pokemon contest in hoein just 1 contest and get one for helping the man in vermillion build his house

pyro9 Posted: 12:16 Dec16 2005 Post ID: 566010
pyro9
Forum GuestMember
+
Ok I'll skip the egg stuff [ don't care :] . Ok I am now in Union Cave where I take 10 steps and fight a trainer. He sents out a Geodude,and I sent out Tododile! I use water gun which Kos geodude in one hit. Now I go out side where I'm at the slowpoke well! I go down and fight 3 rocket trainers that hace Zubats,I use rock slide with my Onix whick kills them in one hit each. Now Kurt is here with me and he battles a trainer. I go fight the leader of the group who suprisingly has a Wooper! It KOs my Onix in 1 hit with water gun. I sent out Tododile and use bite whick makes it's HP go to 60% and then Wooper flinches. Next Wooper uses tackle which make my Tododile's HP go to 50% because of a criticle hit. I use a potion on Tododile whick makes his HP go to 85%. Wooper uses water gun which is not very effective and now my Tododile's Hp is at 80%. I command my Tododile to use bite whick makes it's HP go to 10% and thenWooper uses water gun again and now my Tododile's HP is at 75%. I finish it off with scratch and KOs Wooper. Now Im just about ready to go into Azela's gym...
Hi I'm back
pikachumaster12.0 Posted: 17:51 Dec17 2005 Post ID: 569153
pikachumaster12.0
Forum GuestMember
+
you are still doing it wrong you have too ah forget it take take 17 steps into the grass take 30 steps and encounter shiny oddish it runs away take 3 steps into next city

MP Sniper Posted: 15:24 Dec18 2005 Post ID: 570787
MP Sniper
Forum GuestMember
+
I start at Johto, in New Bark Town. My starter is a Totodile. As I'm walking in the tall grass, I step on something. When I lift up my foot, it's a Poke Ball (my first one). As I look at it, a Sentret rockets up from the weeds and tail-slaps the ball from my grasp.
" Darn! " I send out my Totodile. The Sentret attempts to attack my pokemon, but Totodile lowers its head and delivers a heavy tackle to its stomach. The Sentret stumbles around and faints. I slap my pokemon a high-five. Totodile dives into the weeds, emerging with my lost Poke Ball. I throw it high into the air, and a red light pulls the Sentret in. I take the Poke Ball to the nearest Pokemon Center in Cherrygrove City. Both of my pokemon get healed. When I continue toward Route 30, I bump into a man. He introduces himself as Mr. Pokemon and asks if I know Prof. Elm. Moments later, he comes sprinting from the tall grass and stumbles into Cherrygrove City. He hands me five Poke Balls and a Potion. Exhausted, he gasps and falls toward Mr. Pokemon. When he lifts his head to apologise, he recognises his friend. Obtaining the egg, he takes it to the lab for examination. I keep walking up the Route, when I check a pedometer from my PokeGear. So far, I've taken 50 steps. Suddenly, I get trouble reading my pedometer. I realise that a bulky man is standing before me. When I look up, he challenges me to a match. We pull out our Poke Balls...
Often you may hear a shuffle or feel as if you're being watched... I will always be concealed...
Displaying Page 2 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close