Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

The Dark Gotenks Saga

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 8 of 55
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | ... | 53 | 54 | Last     Previous | Next
t0ms0nic Posted: 03:25 Feb18 2005 Post ID: 73823
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
part b of Episode 8 is about to start!

Episode 8b:Show Gogetenks's true power!

The crater were Gotenks and Gogeta were is nothing but a massive hole.Floating a bit above it,was Gogetenks.

Super Dark Gotenks:WHAT!!!?4 people in 1 fusion???It can't be done!
SS16 Gogetenks:Then what do you think i am?
Super Dark Gotenks:Then where's Jay and Goketa then??
SS16 Gogetenks:He's with me,he's the one who made me what I am today!And because of this power I have now,my fusion time is infinite,so I can spend all my time playing with you.
Super Dark Gotenks:THIS...CAN'T BE TRUE!!I CAN STILL DESTROY YOU THOUGH!VICTORYYYYYYY...CANNON!(fires his signature move at Gogetenks who holds up one finger and the blast is nullified)NO WAY!!!
SS16 Gogetenks:Do you want another go at that or is it my turn?

Goketa is watching the battle and is completley speechless from Gogetenks display of power.

Goketa:I can't just sit here,I have to help as well!The fate of Earth depends on us!(turns into SS3 and flies forward)Hey,fusion person,whats your name anyway now?
SS16 Gogetenks:(looks at him)My name...is Gogetenks.I am the one who will destroy this imposter and return peace to everyone in the universe.
Super Dark Gotenks:Ok,i guess I can give some of my time to see you attack,give me a taste of this "power" of yours.
SS16 Gogetenks:Sure,why not? (fades away and is in 5 places at once around Gotenks)Let's see you stand up to 5x the power,of my 1000x Kamehameha wave!
Super Dark Gotenks:This dosen't look promising...
SS3 Goketa:I guess not,huh?Ah well,lifes too short for anyone.(starts to get a ring above his index finger)Gogetenks,load up your attack!I will hold him in place!GALACTICA DONUT!(tosses the ring over Gotenks and squeezes him like a bug)HAH!This is my best attack!SUPER GHOST KAMIKAZE ATTACK!(spits out the ghosts)Go Ghost!
Ghost:Wheeeee(wraps around Gotenks and starts to glow)Bye-bye!
Super Dark Gotenks:This is gonna hurt alot i guess...
SS16 Gogetenks:HAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!(all five Gogetenks fire their Kamehameha wave while the ghost explodes)
Super Dark Gotenks:NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!(is incinerated by the blast,or so they think)
SS16 Gogetenks:Hmmmm...
SS3 Goketa:What is it?
SS16 Gogetenks:He's still alive...
SS3 Goketa:Where???
SS16 Gogetenks:He's...
Super Dark Gotenks:ABOVE YOU!(smashes Gogetenks into the ground with a BIG Ki blast)
SS16 Gogetenks:(jumps up)Not bad,not bad at all.Should I go out full power or should I still toy with you?
Super Dark Gotenks:Whatever,youre bluffing...NOW WHAT???

The ground around Gogetenks starts to crumble,his muscles start to bulk up and his hair goes straight.Gogetenks was transforming higher!

USS16 Gogetenks:Ahh,more power.Now im stronger than I already was.
Super Dark Gotenks:Hah,you forgot something.Ultra Super Saiyan bulks up your muscles and slows you down.Ill show you!HAHH!(flies forward and raises a fist)SUPER DRAGON...OWW!

Goketa had kicked Gotenks again sending him flying forward toward Gogetenks,but he simply follows Gotenks and kicks him toward Goketa again.

USS16 Gogetenks:How about a game of pinball Goketa?
SS3 Goketa:Sure.

They both start kicking Gotenks backwards and forwards for about 7 times,then Gogetenks punches him ad sends him flying toward one of the newly formed volacanoes.

Super Dark Gotenks:(jumping around with his bum on fire)AHHHHH!ITS SO HOT!You'll pay for that Goketa!(flings forward but Gogetenks moves with such speed and power and charges Gotenks into several volacanoes and cities)DAMMIT!

Gogetenks is born,Goketa has entered and joined the battle,and Gotenks is getting weaker every blow Gogetenks lands.Will this be the end?Find out in Episode 9:Eternal Gotenks awakens!Don't miss it!
Cleaning up the cobwebs and un-covering a old Legend... t0ms0nic, thy name is Stupid. Approach with 50 foot long (advised more) poking stick. http://i1.tinypic.com/s3fpqa.gif = My Sprites. Don't use without permission from me. MSN me at [email protected]
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
ss13 Jay Posted: 05:30 Feb18 2005 Post ID: 73850
ss13 Jay
Forum GuestMember
+
THAT WAS SO CCCCCCCOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLL I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL EPISODE 9 AND MY SISTER LIKES PART B
DON'T MAKE ME GET MY BLADES OF CHAOS ON YOU!!
t0ms0nic Posted: 05:46 Feb18 2005 Post ID: 73853
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
good
Cleaning up the cobwebs and un-covering a old Legend... t0ms0nic, thy name is Stupid. Approach with 50 foot long (advised more) poking stick. http://i1.tinypic.com/s3fpqa.gif = My Sprites. Don't use without permission from me. MSN me at [email protected]
ss13 Jay Posted: 06:26 Feb18 2005 Post ID: 73882
ss13 Jay
Forum GuestMember
+
yep
t0ms0nic Posted: 06:50 Feb18 2005 Post ID: 73912
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
im looking up a better word than cool (searches through dictonary).nope,there are no other words
xxx ssj6goketa xxx Posted: 07:13 Feb18 2005 Post ID: 73924
xxx ssj6goketa xxx
Forum GuestMember
+
fnxzz for putting me in this time guys im actualy a part dis time but by da way
hu will eternal gotenks b gd or bad or will i get 2 do some kind of fusion huh??????????
VOLGINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN DIEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! U FIRST SNAKE AHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111
t0ms0nic Posted: 07:17 Feb18 2005 Post ID: 73926
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
eternal gotenks is when he absorbs shenron and wishes for more power.At the end they use the Namekian Dragonballs.
xxx ssj6goketa xxx Posted: 08:51 Feb18 2005 Post ID: 73967
xxx ssj6goketa xxx
Forum GuestMember
+
hu uses da dragonballs gd gotenks or bad gotenks]
VOLGINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN DIEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! U FIRST SNAKE AHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111
t0ms0nic Posted: 08:53 Feb18 2005 Post ID: 73969
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
bad,cos Gogetenks has infinite fusion time and when the Namek Dragonballs are together,he seperates everyone.
xxx ssj6goketa xxx Posted: 09:06 Feb18 2005 Post ID: 73983
xxx ssj6goketa xxx
Forum GuestMember
+
datrs gay
t0ms0nic Posted: 09:07 Feb18 2005 Post ID: 73985
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
Gay?How is it?
xxx ssj6goketa xxx Posted: 09:12 Feb18 2005 Post ID: 73990
xxx ssj6goketa xxx
Forum GuestMember
+
coz bad gotenks siks cokj
ss13 Jay Posted: 10:40 Feb18 2005 Post ID: 74050
ss13 Jay
Forum GuestMember
+
it is his comic it is up to him if you made your comic then you can make it end like you want
t0ms0nic Posted: 14:14 Feb18 2005 Post ID: 74176
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
BUT,Jay came up with some good ideas for the comic and its going to be even longer.For example,there is a evil Gogeta,meaning Dark Gogetenks.This is gonna rock!
t0ms0nic Posted: 14:52 Feb18 2005 Post ID: 74216
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
Anyone else agree?
ss13 Jay Posted: 15:26 Feb18 2005 Post ID: 74232
ss13 Jay
Forum GuestMember
+
yeah coz they were my ideas haha
Rayku Posted: 22:14 Feb18 2005 Post ID: 74683
Rayku
Forum GuestMember
+
Tom cool topic and comic.
Dark Hyoken Wave !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! are you dead yet?
Rayku Posted: 22:14 Feb18 2005 Post ID: 74684
Rayku
Forum GuestMember
+
On 18-Feb-2005 Rayku said:Tom cool topic and comic.
im a killer at games dont try me
Rayku Posted: 22:21 Feb18 2005 Post ID: 74689
Rayku
Forum GuestMember
+
Tom i read most of your story/comic its cool al right i think you can keep it up i made a story jus like you but i think mine is longer mine is over 58 pages i think its longer i think i have 66 in total cause i wrote it in microsoft word nice comic/story.
t0ms0nic Posted: 01:36 Feb19 2005 Post ID: 74777
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
thanks alot.If you want to be on these forums you will need to get a DBZ or GT arvatar.
Displaying Page 8 of 55
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | ... | 53 | 54 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close