Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

The Dark Gotenks Saga

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 6 of 55
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | ... | 53 | 54 | Last     Previous | Next
ss13 Jay Posted: 05:03 Feb16 2005 Post ID: 72328
ss13 Jay
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
yes
DON'T MAKE ME GET MY BLADES OF CHAOS ON YOU!!
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
t0ms0nic Posted: 05:05 Feb16 2005 Post ID: 72329
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
why did it come up with "happy 100th post in the last one i did?
Cleaning up the cobwebs and un-covering a old Legend... t0ms0nic, thy name is Stupid. Approach with 50 foot long (advised more) poking stick. http://i1.tinypic.com/s3fpqa.gif = My Sprites. Don't use without permission from me. MSN me at [email protected]
ss13 Jay Posted: 05:06 Feb16 2005 Post ID: 72330
ss13 Jay
Forum GuestMember
+
don't know
t0ms0nic Posted: 05:07 Feb16 2005 Post ID: 72331
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
stupid team supercheats.
Cleaning up the cobwebs and un-covering a old Legend... t0ms0nic, thy name is Stupid. Approach with 50 foot long (advised more) poking stick. http://i1.tinypic.com/s3fpqa.gif = My Sprites. Don't use without permission from me. MSN me at [email protected]
t0ms0nic Posted: 05:08 Feb16 2005 Post ID: 72332
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
im a bit bored.im going to play budokai 3.send a post if anyone comes.
ss13 Jay Posted: 05:53 Feb16 2005 Post ID: 72335
ss13 Jay
Forum GuestMember
+
ok
t0ms0nic Posted: 06:03 Feb16 2005 Post ID: 72337
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
im back.im leveling up Vegeta,Super Buu,Goten(ks) and Goku.All are going well and my Vegeta is lvl 98 now.needs 900,000 more exp to level up.
ss13 Jay Posted: 06:14 Feb16 2005 Post ID: 72341
ss13 Jay
Forum GuestMember
+
ccccccccccccccccooooooooooooooooooollllllllllllllll
xxx ssj6goketa xxx Posted: 15:03 Feb16 2005 Post ID: 72508
xxx ssj6goketa xxx
Forum GuestMember
+
IN THE NEXT EPISODE U COULD MAKE ME A BIT MORE INVOLVED IN DA FITE COZ ALL I DO IZ ***** FLY OFF MAKE MEA BIT MORE INVOLVED AT LEAST

PLZ

FNXZZ IF U DO JAY !!!! U RULE SO DO U TOMSONIC WE ALL RULE THE GALAXY(HA HA HA ) BUT SUDDENLY CELL COMES IN FRONT OF ME AND NOKS SS13 JAY AWAY WIV A ENERGY FEILD WOT COULD HAPPEN

TOMSONIC Y DONT U TAKE OVER
VOLGINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN DIEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! U FIRST SNAKE AHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111
ss13 Jay Posted: 15:34 Feb16 2005 Post ID: 72527
ss13 Jay
Forum GuestMember
+
ok but the energy feild dosen't hurt me
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 17:58 Feb16 2005 Post ID: 72641
Chaoticjaf123
+
pretty good. ive written 32 episodes of my comic series. it isnt dbz but it is highly based on it.
I hereby copyright everything I have typed, am typing, or will ever type on Supercheats.com There, I said it! Refer to my avatar, and join the team with that name. I moderate Fan fiction/role play and i love it.
t0ms0nic Posted: 07:59 Feb17 2005 Post ID: 73022
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
Ok,ive read parts of it and its pretty good.Hi everyone,sorry im late but im here.Oh yeah,I will include you a bit more in the next episode Goketa.I hope all of you like the comic so far.
t0ms0nic Posted: 10:00 Feb17 2005 Post ID: 73078
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
This epidose is in two parts,im a bit tired from typing.

Episode 8a:Gogetenks is Born!

SS14 Jay and Dark Gotenks were at it again fighting,but Dark Gotenks has said so far he's not at full power.A bit of fear has struck Good Gotenks,SS14 Jay,even SS10 Gogeta!The same thing that happened to Jay when he turned SS14 was happening to Dark Gotenks,but that was about to change.

Super Dark Gotenks:HAHAHA!Like my true power?Even Gogeta,good two shoes Gotenks and the fearless Jay are scared!HAHAHAHA!
SS14 Jay:Hmph.Good,but not impressive.I haven't even used my full power yet,but that can wait until theres a harder oppodent.I can't be bothered to waste it on you!
Super Dark Gotenks:(struck speechless)...
SS14 Jay:Lets go!ULTIMATE...JAY...BOOM!(fires his signature attack at Dark Gotenks,sending him back through even more mountains)Had enough yet?
Super Dark Gotenks:(jumps out of rubble)It's not even begun you ****-Head!
SS14 Jay:(behind Dark Gotenks that very second)Would you care to repeat what you just said?
Super Dark Gotenks:Yipe!(is getting even more worried about Jays power level)

Meanwhile,Gogeta and Gotenks are watching this amazing display of power by Jay.

SS10 Gogeta:Wow,he's good.
Good Gotenks:Yeah.(suddenly his face changes and he quickly stares at Gogeta)
SS10 Gogeta:What?Something on my face?
Good Gotenks:No!Youre fusion time is the thing im worried about!
SS10 Gogeta:DAMMIT!Good point!
Good Gotenks:If im right,youre fusion time will run out in 3 minutes!
SS10 Gogeta:!
Good Gotenks:Weve gotta do something and finish him!
SS10 Gogeta:Gotta think!Think,think,THINK!
Good Gotenks:(and idea strikes him)How about Fusion?
SS10 Gogeta:What are you talking about???
Good Gotenks:Duh!If we can fuse two people into one,what about us two?
SS10 Gogeta:Sounds really crazy but...
Good Gotenks:...It might just work!
SS10 Gogeta:Ok,hold on a min.(puts his two fingers to his forhead and directly talks into Jays mind)Jay!We need you to fight at full power and distract him while we fuse together,got it?
SS14 Jay:(with his mind)Ok,here goes then!Hey Ugly!
Super Dark Gotenks:What is it now you gibberish chimp?
SS14 Jay:You know what?I've decided to fight at full power!Give me a minute and ill shopw you it!
Super Dark Gotenks:Like ill let you now you told me you will!HAHH!Take this!(loads up a Kamehameha)KAAAA...MEEEE...HAAAA...MEEEEE...ARGHHHH!(foot flies into his face and sends Gotenks through EVEN MORE mountains and cities)
Goketa:Looks like i've been away TOO long,but now im here,ill fight till im dead!Jay!Hurry up and go to full power!
SS14 Jay:OK!HARGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

The ground around him pushes away from him and massive boulders are being lifted up into the air.The air is growing strong and lightning storms start to pick up.

SS14 Jay:OHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!
SS10 Gogeta:Lets hurry up and fuse!We've still got time!
Good Gotenks:Ok!

Both pull off the fusion pose and are just about to start when Jay's power erupts!

SS14 Jay:HAHHHHHHH!!!
Goketa:WOW!I didnt know Jay had this much power!This is unreal!!!
Super Dark Gotenks:This..is'nt real!It can't be!Im the ultimate!

Jay gets a golden aura around his body and his hair goes solid silver while his tail grows even longer and gold.Jay was now a SS15!

SS15 Jay:Guess it's time to end this now!
Super Dark Gotenks:You will die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (charges Jay with so much force he flies towards Gogeta and Gotenks while they had finished the fusion stance)

SIONNN!HAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

There is a massive golden flash and the earth starts to sprout Volcanos.The ultimate warrior was appearing before this dastardly evil.The whole area starts to go back to normal but in the space where Gogeta and Gotenks where,there was no-one,but Gogetenks!

The story will continue in Episode 8b,Show Gogetenks's true power!Hope you liked this episode Jay,Goketa,Chaoticjaf123,and everyone else reading this!
ss13 Jay Posted: 10:30 Feb17 2005 Post ID: 73083
ss13 Jay
Forum GuestMember
+
THAT WAS SO COOL NO I NEED A BETTER WORD TO DESCRIBE IT I DON'T KNOW IT IS TO GOOD TO DESCRIBE
t0ms0nic Posted: 10:55 Feb17 2005 Post ID: 73117
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
thanks.Where is everyone now?great...first everyones on then theyre off again!
ss13 Jay Posted: 10:56 Feb17 2005 Post ID: 73118
ss13 Jay
Forum GuestMember
+
yeah it is always like that better get used to it
t0ms0nic Posted: 10:58 Feb17 2005 Post ID: 73122
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
ah well,guess youre right,lets stop advertising now,read what it says under what i type,the "IF YOU ARE READING THIS,PLEASE VISIT THE DARK GOTENKS SAGA THREAD ON THE BUDOKAI 3 FORUM!THE ULTIMATE BATTLE TO END THE DRAGONBALL SERIES IS GOING TO BEGIN!" bit.hope it goes well advertising.
ss13 Jay Posted: 10:59 Feb17 2005 Post ID: 73124
ss13 Jay
Forum GuestMember
+
ooooooooooookkkkkkkk
t0ms0nic Posted: 11:01 Feb17 2005 Post ID: 73126
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
i got bored of what it said before under there,so i thought it would now do the advertising for us.
ss13 Jay Posted: 11:02 Feb17 2005 Post ID: 73129
ss13 Jay
Forum GuestMember
+
yeah good idea
Displaying Page 6 of 55
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | ... | 53 | 54 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close