Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Supercheats Fan Fiction and Role Play tournament

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 44
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 42 | 43 | Last     Previous | Next
Seos san Nekros Posted: 06:59 Sep14 2006 Post ID: 1043723
Seos san Nekros
Post Likes: 0
+
Cervantes: Just to be sure we are all clear on the matter... is it alright if I post a fourth character? Or is the limit three?
[center]
[color=silver]
Thanks to V-Gamer for awesome sig and avy.
[url=http://s381.photobucket.com/albums/oo256/SeossanNekros/][color=silver]Gifts and such. Thanks guys. =D[/url]
[url=http://forums.supercheats.com/topic.php?topic=97843][size=13][color=silver]Short Story - Haunted[/url]
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Cervantes De Leon Posted: 12:39 Sep14 2006 Post ID: 1043823
Cervantes De Leon
+
Yep, X has got it. No more applications for judges, they're all taken.

And i've not yet imposed a limit, so post a fourth character if you want to Seos.

« Last edited by Cervantes De Leon on Sep 14th 2006 »

By ozzo

Mission debriefing: Now available
Pandaemonium Posted: 13:24 Sep14 2006 Post ID: 1043840
Pandaemonium
+
Name: Rajha Stavanos

Height: 6'4

Weight: 184 lbs

Weapons: A pair of gold-hilted, razor-sharp sabres. Neither possess any form of magical enhancement, but they are still formidable weapons.

Skills: Highly skilled in unarmed combat, and with his sabres. Incredibly agile as a result of his control over the Light element.

Magic: Has basic mastery of white magic, mostly defensive and curative. Can also manipulate the Light element for offensive techniques such as Supernova and Solaris.

Appearance: Wears a gold breastplate, dark green undershirt, black trousers and brown leather gauntlets and boots. Messy brown hair, pale blue eyes.

Personality: Like his father, Rajha is greatly sarcastic, but possesses a more serious outlook on life. Despises dark magic and everything associated with it.

History: Rajha was born in the Citadel of Garlina, and lived with his parents for six years before the Black Mage known as Azred Ferla lured them to their deaths. He trained himself in the ways of combat for fifteen years and confronted the Mage, who now called himself Zahfano, successfully slaying him in battle. Currently working to eradicate the remnant of Zahfano's army.

Just so we're all perfectly clear on this, I'll post the timelines for all four of my characters.

Chaos: Mid-Rise of Shadows (in no way related to Rajha, does not know Azred)
Wolf: Between Wolf's Redemption and Meta-Wolf's Revenge
Azred: Lygace III: Vengeance of Zahdu (has never met this incarnation of Chaos, knows Rajha)
Rajha: Mid-Era of Zahfano (in no way related to Chaos, has never met Azred)

« Last edited by Pandaemonium on Sep 14th 2006 »
NeoRiku Posted: 15:14 Sep14 2006 Post ID: 1044005
NeoRiku
Forum GuestMember
+
Name: Cloud Strife
Height: 6'2
Wepons: A huge sword that he can strike very quickly with and handle well.
Skills: Omnislash/Braver/Crosslash/able to fly/Sonic Blade
Magic: Ligtning, Ice, Fire, and Earth magic.
Apperance:http://upload.wikimedia.org..._art.jpg
Personality: Somewhat quite but confident in his skills and very powerful in battle.
History:Cloud was born in Niembliem and grew up joing Soldier. Eventually he had to destroy the best person in Soldier, Sephiroth.

Pandaemonium Posted: 10:03 Sep15 2006 Post ID: 1045267
Pandaemonium
+
You missed out weight, and could you go into some more detail about what Omnislash, Braver, Crosslash and Sonic Blade do?
Cervantes De Leon Posted: 10:49 Sep15 2006 Post ID: 1045299
Cervantes De Leon
+
Add the parts that Pan mentioned above and I'll let Cloud in NeoRiku.

By ozzo

nintendo_dude Posted: 10:57 Sep15 2006 Post ID: 1045300
nintendo_dude
Post Likes: 1
+
Since I haven't been in a Role Play for well over a year (well, not any good ones that I recall for about two years) I doubt I have the right to enter. Besides, my characters suck.

I'm finished here...

Special thanks to Yossy666 for the avatar and signature images.
Pandaemonium Posted: 11:01 Sep15 2006 Post ID: 1045302
Pandaemonium
+
... is there any reason for posting if you don't intend to enter? Don't smite me or anything, I'm just asking.
Cervantes De Leon Posted: 11:04 Sep15 2006 Post ID: 1045305
Cervantes De Leon
+
You don't have to earn the right to enter, just as long as you've got a character that abides the rules then they're allowed, doesn't matter how long ago you last used them.

By ozzo

Seos san Nekros Posted: 11:36 Sep15 2006 Post ID: 1045319
Seos san Nekros
+
NOTE: I only gave his attacks names for reference. He doesn't shout the attack names when he uses them.

Name: Murdock
Height: 6'8
Weight: 225 lbs
Weapons: Starthos, a thunderbolt shaped staff that allows the elemental energy of electricity to surge through him. It has one sharp edge and one dull one, allowing it to be wielded as a sword.
Skills: Is capable of using the sharper edge of his staff in combat. Knows minor amounts of karate, but prefers to stick with ranged combat whenever necessary.
Magic: He is capable of flying for short distances, along with complete manipulation and control of electricity. In dire situations, he is capable of channeling small amounts of dark energy as well, but he tries to avoid doing so as it reminds him of his past.
Appearance: Wears black jeans, a black t shirt, and a black trench coat. Two pure white wings protrude through holes in the back of the coat, giving him an almost agelic like appearance. Also has black hair that falls just below his piercing yellow eyes.
Personality: In essence, a loner. He will accept company if he needs it, but he prefers to work alone. Sarcastic sense of humor.
History: He was born the son of a demon warlord, raised as a demon himself. But he exiled himself from that world at an early age and went as far as to train as a demon hunter, just to sever all connections between himself and his father.

« Last edited by Seos san Nekros on Sep 15th 2006 »
[center]
[color=silver]
Thanks to V-Gamer for awesome sig and avy.
[url=http://s381.photobucket.com/albums/oo256/SeossanNekros/][color=silver]Gifts and such. Thanks guys. =D[/url]
[url=http://forums.supercheats.com/topic.php?topic=97843][size=13][color=silver]Short Story - Haunted[/url]
nintendo_dude Posted: 11:40 Sep15 2006 Post ID: 1045321
nintendo_dude
Post Likes: 1
+
Pandaemonium: I just felt like it.

Cervantes: I see, even though I've forgotten all about them. I might enter a video game character tommorrow, I don't have time right now. Just stating to keep that in mind.

I'm finished here...

Special thanks to Yossy666 for the avatar and signature images.
Cipher_Wizard Posted: 14:52 Sep15 2006 Post ID: 1045508
Cipher_Wizard
+
Name: Avaska Nadius
Sex: Male
Height: 6'7
Weight: 203 lbs.
Weapons: Avaska possesses one four-foot sword that is named Xelcior. It holds the ability to harness the six elements of light, darkness, hydrose, fire, electricity, and ice. The weapon's structure consists of a golden hilt that extends for the first twelve inches; it is then reformed into a three-foot jagged blade that curves at the tip. One spherical jewel is encrusted within the pommel of his sword, which is the infrastructure for the elemental control.
Skills: While Avaska has not perfected use of the elemental aspects of his blade, he is widely adept in both renditions of combat - armed and unarmed. The weight of his weapon has been modified with light enchantments to scarcely a pound, which simplifies agility during battle.
Magic: Avaska wields dominance over the element of fire. Without the use of his blade, he is capable of manipulating fire into several diverse formes; with it, his ability to strike with the element is greatly augmented. He has also learned how to utilize two restorative spells; the first being a light technique that invigorates him with stamina, and the second being a fire technique that empowers him with energy.
Appearance: Avaska wears a dark cloak, which extends to his ankles. Underneath this, he wears a pair of trousers, leather boots, and a durable breastplate. His facial features include pale white skin, bloodshot eyes with maroon irises, and jet-black hair that maintains a constant slicked appearance. His build is solid and rather muscular.
Personality: Avaska is typically serious, especially in combat. He rarely jokes and/or smiles, and does not bestow trust unto anyone.
History: Avaska's father was murdered when he was thirteen by a group of renegade spirits known as the Elementals. His enmity for these individuals accumulated in silence for four years, until one day, when Avaska was informed that he would be meeting a group of people whose ancestors had fought a brave battle against the Elementals. He intensified his physical training methods, and eventually met these individuals at the age of 23. He defeated the Elementals, and their master, Volstorm Kramen, before 26, using the assistance of a powerful blade called Xelcior. Since then, he has been training in solitude, awaiting the day where he would rise to a challenge once again.

For info on this guy, go visit my old closed roleplay.

Wake me when the tournament begins. *Leaves*

« Last edited by Cipher_Wizard on Sep 15th 2006 »
If you see me posting, it's because I've been asked to. Which I guess would mean I'm taking requests.
the bummer 09 Posted: 06:10 Sep16 2006 Post ID: 1046467
the bummer 09
+
I can't enter, since i'm too late. But why not get started?
Proud owner of my new forum; GameAvenue.
Come and take a look at my new forum. I really need members, so if you can advertise somehow that would be really great. Please register and be as active as possible.
Pandaemonium Posted: 06:14 Sep16 2006 Post ID: 1046469
Pandaemonium
+
You're not too late to enter. Cervantes can't start until there are 32 combatants.
the bummer 09 Posted: 07:43 Sep16 2006 Post ID: 1046586
the bummer 09
+
Oh, is that so? Didn't realize.

Name: Serofah
Height: 6'1
Weight: 225 lbs
Race: Human
Weapons: Bow, Scimitar
Skill: Knows everything there is to know about life.
Preferred skill: Magic
Magic: Levitation of objects, Fire ball, hidden power
Appearance: Lightly tanned, messy short black hair, very muscular, green eyes (May turn red when using hidden power), shining golden amour with black boots.
Personality: Very outgoing, can be rude at times but fairly polite, can always make a joke in very dangerous situations.
History: When his family was murdered when he was just 14 years old, Serofah was forced to wonder the magical lands by himself in search for the one that stole his life. While he was searching, a powerful wizard appeared and trained him melee, ranged and magic skills for the rest of his childhood. The wizard disappeared when Serofah reached his early 20?s, from then on, little was known about him.
Come and take a look at my new forum. I really need members, so if you can advertise somehow that would be really great. Please register and be as active as possible.
Sotek Posted: 08:03 Sep16 2006 Post ID: 1046608
Sotek
+
Is it allowed to use a character that you have used before, but as a differant version (in this case many years younger)? Also does the character have to have acted in the RP, or just entered? Pleaase answer!

Seeing as I now have three short stories posted, I figure I may as well put all of them in my bio, so go there for links to "The Lab", "Daemon" and "Afterlife". Additionally, you should read my fic, The Crystals of Narlkant
the bummer 09 Posted: 08:27 Sep16 2006 Post ID: 1046638
the bummer 09
+
I can't answer that question completely, since I am not the owner of this topic, but I'd say you could. But I think you should wait for Cervantes De Leon to reply to that before you go ahead with anything.
Pandaemonium Posted: 08:47 Sep16 2006 Post ID: 1046673
Pandaemonium
+
Name: Dark Link

Height: 6'5

Weight: 174 lbs

Weapons: Shadow Ball (also called Zahficus), an orb of pure dark energy which can take the shape of any weapon. Usually takes the form of the legendary Master Sword and the Hylian Shield, in imitation of the Hero of Time.

Skills: A master of many combat styles, but prefers to use a sword and shield, as mentioned above. Quite resilient to physical damage, but sacrifices speed in exchange for this. Can surround himself with dark energy in order to levitate for a limited period of time.

Magic: As a being of pure darkness, he has total mastery of black magic, but prefers to use moderate spells such as Shadow Nova insead of the more powerful techniques like Mejura Zahdu. Also uses Shadow Shroud to become invisible.

Appearance: Wears a black tunic with a white undershirt and black gauntlets and boots. Black hair which reaches his glowing red eyes. Pale skin. Usually has a wicked grin on his face, and is often surrounded by an aura of dark energy.

Personality: Quite serious, rarely brags or strays from the point. Despises Chaos and Lowthos. Always keeps an open mind, and never allows himself to become distracted from the task in hand.

History: The exact date of creation is unknown. Some say it was born when the Hero of Time first entered the Dark World. Others claim its creation was heralded by the death of Lord Annihol, when the Hero claimed Shadow Ball's power for himself. The most common opinion is that it was created when the Darkness left its host and sustained its own physical form, its appearance a mirror image of the one who had unwittingly nurtured it. Regardless of the timing, it exists. It waits in the shadows, seeking the three who scorned it: the Hero, the Doppelganger and the Destroyer.

« Last edited by Pandaemonium on Sep 16th 2006 »
Sotek Posted: 09:06 Sep16 2006 Post ID: 1046707
Sotek
+
Ok, Cervantes if you have any objections to the following characters, tell me.

Name: Yakob Grei
Height: 5'9'
Weight: 62Kg
Race: Human
Weapons: Various knives that he has collected on his travels

Skills/Magic: Yakob has complete mastery of the 8 schools of magic - fire, metal, life, death, light, shadows, heavens and beasts. He is also skilled in unarmed combat, although hasn't had much practice since he started traveling.

Appearance: Thick brown hair that sometimes obstructs his vision, green eyes, green cloak, leather armour and and a broad belt covered in arcane symbols.

Personality: Fun loving, but not hesitant if it comes to a serious fight. He rarely laughs out loud, but just smiles. If he does laugh, it only lasts for a short time.

History: Yakob grew up in Altdorf, but got bored of the city life and joined an expedition to lustria as a scholar. Upon arriving in the jungle though, Yakob discovered that the real intent of the expedition was to raid and loot one of the temple cities of the old ones. Disgusted by this, he objected and was tied to a tree and left to die. Hours later he was found by a band of lizardmen skinks, who questioned him about why he was here. After warning them of the raid, Yakob was taken blindfolded into the heart of the city, to meet its ruler. The memorys of the next two days of his life were expertly sealed deep in his mind, so that he could never remember, but when he woke up he found that he could use magic. Offering a prayer to the gods, both his and those of the lizardmen, he set out to find out all he could about everything there is to know.

Name: Razer
Height: 4'7"
Weight: 39Kg
Weapons: Psychic powers.

Skills: Psychic powers. Razer has the ability to manipulate things with his mind. his preferred method of attack is to close off his opponent's wind pipe or some of their major arteries. He can also concentrate on the brain to knock out his opponent, but if he loses control of is destracted while doing this he sometimes causes his opponent's head to explode.

Magic: Technicly none, as his mind power has already been listed under skills and weapons.

Appearence: Twelve year old boy wearing a conceling black robe with a hood hiding his face. if the hood was lowered, you would see that his eyes are bound by a strip of bloodstained cloth.

History: Subject Gamma VI woke up in a lab with no recolection of who he was. After making a friend (subject Beta II) and defeating the lab security, he escaped, and has been trying to find out who exactly was behind the lab experiments ever since.

Seeing as I now have three short stories posted, I figure I may as well put all of them in my bio, so go there for links to "The Lab", "Daemon" and "Afterlife". Additionally, you should read my fic, The Crystals of Narlkant
dark_wolf_33 Posted: 09:54 Sep16 2006 Post ID: 1046768
dark_wolf_33
Future Wolfy
Post Likes: 7
+
I have another character.

Name: Mist
Height: 6'7
Weight:175
Race: Archangel (A person who becomes an angel before they die.)
Weapons: The Alpha-Omega Blade, given to him by an angel and embeded with the holy power of light. Its blade shines pure white even in the faintest of light, and its hilt made with a beautiful golden metal. It cannot be broken, by even the strongest axe.
Appearance: Short, crimson hair, a white traveler's jacket with leather straps going across the center, holding the sides together, with a white t-shirt underneath. A white clothen belt tied in a knot is around his waist, supporting his long, baggy, white pants. Upon his feet are pearl-tinted traveler's boots. He has holy, angelic wings upon his back, their span reaching a humongous fifteen feet when spread. They give him the abilty to fly to great hights with great speed.
Skills: His sword has the power to heal most wounds, the exception is severed limbs. He has the power of the magics of Light, Water, and Fire. His speed in the air excels that of any other, his wings propelling him to speeds around Mach 5. His muscles are well developed from years of training with the Alpha-Omega, making him very powerful. His wings can fold over in front of him, making a sort of shield to defend him from oncoming attacks.
Personality: The guy who usually saves everyone's rear end at the last moment. He doesn't like to talk much, and vowes to protect the weak and innocent.
History: Early on in his life, he was a mere fool wandering in the desert, with no food, water, and only a clothen loin to call clothing. He was one day visited by the angel Bishon, and was offered the chance to turn his life around as a holy warrior of Heaven. Accepting this, he was transformed into an Archangel, given the right to wander the earth and kill off the evil and the damned. He weilds the holy Alpha-Omega Blade, symbolizing a new hope for his allies, and the final bout for his enemies.

« Last edited by dark_wolf_33 on Jan 11th 2007 »
Displaying Page 2 of 44
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 42 | 43 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close