Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Dragon Ball Z

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 8 of 57
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | ... | 55 | 56 | Last     Previous | Next
dark_wolf_33 Posted: 20:57 Dec12 2006 Post ID: 1211671
dark_wolf_33
Future Wolfy
Post Likes: 7
+
Especially against Turles. He used it twice in that one, if I remember correctly.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
SS 4 Baby Vegeta Posted: 11:34 Dec15 2006 Post ID: 1215951
SS 4 Baby Vegeta
Post Likes: 1
+
I don't know why they made goku use that thing alot, can't they think of something new?, besides the Kamehameha that thing is sooooo overused.

« Last edited by SS 4 Baby Vegeta on Dec 15th 2006 »
[b]
^Now THOSE, Are Vampires!, Unlike the crappy Twilight!,
Man, Don't mess with Anya o_0
EPIC BATTLE!
Poor Stark, He just wants to sleep XD

Current Obsession: [color=crimson]VAMPIRES!! XD.
super craig Posted: 15:57 Dec15 2006 Post ID: 1216360
super craig
+
On 15-Dec-2006 SS 4 Baby Vegeta said:I don't know why they made goku use that thing alot, can't they think of something new?, besides the Kamehameha that thing is sooooo overused.
I reckon it was a case of damn we've got Goku into a place where he can't really win, i know we'll use the Spirit Bomb, that will solve evrything.
Let me be the first to congratulate you on witnessing pure perfection!

cloud the legend Posted: 21:21 Dec15 2006 Post ID: 1217268
cloud the legend
Post Likes: 0
+
On 15-Dec-2006 super craig said:I reckon it was a case of damn we've got Goku into a place where he can't really win, i know we'll use the Spirit Bomb, that will solve evrything.
true he dose use it alot like how many times 8

Join The Naruto Online Multiplayer Game Naruto - [URL="http://naruto-arena.com"]Are
dark_wolf_33 Posted: 10:32 Dec17 2006 Post ID: 1220176
dark_wolf_33
Future Wolfy
+
He does it(or tries it) in every saga except the Raditz saga and the Cell Saga. Not counting movies. That's a lot of teh sprit bombing, is it not?
super craig Posted: 18:18 Dec17 2006 Post ID: 1221178
super craig
+
On 17-Dec-2006 dark_wolf_33 said:He does it(or tries it) in every saga except the Raditz saga and the Cell Saga. Not counting movies. That's a lot of teh sprit bombing, is it not?
That it is, lol.

D B Z Posted: 22:30 Dec17 2006 Post ID: 1221681
D B Z
Forum GuestMember
+
On 20-Oct-2006 dark_wolf_33 said:Yeah, it would have been cool if Goku's hair wasn't as long in SS3, like if it only went down to his shoulders and he didn't lose his eyebrows. And if SS4 never existed. I hate it. I hate pretty much everything about DBGT except the last episode.
I LOVED GT !!! I LOVE SS4 !!! But I wish SS4 looked different . There should be a lot more SS forms ! Why didn't Akira Toriyama just make GT ? Why did someone else take over ?
I\'m going to be the next comicbook writer!That is once I know how to get the word out.I\'ve made comicbooks but how do I sell them?Can someone help me sell these books?If you do,You'll get chocolate!The mighty powerful CHOCOLATE!Mwuhahaha!
dark_wolf_33 Posted: 18:06 Dec18 2006 Post ID: 1222887
dark_wolf_33
Future Wolfy
+
Don't type in caps, it's annoying and it's spam.

And I don't know.
D B Z Posted: 18:55 Dec18 2006 Post ID: 1222973
D B Z
Forum GuestMember
+
On 28-Oct-2006 dark_wolf_33 said:Goku, Vegeto, Gohan, and Cell had the Blue lightning, and countless others also.
wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong !!! They only had the lightning in the video games ! Gohan is the only one with blue colored lightning on the T.V. show ! Not including when Goku did the super spirit bomb against Buu .
I\'m going to be the next comicbook writer!That is once I know how to get the word out.I\'ve made comicbooks but how do I sell them?Can someone help me sell these books?If you do,You'll get chocolate!The mighty powerful CHOCOLATE!Mwuhahaha!
D B Z Posted: 19:02 Dec18 2006 Post ID: 1222986
D B Z
Forum GuestMember
+
On 13-Nov-2006 Blademaster55 said:Gogeta is better.
Gogeata is a lot cooler , but they're both as powerful . Vageto used the Patara earings , witch are more powerful , but he only went ascended super saiyin , while Gogeata went SS2 . Plus , they are both the same frieking person ! But if Gogeata went SS4 against Vageto ( If was possible to fight yourself ) then he would deffenently win !But if the fusion wore off Vageto would win .

« Last edited by D B Z on Dec 18th 2006 »
D B Z Posted: 19:09 Dec18 2006 Post ID: 1223001
D B Z
Forum GuestMember
+
On 17-Dec-2006 dark_wolf_33 said:He does it(or tries it) in every saga except the Raditz saga and the Cell Saga. Not counting movies. That's a lot of teh sprit bombing, is it not?
What are you talking about ? There is no Raditz saga ! He didn't use it in Namek saga or Cap. Ginyu saga ether . Or the Trunks saga , Adroid saga , Imperfect Cell saga , Perfect Cell saga , Cell games saga , Great Saiyaman saga , World Tourny. saga , Babidi saga , Majin Buu saga , or Fusion saga !! And he didn't even appear in the Garlic Jr. saga !
super craig Posted: 07:30 Dec19 2006 Post ID: 1223714
super craig
+
On 18-Dec-2006 D B Z said:wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong !!! They only had the lightning in the video games ! Gohan is the only one with blue colored lightning on the T.V. show ! Not including when Goku did the super spirit bomb against Buu .
I beg to differ, a little pic from the show

dark_wolf_33 Posted: 10:58 Dec19 2006 Post ID: 1223842
dark_wolf_33
Future Wolfy
+
There's proof. See? I was right.

And there is a Raditz Saga. It's when Goku meets up with the others, Gohan is abducted, yada yada yada.
super craig Posted: 14:17 Dec19 2006 Post ID: 1224131
super craig
+
On 19-Dec-2006 dark_wolf_33 said:There's proof. See? I was right.

And there is a Raditz Saga. It's when Goku meets up with the others, Gohan is abducted, yada yada yada.
I thought that was known as the 'Vegeta' saga but i could be wrong.

D B Z Posted: 18:35 Dec19 2006 Post ID: 1224988
D B Z
Forum GuestMember
+
On 19-Dec-2006 super craig said:I beg to differ, a little pic from the show
NO NO NO !!!! I meant the Saiyins ! Anyone can reach the blue lightning by getting powerfull enough , but it's not for any SS2 ! I'm trying to say that not all SS2s have it !!! Get me a picture of an SS2 with blue lightning besides Gohan and we'll talk .
D B Z Posted: 23:58 Dec19 2006 Post ID: 1225671
D B Z
Forum GuestMember
+
On 19-Dec-2006 dark_wolf_33 said:There's proof. See? I was right.

No , that's the Saiyin saga ! In the new " ultimate uncut edition " it's called the Vageta saga . Here are all 16 sagas =
Saiyin saga
Namek saga
Captain Ginyu saga
Frieza saga
Garlick Jr. saga
Trunks saga
Androids saga
Imperfect Cell saga
Perfect Cell saga
Cell Games saga
Great Saiyaman saga
World Tournament saga
Babidi saga
Majin Buu saga
Fusion saga
Kid Buu saga

and just because I'm nice , here are the two specials =
Bardock the Father of Goku
The History of Trunks

« Last edited by D B Z on Dec 20th 2006 »
D B Z Posted: 00:09 Dec20 2006 Post ID: 1225674
D B Z
Forum GuestMember
+
On 22-Nov-2006 dark_wolf_33 said:They haven't shown Bardock in a few years, and we haven't even seen Goku Jr. yet.
It's called " A Hero's Legacy " not Goku Jr.
dark_wolf_33 Posted: 12:35 Dec20 2006 Post ID: 1226159
dark_wolf_33
Future Wolfy
+
I wasn't referring to the title, dude. I just said that. I didn't feel like saying the whole thing, and it's really annoying when you go around correcting people just to make yourself look better.
dark_wolf_33 Posted: 12:50 Dec20 2006 Post ID: 1226194
dark_wolf_33
Future Wolfy
+
On 19-Dec-2006 D B Z said:NO NO NO !!!! I meant the Saiyins ! Anyone can reach the blue lightning by getting powerfull enough , but it's not for any SS2 ! I'm trying to say that not all SS2s have it !!! Get me a picture of an SS2 with blue lightning besides Gohan and we'll talk .
Majin Vegeta has the same power as SS2. Proof: He and SS2 Goku were matched in power.

Lightning: here.

« Last edited by dark_wolf_33 on Dec 20th 2006 »
cloud the legend Posted: 18:55 Dec20 2006 Post ID: 1227105
cloud the legend
+
YOU GUYS ARE DOUBLE POSTING

Join The Naruto Online Multiplayer Game Naruto - [URL="http://naruto-arena.com"]Are
Displaying Page 8 of 57
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | ... | 55 | 56 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close