Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

RP: Destiny Bonds 2

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 64
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 62 | 63 | Last     Next
KOG Posted: 20:24 Nov02 2006 Post ID: 1123412
KOG
Post Likes: 0
+
Ha ha! We got ourselves a sequel folks! Those who have read the first Destiny Bonds or have been apart of it should really get into this one. Those who haven't seen the first one yet and have no idea what this is all about, what you are doing is creating a total original character to RP with and use that character to take on the biggest and baddest bad guy in the universe....."The God of Evil" Supreme Lord Syndrome.

Name: Supreme Lord Sydrome

Weight: 305 pounds at the least

Height: 6 foot 7, is about as tall as a house.

Disposition: Dark Side

Power(s) : Basically the usual powers of Darkness: Teleportation, Laser Vision, Dark Ball Attack, etc.

Personality: Show's no kind of generousity or kindness at all. Nothing but rage, anger, and turmoil. Is a little laid back when you first meet him, but has a few anger issues if you catch my drift.

Weapons: Double Green Saber Swords. The actually look is like two swords shaped from the green energy of Sydrome.

Skills/Magic: Form one: Slow, but very powerful.
Final Form: Agilty and Speed reaches max with power, but as the time goes by, the power begins to eat away on his life force.

Appearance: A gigantic creature with a black body that's hard to see in darkness. Carries a Red cape with a hood, two helts for his swords on his side, long claws, red eyes, and a pendant on his chest which he stole from a defeated nemesis on a planet far away.

Bio: Best known as the MOST-feared-Villian in the universe. For over 1000 years he has been legended to kill anything and everthing that's good and pure. 10 Years ago however, a group of incredible warriors formed together and succeeded in bringing down the evil king of darkness, trapping him in the depths of hell. But rumor has it that soon......he is scheduled to return.

Basic Plot of the story: In the last Destiny Bonds, Lord Sydrome was defeated by 3 great warriros and sealed away in the depths of hell for all eternity. Ever since then, the universe has lived in piece and harmony for the next decade.......that was 10 years ago. Now for the last few years, rumors have gone around telling that the world will soon be over run by his power again. The return of Lord Sydrome is upon us all. A new pact of warriors must stand up to take on this horrifying adversary. Warriors who will truly end this nightmare.....forever.

All characters that sign up MUST use this templete.

Name:

Optional: Nickname:

Weight:

Height:

Disposition: You have two sides to choose from.

(Dark Side: Work along with Lord Sydrome.-CLOSED!!!! -
Good Side: Become one of the warriors who are the key to his defeat.)

Power(s) :

Personality:

Weapons:

Skills/Magic:

Appearance:

Bio:

Rules: EVERYONE MUST READ BEFORE SIGNING UP!!!!

No spamming, flaming, god modding, ego-tripping, etc

When dualing an adversary here, only they are allowed to let the attack hit them.

Also, no one is to kill anyone without their permission. The storyline itself will tell if they will die or not.

« Last edited by KOG on Nov 24th 2006 »
vvv credit to .Impact.

Bow down to the King of Games!!!

I have a NEW RP! Join the RP Ragnorak: "The Seven Spirits of Vladimar!" We need more RPers to help out.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Hyperwire_2.0 Posted: 22:38 Nov02 2006 Post ID: 1123539
Hyperwire_2.0
+
King, we haven't RP together since the Star Wars thing, and even then I dropped out, I'd be honored to join you.

Can you give me a little of the info I need for my bio?
Offically obsessed with Sum 41's new song Underclass Hero
click if you dare!

myspace.com/hyperwire
TestVirus101 Posted: 23:01 Nov02 2006 Post ID: 1123583
TestVirus101
Ah crap he's finally dead
Post Likes: 35
+
http://forums.supercheats.com/topic.php?topic=25471

Read the ENTIRE topic. Fix the bio template, fix anything else, then post in the discussion thread with what your new edited first post will look like and request this thread be re-opened. A mod will look at it, if they find it acceptable they or myself will reopen this thread. You will then edit your first post with your improved first post and may continue to RP.

-Locked for the time being-

Note: Permanent locking is subject to your own decision, if you choose not to read the rules and follow them, then this will remain locked.
Xtreme gamer Posted: 17:12 Nov03 2006 Post ID: 1124328
Xtreme gamer
#2Seconds
+
Bio open,and ONLY can be started when the correct changes have been made:

I want a more detailed plot,and fixes to that bio,and please...don't do anything against the rules.

« Last edited by Xtreme gamer on Nov 3rd 2006 »

instagram: solidaritysterl
TestVirus101 Posted: 17:26 Nov03 2006 Post ID: 1124360
TestVirus101
Ah crap he's finally dead
Post Likes: 35
+
RP accepted, do as you will.
KOG Posted: 17:28 Nov03 2006 Post ID: 1124372
KOG
+
Alright people. The RP has been accepted, so with that out of the way.

THE SIGN UPS ARE NOW OPENED!!!

I will start the RP as soon as I have enough RPers. Remember, you MUST use the RP templete I put up, otherwise, I'm afraid by rules I can't accept you.
vvv credit to .Impact.

I have a NEW RP! Join the RP Ragnorak: "The Seven Spirits of Vladimar!" We need more RPers to help out.
shadowoblivion Posted: 23:56 Nov03 2006 Post ID: 1124957
shadowoblivion
+
(I'll join.)

Name: Shadow

Weight: 150

Height: 6'1"

Power(s) : Teleportation, Darkball, able to summon monsters.

Personality: Does what he's told, since a servant (I guess that's what you could call him) of Sydrome. Doesn't regret for killing people.

Weapons: Doesn't have weapons. His hands and spirit is his weapon.

Appearance: Wears a black robe, that keeps him cool or warm, depending on weather. Dark-brown hair. Has a scar on side of face.

Bio: Doesn't remember much of his childhood. Only remembers being brought up by evil. Killed his own family without knowing that was his family. Heard of an evil-lord and waits for his return.

Paired w/: king26, abigurl

Need some more rpers for Destiny Bonds 3!!
KOG Posted: 07:07 Nov04 2006 Post ID: 1125162
KOG
+
Awesome, that's one spot of the darkside filled out. 2 more spots to go, those that want them, hurry and take them while their here.

Let's get some more people folks! Smile
vvv credit to .Impact.

Xtreme gamer Posted: 09:00 Nov04 2006 Post ID: 1125332
Xtreme gamer
#2Seconds
+
((Since i'm bored.))

Name:Arngrim Leezel
Height:6`7
Weight:298 lbs
Race:Archfiend
Side:Darkside
Weapon: Ten Korai Demon Gauntlets and Greaves. Wicked,powerful,and very deadly. They are in the shape of demon heads,surrounded in a demonic light blue aura. They weild only the elements of darkness and fire. The gauntlets are spiked in the front,7 spikes ecah 6 inches long,and around them are like sheilds on the back hand sides. The Greaves come up to his ankles,and are also spiked at the front,and are in the shape of demonic wings on the back,and a tainted eagle in the front.
Apperence:Has long,spiked,jet black hair that extends 15 inches. red cat eyes,fangs like vampire. Has grey skin,and a 1 footlong,sharp,horn on his forehead. Extremely muscular. It has a dark aura that surrounds it. He wears a black dragon tunic,which is ether coated,meaning it never has to be washed and never loses its shine. The dragon is a bright silver. Grey baggy pants that is also ether coated. Has many belts,chains,pendents hanging from his waist. These are all of the items taken from worthy warriors he has slain. Black boots that are also ether coated. has what other Archfiends would have: Black wings,sharp claws,a scorpion tail.
Skills/magic: Fire and Darkness. Is very skilled at martial arts. Has unbelievable strength and speed.
Personality:Is mean,doesnt care who is in the way. He doesnt care for anything other than his own people. Patient,careful,and is rather intelligent. Is very fair,unlike his people.
History:Is feared by every race,has slain many powerful Archangels,and even Archfiends and Demons. Is known as 'The Terrible'.

« Last edited by Xtreme gamer on Nov 4th 2006 »

instagram: solidaritysterl
Cipher_Wizard Posted: 09:01 Nov04 2006 Post ID: 1125334
Cipher_Wizard
+
Name: Xamura
Height: 6'4
Weight: 171 lbs.
Weapons: Twin blades inscribed with Avic runes that Xamura rarely uses.
Power: Talented in use of his blades, although he only uses them in dire situations. A fierce opponent in unarmed combat as well. Despite the fact he is blind, Xamura relies on the darkness taking possession of his soul to give him sight. Also has heightened senses of smell, hearing, and touch, giving him the ability to detect things better than others.
Very proficient in the dark arts. Can easily manipulate dark energies into weapons or add them to his own life energy, giving him a very long life. Knows highly potent black magic assaults and is capable of feeding off others' dark energy if they do not resist him.
Appearance: Wears a black hooded sweater that shades his facial features. If the hood is removed, the skin of his face will be revealed as scarred and pale. He has bloodshot eyes with black irises obscuring his pupils from view, thin dry lips, and slits that represent his nostrils.
Personality: Cold and hateful to many, with the exception of dark wizards. Will regretfully team up with others, but known to betray them when his services are needed by more qualified individuals. Quick to destroy anyone at the orders of his master, and will not give them a fighting chance.
History: When Xamura was nine years old, a group of mysterious figures entered his hometown. These people eventually kidnapped him, teaching him the ways of darkness. Then, in a freak accident at eleven, he lost his eyesight, and wears bandages over what is left of his eyes. After an arduous ritual, the dark lord lent some of his power to Xamura, so that he could see and still maintain his proficiency in the dark arts. Since then, Xamura has pledged loyalty to his master, fighting off all who oppose him.

i suppose power is a compilation of skills and magic. okay, here's my character. i patiently await your verdict.

« Last edited by Cipher_Wizard on Nov 22nd 2006 »
If you see me posting, it's because I've been asked to. Which I guess would mean I'm taking requests.
KOG Posted: 09:06 Nov04 2006 Post ID: 1125347
KOG
+
On 04-Nov-2006 Cipher_Wizard said:Name: Xamura
Height: 6'4
Weight: 171 lbs.
Weapons: Twin blades inscribed with Avic runes that Xamura rarely uses.
Power: Talented in use of his blades, although he only uses them in dire situations. A fierce opponent in unarmed combat as well. Despite the fact he is blind, Xamura relies on the darkness taking possession of his soul to give him sight. Also has heightened senses of smell, hearing, and touch, giving him the ability to detect things better than others.
Very proficient in the dark arts. Can easily manipulate dark energies into weapons or add them to his own life energy, giving him a very long life. Knows highly potent black magic assaults and is capable of feeding off others' dark energy if they do not resist him.
Appearance: Wears a black hooded sweater that shades his facial features. If the hood is removed, the skin of his face will be revealed as scarred and pale. He has bloodshot eyes with black irises obscuring his pupils from view, thin dry lips, and slits that represent his nostrils.
Personality: Cold and hateful to many, with the exception of dark wizards. Will regretfully team up with others, but known to betray them when his services are needed by more qualified individuals. Quick to destroy anyone at the orders of his master, and will not give them a fighting chance.
History: When Xamura was nine years old, a group of mysterious figures entered his hometown. These people eventually kidnapped him, teaching him the ways of darkness. Then, in a freak accident at eleven, he lost his eyesight, and wears bandages over what is left of his eyes. After an arduous ritual, the dark lord lent some of his power to Xamura, so that he could see and still maintain his proficiency in the dark arts. Since then, Xamura has pledged loyalty to his master, fighting off all who oppose him.

i suppose power is a compilation of skills and magic. okay, here's my character. i patiently await your verdict.
Ha ha, I accept, welcome to the Darkside my friend, The last spot is still open. The Good side is endless however. A few more sign up and I'll be happy to get this "Gravy-Train" Rollin. ;)
vvv credit to .Impact.

shadowoblivion Posted: 09:08 Nov04 2006 Post ID: 1125352
shadowoblivion
+
What about Xtreme? I think he's the last one to fill in the dark spot.

Cipher_Wizard Posted: 09:10 Nov04 2006 Post ID: 1125356
Cipher_Wizard
+
((yeah, i reckon he just copied and pasted from an older roleplay. anyone who's been around Arngrim Leezel knows that he's evil...))
If you see me posting, it's because I've been asked to. Which I guess would mean I'm taking requests.
KOG Posted: 09:11 Nov04 2006 Post ID: 1125358
KOG
+
I think he's on the good side, otherwise he would of told me. X, when you get the chance, add your Disposition.
vvv credit to .Impact.

Cipher_Wizard Posted: 09:15 Nov04 2006 Post ID: 1125371
Cipher_Wizard
+
((well, he's 'mean', 'the terrible', and an archfiend. i think he's evil. lol.))
KOG Posted: 09:21 Nov04 2006 Post ID: 1125392
KOG
+
Oh, alrighty then, lol. All the Darkside spots are filled, everyone else that signs up have to join the Good side. Once we get some Opposing adversaries on the Good side, I'll start up the RP.
vvv credit to .Impact.

Cipher_Wizard Posted: 09:25 Nov04 2006 Post ID: 1125400
Cipher_Wizard
+
((alright. or, if you want, we could start it up now with all of the bad guys meeting up somewhere. just a suggestion, though.))

« Last edited by Cipher_Wizard on Nov 4th 2006 »
shadowoblivion Posted: 09:27 Nov04 2006 Post ID: 1125406
shadowoblivion
+
((That's a good idea. But it's not my rp. So whatever KOG says.))

KOG Posted: 09:32 Nov04 2006 Post ID: 1125419
KOG
+
Good idea. I was actually thinking of that, lol. Shoot, why not. I think we kept the public waiting long enough. LET THE RP BEGIN!!!!!!

Chapter 1: Sydrome's Apprentices

Ever since the banishment of Lord Sydrome 10 years ago, the universe has lived in peace and harmony. But currently for some time, there have been rumors swerving that the Lord is soon to return............

Our story begins on another planet far away. This planet was known as "Krotas". On this planet resided a temple, inside this temple where 3 "Infamous" universal fiends. They sat around a large table which held a small sphere in the middle of it. In this sphere was the energy....of Lord Sydrome.

((Kick it off from here guys.))

« Last edited by KOG on Jan 21st 2008 »
vvv credit to .Impact.

shadowoblivion Posted: 09:34 Nov04 2006 Post ID: 1125423
shadowoblivion
+
"So, when is he going to wake up?" asked Shadow to Xamura.

Displaying Page 1 of 64
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 62 | 63 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close