Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Naruto Role Playing (Believe It!!!)? (Chaos? Edition)

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 68 of 69
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 66 | 67 | 68 | Last     Previous | Next
Chaos™ Posted: 23:58 May04 2007 Post ID: 1577746
Chaos™
Post Likes: 0
+
Kutoma says, "Clever but uh, not good enough..."

In an instant flash, smoke appears around Kutoma, and now you cant see him, then the smoke clears and you see him standin on a pure white eagle (Size: 15 feet tall) and the eagle flies high into the sky, gaining distance as Kutoma charges up chakra for his next attack.

Kutoma says, "He must have thought the the ground was the only spot I could stand on... a rookie mistake for him... isn't that right Raiguh?"

Raiguh (the pure white eagle) says, "Correct, Master."

« Last edited by Chaos? on May 4th 2007 »
[center]
SS 4 Baby Vegeta Posted: 18:09 May05 2007 Post ID: 1578910
SS 4 Baby Vegeta
Post Likes: 1
+
'If he thinks I'm just a Hokage with a genin brain he's wrong' "Just kill him already, use it and get it over with" 'Fine, annoying little...' Brolion sighs then his chakra picks up, going to six-tails as the left side of his face turns into that of Mana's, his left arm also going Mana's (NOTE: It's not one of those puny arms on real dragons, but a bigger one) "There, I feel much better" He smirkeda little as he raised his right arm, a disc of b;acl chakra being formed "Wind Style: Single Slicing Blade".
[b]
^Now THOSE, Are Vampires!, Unlike the crappy Twilight!,
Man, Don't mess with Anya o_0
EPIC BATTLE!
Poor Stark, He just wants to sleep XD

Current Obsession: [color=crimson]VAMPIRES!! XD.
Chaos™ Posted: 18:47 May06 2007 Post ID: 1580968
Chaos™
+
Kutoma closes his eyes, and puts his forehead protector over his eyes, then, him and the bird start to shine, then a HUGE solar flare shoots off, blinding everything it shines on, now no one can see Kutoma and the bird, Kutoma's bird syncs with Kutoma, giving him its powerful wings, and nothing else, but a sharper vision more than Byakugan, plus mach speed level 15. Now Kutoma forms an energy ball in his right hand, its a pure white energy ball, and Kutoma says, "Blind Strike" now Kutoma says in his head, "Heh... a borrowed technique... but it will have to do, even if he can still see it." Now Kutoma vanishes into several locations, a solid clone appearing in each spot he appears in, while the solid clones each have a "Blind Strike" formed up, then all of them say at the same time, "This is it for you Brolion, no matter how strong you think you are! STRIKE!!" Now all the clones and Kutoma vanish, then all appear smashing their orbs into Brolion, as they peirce everything they touch, no acception.
[center]
SS 4 Baby Vegeta Posted: 20:11 May06 2007 Post ID: 1581141
SS 4 Baby Vegeta
+
Brolion grins wildly "You Fool!, No one can stop me and my demon!" He shouts and his whole face becomes that of mana, the same with his body except his legs "Tayuya, Zion, begone to another village!, You won't die!" Suddenly, Tayuya and Zion vanish before the Blind Strike could hit them, but it hit's Brolion, burning part of him as he stands still "Now Now, I don't want you going easy on me!" He demands as each of his now 11 Tails shots beams of Chakra at each spot Kutoma and his 'clones' appears at, Him laughing wildly while doing so "I'll never be killed!!!".
[b]
EPIC BATTLE!

Chaos™ Posted: 20:37 May06 2007 Post ID: 1581192
Chaos™
+
All the clones and Kutoma use their mach tai level 15 and dash away from every attack, and they all snicker, laughing at how Brolion's attacks appear slow to them, as they all charge up more "Blind Strike"s and appear infront of Brolion again, smashing their peircing orbs into Brolion, as they start to carve into anything they touch once again, and all of the clones and Kutoma laugh at Brolion.
[center]
SS 4 Baby Vegeta Posted: 01:58 May07 2007 Post ID: 1581382
SS 4 Baby Vegeta
+
Brolion's REAL dragon wings suddenly wrap themselves around Brolion, making sure to block, or reduce the damege of the Blind Strikes "You and that fool Ira put to much faith or trust in that Mach Taijutsu!, my Mangekyou Byakugan see's all!, yo umay think I'm going in slow motion, but to my eyes, so are you!" He shouts in the wings and suddenly, He explodes in a fury of chakra, scorching anything near it, while the real one appears floating a few feet away from the exploshun "WHY ARE YOU SO WEAK?!, SCRAM!, I must Kill IRA!, HE IS THE ONE I WANT!" He shouts as his whole body becomes that of Mana's, (meaning his legs to), to look exactly like Mana.
[b]
EPIC BATTLE!

Chaos™ Posted: 16:55 May07 2007 Post ID: 1582124
Chaos™
+
Kutoma and the clones had already gained distance from Brolion's attack as they all continue to laugh at Brolion, and they say, "Then why do you keep missing us? If we are slow to you? and if you haven't noticed by now, me and Ira trained together, and I'm the true master of mach tai, and on skill level, Im even on a greater level than he is, wait to you get a load of this!" All the clones/kutoma extract their blades, and vanish, then all appear around Brolion, stabing every single portion of Brolion's body, and they all at once say, "Unlike Ira, I give the foe no chances to move, my attacks are 100% direct, so tell me, do you like the feeling of pain? You weak Hyuga!"

Ira looks back at Kutoma's direction with his Visagan X2 and says, "Thats Kutoma for you, I sence it, its about to happen, when he releases the other side of him, heh! I sure wish I can see what he plans on doing when that happens."

Rekkuza says, "Shut up, and stick to the plan, now Sasuke, KILL NARUTO!!!"

Ira says, "Wait, Im going to let Naruto have a runing chance to live, so "RELEASE!!!" Now Naruto gets up and stares Sasuke in the eyes, and says, "I know you wont kill me Sasuke, don't listen to these guys, I thought the Sasuke I knew, didnt take orders from anyone!"

Sasuke smirks, and says, "This has nothing to do with me, this is all to gain power, and revenge my clan, no matter what."

Sasuke now charges up a dark chidori, full power, and Ira smirks and says, "Better run, Naruto."

Naruto says, "No need..." Kakashi says, "DONT DO IT SASUKE!!!"

Now red chakra starts to form around Naruto, but in an instant flash... Naruto gets stabed with a dark chidori, straight to the heart's location, and Sasuke pulls his hand out of the wound, and steps back.

Naruto's eyes start to close, as you see his normal blue eyes, turn red, then he falls to the ground.

Rekkuza's eyes, search to see if Naruto is alive, and Rekkuza says, "Its done"

Sasuke's sharingan start to change after 2 minutes, and now they form Mangekyou Sharingan, and Sasuke says, "Now... I must train this new sharingan ability, then go after Itachi..."

Sasuke vanishes, and Ira says, "Release!" and Ira and Rekkuza vanish.

Kakashi gets up and picks Naruto up and says, "There was nothing I could do... but sit there and watch it happen... I'm sorry Naruto... but there still might be hope, if I get him to Sakura, who has been training in med. jutsu, even though she is still a rookie, she might be able to save Naruto, along with other meds."

Kakashi vanishes while still holding Naruto.

2 Hours pass by, while Naruto's body has been recieving med. justu assistance, red chakra wraps around Naruto, at a great force, breaking windows, and throwing everyone around him, into a wall, and Naruto's eyes open, as Red Eyes, and he yells, as 2 tails appear, then he gets off the bed, and dashes into a wall, and breaks it, as it crumbles, and he flees.

Kakashi says, "The fox... it must have gave him some life... Im not sure... but now Naruto must be after Sasuke..."

Sakura says, "... Th-that ... Ch-Chakra ..."
[center]
SS 4 Baby Vegeta Posted: 17:41 May07 2007 Post ID: 1582252
SS 4 Baby Vegeta
+
Brolion smirks and the pain he feels is reduced "You Fool!, If you are stronger then Ira, then why let him kill for no reason!, YOU ARE A PEST!, I MUST KILL IRA!" Brolion shouts as he explodes once more, but this time appearing way closer to Ira and far away from Kutoma,

"Seems like Brolion got away from Kutoma and is closer to Ira" "Yes, he must want to kill him if his chakra is this high" Zion states as he face shows a litle bit of him being scared, Tayuya's eyes widening "T-That chakra, He's turned himself into that of a Human-Sized Mana!" "So?, What's the problem?" "He goes out of control like that!, No one can stop him!, Unless I'm around" She sighs and Zion nods "No one huh?, I guess Ira's gonna get it now".
[b]
EPIC BATTLE!

Chaos™ Posted: 19:59 May07 2007 Post ID: 1582618
Chaos™
+
Kutoma and clones appear all around Brolion and they say, "Whats the matter coward? Scared to die by me? You're not going anywhere fool! Im your opponet!" Now Kutoma and clones, form a box around Brolion and around the battle field, and they all slam their hands down, and create a barrier made of pure light, and the clones/kutoma say, "Now you have to kill me to get out of this, my own special technique that allows no one to escape unless they kill me, its 100% flawless, their are no weak spots, no underground passage to get through, no nothing, now you are permenantly boxed, just to fight me! COWARD!!"

Now Kutoma/clones dash into Brolion, throwing billions of chakra hits that knock out chakra points.

Ira makes it to his house, and he goes to sleep, Rekkuza says, "Its only a matter of time before Sasuke gets to rebattle Itachi now."
[center]
DJKNAKARUS1 Posted: 20:00 May07 2007 Post ID: 1582621
DJKNAKARUS1
+
Hey off topic: Chaos can you get the Arceus I wanted that I said yerstday.

FC:
5326 7389 5389
Trixz
Chaos™ Posted: 20:06 May07 2007 Post ID: 1582633
Chaos™
+
On 07-May-2007 DJKNAKARUS1 said:Hey off topic: Chaos can you get the Arceus I wanted that I said yerstday.
((No offence, but why the heck did you come here to ask me? This is not the place, and I told you, I will do it when I get the chance, now dont post in here unless you are joining this role play.))
[center]
DJKNAKARUS1 Posted: 20:08 May07 2007 Post ID: 1582637
DJKNAKARUS1
+
Sorry I won't do it again.

FC:
5326 7389 5389
Trixz
SS 4 Baby Vegeta Posted: 21:19 May07 2007 Post ID: 1582815
SS 4 Baby Vegeta
+
On 07-May-2007 Chaos? said:Kutoma and clones appear all around Brolion and they say, "Whats the matter coward? Scared to die by me? You're not going anywhere fool! Im your opponet!" Now Kutoma and clones, form a box around Brolion and around the battle field, and they all slam their hands down, and create a barrier made of pure light, and the clones/kutoma say, "Now you have to kill me to get out of this, my own special technique that allows no one to escape unless they kill me, its 100% flawless, their are no weak spots, no underground passage to get through, no nothing, now you are permenantly boxed, just to fight me! COWARD!!"

Now Kutoma/clones dash into Brolion, throwing billions of chakra hits that knock out chakra points.

Ira makes it to his house, and he goes to sleep, Rekkuza says, "Its only a matter of time before Sasuke gets to rebattle Itachi now."
"Unless you want to die, GET OUT OF MY WAY!" He demands, his light seal activating over his already Mana possessed body, skipping straight to level 2, making his black dragon body white, his blood red eye Dark blue, and the black part of his eyes white, his Tenketsu (Chakra Points) not shutting down "Fool, Like this, I'm immune to chakra dameging attacks" He states, then with just a good look at his Mach Taijutsu, his Light covered self shines and he charges at Kutoma, somehow matching his speed "YOU REALLY WANNA DIE?!?!?!" He shouts and fires flames straight out of his hands all around him, making him a flaming human/demon tornado, then spinning wildly (like Kiba's Gatsuuga/Fang Over Fang) towards Kutoma.
[b]
EPIC BATTLE!

Chaos™ Posted: 05:33 May08 2007 Post ID: 1583033
Chaos™
+
Kutoma/Clones evade Brolion with ease, then they all pile up on him and shank their blades into him, direct attack. Kutoma/Clones say, "Its even funner when we just poke you around, ahahaha, look how mad the wittle dragon gets."
[center]
SS 4 Baby Vegeta Posted: 23:24 May08 2007 Post ID: 1584472
SS 4 Baby Vegeta
+
"HOW DARE YOU INSULT YOU KIND OF DEMONS!?!" Brolion shouts, his chakra exploding and making a huge shockwave "I already lost Kin-chan to someone evil, I will not let Ira kill everybody!, if he does, Tayuya-chan will die, I WILL NOT LET THAT HAPPEN!" He shouted in a rage of pure rage ((lol)) "Kutoma, you will get out of my way, I won't regret taking a fellow Hyuuga down to save the one I love, my brother Zion won't last long against Ira, he's a excellent fighter, but no match for Ira, now get out of my way and release the barrier!, and I'll spar you my wrath".
[b]
EPIC BATTLE!

Chaos™ Posted: 05:23 May09 2007 Post ID: 1584599
Chaos™
+
Kutoma/clones still evade the attacks with their mach tai, then Kutoma says, "Its time for you to get a taste of somthing new... well, at least from me..." Kutoma/clones, lift up their head bands from their eyes, and they all say, "Tornado of Death, spinning shuriken style!!!" Now several HUGE tornados appear, (One from each clone, lol) and then the HUGE tornados box in Brolion, then another tornado appears and sucks up Brolion, and you see shuriken spinning inside the torando, as more tonados wait around Brolion, boxing him. Then Kutoma smirks, and says, "I know you seen tornados before, from Ira, but this one works a LOT differently... "GAI!!!"" Now a shadowy figure appears under the tornado that Brolion is in, and the shadowy figure then reaches out to Brolion, as it devours Brolion's body (still alive, the figure just wraped around Brolion, while still connected to the ground.) then the shuriken, all stab the devoured Brolion from the outside, as the shadowy figure appears unharmed, then Kutoma snaps his fingers, and the shadowy figure blows up a massive explosion, but the explosion's empact was kept within the other tornados that are blocking, and the clones/Kutoma say, "If you are still living from that direct hit, then I wonder how long can you last against a BILLION of those."
[center]
SS 4 Baby Vegeta Posted: 16:07 May09 2007 Post ID: 1585342
SS 4 Baby Vegeta
+
Brolions rage fully explodes, His eyes fully becoming Blood Red "I won't let you stand in my way!" He shouts as he goes fully 10-Tails, Making his body grow and expand, becoming the size of Kyuubi, while he is stiill in control "I DOUBT YOUR WIND CAN HOLD ME NOW!" He shouts as one tail smashes the ground, causing it to crumble and break, sending a shockwave through out the world, "Behold the power of my demon you fool, it's the last thing you'll ever see, you'll die by my hands for getting in my way!" He roars which makes a huge earthquake,

Else where,

"Oh ****" "What it is?" "Brolion, he's gone full demon, one step away from that thing being in full control" Tayuya falls to the ground, sitting down with a horrored look on her face "But he can take control again, correct?" "No, not unless one close to him or a relative can get close to him" She says which makes Zion looked confused "The only relatives he has left now is his father, his two sisters, and me, along with his cousin, his other sister, Sarina, got slaughtered one month ago, and the only one close to him now is you, I heard that other one, Kin was it?, is long dead" Zion states which makes Tayuya's eyes widen "K-Kin's dead?" "Yes, it seems she is".
[b]
EPIC BATTLE!

Chaos™ Posted: 16:56 May09 2007 Post ID: 1585532
Chaos™
+
Kutoma smirks, and says, "You underestimate your foes... these tornados can hold and trap anything, no matter what size, and the power of my attacks will always be the same... so its futile, no matter what you do..." Now the tornado that Brolion was in, keeps him in place still, while several shadowy figures appear in that tornado, all the same size of Brolion's transformation, then they all wrap around Brolion, devouring him, then more shuriken stab Brolion, then Kutoma smirks and says, "Now... Multi Shadow Posession!!" Now the shadowy figures that devoured brolion, tighten, choking the life out of Brolion, then Kutoma says, "Step two, "Kutoshaw!!!"" Now the shadowy figures that are on Brolion, absorb Brolion's chakra, giving it to Kutoma/clones, then Kutoma throws "Tagged" Kunais into the shadowy figures, then Kutoma says, "Curious on what the tags are? Well, first I have to say this... "Boom!"" Now the shadowy figures that were on Brolion's full body, explode, while the tagged kunais activate something.
[center]
SS 4 Baby Vegeta Posted: 17:16 May09 2007 Post ID: 1585616
SS 4 Baby Vegeta
+
Brolion roars, not out of pain, but out of pure rage "SHURIKEN?!, THAT WON'T HELP!, NEITHER WILL TRYING TO SUCK THE LIFE OUT OF ME!< SAME WITH CHAKRA!" He yells loudly "Sucking my chakra away is proof your a coward to fight me!, Prove me wrong and I'll fight you full force!!!!".
[b]
EPIC BATTLE!

Chaos™ Posted: 21:43 May09 2007 Post ID: 1586273
Chaos™
+
Kutoma smirks, and says, "Your chakra and life force that the shadows have sapped from you were not for me, Im only the controler... while your chakra and life force that was sapped has successfully been transferred into the Tagged Kunais..."

Ira wakes up from out of sleep and his eyes widen, and he says, "That jutsu, but so soon? Kutoma, what are you thinking... fool..."

The tornados vanish, and the clones/kutoma smirk, and now a huge shadow appears in the middle of the battle field, and Kutoma says, "You know who is everyones weakness? Their inner selves... "Gaikushaw!!" Come out!!" Now a perfect clone of Brolion comes out (transformed and same size as Brolion) and now it fully steps out of the black shadow, then Kutoma says, "Trust me, this is no coward move, if I can kill you with it, and you may wonder why I couldnt just make a clone jutsu of you, thats because mere clones vanish... while this is not even a clone per-say... it is you, but the inner and most killer you... now Gaikushaw!!! ATTACK!!!"

Now Gaikushaw fires off a huge chakra burst, desentigrading anything it touches (but aimed at Brolion), except for the Kutoma clones/kutoma/barrier.
[center]
Displaying Page 68 of 69
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 66 | 67 | 68 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 334111

Post Top
Click to close