Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

[RP] Heir Apparent

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 3 of 41
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | ... | 39 | 40 | Last     Previous | Next
Pooly Posted: 05:36 Apr07 2007 Post ID: 1496143
Pooly
The Sheep Lover
Post Likes: 0
+
"Can we go now?" Blaze asked, he was getting bored just waiting in the same place for more than five minutes.
"Wait there we'll leave soon enough" Sakura answered back to him.
"My names Neko" Neko said grinning as he held out his hand to the wolf boy in front of him.

Credit to .Impact for the sig & avy
dark_wolf_33 Posted: 10:34 Apr07 2007 Post ID: 1496692
dark_wolf_33
Future Wolfy
Post Likes: 7
+
"I know I'm not the true heir, I've never done anything special in my life." Xavier sighed, rubbing the back of his head.
"So I guess one of these idiots, maybe even me, is the true heir. And one of us definitely is because Mist is here. I say we set out on a quest to find the sword of Ganten." Tamwyn said simply.
"My sentiments exactly." replied Mist, looking at all of the people around him. He half smiled.
"This might be fun."
Vincent Chaos Posted: 10:59 Apr07 2007 Post ID: 1496818
Vincent Chaos
+
"Yeah" Vaenald and Serenity shouted,
"I suppose you could call it fun.." Raine admitted, slightly smirking.

"To be honest, this wouldn't be my idea of fun.." Merrick sighed, as he knew he was about to be dragged into another crazy adventure, much to his demise. "Well...I guess it's not much use standing around here..." Merrick said, easing himself forward from the tree.

dark_wolf_33 Posted: 11:29 Apr07 2007 Post ID: 1496880
dark_wolf_33
Future Wolfy
+
"Well, the best way to go would be head to the Western Ocean, not many miles from here. We should get there by sunset, then we can make camp." Mist said, stretching his rested wings.
"Sunset on the beach!" Orielle smiled, "it sounds awesome!" her eyes were sparkling just thinking about it.
"Well, I guess I have nothing better to do." said Tamwyn, folding his arms.
As the group began to trek forward, Xavier stayed in the back, not saying a word.
Vincent Chaos Posted: 11:41 Apr07 2007 Post ID: 1496898
Vincent Chaos
+
As everyone walked on Raine stayed back, noticing Xavier wasn't following.
"Are you okay back there?" she asked, a little concerned.

SUPERMAN5 Posted: 11:48 Apr07 2007 Post ID: 1496913
SUPERMAN5
+
((Sorry it took so long for me to post, my computer crahed and I had to wait for 2 days))

"Hey! Wait up!" Tidus said while leading Yangus and Yuna toward the group. "You're looking for the sword? Right?" Yuna asked Xavier.
Pooly Posted: 12:01 Apr07 2007 Post ID: 1496940
Pooly
The Sheep Lover
+
Blaze Neko and Sakura were walking with the others."This better not be a waste of time" Blaze said as he looked at the group."Blaze pipe down" Sakura snapped back as Neko just stared at the two of them, they were always like it.
((Sorry about putting Serenity instead of Sakura.))

« Last edited by Pooly on Apr 8th 2007 »

Vincent Chaos Posted: 12:26 Apr07 2007 Post ID: 1497022
Vincent Chaos
+
(("Serenity snapped back". Are you sure it's not, "Sakura snapped back" ?))

Serenity walked up to Mist, "So, how do you exactly become an Archangel?" she asked.
"I could be the heir.." Vaenald mused, speeding ahead of the group. Raine was still waiting for an answer from Xavier, she was becoming really concerned.
Merrick was behind all of the moving group, silent. As usual.

dark_wolf_33 Posted: 12:26 Apr07 2007 Post ID: 1497024
dark_wolf_33
Future Wolfy
+
On 07-Apr-2007 Vincent Chaos said:As everyone walked on Raine stayed back, noticing Xavier wasn't following.
"Are you okay back there?" she asked, a little concerned.
Xavier bowed his head to the ground, making his face hard to see.
"It's useless for me to go on this quest. How the heck could I be the heir, I've never done anything extraordinary. The odds of me being the heir are 0 in a million, I'd just be holding you guys back."
"It'll only take us about thirty minutes to get to the beachside, so stay awake." Mist said, still continuing onward.
"This is boring." Tamwyn sighed, putting his hands behind his head. Orielle was still awestruck with the thought of a night on the beach.
"It wasn't easy." Mist replied finally to Serenity.

« Last edited by dark_wolf_33 on Apr 7th 2007 »
Vincent Chaos Posted: 12:36 Apr07 2007 Post ID: 1497038
Vincent Chaos
+
Raine walked over to Xavier. "Look, I've not known you that long. But already you seem like a caring, kind person. And maybe you haven't done anything extraodinary, but, neither has Vaenald for that matter. And that's not stopping him to find out if he's the heir or not." Raine stopped talking for a few seconds, so she could lift his head up. "I'm not going to force you to come, but you should. Not for me, not for Mist, but for yourself." Raine turned around and began to walk away.

« Last edited by Vincent Chaos on Apr 7th 2007 »

dark_wolf_33 Posted: 12:39 Apr07 2007 Post ID: 1497041
dark_wolf_33
Future Wolfy
+
Xavier studied Raine for a moment, before shouting to the group, "I'll...I'll uh, catch up with you guys later, okay?"
He slowly walked into the nearby forest.
"What's up with him?" Tamwyn wondered aloud.
"Xavier needs some time to himself, but I bet we'll be seeing much more of him soon." Mist said.
Vincent Chaos Posted: 12:45 Apr07 2007 Post ID: 1497049
Vincent Chaos
+
Raine watched Xavier walk off. "I did all I could.." she thought aloud.
"So, how long is this going to take anyway?" Merrick asked no one in particular.
"Could you go on a little more detail, please?" Serenity asked Mist.

dark_wolf_33 Posted: 12:55 Apr07 2007 Post ID: 1497064
dark_wolf_33
Future Wolfy
+
"Well, it all began in a desert one da-" Mist said, before a loud thumping sound could be heard. Emerging from the forest, a humoungous beast appeared, standing near one hundred feet tall.
"An undead Ogre!" shouted Mist, readying his blade and pushing the others behind him. The ogre's flesh was peeling away, showing the rotting remains underneath. It howled in anger and made a lunge with it's club that knocked Mist back several feet; something that is very hard to do. It raised its club one more time, this time aiming for Raine when...
"You keep your grubby hands off her!" Xavier yelled from the top of the highest tree, jumping across a nearby river and swinging his sword, hitting the ogre square in the forhead, sending it tumbling down like a large Sequoya tree. Xavier, having nothing to stand on ten stories in the air, fell to the ground also, hitting the ground with a resounding thud.
Vincent Chaos Posted: 15:35 Apr07 2007 Post ID: 1497676
Vincent Chaos
+
Raine stood very still for a few seconds before blinking a few times and then rushing over towards Xavier. She knelt down and helped him up. "Are you okay?" she asked.
Vaenald then ran over to Mist and grabbed his hand, pulling him up. "Next time, let us help, okay?" Vaenald said, smiling.

dark_wolf_33 Posted: 16:17 Apr07 2007 Post ID: 1497885
dark_wolf_33
Future Wolfy
+
Xavier smiled weakly. All he could get out was "Yeah, I'm alright." before he slipped from consciousness.
"Well Mist, can you heal him?" Tamwyn asked.
"He's not badly hurt, he deserves a rest. That was a very risky move." said Mist, thanking Vaenald for helping him up.
"Well that was quick. Can we go to the beach now?" Orielle pleaded.
Vincent Chaos Posted: 03:33 Apr08 2007 Post ID: 1498994
Vincent Chaos
+
"...What is it with you and beaches?" Merrick sighed, as he walked past Orielle.

Pooly Posted: 10:38 Apr08 2007 Post ID: 1499586
Pooly
The Sheep Lover
+
((Sorry about my earlier post Vc I've edited it now))
Blaze looked at Xavier and grinned."That kids tough, maybe I'll finally have a worthwhile opponent" Blaze thought as Sakura walked over to him with the others to check he was ok."Blaze looks like he's actually thinking for once" Neko said, but quietly so that nobody heard him.

dark_wolf_33 Posted: 11:46 Apr08 2007 Post ID: 1499749
dark_wolf_33
Future Wolfy
+
"I happen to love beaches. They're so relaxing..." she stared at the setting sun, "and romantic."
"Hmm, seems like it'll be a full moon tonight." Mist said. Xavier, seemingly rising from the dead, had an expression of shock.
"Not a full moon! I have full moons..." he sighed, then realizing his left arm was broken, thus made him shout in pain.
"Why do you hate them?" Tamwyn asked, flinching at the site of Xavier's arm.
"Something in me changes in a full moon...it's rather embarrassing." Xavier grimaced.
Pooly Posted: 15:02 Apr08 2007 Post ID: 1500267
Pooly
The Sheep Lover
+
"Do you want me to help?" Sakura asked as she looked at Xavier's broken arm."Here she goes again" Blaze sighed as he looked at Sakura offering to help, she did this all the time.

dark_wolf_33 Posted: 17:31 Apr08 2007 Post ID: 1500818
dark_wolf_33
Future Wolfy
+
Xavier grimaced, "I don't need any help, if we don't get to the beach before dark, more monsters will attack..."
He tried to get up and then, realizing both of his legs were broke, began to fall back down to the ground.
Displaying Page 3 of 41
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | ... | 39 | 40 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 336964

Post Top
Click to close