Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

[RP] Heir Apparent

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 4 of 41
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | ... | 39 | 40 | Last     Previous | Next
Pooly Posted: 04:37 Apr09 2007 Post ID: 1501772
Pooly
The Sheep Lover
Post Likes: 0
+
"At least let me heal your legs" Sakura said as she stared at Xavier.
"Can we go already?Heck I'll carry him if I have to" Blaze said, he was getting impatient waiting."Blaze, shut up the last thing you carried you burnt" Neko replied.
"Thats because it was a stick!" Blaze shouted back.

Credit to .Impact for the sig & avy
Vincent Chaos Posted: 05:26 Apr09 2007 Post ID: 1501815
Vincent Chaos
+
"Just rest, and you'll be fine..." Raine assured smiling and gently putting a hand on his chest.
"Ouch. Never had that before.." Vaenald commented, at the sight of Xavier.
"Me neither.." Serenity uttered.
"I suppose you have a point..." Merrick agreed with Orielle.

Pooly Posted: 10:16 Apr09 2007 Post ID: 1502207
Pooly
The Sheep Lover
+
"Sakura just leave him alone, I'll carry him" Blaze said as he walked towards Xavier."No let me help him!" Sakura shouted back.

Vincent Chaos Posted: 11:10 Apr09 2007 Post ID: 1502363
Vincent Chaos
+
"No! Both of you just leave him for a minute. He just needs some rest.." Raine shouted at Blaze and Sakura.
"She's right.." Merrick told them from the back of the group. "Carrying him will only injure him more.." he added.

SUPERMAN5 Posted: 12:51 Apr09 2007 Post ID: 1502552
SUPERMAN5
+
((I have come to a conclusion that people thet joined this RP is waaaaay too active, so, I'll have to quit this Rp, so, see ya))
dark_wolf_33 Posted: 14:25 Apr09 2007 Post ID: 1502820
dark_wolf_33
Future Wolfy
Post Likes: 7
+
Xavier smiled again a bit as he stared into Raine's eyes.
"If you say I'll be okay, then I'll be okay. And thank you for offering your help Sakura, I really appreciate it."
Pooly Posted: 15:30 Apr09 2007 Post ID: 1503064
Pooly
The Sheep Lover
+
"Its ok" Sakura said smiling.
"Sorry" Blaze sighed as he looked at Xavier.
Neko looked at the others and grinned.
"Ok guys lets go!" he shouted.

Vincent Chaos Posted: 16:39 Apr09 2007 Post ID: 1503487
Vincent Chaos
+
"You guys go on ahead, I'll stay here.." Raine shouted to the others.
"You sure?" Serenity asked,
"Positive" Raine replied, smiling as she looked back at Xavier.
"Alright, we'll see you later then!" Vaenald yelled to Raine. Raine nodded to him. Once the majority of the group had gone Merrick leaned off of his tree and waved to Raine before he walked off. She smiled, and then looked down at Xavier again.
"Just rest..." Raine said in a gentle, quiet tone.

dark_wolf_33 Posted: 16:45 Apr09 2007 Post ID: 1503517
dark_wolf_33
Future Wolfy
+
"You know how when people get cold they say that they can't feel their legs? I wish that was true for me." Xavier smiled, still managing some humor through the pain.
"Not far now, if Raine and Xavier aren't back within the hour, I'll get them." Mist informed the others as the beach became visible on the horizon.
"Wouldn't wanna disturb them." Tamwyn snickered before getting beaned by Orielle.
"How rude!" she shouted.
Vincent Chaos Posted: 16:54 Apr09 2007 Post ID: 1503564
Vincent Chaos
+
Raine laughed a little. "How do you still manage humour?" Raine asked, laughing.

"He does have a point.." Vaenald mumbled.

« Last edited by Vincent Chaos on Apr 9th 2007 »

dark_wolf_33 Posted: 17:09 Apr09 2007 Post ID: 1503633
dark_wolf_33
Future Wolfy
+
"Because it makes me feel a little better when you laugh." Xavier grinned.
"Do you want me to fracture your thick skull, too?" Orielle shouted to Vaenald.
Vincent Chaos Posted: 17:18 Apr09 2007 Post ID: 1503682
Vincent Chaos
+
Raine smiled at him. "Fair enough. But...how about this..". Raine leaned forward and kissed him gently on the lips.

"Hey, no need for violence! And besides, who do you think would win out of me and you anyway?" Vaenald asked
"Orielle.." Merrick interjected.

dark_wolf_33 Posted: 17:28 Apr09 2007 Post ID: 1503719
dark_wolf_33
Future Wolfy
+
"Thank you for seeing it my way Merrick." Orielle smiled, knowing she'd won that battle.
"We're here." Mist said as the smell of the ocean overcame the party.
"I can truthfully say that that was better than laughter." Xavier smiled, then drawing his sword. "But we really need to catch up with the others, as much as I hate to admit it."

He stuck his sword in the ground and used it to pull himself up. A look of determination in his eyes, he took an ice arrow and threw it into the ground, instantly coating the marshy ground with a coat of thick ice.
"Never think you're immobile, even if you have broken legs." Xavier winked, pole vaulting with his sword onto the ice and sliding to meet up with the others.
Cloud_Chaos Posted: 17:31 Apr09 2007 Post ID: 1503730
Cloud_Chaos
Forum GuestBanned
+
(( Is it to late to join?Eh ))

« Last edited by Cloud_Chaos on Apr 9th 2007 »
dark_wolf_33 Posted: 17:32 Apr09 2007 Post ID: 1503736
dark_wolf_33
Future Wolfy
+
((No, go ahead Smile ))
Vincent Chaos Posted: 17:38 Apr09 2007 Post ID: 1503762
Vincent Chaos
+
Raine carefully ran across the ice to meet up with the others, and immediately turned her attention towards Merrick and Vaenald. Who were arguing, Merrick seemed to be winning.
"Look, How can you even say that!" Vaenald shouted, "She can't beat me!"
"Well, she can. And will." Merrick replied calmly,
"I still don't know how you can even say that!" Vaenald argued,
"...Look, either you shut up," Merrick began, now resting his hand on the hilt of his sword. "Or, Orielle won't be the only one who gives you a beating.." Merrick threatened in a calm tone.
Vaenald went stiff for a couple of seconds, before finally snapping out of it.
"So, uh....Nice beach?" Vaenald commented, turning his attention away from Merrick and changing the topic.
"Same old Merrick, huh?" Serenity whispered into Raine's ear,
"Yep.." Raine replied.

dark_wolf_33 Posted: 17:40 Apr09 2007 Post ID: 1503772
dark_wolf_33
Future Wolfy
+
"Is it just me, or am I the only one who just saw a broken-legged wolfen boy sliding across ice?" Tamwyn said.
Vincent Chaos Posted: 17:44 Apr09 2007 Post ID: 1503797
Vincent Chaos
+
"No, you've not gone insane. Yet" Raine replied, "He used his ice arrows to turn the marshes into ice. And believe me, for a girl, in a skirt. It's much harder to get across.." Raine sighed, shaking her head a little.
"Well....I'm off to do some training...I'll catch up with you guys later.." Merrick mumbled, walking off into a random direction. Hoping to find some things to kill.

Cloud_Chaos Posted: 18:11 Apr09 2007 Post ID: 1503988
Cloud_Chaos
Forum GuestBanned
+
(( Rock ))

Name: Dain
Height: 5'11
Weight: 145 lbs.
Weapons: A thick Earthened edge blade.
Skills/Magic: The strongest of his other siblings and is to un-able to cast spells. He is most likely to make the wrestling team then the chess.
Appearance:Weathered skin, burn scars on his hands ,in wich he saved the life of his siblings, Gaia Tatoos through out his whole body, a dark green, sleevless vest with golden coloured rims where his arms are and matching pants.
Personality: Not the brightest of his other brothers and isnt funny,good,looking or anything except the care he gives to his siblings and friends.
History: His mother and father die only when he is 6 and his younger brothers only toddlers. Him and his brothers were then gifted by the Elemental Gods giving him Earthly powers, his brother Rain the gift of water, and his sister Camille the gift of Fire.

Name: Rain
Height: 6'2
Weight: 169 lbs.
Weapon(s): A switch blade Watered edge Shuriken(big).
Skills/Magic: Fast. Can summon water beasts and a Krakken.
Appearence: Blue tinted hair,a blue shirt with thick sleeves Water tatoos throughout his body. Blue shorts and a holster on his back for his shuriken.
Personality:Funny,looks good,quiet and hates it when his siblings enter his life at the wrong moment(usually on dates).
History:His parents died then the 3 were gifted by the Elemental Gods Dain/Earth,Rain/Water,Camille/Fire.

Name: Camille
Height: 5'9
Weight: 140
Weapon: 2 thin, medium sized, Flame edged blades.
Skills/Magic: Fast&Smart. All fire element spells,is what she casts. Also plays the flute Rock
Appearence: Dark hair to her shoulder blades. A red vest with tan brimmed rims where her arms are and a matching skirt.
Personality: Funny, great looking (grr Orielle), smart and always getting her brothers out of trouble.
History: ughh parents die they get powers ok?lol.

« Last edited by Cloud_Chaos on Apr 9th 2007 »
Pooly Posted: 18:13 Apr09 2007 Post ID: 1504004
Pooly
The Sheep Lover
+
"Later" Blaze said as he stood at the edge of the beach, just in front of the water.
"Wonder what he's up to" Sakura said as she noticed Blaze staring at the water.
"Now!" he shouted, launching a fireball in the water.He grabbed a few fish, all freshly cooked, sort of.
"Eat up, theres plenty more than that" he said throwing fish at everyone before biting his.
"Yummy fish" Neko said as he swallowed his fish whole.

Displaying Page 4 of 41
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | ... | 39 | 40 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 336964

Post Top
Click to close