Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Yes, it

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 3 of 5

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | Last     Previous | Next
RJ Fighter Posted: 15:26 Aug20 2007 Post ID: 1857057
RJ Fighter
Super Mod Alumni
Post Likes: 5
+
On 20-Aug-2007 EspeonDude_ said:As you can tell, RJ has a new love. ;)

You'll never guess who I am.

Anyway, I think FLV can take Youtube on, otherwise, I THINK you can upload it into Windows Movie Maker, and save the Movie File As. [being .wmv, which Youtube takes.]
Where in his post did it say he needed help uploading videos?

« Last edited by RJ Fighter on Aug 20th 2007 »
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Rhodri Posted: 15:26 Aug20 2007 Post ID: 1857062
Rhodri
Post Likes: 0
+
In the first post xD
rhodri(dot)k(at)googlemail(dot)com
RJ Fighter Posted: 15:27 Aug20 2007 Post ID: 1857063
RJ Fighter
Super Mod Alumni
+
He didn't need any help uploading them. From what I read, all he's having problems with is downloading them and editing them in WMM.

« Last edited by RJ Fighter on Aug 20th 2007 »
EspeonDude_ Posted: 15:33 Aug20 2007 Post ID: 1857110
EspeonDude_
+
Oic. I just saw some shat and shat bricks.

[hmespeon -at- hotmail -dot- com] <~ MSN.
darkboarder_77 Posted: 20:51 Aug20 2007 Post ID: 1858211
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
I don't know what's going on at this point... I tried saving the Gamespot vids under MPEG-4 and, for some reason, instead of downloading the vid, the whole tab turns into a blank screen with the Quicktime logo (the blue 'Q'), then changes into a black video-screen mode with a half-second of void playback. I waited for several minutes, nothing happened.

And RJ Fighter, you mentioned something about a Firefox add-on, 'Unplug' - how do I get this? Is it somewhere in the installer, or on the site or something?

Btw, if it helps at all, when I download vids using FLV site, I receive the videos in an unformatted filetype, meaning, I have to change it to .wav, or .wmv, or whatever. Or, .flv to play on the FLV player; once I change their filetype though, they cannot be reverted manually and I wind up having to delete the vid and resave it to start again. Any thoughts on any filetypes I could be converting them to so I can make them compatible?...

Note to Ozzo: Don't lose all hope on it; I might start posting in the Graphics and Art forums. Lately I've taken an interest in drawing certain videogame characters (Halo, Metroid, World of Warcraft and Pok�mon, namely), where I'll probably upload them to my comp and post them there. I've become bored of playing World of Warcraft these days. : /

« Last edited by darkboarder_77 on Aug 20th 2007 »
Owner of the formerly ranked number one Halo PC modded server in the world, FRIGID MASS CTF WAR. Joiner-friendly mods and five-minute hotfixes = loyal clientele.

Been here since February 2004. It's May 2022 as of writing this. Wish Rich would revive this place. Guess I'm only here for the nostalgia now.

Zelda Fan Posted: 20:58 Aug20 2007 Post ID: 1858249
Zelda Fan
Post Likes: 4
+
Hey Kev, how are yeah?

Well me when I download videos I just use windows media player and I just save them lol, pretty simple.

« Last edited by Zelda Fan on Aug 20th 2007 »

gotta love brizilian jiu jutsu!!
darkboarder_77 Posted: 21:04 Aug20 2007 Post ID: 1858281
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
Hey mate. Smile

Windows Media Player? I was curious to try that, but was too lazy to see it though. -_-

Then again, so I don't become frustrated again, how did you use it to download vids?...
Owner of the formerly ranked number one Halo PC modded server in the world, FRIGID MASS CTF WAR. Joiner-friendly mods and five-minute hotfixes = loyal clientele.

Been here since February 2004. It's May 2022 as of writing this. Wish Rich would revive this place. Guess I'm only here for the nostalgia now.

Zelda Fan Posted: 21:08 Aug20 2007 Post ID: 1858296
Zelda Fan
+
Your trying to download them off of youtube right?, if so you can't unless you have a program, and me myself have it Smile

But you can download videos off of google video, you should try that.

« Last edited by Zelda Fan on Aug 20th 2007 »

darkboarder_77 Posted: 21:16 Aug20 2007 Post ID: 1858328
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
Not just off Youtube; anywhere on the Net that has vids I can download and cut clips out of them to be placed on WMM.

I believe I have Windows Media player... do I look for vids off the Internet via conduit connection through the player, or do I find a vid, process a download, and open it under WMP?...

As for the Google vids, I don't remember there being a feature to download any of those vids without using FLV site. Maybe I misinterpreted.

Zelda Fan Posted: 21:19 Aug20 2007 Post ID: 1858342
Zelda Fan
+
Nope, you can now download videos off of google video.

RJ Fighter Posted: 21:20 Aug20 2007 Post ID: 1858346
RJ Fighter
Super Mod Alumni
+
On 20-Aug-2007 darkboarder_77 said:I don't know what's going on at this point... I tried saving the Gamespot vids under MPEG-4 and, for some reason, instead of downloading the vid, the whole tab turns into a blank screen with the Quicktime logo (the blue 'Q'), then changes into a black video-screen mode with a half-second of void playback. I waited for several minutes, nothing happened.

And RJ Fighter, you mentioned something about a Firefox add-on, 'Unplug' - how do I get this? Is it somewhere in the installer, or on the site or something?

Btw, if it helps at all, when I download vids using FLV site, I receive the videos in an unformatted filetype, meaning, I have to change it to .wav, or .wmv, or whatever. Or, .flv to play on the FLV player; once I change their filetype though, they cannot be reverted manually and I wind up having to delete the vid and resave it to start again. Any thoughts on any filetypes I could be converting them to so I can make them compatible?...

Note to Ozzo: Don't lose all hope on it; I might start posting in the Graphics and Art forums. Lately I've taken an interest in drawing certain videogame characters (Halo, Metroid, World of Warcraft and Pok�mon, namely), where I'll probably upload them to my comp and post them there. I've become bored of playing World of Warcraft these days. : /
Search the Firefox add-ons site. It's pretty damn good at picking out any kind of embedded videos or audio clips.
Bronco11 Posted: 21:21 Aug20 2007 Post ID: 1858353
Bronco11
+
Darkboarder, Darkboarder, Darkboarder HI, HI, HI!
darkboarder_77 Posted: 21:24 Aug20 2007 Post ID: 1858374
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
On 20-Aug-2007 Zelda Fan said:Nope, you can now download videos off of google video.
Pwnage, may as well head there now. Smile Thanx, mate.

Hey, Bronco. Smile

RJ Fighter: Thanx for the info; with what ZF's told me I may not need the add-on, but I won't count on it.

I'll brb, I'm going to check Google Vid and see what I can do there.

Zelda Fan Posted: 21:32 Aug20 2007 Post ID: 1858408
Zelda Fan
+
Also Kev the video has to be from google, not youtube, I know google owns youtube, but it has to be on google video, sometimes when you click on a video it will lead to youtube, to download videos on there, click on a video and right beside it, on the right hand side, it will ask you if you want to download the video.

darkboarder_77 Posted: 21:33 Aug20 2007 Post ID: 1858412
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
k... back again.

Two problems... first, I g2g now, though I'll be on tomorrow.

EDIT: nvm, ZF, you just answered my question, the vids have to be from Google Vid, and the ones I was trying to download were linked from Youtube. : / Shoot. I'll see into it and lend some feedback once I try it out. Thanx. Smile

« Last edited by darkboarder_77 on Aug 20th 2007 »

Zelda Fan Posted: 21:37 Aug20 2007 Post ID: 1858424
Zelda Fan
+
Ok, if it does not show up, there should be another link that shows like" click here if it does not start to download" or what ever, any ways click that and then when the file pops up click save, and that about it man.

Cross Stinger Posted: 21:38 Aug20 2007 Post ID: 1858429
Cross Stinger
Terrible Treecko
Post Likes: 41
+
...Kevin, is it you?!

What are you doing back here? Welcome back, we thought you had long gone!

There should be a Download button on the frame beside the video.

« Last edited by Cross Stinger on Aug 20th 2007 »
Zelda Fan Posted: 21:38 Aug20 2007 Post ID: 1858430
Zelda Fan
+
On 20-Aug-2007 darkboarder_77 said:k... back again.

Two problems... first, I g2g now, though I'll be on tomorrow.

EDIT: nvm, ZF, you just answered my question, the vids have to be from Google Vid, and the ones I was trying to download were linked from Youtube. : / Shoot. I'll see into it and lend some feedback once I try it out. Thanx. Smile
It work, ok good, forget my last post up there^ lol.

TestVirus101 Posted: 00:49 Aug21 2007 Post ID: 1858802
TestVirus101
Ah crap he's finally dead
Post Likes: 35
+
I quite like the old Windows Movie Maker to be honest, certainly not anywhere near the best, but pretty efficient none the less.

(In response to DB's part of his original post concerning people questioning his use of WMM).
The Aviatar Posted: 01:00 Aug21 2007 Post ID: 1858823
The Aviatar
+
Hey Kev!, its TEAM KA LEADER.

I thought for sure this had to be a bumped topic, and I shouldnt get my hopes up.
Original join date: 18 June 2003

Previous accounts: TEAM KA LEADER, Avengein, Havok, Chosen one.

Combined Post count from all 4: 1763

Ozzo, SGX, Teh Dockness, Spyro Mad girl, Komodo, EspeonDude_, AnimeFreak, Problem solver and RJ Fighter are my palz =]
Displaying Page 3 of 5

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close