Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

[RP] {Based on Halo} Burning World - The Forgotten Heros

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 22
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 20 | 21 | Last     Previous | Next
Pokemastar Posted: 16:01 Sep03 2007 Post ID: 1896832
Pokemastar
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
"Wow... This is what New York is now? Just a bunch of ruins..." Jason said getting on his feet

He hit his head once and a screen came up showing diffrent parts of the Earth.

"Hmm... No Spartans anywhere?" Jason said pulling out a assualt rifle reloading it and laching it on his back.

"Wait..." Jason said seeing a spartan on the map

"Spartan 666" A voice in his helmet said

"666... Guess there really is more Spartans" Jason said getting on a mongoose and heading out.
Now known as Intoxication.

Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
SUPERMAN5 Posted: 16:12 Sep03 2007 Post ID: 1896858
SUPERMAN5
+
((Cue Overkill))

Overkill arrives in the remains of Ohio with a Ghost behind him, but it has been spray painted black with the USA flag on its sides. The rouge ghost sets down on the ground, and another spartan(NPC) comes out of it and asks Overkill if there's a chance there's more surivors, Overkill replies with a yes. Then the spartan ally gets on the rouge ghost and follows Overkill's warthog, looking for more surivors.
Pokemastar Posted: 16:16 Sep03 2007 Post ID: 1896864
Pokemastar
Forum GuestMember
+
Jason followed the directions in his helmet...

"Seems that were almost at this Spartan" Jason said as he caught up with a warthog.

SUPERMAN5 Posted: 16:28 Sep03 2007 Post ID: 1896892
SUPERMAN5
+
Overkill noticed that there's a spartan behind him, so then he stopped the warthog, and the rouge ghost landed nearby. Overkill got out of his warthog and looks at the spartan behind him.
Pokemastar Posted: 16:56 Sep03 2007 Post ID: 1896945
Pokemastar
Forum GuestMember
+
"Spartan 666 am I correct?" Jason said getting off his mongoose

SUPERMAN5 Posted: 17:08 Sep03 2007 Post ID: 1896969
SUPERMAN5
+
"Yes, I am Spartan 666, the irony is that 666 is the number of the devil" Dak/Overkill said to Jason. "We found another spartan" Damen and Jasve(NPC/Rouge Ghost Piliot) said. "We'll go and search for Master Chief for that he's our leader." Overkill/Dak said to Jason.
Pokemastar Posted: 18:36 Sep03 2007 Post ID: 1897111
Pokemastar
Forum GuestMember
+
"Fine with me" Jason said getting the passenger seat.

SUPERMAN5 Posted: 18:38 Sep03 2007 Post ID: 1897115
SUPERMAN5
+
"Okay" Overkill says as he got in his warthog and Damen gets on the back, manning the gun. And Jasve got in his Rouge Ghost and follows Overkill's warthog further in America.
Pokemastar Posted: 19:13 Sep03 2007 Post ID: 1897230
Pokemastar
Forum GuestMember
+
"Just ran a full scan of Earth Spartan's 064, 995, 043, 093 and 117 are on Earth" Jason said

"Can't seem to find them on the map though." Jason said

Jam Jar Posted: 05:12 Sep04 2007 Post ID: 1897726
Jam Jar
An oldie but goodie
+
"I've been wondering this desert for days now, thers no life" Said Seeker as he walked over a sand dune.

When he got to the top he spotted a covernant Ship hovering above what appeared to be a military base.

"No that can't be right, i must be hilusinating. Whats a base doing in the middle of the Gobe dessert?" He said shaking his head and banging his helmet.
SUPERMAN5 Posted: 07:51 Sep04 2007 Post ID: 1897848
SUPERMAN5
+
"Jason, we'll be picking up more spartans, I think some of them must have blocked the tracking device, so they won't get wiped out" Overkill said to Jason as they drove into the Gobe desert.
mastersurgeon Posted: 14:22 Sep04 2007 Post ID: 1898506
mastersurgeon
+
((That's my cue))
Meanwhile, Luke was trekking through the Gobi Desert, looking for other spartans, when he was ambushed by a rogue Jackal. Whatever thet jackal wanted to do, it never got its chance, as Luke jumped behind it and snapped its neck. Luke unloaded a round from his sniper rifle into the Jackal's head before turning to the south, and sees Overkill and Jason in a warthog heading his way. He waves to them to get their attention, and fires his pistol into the air.
((oh yeah, i read Halo: first strike, and it turns out there is already a spartan-043, so I want to change my number to 44, ok?))

« Last edited by mastersurgeon on Sep 4th 2007 »

You have to move along at your own pace. Fools who rush into something are bound to fail... Except me. I can adapt to just about any game put in front of me in minutes Smile
SUPERMAN5 Posted: 15:44 Sep04 2007 Post ID: 1898659
SUPERMAN5
+
Overkill stops his warthog and the Rogue Ghost landed behind Overkill's warthog. Jasve signals Luke to get on the Rogue Ghost, to man the gun. Overkill says to Luke "Get on the Rouge Ghost, and man the gun!"
Pokemastar Posted: 17:05 Sep04 2007 Post ID: 1898843
Pokemastar
Forum GuestMember
+
"Wraith 9 o clock!" Jason yelled

mastersurgeon Posted: 05:18 Sep05 2007 Post ID: 1899595
mastersurgeon
+
"No need," Luke steps into the ghost anyway, but instead pulls out his sniper rifle.
"every tank has an opening," he said before firing. there was a scream as the Elite tumbled out of the Wraith with no damage to the tank. "Anyone need a ride?"

You have to move along at your own pace. Fools who rush into something are bound to fail... Except me. I can adapt to just about any game put in front of me in minutes Smile
Vincent Chaos Posted: 10:10 Sep05 2007 Post ID: 1899720
Vincent Chaos
+
A tall figure clad in green stood at a window, the curtains drawn, although some sunlight seeped through the curtains, giving everthing in the dark room a faint glow. The figure had his hands placed behind his back, a number of medals plastered onto the front of his green jacket. He sighed and turned around to face a different figure. This other figure was a Spartan, heavily armoured and armed. His armour was black with red tribal markings. Only his reflective visor could be seen in the faint light though.
"Don't screw this up, Vayne. You're the only Spartan we got left, this isn't like the simulation, you could easily die out there." the male clad in green ushered.
"Don't sweat it, sarge. I got this covered." the Spartan reffered to as "Vayne" replied.
"That's what you said last time." the Sergeant replied stiffly.
"Hey, that wasn't my fault. It's not like I chose to end up in a room full of Flood with no exit. But hey, I found my way out didn't I?" Vayne replied.
"That you did. But that was still close, too close even. This is a big job, Vayne. None like you've had before. You screw up and the world is thrown into complete chaos." the Sergeant countered.
"So, no pressure then." Vayne smiled.
"I'm confident you can do this. You're one of the best Spartans I've ever seen. If anyone can get this done, it's you, Vayne." the Sergeant replied, placing a hand on Vayne's shoulder.
Vayne stood up straight, bringing his right arm toa salut position.
"Spartan 995 reporting. Mission Objective; re-unite last living Spartans and fend off the Covenant." Vayne said, rather proudly.
"Then get to it, Vayne." the Sergeant smiled.

And, with that, Vayne spun on his heels and walked towards the exit.
Well, from our main HQ to arcross the Globe to find some Spartans. Guess it's time for me to kick some ***.

SUPERMAN5 Posted: 13:48 Sep05 2007 Post ID: 1899839
SUPERMAN5
+
Dak stopped the warthog and got Damen to spray paint the wraith tank, now it's a Rogue Wraith. The spartan force's slowly rising due to the fact they got a wraith tank, a ghost and a warthog.
Jam Jar Posted: 13:59 Sep05 2007 Post ID: 1899860
Jam Jar
An oldie but goodie
+
Seeker carried on walking over to the but with stealthly approach.
When he got to the first wall he had to duck down as 3 elites walked past.
He overhead them talking about some kind of Ark.

"Ark, whats an Ark?" He said to himself.
SUPERMAN5 Posted: 14:06 Sep05 2007 Post ID: 1899875
SUPERMAN5
+
Overkill/Dak and the group drives into the Gobi desert, and they saw a base, and then they drove to there and there they found a spartan on their monitor. "Seeker" Overkill said to himself.
Jam Jar Posted: 14:51 Sep05 2007 Post ID: 1899955
Jam Jar
An oldie but goodie
+
Seeker ran further into the city but found himself engaging Elites.

"Ahh!" He screamed blasting his Battle rifle, killing 2 Elitles.
then he ran up to another and melled him in the chin with his rifle.
Displaying Page 2 of 22
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 20 | 21 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close