Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

[RP] {Based on Halo} Burning World - The Forgotten Heros

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 21 of 22
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 19 | 20 | 21 | Last     Previous | Next
Jam Jar Posted: 11:15 Dec26 2007 Post ID: 2046690
Jam Jar
An oldie but goodie
Post Likes: 0
+
As Seeker was being carried away he pulled out his last frag grenade and threw it into a group of flood.

"That'll kill a few" Seeker said.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
mastersurgeon Posted: 19:51 Dec27 2007 Post ID: 2048666
mastersurgeon
+
On 26-Dec-2007 Jam Jar said:As Seeker was being carried away he pulled out his last frag grenade and threw it into a group of flood.

"That'll kill a few" Seeker said.
((I didn't say that anyone has picked you up yet.))

You have to move along at your own pace. Fools who rush into something are bound to fail... Except me. I can adapt to just about any game put in front of me in minutes Smile
Jam Jar Posted: 05:56 Dec28 2007 Post ID: 2048982
Jam Jar
An oldie but goodie
+
((Well yeah but he's been lying there in the middle of a battle for a while))
Cataclysm Posted: 06:59 Dec28 2007 Post ID: 2048995
Cataclysm
Post Likes: 2
+
((Seeing as Jam Jar created this Rp, he can choose if someone carries him away or not))
Sig and avy by Jam Jar

mastersurgeon Posted: 07:00 Dec28 2007 Post ID: 2048996
mastersurgeon
+
((Good point.))

Luke threw his gravity hammer away and picked up a fresh one off the ground. "Jason, you think you can pilot this Phantom?" he asked.

You have to move along at your own pace. Fools who rush into something are bound to fail... Except me. I can adapt to just about any game put in front of me in minutes Smile
Pokemastar Posted: 22:11 Dec28 2007 Post ID: 2050060
Pokemastar
Forum GuestMember
+
Jason sprinted to the Phantom with his unclogged visor on. The water vapor inside had washed the blood away.

Jason arrived at the Pelican a few yards away.

"Let me take a look at this baby quick" Jason said over the radio. Jason took out his pistol and shot the back of the Pelican. He shot four times on the Top Right, Top Left, Bottom Right, and Bottom Left corners.

"Here we go." Jason said, as he put his arms out and grabbed the square thing covering the Engine.

Jason took a short nice look at the Engine.

"Theres some dead flood in the back" Jason said over the radio, as he looked around the back of the Engine and noticed no Infection forms.

"Yeah Engines fine, climb on board if you guys can" Jason said over the radio, he went inside one of the Phantom Doors and walked up a long hallway to the Armory. He checked and there was a few Plasmas and many Plasmaic Weapons.

Jason after a short walk had reached the Control Panel and Pilot Seat of the Phantom.

He started pushing a few buttons on the Phantom, there was a red button he finally pressed as the Phantom slowly rose into the air.

"Alright guys" Jason said over the Covenant Radio channel as well as the Channel specified for the Spartans.

"Coming in" Jason said on both radio channels, now in the Air and quickly hovering a few meters away from the group, shooting Large Plasma Blasts at flood away from the Group.

"Get on board" Jason shouted over both the Radio Channels, as he kept on pressing buttons as more Plasma Shots came from the Phantom. He set the Phantom down, and pressed a large button.

Both sides of the Phantom opened up, revealing insertions for Covenant Troops.

"Let's use em, hurry it up!" Jason shouted once again over the Radio Channels.

"
Now known as Intoxication.

Jam Jar Posted: 06:46 Dec29 2007 Post ID: 2050495
Jam Jar
An oldie but goodie
+
While jason was in the pelican some more flood infection forms jumped onto Seeker.
They went into his wound.

"Ahhh! Help! get these things outta me" Seeker shouted in agony
Pokemastar Posted: 21:58 Dec29 2007 Post ID: 2051753
Pokemastar
Forum GuestMember
+
"Come on Seeker. You can do it, show us whatcha got" Jason said over the Radio, as he got on the Plasma Turret on the Right side of the Phantom Carriers. It allowed him to shoot nearer to the Group without damaging them.

Jam Jar Posted: 06:22 Dec30 2007 Post ID: 2052037
Jam Jar
An oldie but goodie
+
"I've got a flippin head sized wound, i can't fight too well." seeker shouted back.

He got his magnum again but the clip was empty
mastersurgeon Posted: 11:33 Dec30 2007 Post ID: 2052305
mastersurgeon
+
Luke reached into the wound and ripped out the infection forms, crushing each one as he went. Once all of them were out, he rushed Seeker into the Phantom, using his own body as a shield. Once the Elites and Hunters boarded, Luke shouted, "Get us out of here!"

Jam Jar Posted: 10:25 Jan04 2008 Post ID: 2061963
Jam Jar
An oldie but goodie
+
The Phantom rose up and flew towards one of the big ships.

"Did we make it?" Seeker asked
Pokemastar Posted: 14:05 Jan04 2008 Post ID: 2062121
Pokemastar
Forum GuestMember
+
"Phantom is doing fine" Ace said, putting it on Auto Pilot. Just then something Happened.

"Crap Pelican!" Ace shouted, it shot missiles at the Phantom barely missing by a deadly yard.

"This is Spartan-327! I repeat this is Spartan-327! There are Spartans aboard this Phantom!" Ace shouted over the Radio. There was no answer except a rough BOOM on top of the Pelican. All of a sudden there was a large Circle being carved through from a White Power Source. When it fell there was a Spartan and Elite.

Jam Jar Posted: 12:28 Jan05 2008 Post ID: 2063870
Jam Jar
An oldie but goodie
+
"What the?" Seeker said picking up his weapkn and aiming it at the hole, from where he was sat he couldn't see who was there.
mastersurgeon Posted: 11:57 Jan06 2008 Post ID: 2066812
mastersurgeon
+
"Let's just get to that big portal thing!" Luke shouted, pointing at the massive Slipspace portal looming over the canyon. Just then, Luke collapsed, coughing up blood and biofoam and clutching his torn side.

Pokemastar Posted: 12:50 Jan06 2008 Post ID: 2066888
Pokemastar
Forum GuestMember
+
"Great glory!" Jason said, searching for the Auto Pilot button. He kept on searching for them as the Green Figure threw down 4 Medikits from the Shadows.

Jason checked his Visor without asking the Spartan.

"Spartan Tag... 117" The Computer in the Visor said.

"What!?" Jason said, finally hitting an Auto Pilot button above the controls.

"Chief...?" Jason asked, picking up one of the Medikits and helping tend to Seeker and Luke's wounds.

« Last edited by Pokemastar on Jan 6th 2008 »

Jam Jar Posted: 14:08 Jan08 2008 Post ID: 2070720
Jam Jar
An oldie but goodie
+
Just as Jason said that the pelican Flew off and Chief was gone.

"If we can get to one of the frigates before the all pass through the portal we may still have a chance" Seeker said before collapsing again.
mastersurgeon Posted: 19:03 Jan09 2008 Post ID: 2072624
mastersurgeon
+
Luke coughed more blood before saying, "Jason, the problem's the injuries inside of me!" he undid the chest plate of his armor and set it on the floor. "I think I lost one of my lungs..."
He opened the COM and said to the chief, "Jesus, Chief, you shouldn't scare us like that! I thought you were a goner..."
Luke paused to glare at the Arbiter. "As for the Chief's friend..." *cough* "...Who is he? He doesn't-" *cough* "-look like any Elite I've ever seen!" Luke tore off his helmet and leaned over the side of the Phantom to throw up. Blood splattered over the ground below.

« Last edited by mastersurgeon on Jan 9th 2008 »

Jam Jar Posted: 13:31 Jan14 2008 Post ID: 2079295
Jam Jar
An oldie but goodie
+
"Luke let me have a look" seeker said crawling over to him and pulling out some surgical tools.
mastersurgeon Posted: 17:12 Jan14 2008 Post ID: 2079634
mastersurgeon
+
"Got it," Luke said before slipping into unconsciousness.

Intoxication Posted: 00:04 Jan17 2008 Post ID: 2082283
Intoxication
+
((Pokemastar's new account, Hai))

"Seeker, can you handle th-" Jason was cut short, all of a sudden small holes from each side of the Phantom were being carved in by what seemed to be white light sources.

"What the he-" Jason was interrupted by a Flood Infection Form jumping on him. All of a sudden the Phantom starting overloading, on the Screen of the Phantom it had said 'Plasmaic Explosion in the Engine Coil'.

"Great glory, Pistol, two wounded Spartans, and Flood Leaking in... Now what the hell am I going to do..." Jason said, picking the Flood Infection Form by the Ballish Head it had. He got his pistol off the Ground and shot it as it blew up in parts that scattered over the floor.

Signature and avatar done by Vasco the noob.
Displaying Page 21 of 22
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 19 | 20 | 21 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close