Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

[RP] Where we stand: Metal Chronicles

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 10
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 8 | 9 | Last     Next
Hyperfox Posted: 21:59 Sep20 2007 Post ID: 1922388
Hyperfox
super cheats legenddddd
Post Likes: 41
+
NOTES: This is an alternate version of "Where we stand", this one in no way conflicts with the orginal
(Pokemastar helped me make this)

Chacter Bio
(You can have up to two)
Name:
Weight:
Weapons:
Skills:
Power: (dosen't have to be like super strenth, it can be, but i could also be like fire, water, light,etc;)
Appearance:
History:

--Orginal Story*--
The year 2056 cyborgs and other crimanals invaded Earth and destroyed the planet... But right before the catastrophic explosion 2 pods were sent with 2 babys in Each to land on a planet safe... And they did...

Year 2069 the Cyborgs invaded their planet
And the war begain... The Year currently is 2070

--Metal Chronicles Story--
You are orphans without a home, being terrorized by the organazation, now you must survive, and defeat the organazation

Name: Flame
Height: 5'5
Weight: 137
Personalty: Short Tempered, Care-free
Weapons: None
Apperance: Red Spikey Hair, with red eyes, red and black long sleve shirt with, red and black pants, white gloves
Power/Skill: Fire
History: Raised as an orphan, with his orphanage destroyed by the orginazation, now, Flame seeks revenge, with his best friend, Spike by his side

Name: Spike
Height: 5'9
Weight: 145
Personalty: Stubborn, Brave
Weapons: Gloves with claws on them
Apperance: Light Yellow hair, yellow tee-shirt, with blue long sleeve under it, blue pants, yellow eyes
Power/Skill: Lightning
History: Raised as an orphan, with his orphanage destroyed by the orginazation, sets out with best friend Flame to help him accomplish his goal

(I'll start off)
...it was a foggy morning in a dead woods...

"Damn it Flame, do you know even where the hell we are?" Spike asked

"Yeah...we're...uh...somewhere in the woods," Flame said

"NO DUH YOU IDIOT!" Spike said hiting Flame on the head, "If we keep going ahead, we'll have to get out eventually, right?"

"Yeah, I guess," Flame said rubbing his head

*The Orgianal Story is to just give you the idea what's going on

« Last edited by Hyperfox on Sep 22nd 2007 »
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Pandaemonium Posted: 03:22 Sep21 2007 Post ID: 1922514
Pandaemonium
Post Likes: 0
+
You're already on your first warning for advertising.

That is all.
Hyperfox Posted: 05:55 Sep21 2007 Post ID: 1922556
Hyperfox
super cheats legenddddd
+
Fixed it, sorry, didn't think I was
SUPERMAN5 Posted: 15:38 Sep21 2007 Post ID: 1922991
SUPERMAN5
+
mind if I join?

Name: Dak
Height:5'11
Weight:150
Weapons: A metal pipe he found
Power: Darkness and brute force(Superhuman strength)
Skill: He's a fair one handed weapon user, due to his uses of the steel pipe.
Apperance: Black Spikey(I repeat, it's really spiky) Hair, with faded blue eyes. He wears black long sleved shirt, blue pants, silver/metal gloves. Dak's muscle's above average for his age.
History: Raised as an orphan, with his orphanage destroyed by the orginazation, now, Dak searches for the orginazation, hoping to get his revenage.

Let me know if I have to change anything

Its edited

« Last edited by SUPERMAN5 on Sep 23rd 2007 »
Hyperfox Posted: 17:05 Sep21 2007 Post ID: 1923109
Hyperfox
super cheats legenddddd
+
Everything is ok with me
EDIT: Need to add the new requirements

« Last edited by Hyperfox on Sep 22nd 2007 »
Cataclysm Posted: 02:53 Sep22 2007 Post ID: 1923534
Cataclysm
Post Likes: 2
+
I believe a personality section must be added into both bios.
Sig and avy by Jam Jar

Hyperfox Posted: 16:04 Sep22 2007 Post ID: 1924553
Hyperfox
super cheats legenddddd
+
OK, I'll add that

btw, I'll start this when we have enough people
Pandaemonium Posted: 16:05 Sep22 2007 Post ID: 1924556
Pandaemonium
+
No, you'll start when you have legal bios. Read the rules.
Hyperfox Posted: 16:29 Sep22 2007 Post ID: 1924629
Hyperfox
super cheats legenddddd
+
All right, sorry cez, this is the second RP i've opened on SC, I'm usually do it on my site, which I will not say because that would be advertising
SUPERMAN5 Posted: 12:08 Sep23 2007 Post ID: 1925754
SUPERMAN5
+
okay Hyperfox, the bio's edited.
Hyperfox Posted: 20:27 Sep23 2007 Post ID: 1926723
Hyperfox
super cheats legenddddd
+
All right lets start it (anyone else can join anytime as long as they got an entrence, that means no popping out of nowhere)

"Where are we?" Flame said

"I don't know, what the hell is that?" Spike said pointing to a hovercraft in the sky

"I'll take care of it," Flame said shooting blasts of fire at it

It came down and turned into a cyborg

"YOU ARE A THREAT PREPARE TO BE TERMINATED," the Cyborg said

"Damn, we can't take him on at the moment," Spike said
SUPERMAN5 Posted: 15:37 Sep27 2007 Post ID: 1930688
SUPERMAN5
+
((Sorry, I had poster block))

"Hey guys" Dak said suddenly landing on the cyborg with his superhuman strength.
Hyperfox Posted: 20:02 Sep27 2007 Post ID: 1931071
Hyperfox
super cheats legenddddd
+
"Who are you?" Spike said
SCUM_OF_THE_EARTH Posted: 03:35 Sep28 2007 Post ID: 1931325
SCUM_OF_THE_EARTH
+
Name: Joron Grisont (Yor-en Gree-sont)

Height: 5' 10"

Weight: 133lbs

Weapons: Home made petrol bombs, 9mm Handgun that was found in orphanage.

Skills: Has great agility. He is very talented sports wise and is a great long distance runner. Very good listener and has exeptional eye sight.

Power: Power over Earth. Controls earths own substances: Grass, Dirt and Wind.

Personality: As a child his personality was very shy and never made communication with many people. He hardly ever talked to girls and had very few friends. After the orphanage came into his life, he has shone out and became outgoing and tough. He now talks to many girls and has made alot more friends. He's known to be a bit stupid and sarcastic at times.

Appearance: He is quite tall for his age, he has light blonde hair and is handsome. Though his nose was broken in a fall down the orphanage stairs. He wears a dark blue T-shirt and Black Cargo Shorts. His shoes are worn out and very old. He is almost too small for them. They are stained with dirt and are faded in colour. he works out in the orphange's gym quite often and his muscle keeps building everyday. He is very strong and tough, making fun of this kid is not something you want to do.

History: He was orphaned by a murder at the age of 9. His parents were murdered before him while he was in the bathroom cleaning his teeth. He watched both of his parents being stabbed by a mysterious hooded figure. He didn't know why it happened, but now all he wants is revenge. He hadn't discovered his power until quite recently, he tripped outside the orphanage. He put his hands out to stop the fall and he stopped dead in mid air as the ground lifted to his assistance.

« Last edited by SCUM_OF_THE_EARTH on Sep 28th 2007 »

Anyone is welcome to use some of my stocks.
SUPERMAN5 Posted: 05:23 Sep28 2007 Post ID: 1931360
SUPERMAN5
+
"Dak" he replied.
SCUM_OF_THE_EARTH Posted: 07:32 Sep28 2007 Post ID: 1931401
SCUM_OF_THE_EARTH
+
"Yeah!!!!" Shouted Joron as he came flying down from the sky on an airborn mattress.
He lifted up earth and landed the mattress safely ontop of it, then lowered it back down to earth again.
He looked at the shutdown cyborg on the ground.
"You got one!" Joron shouted "Nice!"
He held his hand out to high five one of the three.

« Last edited by SCUM_OF_THE_EARTH on Sep 28th 2007 »

Anyone is welcome to use some of my stocks.
Hyperfox Posted: 16:37 Sep28 2007 Post ID: 1931817
Hyperfox
super cheats legenddddd
+
"What the!? Why is everyone coming here!?" Flame yelled

"And also, again, who are you? Friend or foe?" Spike said
SUPERMAN5 Posted: 17:07 Sep28 2007 Post ID: 1931867
SUPERMAN5
+
"Right!" Dak said, high-fiving Joron.
dark_wolf_33 Posted: 17:14 Sep28 2007 Post ID: 1931887
dark_wolf_33
Future Wolfy
Post Likes: 7
+
((I'm going to join. I think I can make you guys into better RP'ers if I RP with you personally.

Name: Rina Florentine
Height: 5'8
Weight: 145 lbs.
Race: Half Fox
Weapons: A legendary katana, dubbed the Katana of the Five Elementals. The blade is cristened with five small shards of crystals, each different colors, assorted from red, blue, green, yellow, and white. Rina is able to tap into each of these elemental powers to use as she wishes, but she can only use one at a time and she can only maintain the power for a short while before she becomes overwhelmed with exaustion. The very blade alone is a very versatile and sharp weapon, and used in accordance with Rina's immense speed, it is almost undefeatable.
Magic and Skills: Using her katana, she is able to use the powers of fire, ice, thunder, earth, and light, but they are not indespensable. It takes an immense amount of her energy to even use a small amount of one of the elements, and after a long battle, she is usally very tired. Using her speed, she tries to end battles as quick as possible so she doesn't exert that much energy and she can get to a proper area to rest instead of dropping to the ground. What she lacks up in speed she makes up for with agility and determination.
Appearance: Her overall body is very well built, but not so curvy that she attracts men like steak attracts dogs. She isn't afraid to state that she is attractive, but she isn't obnoxious about it, either. Upon her torso she wears a black shirt that runs down to her mid-forarm, with a small frill around her shoulders. Her collar has a small, loose-hanging bow tied from an orange piece of cloth running underneath it. Upon her lower body she wears a low-thigh length skirt that has a small pattern of orange designs funning across the bottom, showing just a tiny bit enough thigh to show she's past modesty. Her face is always bright and cheery, her eyes always shining brightly with the same orange hue. Adapting from her half-foxen blood, she has two small fangs, barely enough to be noticable, and a matching orange foxen tail with a big patch of white at the end. She also has a set of white-tipped foxen ears, the orange color matching the wild color of her hair, which is pullet back in two thick braids and her bangs falling over the upper regions of her face.
Personality: Rina can be very short-tempered, but she is usually quite nice. At her worst, she is jealous and deathly envious, but hardly anyone ever witnesses that side of her. People dislike to do something wrong in front of her, for she remembers things very well. Oddly enough, her favorite food is peaches.
History: Grew up alone, in a large, desolate forest. While bathing in a small stream one morning, she stepped on a hard object, and upon investigating what the object was, found that it was a katana with five shards encrusted into the blade. The moment she thouched it she was filled with an incredible amount of determination and will to fight. She took it as her oath that this power would be her gift and her curse, and that she would use what she had to help people who are in need. Or who'll give her some food or money.))
Hyperfox Posted: 17:20 Sep28 2007 Post ID: 1931901
Hyperfox
super cheats legenddddd
+
25 cyborgs dropped down from the school

"Introductions later, right know, we gotta get out of here!" Spike said blasting them all with a huge blast of electricity
Displaying Page 1 of 10
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 8 | 9 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close