Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Obama Elected President

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 4 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Previous
bradthegamemaster Posted: 15:17 Nov06 2008 Post ID: 2472546
bradthegamemas
ter
Don't Mess With Fluttershy
Post Likes: 2
+
On 06-Nov-2008 Oddball said:McCain, while he was not the winning candidate, I believe if he was 20 years younger and picked a better vice president would have had a real shot at it. He was gracious in defeat, and he's a war-hero so while I supported Obama I think we can all applaud McCain anyways.
McCain definitely deserves an applause. a war hero, an amazing defeat speech, & a good guy.

The Neo Armstrong Cyclone Jet Armstrong Canon of Pokemon
Activity Status: Unknown, for now
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Twilight Man 2 Posted: 16:36 Nov06 2008 Post ID: 2472601
Twilight Man 2
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
Lets hope he tries to end the Conflict with the Taliban that Bush started, and that we gt dragged into, stupid NATO.
Meteøra Posted: 21:45 Nov06 2008 Post ID: 2472890
Meteøra
+
Well I am personnely happy with a change, give the guy I chance, I have very much faith in him.
[/center][/center]
Previously qwertyuio
Sig by Galade, Avy by Nathan!
MSN = filip_qwertyuio[AT]yah*oo.com
Ignorance is bliss, but incompetence will get you killed - Me
Join my new site with games,vids,music, and more!!
TestVirus101 Posted: 22:56 Nov06 2008 Post ID: 2472904
TestVirus101
Ah crap he's finally dead
Post Likes: 35
+
It's obviously there's going to be a lot of pressure on him come January, it's a tough job.
CurryMonster Posted: 03:04 Nov07 2008 Post ID: 2472951
CurryMonster
A Professional with Standard
+
On 06-Nov-2008 imaloony8.0 said:Loony speaking for Ohio. Rock

It's odd, because for the past several decades, whoever wins Ohio ends up winning the presidency. It gets really hectic because of that, and Obama was in Columbus, Cleveland Cincinnati two days before the election. It's kinda fun being one of the most fought over state :D

Curry Monster 2012. Why choose the lesser evil?
Sad thing is, I could probably win.

The Undying Night Book 1: Fiendlord. GET IT HERE.
Twilight_Sasuke Posted: 03:52 Nov07 2008 Post ID: 2472959
Twilight_Sasuk
e
Post Likes: 3
+
Even though i live in Australia, i am glad Obama has become the new president of America.
[center]v Latest Signature By Me v

Previously skyline_2fast_luffy & Now Cyndevia
Swampert_King456 Posted: 05:51 Nov07 2008 Post ID: 2472973
Swampert_King4
+
Ten dollars he'll get shot and killed a few months in...maybe even weeks. *shrugs*.

Reasons:
Racists.
KKK.
NeoNazis.
Republicans...Though, most likely not.
Sarah Palin.

« Last edited by Swampert_King456 on Nov 7th 2008 »
Volke Posted: 11:03 Nov07 2008 Post ID: 2473027
Volke
Executioner
Post Likes: 33
+
A slight disclaimer. This doesn't alter my opinion of McCain at all. You people just need to know:

To those people who call McCain a war hero - He was a hero of a war that the US lost and didn't even necessarily need to enter in the first place.

This is basically going out to Americans who think they won the Vietnam War judging by what the media has tried to tell them. If that's what you believe, then you believe in a lie. If you know the truth anyway, then sorry to have bothered you, or whatever.

Town Idiot 25: I get your point. I didn't say Obama was perfect. Just that he was the better candidate.

v-gamer - I never said all Democrats were did a good job, and I know that Carter was rubbish. His term was 1977-1981 by the way, not whatever you said. Reagan was President from 1981-89. Then came Bush, then Clinton, then Bush Jr. And Clinton did a good job in my eyes. It just seems to me that you dislike him.
bradthegamemaster Posted: 13:45 Nov07 2008 Post ID: 2473114
bradthegamemas
ter
Don't Mess With Fluttershy
Post Likes: 2
+
On 07-Nov-2008 Swampert_King456 said:Ten dollars he'll get shot and killed a few months in...maybe even weeks. *shrugs*.

Reasons:
Racists.
KKK.
NeoNazis.
Republicans...Though, most likely not.
Sarah Palin.
dont forget about the people that think Obama is a Muslim i.e. religionists (one good reason JFK was shot was prolly because he was Catholic)

EDIT: just to be clear, i do know that Obama isnt Muslim

« Last edited by bradthegamemaster on Nov 7th 2008 »

The Neo Armstrong Cyclone Jet Armstrong Canon of Pokemon
Activity Status: Unknown, for now
v-gamer Posted: 14:15 Nov07 2008 Post ID: 2473131
v-gamer
y so srs?
Post Likes: 4
+
On 07-Nov-2008 Volke said:A slight disclaimer. This doesn't alter my opinion of McCain at all. You people just need to know:

To those people who call McCain a war hero - He was a hero of a war that the US lost and didn't even necessarily need to enter in the first place.

This is basically going out to Americans who think they won the Vietnam War judging by what the media has tried to tell them. If that's what you believe, then you believe in a lie. If you know the truth anyway, then sorry to have bothered you, or whatever.

Town Idiot 25: I get your point. I didn't say Obama was perfect. Just that he was the better candidate.

v-gamer - I never said all Democrats were did a good job, and I know that Carter was rubbish. His term was 1977-1981 by the way, not whatever you said. Reagan was President from 1981-89. Then came Bush, then Clinton, then Bush Jr. And Clinton did a good job in my eyes. It just seems to me that you dislike him.
All I remember was that Carter's administration ran for the last four years of either the 70's or the 80's; I guess it was the 70's, as would make sense when doing the math.

In any case, I thought the economy was starting to fall under Clinton and Bush was blamed for it because he was president while America was at its worst. But that's my opinion. I also thought the Clintons were corrupt in themselves, not their administration. Though I think if Hillary became president - had she continued her campaign - she'd have buried America underneath a country like Ethiopia. (No offence intended to Ethiopians on here.)
Avatar: In memory of ieatwyverns <3

Thank you, Vasco <3
factor_x55 Posted: 19:56 Nov07 2008 Post ID: 2473554
factor_x55
+
On 05-Nov-2008 xkazzax said:obama woot woot mkains a racist
No he's not. When he acknowledged that he lost, he also announced his support of Obama. McCain's a good man.

But I personally think that these parties are stupid. I agree with whoever said that everyone should just be independent. No one should be running the country based on their own personal beliefs. They should run it based on what's best for the country at the time. Example; Most Democrats are against guns. If guns were every outlawed, the crime rate would most likely go up. The people who get them illegally already aren't gonna give a rat's *** if they're illegal. How're we supposed to protect ourselves if someone breaks into your house with a gun?

McCain, while he was not the winning candidate, I believe if he was 20 years younger and picked a better vice president would have had a real shot at it. He was gracious in defeat, and he's a war-hero so while I supported Obama I think we can all applaud McCain anyways.

A better vice president? It was actually a smart move on his part. When Hillary dropped out, Hillary and her supporters were expecting Obama to choose her as his vice president. When he didn't, McCain seized that opportunity to choose a female vice president, which probably pulled in a lot of Hillary supporter votes.

There's one thing about Obama's plan that I don't like. He said he's going to hire more teachers, but that's not in his power. It's the states that decide everything about the education. They're the ones that give the teachers their salary. He can't keep this promise.

Okay, another thing I don't like. His tax cuts. People are going to abuse this so bad in my opinion. Seriously, why work if you can get things for free?

Overall, I'm pleased with the results. I believe Obama was the best candidate. The fact that he's black might help with the whole racism issue, especially if he does a good job while in office. If he doesn't do such a good job, then it might just increase racism.
Meteøra Posted: 20:01 Nov07 2008 Post ID: 2473559
Meteøra
+
On 07-Nov-2008 factor_x55 said:No he's not. When he acknowledged that he lost, he also announced his support of Obama. McCain's a good man.

But I personally think that these parties are stupid. I agree with whoever said that everyone should just be independent. No one should be running the country based on their own personal beliefs. They should run it based on what's best for the country at the time. Example; Most Democrats are against guns. If guns were every outlawed, the crime rate would most likely go up. The people who get them illegally already aren't gonna give a rat's *** if they're illegal. How're we supposed to protect ourselves if someone breaks into your house with a gun?

McCain, while he was not the winning candidate, I believe if he was 20 years younger and picked a better vice president would have had a real shot at it. He was gracious in defeat, and he's a war-hero so while I supported Obama I think we can all applaud McCain anyways.

A better vice president? It was actually a smart move on his part. When Hillary dropped out, Hillary and her supporters were expecting Obama to choose her as his vice president. When he didn't, McCain seized that opportunity to choose a female vice president, which probably pulled in a lot of Hillary supporter votes.

There's one thing about Obama's plan that I don't like. He said he's going to hire more teachers, but that's not in his power. It's the states that decide everything about the education. They're the ones that give the teachers their salary. He can't keep this promise.

Okay, another thing I don't like. His tax cuts. People are going to abuse this so bad in my opinion. Seriously, why work if you can get things for free?

Overall, I'm pleased with the results. I believe Obama was the best candidate. The fact that he's black might help with the whole racism issue, especially if he does a good job while in office. If he doesn't do such a good job, then it might just increase racism.
I agree with that last sentence(And the whole rest of the post for that matter), he doesnt just have a country's weight on his shoulders, he has the weight of an entire race. :O
[/center][/center]
Previously qwertyuio
Sig by Galade, Avy by Nathan!
MSN = filip_qwertyuio[AT]yah*oo.com
Ignorance is bliss, but incompetence will get you killed - Me
Join my new site with games,vids,music, and more!!
sk8rboy Posted: 21:34 Nov07 2008 Post ID: 2473624
sk8rboy
SC's favorite otaku gamer
Post Likes: 1
+
ehh...I wanted McCain to win, but I do with Obama luck.
May make random appearances every-so-often. Trying to officially return...

POKEMON BLACK FRIEND CODE: 1249-2602-6566
POKEMON BLACK2 FRIEND CODE: 1679-1583-9820
POKEMON Y FRIEND CODE: 3308-5051-2299
Displaying Page 4 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close