Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

RP: Universal Destruction

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 3 of 9
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | ... | 7 | 8 | Last     Previous | Next
R Stunna Posted: 10:02 Jan20 2009 Post ID: 2526281
R Stunna
Post Likes: 0
+
R Stunna looked at King, "Do you mean, that they cant make anymore like me? I'm one of a kind?" he asked.
The King hustla Posted: 13:38 Jan20 2009 Post ID: 2526447
The King hustla
+
King looked at him with a smirk, "you think I'm letting them make more killing machines like you? Hell no!" he said as he looked around, "its not over." He added as he looked in the air. It was the member of X-Factor that flew away from the building. "You! What the hell did you do? And what do you expect to accomplish? Nothing!" the man said. "Special task force, engage!" he added as what seemed like hundreds of men with protective uniforms on came from all over. The all had guns and started firing at the two. One man stood on top of one of the houses. He had on a gold and black outfit, sorta like a ninja. "Damn." King said as he hid behind a dumpster.

« Last edited by The King hustla on Jan 20th 2009 »

Thanx to FenixPhoenix for making me a great avy and sig!! Smile
R Stunna Posted: 12:52 Jan21 2009 Post ID: 2527055
R Stunna
+
R Stunna started shooting his two machine guns, "I'll blast them all away." he yelled. All the men focused on Stunna, they were shooting billions of bullets at him. He was taking all of the shots. "You think bullets can hurt me?" He yelled.
SephirothCanKill777 Posted: 12:03 Jan22 2009 Post ID: 2527640
SephirothCanKi
ll777
+
(( Can I use Sephiroth?(if I can use a character)))

I am a Samurai! Are you? Then join my Clan!
AdventureQuest Worlds Username: OneWingedAngelOfDeath
RuneScape Username: The Nomad 55
The King hustla Posted: 13:25 Jan22 2009 Post ID: 2527689
The King
hustla
+
((Yes sephirothcankill777, you can use sephiroth.))

(He's crazy) King thought to himself. Suddenly, he saw a way out, "we won't be able to fight them all, we need to get out of here.!" King yelled to R Stunna pointing towards an open manhole near the dumpster he was behind.

R Stunna Posted: 13:30 Jan22 2009 Post ID: 2527697
R Stunna
+
R Stunna looked at King, "Okay, let's go." he answered as he flew down into the man hole.
The King hustla Posted: 13:35 Jan22 2009 Post ID: 2527705
The King
hustla
+
King ran towards the man hole, suddenly he felt something wrap around his neck. "Get over here!" he hear as he was pulled onto the roof. He looked up and saw a ninja, a gold and black ninja. "Who the hell is this" he thought aloud looking up at the man.

SephirothCanKill777 Posted: 13:35 Jan22 2009 Post ID: 2527708
SephirothCanKi
ll777
+
As soon as R Stunna lands in the man hole, he sees Sephiroth, who randomly appeared out of nowhere.

SephirothCanKill777 Posted: 13:38 Jan22 2009 Post ID: 2527710
SephirothCanKi
ll777
+
The uniformed men come down the manhole, and Sephiroth slashes at them, dodgeing bullets
"Heh, need any help? I've heard about you. Go on ahead, I'll hold them off!"

R Stunna Posted: 13:40 Jan22 2009 Post ID: 2527712
R Stunna
+
"Who the hell are you?" R Stunna asked. "Get out of my way! I dont have time to waste. There's about a million men about to enter this manhole right now. So if you cherish your life, you might want to get out of here." he said, looking back at the manhole, wondering why King hasn't followed him down yet.
The King hustla Posted: 13:45 Jan22 2009 Post ID: 2527717
The King
hustla
+
King got to his feet. The man spoke in a very deep raspy voice, "I'm Scorpion!" the ninja answered as he took off his mask and blew fire at King. King quickly jumped off the roof, and saw the men entering the manhole. "I have to find another way to get to R Stunna" he said as he looked back on the roof at Scorpion. Who quickly jumped down after King. "Damn!" King said as he ran around the building and down the street.

R Stunna Posted: 13:53 Jan22 2009 Post ID: 2527730
R Stunna
+
((Sephirothcankill777 you're not really supposed to double post like that, just write it all in one post, or edit your first post.))

R Stunna flew threw the sewer, but stopped. "Where the hell is King." he said. suddenly, he flew up, threw the streets and all of the concrete to the street level. He saw King running his way. "What's going on?" he asked. "I saw this wierd looking guy in the sewer who started fighting all of the men." he added.
The King hustla Posted: 14:05 Jan22 2009 Post ID: 2527759
The King
hustla
+
King looked at R Stunna, "I thought I lost you. I saw a wierdo too, and he's after me." He said as he sped by R Stunna.

R Stunna Posted: 14:20 Jan22 2009 Post ID: 2527773
R Stunna
+
"He's after you? Huh?" R Stunna said with confusion, he felt something pierce into the metal of his back, "Get Over Here!" he heard from behind, "No!" he replied as he turned around, "You get over here!" he answered as he pulled the rope like substance that was jammed into his back. He pulled scorpion in front of him. "Wow, he is a wierdo." he added.
The King hustla Posted: 14:43 Jan22 2009 Post ID: 2527790
The King
hustla
+
Scorpion looked in R Stunna's face with anger. He took of his mask to blow fire at the android but as soon as his hand went up to his mask, G punched him in the head with his ungloved right hand. When he saw that the fire of his punch did nothing to Scorpion, he quickly hit him with his ungloved left hand, sending shockwaves threw Scorpion's body. G then jumped back and pulled out his sword "the best of both worlds." He held it in his left hand and it was pulsing with electricity. He held his right out to Scorpion, palm up, motioning him to "bring it!" "I'll kick your *** right here, right now! I owe you!" he said in an outrage.

SephirothCanKill777 Posted: 10:21 Jan24 2009 Post ID: 2528871
SephirothCanKi
ll777
+
Sephiroth yells out, "And I'm weird? Ha..." *Sephiroth gets shot, but not in a place where he would die* "Ugh... I may need some help here...", Sephiroth says as he struggles getting up.

The King hustla Posted: 15:00 Jan24 2009 Post ID: 2529068
The King
hustla
+
Scorpion rushes at G, who quickly sidestepped him and kicked him in the chest. Scorpion suddenly vanished, and reappeared behind G and kicked him in the back of his head. G fell hard to the ground but quickly hopped back up to his feet, "haha" he laughed as he shot a fire ball out of his right hand.

Meanwhile, "DEATHSTROKE!" sephiroth heard the yell throughout the sewer, as King swung his sword and destroyed numerous men with the energy wave from his RyuKenDoshi. "I don't know who you are," he said to Sephiroth, "but I think you could use my help." He added as he held out his hand to help him up.

R Stunna Posted: 11:27 Jan25 2009 Post ID: 2529543
R Stunna
+
R Stunna grabbed Scorpion, and threw him in the air, he then flew up and smashed Scorpion down to the ground. The ground shattered under the force of the slam, sending tremors everywhere. He then held out his arm, and readied a rocket to be shot into Scorpions face. "This is easy." R Stunna said as he looked down at Scorpion. Suddenly Scorpion disappeared and reappeared behind R Stunna and grabbed him and disappeared with him. Scorpion suddenly reappeared behind G, "Now that your friend is gone, it's one on one." he said in his raspy deep voice and he held out his hand, "Get Over Here!" he added as something came out of his hand towards G.
D_Otaku Posted: 20:24 Jan25 2009 Post ID: 2530065
D_Otaku
+
name: oast vise
Sex: male
Race: permafrost, semi-cross breed with the voltains
Height: 6'5
Weight: 184lbs

Description: a jacket and a cap, both colors are blue, and a pair of army jeans, he also wears a riding googles

Weapons:
Magic:being a prema frost, he has the abilty to create ice

Abilities: unlike most premafrost, he has low strength, only trough years of traing he obtains strength equals to a strong human. instead, his speed cannot be underestimated. his trademark abilities are launching ice plate from his fist known as the fist-sniping and make a line of ice from his tip of toe known as the line blade

History: because of his unusual speed, in the war between permafrost and the voltain he became one of the best army known to permafrost.Unfortunately, one day a medical test proof that even tough faint, there's a blood of voltain running in his veins, thus, he kicked out of the military and lived a low gambler life on earth

((tell me if i'm in, and also if there's the weight and height ))

« Last edited by D_Otaku on Jan 30th 2009 »
avy by Rj
sig by me

The King hustla Posted: 10:54 Jan26 2009 Post ID: 2530264
The King
hustla
+
((You're in! The weight and height aren't really that important.))

G saw the thing from Scorpions hand and grabbed it with his right hand, setting it ablaze. "What in the hell did you do to him!" G yelled at Scorpion as he rushed towards him with his sword aimed towards his face. He held his sword in his left hand and it pulsed with electric volts, he swung it at Scorpion with all of his might, but missed, as Scorpion jumped high up, onto a building.

Displaying Page 3 of 9
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | ... | 7 | 8 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 345369

Post Top
Click to close