Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Final Fantasy VII

Will there be a new Final Fantasy 7 game?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 4 of 5

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | Last     Previous | Next
gamespro Posted at: 15:32 Feb18 2009 Post ID: 2549288
gamespro
Post Likes: 0
+
+
While I think it's pretty clear there won't be a remake of FFVII, for the sake of activity if it was to be done is there anything you would like to see changed in terms of story or gameplay from the original or something new you'd like added or is it fine just the way it is?

I'd like them to give us the chance to fight Sapphire weapon and it might also be a good idea to make the final battle against Sephiroth a little harder.

« Last edited by gamespro on Feb 18th 2009 »

sig by Vasco
PSN ID: M-a-s-a-m-u-n-e
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Mr_darkside Posted at: 16:01 Feb18 2009 Post ID: 2549356
Mr_darkside
+
+
I would like it when Cait Sith get destroyed when talking the Black materia, instead of cait Sith going in its just the moogle toy he's goes on then after that bit Cait Sith would rid Red XIII back like the movie and the Red would learn limit breaks with Cait Sith.
gamespro Posted at: 16:32 Feb18 2009 Post ID: 2549444
gamespro
+
+
I see what you mean. Although a lot of people(myself included) don't like Cait Sith so I think I'd prefer if another didn't join the party after the Temple Of The Ancients. In fact it'd be better to have the actual Reeve instead of the toy he controls.

sig by Vasco
balthiersbit Posted at: 20:12 Feb18 2009 Post ID: 2549864
balthiersbit
Poop DinoQueen
Post Likes: 188
+
+
Yeah agreed! Id prefer reeve instead of that stupid toy! Im not a Cait Sith fan either.
Although his Limits can be fun!

Oh and GP..the first post on here is also duplicated on page 3..just to let you know hun, dont mean to go purposely off topic!

Thanx to Craizen for the sig, love ya babe, Hubby for the avi.
testuser said:Someone needs to put you over their knee..

gamespro Posted at: 20:25 Feb18 2009 Post ID: 2549915
gamespro
+
+
Controlling the summons would be a nice addition too.

Thanks for letting me know I never saw that.

« Last edited by gamespro on Feb 18th 2009 »

sig by Vasco
Mr_darkside Posted at: 00:35 Feb19 2009 Post ID: 2550153
Mr_darkside
+
+
Also being able to go to area'a that were in other games and the movie but wasnt in the game.

I love controlling the summons in X they so should do it again not like what they do in XII
Volke Posted at: 09:53 Feb19 2009 Post ID: 2550292
Volke
Executioner
Post Likes: 33
+
+
I would personally like to get into that mysterious cave that I asked my question in the quiz topic about.

As for the Cait Sith issue - Reeve, as far as we know, has no actual combat experience. I'm not sure how he would actually be used as a character and even so, that would destroy the concept of his concealment and aiding the party behind the backsof Rufus and co. Although I would like to see Reeve get more screentime.

As Gamespro said, it would be cool to fight against the Sapphire Weapon, although that section of the story would have to be overhauled because it simply wouldn't make sense otherwise, with the Sapphire Weapon getting its' head blown off and everything. I also think the game could have different difficulty settings ( at least one of which would be harder than the difficult of the original game).
gamespro Posted at: 10:29 Feb19 2009 Post ID: 2550335
gamespro
+
+
Even if Reeve only provided the party with moral support it would still be better than having Cait Sith.

Not necessarily, you could fight it once but not kill it, similar to the first battle with Ultima Weapon in Mideel.

sig by Vasco
balthiersbit Posted at: 06:50 Feb20 2009 Post ID: 2551014
balthiersbit
Poop DinoQueen
+
+
*spoiler alert..if youre playing this and are only on disc 1 dont read*

With or without Reeve...either is better than Cait Sith. I say if it is ever released, change of plot. Just before Sephiroth jumps down and impales Aeris..someone grabs Cait Sith and pushes him in between Aeris and Sephiroth. She survives and Reeve loses another annoying toy!

This isnt meant to be 100% serious so dont worked up about it..lol

Volke Posted at: 07:16 Feb20 2009 Post ID: 2551018
Volke
Executioner
+
+
gamespro - Actually I see where you are going with this. Perhaps Cid, Red XIII and Vincent could battle it sometime during the seven days when the rest of the party are down in Junon.

balthiersbit - In addition to Gamespro's idea of Reeve only giving moral support to the party, that isn't actually a bad idea. Perhaps then Aeris could be killed in the Great Cave where she was originally supposed to be killed. I have to admit though, you had a pretty funny idea there.
gamespro Posted at: 09:26 Feb20 2009 Post ID: 2551057
gamespro
+
+
Yeah that could work, it would be a nice addition to the boss fights.

Also for Diamond Weapon, while the cutscene where it was killed was pretty awesome I think it would be interesting if that didn't happen and the party had to figure out another way to stop it.

sig by Vasco
Volke Posted at: 10:35 Feb20 2009 Post ID: 2551158
Volke
Executioner
+
+
I thought that the Mako Cannon finishing off the Diamond Weapon after the team deals with it was fine and went with the story, as the Diamond Weapon's last minute fire hit Midgar before it died and resulted in anyone who played the game thinking Rufus was dead until the release of Advent Children nine years later.

But what I would like to see is the Diamond Weapon's corpse in the Midgar Area after the cut-scene. It doesn't explode or disappear like the Ultimate, Ruby and Emerald Weapons, and something that big wouldn't just disappear. The Sapphire Weapon's headless corpse near the UNderwater Reactor would be believable too, and more realistic. But back then they probably had issues with memory as it's such a long game anyway.
gamespro Posted at: 10:51 Feb20 2009 Post ID: 2551183
gamespro
+
+
I never thought of that, it's a pretty good idea.

I would definitely like the fight against Sephiroth's human form to be a longer fight and not fixed. They would need to allow you to save first of course.

sig by Vasco
Volke Posted at: 11:03 Feb20 2009 Post ID: 2551200
Volke
Executioner
+
+
Yeah, even if the battles aren't that hard, four in a row would be a lot to handle without saving.
gamespro Posted at: 11:07 Feb20 2009 Post ID: 2551203
gamespro
+
+
Yeah exactly and if you lost after beating the other forms it would be very frustrating. I think it would be a pretty good battle, probably even better than his Bizarro and Safer forms.

I guess they could also make it so you fight his human form first and then have him change into Bizarro.

« Last edited by gamespro on Feb 20th 2009 »

sig by Vasco
Volke Posted at: 11:25 Feb20 2009 Post ID: 2551216
Volke
Executioner
+
+
I'd prefer if his human form was still left last as it fits in better with the story. Especially ince it's one on one between Sephiroth and Cloud. I think a good idea would be that Cloud starts off with his limit gauge at zero, and it very slowly fills up as the two battle. Once it's finally full, Cloud can use Omnislash and finish off Sephiroth provided Cloud hasn't been kill.
gamespro Posted at: 11:33 Feb20 2009 Post ID: 2551225
gamespro
+
+
I'd prefer that too. That would at least make the fight more substancial.

sig by Vasco
balthiersbit Posted at: 12:55 Feb20 2009 Post ID: 2551269
balthiersbit
Poop DinoQueen
+
+
Now you see why we want a remake?! And you thought it was because the fangirls wanted a hi-res Cloud to play with Lol!

gamespro Posted at: 14:46 Feb20 2009 Post ID: 2551327
gamespro
+
+

Anyway, it might might also be a good idea to either recieve more AP from enemies or reduce the amount needed to develop certain materia because some needed extremely high amounts.

sig by Vasco
Mr_darkside Posted at: 15:03 Feb20 2009 Post ID: 2551336
Mr_darkside
+
+
I would alos like to see Vincent and Yuffie in cut scene as they were not in them coz you could miss them. Also add more materia to the game like Crisis Core and even have Cissnei in the game as a Turk coz were the hell was she?
Displaying Page 4 of 5

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close