Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Final Fantasy VII

Will there be a new Final Fantasy 7 game?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 5 of 5

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | Last     Previous
gamespro Posted at: 16:38 Feb20 2009 Post ID: 2551538
gamespro
Post Likes: 0
+
+
They could have them join the party as part of the story instead I guess.

sig by Vasco
PSN ID: M-a-s-a-m-u-n-e
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
balthiersbit Posted at: 18:13 Feb20 2009 Post ID: 2551738
balthiersbit
Poop DinoQueen
Post Likes: 188
+
+
Couldnt really see that happening. It is odd though that they created Cisni in crisis core when they had another female turk in the original. Sorry name escapes me right now. Wonder what happened to her inbetween?

Thanx to Craizen for the sig, love ya babe, Hubby for the avi.
testuser said:Someone needs to put you over their knee..

gamespro Posted at: 18:22 Feb20 2009 Post ID: 2551754
gamespro
+
+
Elena was a new recruit to the Turks in FFVII so they couldn't have included her with them in CC.

sig by Vasco
Volke Posted at: 07:43 Feb21 2009 Post ID: 2552491
Volke
Executioner
Post Likes: 33
+
+
On 20-Feb-2009 Mr_darkside said:I would alos like to see Vincent and Yuffie in cut scene as they were not in them coz you could miss them. Also add more materia to the game like Crisis Core and even have Cissnei in the game as a Turk coz were the hell was she?
Automatically including them wouldn't be a good idea, incase you forget to obtain the characters. Perhaps the cut-scene would add them if they are recruited.
gamespro Posted at: 08:09 Feb21 2009 Post ID: 2552501
gamespro
+
+
I think FFVII is the only FF in the main series that had optional characters. So like I mentioned before it might be a could idea to change that somehow so it keeps it similar to what you need to do to obtain them in the original.

« Last edited by gamespro on Feb 21st 2009 »

sig by Vasco
Mr_darkside Posted at: 14:27 Feb21 2009 Post ID: 2552914
Mr_darkside
+
+
I think there should be added to the story as a mission you have to do to carry on. Like Yuffie has stolen your money in a random battle that always happens and you have to do what you did in the orgrinal game to get her on your team and your money(gil) back also with Vincent they could do it as you have to open the coffin he is in in order to go any further in the game or something.

Also FFVI also kinda had an optional character, Shadow coz you can choice to go back for him or leave him. So that kinda in away an optional character...

Cissnei just should be "around" just like the other Turks or even have the Turks call her by name as the person on the other end of the radio they talk into or something lol
gamespro Posted at: 16:25 Feb21 2009 Post ID: 2553051
gamespro
+
+
They could even just choose one of the areas where you would normally fight her and create a cutscene to introduce her there so she's no longer an optional character.

sig by Vasco
balthiersbit Posted at: 18:20 Feb21 2009 Post ID: 2553229
balthiersbit
Poop DinoQueen
Post Likes: 188
+
+
If you wanted to add her into the story and not make her an optional character then really they could intoduce a reason for the party to go to Wutai and have her jump the party and steal the materia like she does in the game. Then the story could contiune like it does..and she can join the party with an underlying plan to steal all the materia at the journeys end.

Thanx to Craizen for the sig, love ya babe, Hubby for the avi.
testuser said:Someone needs to put you over their knee..

Volke Posted at: 08:09 Feb22 2009 Post ID: 2553698
Volke
Executioner
+
+
I was thinking that instead you would be forced to walk through a forest area to get to Junon, and as soon as you enter you would automatically encounter Yuffie in battle. You will not be able to escape, and after the battle she manages to persuade AVALANCHE to take her along with the secret intention of stealing their materia at the right time. Visiting Wutai after Cid joins would also be essential to the story.

As for Vincent, I like Mr. Darkside's idea that obtaining him in the Shinra Mansion would be essential to continue. Perhaps a key to the library could be in Vincent's possession (I'm not forgettng that he was asleep for thirty years, but perhaps someone awoke him and gave him the key to the library before he went back to sleep. This would take place after Sephiroth burned down Nibelheim of course, and perhaps one of Hojo's 'acting' villagers could give him the key. It wouldn't be a problem as Sephiroth could walk through walls at this point).
Mr_darkside Posted at: 09:55 Feb22 2009 Post ID: 2553801
Mr_darkside
+
+
I totally agree with Volke with Yuffie also.

I also might be good to have monsters and even summons added to the game that were created after the game and even maybe add Jade WEAPON to the mix of WEAPONS that ago around the world.
Volke Posted at: 13:06 Feb23 2009 Post ID: 2554838
Volke
Executioner
+
+
Yeah I heard about Jade Weapon. Where the hell was that? It didn't appear in the game, that's for sure.
gamespro Posted at: 13:22 Feb23 2009 Post ID: 2554849
gamespro
+
+
I'm pretty sure Jade Weapon was in Crisis Core.

sig by Vasco
Volke Posted at: 11:15 Feb24 2009 Post ID: 2555667
Volke
Executioner
+
+
What I find odd is that it didn't wake up with all the others, if that's the case.
gamespro Posted at: 11:45 Feb24 2009 Post ID: 2555690
gamespro
+
+
It appears Jade Weapon was in another FFVII spin-off called Before Crisis Core. It was awakened then and most likely defeated. I didn't know there was another FFVII spin off.

« Last edited by gamespro on Feb 24th 2009 »

sig by Vasco
Volke Posted at: 11:49 Feb24 2009 Post ID: 2555693
Volke
Executioner
+
+
It makes no sense to create a Weapon that woke up a few years early, and then during Final Fantasy VII nobody except Hojo and Sephiroth actually know what they are.
gamespro Posted at: 11:50 Feb24 2009 Post ID: 2555694
gamespro
+
+
Yeah I haven't out anything about Jade Weapon beyond that.

sig by Vasco
Displaying Page 5 of 5

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close