Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Final Fantasy VII

Whos your favorite team character in FF7?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 6

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Last     Previous | Next
JohnnyBoi3573 Posted at: 12:54 Sep05 2005 Post ID: 390995
JohnnyBoi3573
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Well i like seperoth and VINCENT= HES AWWWWWWWSOME
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Dragoon King. Posted at: 13:43 Sep05 2005 Post ID: 391188
Dragoon King.
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Vincent is one of my top fav charcters
[center]
My dragon has issues
()xxxxxx[|]::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::>
(+[__]:Smile
WARNING: "Next left" does not mean "turn left immediately."
Amelie Posted at: 14:08 Sep05 2005 Post ID: 391298
Amelie
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 05-Sep-2005 Dragoon King. said:Most people dont care about that stuff thay just want to play the game
I don't normally, but when you've finished an RPG the upteenth time, you tend to find yourself working only to see how stupidly hard you can make each individual character. Although this time through I'm doing things differently -

Cloud - Blue Mage\Support Mage\Fighter
Tifa - White Magic\Fighter
Sephiroth (cheat coded, non-invunerable, controllable w\ Vincents limit breaks) - Blage Mage\Theif

This'll make the game much harder the further on I proceed. Smile
Dragoon King. Posted at: 16:14 Sep06 2005 Post ID: 393508
Dragoon King.
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Makeing the game harder is a fav of mine too try finishing the game with only you level one limit breaks, not letting you HP go over 5000, and only alowd to let two of you characters have magic
[center]
My dragon has issues
()xxxxxx[|]::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::>
(+[__]:Smile
WARNING: "Next left" does not mean "turn left immediately."
miniscottish Posted at: 16:36 Sep07 2005 Post ID: 395059
miniscottish
Forum GuestMember
+
+
my favourites are cloud barret and red xiii
Mr.Rocket Posted at: 20:02 Sep07 2005 Post ID: 395576
Mr.Rocket
+
+
Youre right dragoon king.Oh and we should all celebrate,why because dragoon king is finally practicing his spelling.WOW,i am very,very,VERY happy for you!!!!!!

[color=red][/color]My email- [email protected]
add me either-MSN or Myspace.
shadow z Posted at: 15:45 May06 2006 Post ID: 814759
shadow z
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Red XIII
Cloud
Vincent

I will find the truth and secrets about my past....

CHAOSman1121 Posted at: 17:48 May08 2006 Post ID: 817242
CHAOSman1121
Forum GuestMember
+
+
TIFA VINCENT AND CLOUD
TIFA IS ULTIMATE
JennaGS2 Posted at: 16:47 May26 2006 Post ID: 841983
JennaGS2
Forum GuestMember
+
+
At least SOME people like Red XIII... If you ask me he's one
of the better fighters in the game... Vincent and Cid are good too.
I just prefer Red cause he's really easy to lv. up, plus he's got
a high amount of HP and MP. You can't count him out till you've really tried him out against Sephiroth the final time!!!

I'm a girl... just so there's no confusion...
RJ Fighter Posted at: 16:47 May27 2006 Post ID: 843302
RJ Fighter
Super Mod Alumni
Post Likes: 5
+
+
Cloud Strife. Buster Sword ftw.
nintendo_dude Posted at: 04:52 May28 2006 Post ID: 843795
nintendo_dude
Post Likes: 1
+
+
On 03-Sep-2005 Amelie said:I usually stick to having Yuffie and either Cid or Barret.

I've noticed a lot of people tend not to use Barret for some bizzare reason, since he's easally one of the better characters for a few very simple reasons - His high Vitality and attack coupled with his enormous amount of HP make him perfect for the Cover\Counter Attack\Added-Effect Poison\Counter-Mug (a bit later) combo in the earlyer stages. His Limit Breaks are the 4th most powerful after Aeris (1st), Cloud (2nd) and Yuffie (3rd). Finally, his Missing Score get more powerful the more AP it has on the Materia, so giving him the Underwater Materia and killing shed-loads of Magic Pots will increase his attack enormously.

Aeris is another character I like to use at the end, although I'd suggest putting her back into the party after you've fought Diamond Weapon. Smile

:edit: I can't help noticing the worrying amount of Tifa fans here - she really isn't all that good. Being that her Premium Heart requires a full Limit Gauge to be at 100% attack power, this causes her attack to plummet every time you attempt Final Heaven. The only characters I find Tifa to be better than are Vincent and Cait Sith, both of whom have extremely feeble Limit Breaks.
You use GameShark don't you? Otherwise, there's no way to get Aeris back.

I don't think you still come here, but I must say you are completely wrong about Vincent. Here's the best Vincent strategy:
Use powerful magic attacks until his limit break is full. His physical attacks aren't the greatest, but his magic power is very strong and one of the most powerful. Plus, he should always be in the back rank, which should make him last longer anyway. Just make sure you don't put any healing magic on him. Once you use his limit break, he's uncontrollable, but he's great for dealing constant damage whilst other characters need to heal the team or increase their status with things like Haste. Then, you deal damage with all three until you need to heal up again, which make Vincent do more damage while Cloud/Cid and party member three heal up.

Also, Cait Sith's Dice can be very useful.

I'm finished here...

Special thanks to Yossy666 for the avatar and signature images.
Mr.Rocket Posted at: 14:26 May28 2006 Post ID: 844383
Mr.Rocket
+
+
I agree that Vincent is a good character,I have him the same way as NIn.Dude.Put him in back row and have him like a Mage.I almost never use his limits only have him with back-up magic like cure,heal,barrier all that and W-magic with Ultima next to Quadra magic it does lots of damage.Also the summons to the same thing, Vincent at the back.I agree about Red X111.He is one of the best characters since he has a great balance between magic,attack,defense,hp.Im not a huge fan of barrets because to me the only thing he is good at is his defense,Hp,attack-depends.He is not very good in summons and magic.I like to have a well-balanced party wich this way I know it will help me out.About Tifa maybe it has lots of fans because they like to have fun with her like me.Once i have beaten the game and killed every weapon and I have nothing to do I usually dont start a new game I like to prepare each character with unique materia and all that.Like train cait-sith or something or maybe that they do the same thing I do that if I am training tifa from the start at the end I never equip her with Premium Heart,I just leave her with Gods Hand then go the place where you get titan Materia and do my FAVORITE trick.

32083 Posted at: 19:49 May28 2006 Post ID: 844762
Forum GuestMember
+
+
graphically (you know the good videos like the ending)

1. red 13
2. barret
3. cloud

personality's

1. red 13
2. barret
3. aeris

so my favorite is red 13 i guess
heres a final present from deapthroat --- ill stop it from moving! (weeeeeeee)
nintendo_dude Posted at: 05:44 May30 2006 Post ID: 846428
nintendo_dude
+
+
On 28-May-2006 Mr.Rocket said:I agree that Vincent is a good character,I have him the same way as NIn.Dude.Put him in back row and have him like a Mage.I almost never use his limits only have him with back-up magic like cure,heal,barrier all that and W-magic with Ultima next to Quadra magic it does lots of damage.Also the summons to the same thing, Vincent at the back.I agree about Red X111.He is one of the best characters since he has a great balance between magic,attack,defense,hp.Im not a huge fan of barrets because to me the only thing he is good at is his defense,Hp,attack-depends.He is not very good in summons and magic.I like to have a well-balanced party wich this way I know it will help me out.About Tifa maybe it has lots of fans because they like to have fun with her like me.Once i have beaten the game and killed every weapon and I have nothing to do I usually dont start a new game I like to prepare each character with unique materia and all that.Like train cait-sith or something or maybe that they do the same thing I do that if I am training tifa from the start at the end I never equip her with Premium Heart,I just leave her with Gods Hand then go the place where you get titan Materia and do my FAVORITE trick.
Good thinking. Although until disk three/late disk two, his physical attacks are pretty good, so if you fight an enemy that has lots of magic resistance, he can shoot from a distance taking low damage. Although here are all my character strategies and opinions:

Cloud: I give him some magic, but I don't overload him with it. His phsyical and magical attacks are both solid so I make use of both. Normally I put Restore and Ice/Lightning materia on him. Later on, also Contain and Comet. Front rank.
Opinion: THE best character in the game for battles. He's unmatched.
Limit breaks: Exellent.

Barrett: Use him as a physical tank. Seriously, he can't do much else, he's only useful at the beginning of the game. Back rank.
Opinion: Overrated, could've been better. Although he does make me laugh.
Limit breaks: Very good.

Tifa: Same as Cloud, but doesn't work as well. Just make her attack normally and throw some magic in there. Front rank (to take advantage of her limit breaks chain, which is nice).
Opinion: Other than her limit break combo, she doesn't work too well.
Limit breaks: Great chain-wise.

Aeris: THE best magic caster in the game. Her physical atatcks aren't so powerful though. Normally I use her for offensive magic and summons such as Bahamut. Front rank, so I can take advantage of her great defensive based limit breaks.
Opinion: Exellent for disk one, pity she dies.
Limit breaks: Exellent, and unique.

Red XIII: Well balanced character. Like Cloud, is great physically and magically. So give him materia, but don't overload him. Front rank.
Opinion: Definately one of the better characters. When Cloud leaves the party he always joins Vincent and Cid.

Yuffie: This is a tough one. I find her to be more of a physical attacker, but is pretty good with magic too. Normally I just throw Fire or something on her. Front rank.
Opinion: Works well in any team. If you can't decide your third member or something, she's one of the best choices.

Cait Sith: Works ok, but his poor defences ruin him a bit. Definately the front rank Barrett. Don't give him any offensive materia, he should stick to things like Transform and Sleepel, and attack physically. Front rank.
Opinion: Works ok, but there are better options.
Limit breaks: Ok, but definately could be better since he only has two and the second one usually sucks.

Vincent: His magic attacks are better than his physical attacks. Later on, you'll want him being a sole magic caster, since his ultimate weapon Death Penalty is poor. He's always the Poison man in my team, so be sure to give him Poison materia. An asset to any team, he should be used well. Back rank, so you can hit hard with his great magic power until his limit break is ready.
Opinion: My favourite character that you can play as. I would advise that you use him in your team at all times. Also my second favourite character in the agme (Sephiroth obviously being first).
Limit breaks: Great, except for Hellmasker. Just be sure you know what enemies you are fighting, because until you get Chaos there is always a thread of beasts that absorb Fire and Lightning. You have to use this guy wisely.

Cid: Very well balanced character. Give him some magic, but, as with loud and Red XIII, don't overload him because he has great physical power too. Normally my Ultima caster. Does well in any team. Front rank obviously.
Opinion: I advise you use him when you're not forced to. He's a very good character. And he makes me laugh.
Limit breaks: Great. Especially Highwind.

I'm finished here...

Mr.Rocket Posted at: 17:51 May30 2006 Post ID: 846949
Mr.Rocket
+
+
I agree 100% with everything.By the way you can get sephiroth in youre party with Gameshark right,ive never used him.If Nin.Dude or somebody else that uses him, could that person explain just the way Nin.Dude did how is sephiroth.

Hey Nintendo Dude in youre status-it says Admin.That means Administer right,that means youre like our GOD now right.If it is then Congratulations!!!

Anna_Strife Posted at: 01:18 Jun19 2006 Post ID: 874654
Anna_Strife
+
+
If I can find this team :

1. Cloud, Squall, Tydus and Tifa
2. Ramza, Vaan, Cid and Yuffie
3. Yuna, Tifa, Rinoa and Garnet (Real Version, though!)
4. Lulu, Vivi, Aerith and Rinoa

(Hello Mr.Rocket, I always be with U...) ^_^

BERUBAH!!!! (WHAT??!!)

[center]Join Deco Online at deco.playon.co.id, im still playing this game right now Smile[center]
nintendo_dude Posted at: 04:01 Jun21 2006 Post ID: 877952
nintendo_dude
+
+
On 30-May-2006 Mr.Rocket said:I agree 100% with everything.By the way you can get sephiroth in youre party with Gameshark right,ive never used him.If Nin.Dude or somebody else that uses him, could that person explain just the way Nin.Dude did how is sephiroth.

Hey Nintendo Dude in youre status-it says Admin.That means Administer right,that means youre like our GOD now right.If it is then Congratulations!!!
I don't use cheating devices. Except Action replays because they are pretty safe.

Yes, one of five. But I'm the only one that comes here. Thanks mate.

I'm finished here...

Anna_Strife Posted at: 05:54 Jun21 2006 Post ID: 878012
Anna_Strife
+
+
Admin? Oh yeah, let me ask something Mr."nintendo_dude"...

How can u place a picture labelled "System of a Down"...
How to make that thing? Should I must become an admin like U?

« Last edited by Anna_Strife on Jun 21st 2006 »

[center]Join Deco Online at deco.playon.co.id, im still playing this game right now Smile[center]
nintendo_dude Posted at: 09:55 Jun21 2006 Post ID: 878151
nintendo_dude
+
+
No, ordinary members can do it. It doesn't have to be System of a Down either. It can be anything that is suited. No bad images mind you. And the image has to be no more than 450 x 150 pixels. Click here to access the Graphics and Artwork forums if you want people to make one for you, or if you want to get advice on how to make one (mine sucks, lol). Save the image into your PC when you get it and upload it in your Profile. Your Profile is next to where it says you are logged in on the forum index.

I'm finished here...

Mr.Rocket Posted at: 10:34 Jun23 2006 Post ID: 881598
Mr.Rocket
+
+
Whats up Nin.Dude,and Anna_Strife if you want to be Administer youd best start getting everyday in supercheats?I think,hey Nin.Dude what did you do to make Administer[sorry I know its not from topic].

Displaying Page 2 of 6

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close