Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Halo 2

Glitches

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 8 of 9
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Last     Previous | Next
KazeKage Posted at: 11:51 Jan10 2006 Post ID: 608006
KazeKage
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I don`t know Bungie is a good game development company so it is hard to say
...And as I pass, bodies of the world's great worrior's shall rise from their graves and follow me till the end

[url=http://www.bleachportal.net/interactive/pquiz/index]Take The
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
King Greentard Posted at: 17:08 Jan11 2006 Post ID: 610184
King Greentard
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Its so that monthes after people get bored with campaign they have stuff to look for or do.
I used to own a petting zoo until the marines found a radio and called for backup.It was a sad day for Joe, our main grunt, and Sammy the E lite.
green machinep60 Posted at: 19:13 Jan11 2006 Post ID: 610419
green machinep60
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Campaign is boring after compleating it ~~~~ *yawwwwwwn*
Hellow welcome to my restraunt heres our menue. We have nice hamburgers and cheese burgers. The hamburger/cheese burger is fresh picked from peoples noses. But we also have sandwiches. It includes fries and heres your sandwich and fries. POOOOF theres you
Arbitor Posted at: 19:27 Jan14 2006 Post ID: 615577
Arbitor
+
+
Yeah we know.
The_Arbiter101 Posted at: 05:50 Jan17 2006 Post ID: 619507
The_Arbiter101
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i saw this glitch in XBL where the tank would spin in the air n stuff lol it was cool
I'm going to study and devote my time and become a Ninja! Ninjas are awsome!! come and join my new team, Team Resident Evil Thanks To Friendly_Dragon43 for the siggy ^_^

KazeKage Posted at: 09:48 Jan17 2006 Post ID: 619609
KazeKage
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I know. There are to ways to do it.

1. Drive a scorp until it flips on to its back then drive a nother scorp on top of the other tank. Then flip the botom one and yesss!!

2. Better way if done right. Have a scorp and a wraith drive against each other and just as the scorp is driving on to the wraith. the person in the wraith must pres the boost button and yyyyeeeessss!!
...And as I pass, bodies of the world's great worrior's shall rise from their graves and follow me till the end

King Greentard Posted at: 20:38 Feb07 2006 Post ID: 665446
King Greentard
Forum GuestMember
+
+
This is off topic to what you guys were talking about, but there are a known 6 scarab guns(2 on Outskirts, 2 on Metropolis,and 1 on Great Journey). I can only get 1 but I Can realy try to get the others.
I used to own a petting zoo until the marines found a radio and called for backup.It was a sad day for Joe, our main grunt, and Sammy the E lite.
KazeKage Posted at: 04:48 Feb09 2006 Post ID: 667625
KazeKage
Forum GuestMember
+
+
How can you get. I can get one on Metropolis

96_Iritated_Donkeys Posted at: 04:53 Feb19 2006 Post ID: 693584
96_Iritated_Donkeys
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Hey guys, how do you get to the top of burial mounds?
it sounds really kool to get up there, so i want to do it.

P.S. you glitches are the greatest!
Sharrakor Posted at: 20:10 Feb21 2006 Post ID: 699184
Sharrakor
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 17-Jan-2006 The_Arbiter101 said:i saw this glitch in XBL where the tank would spin in the air n stuff lol it was cool
I saw that too! I was playing in multiplayer in a Tank and I ran over a Warthog and a Ghost at the same time, causing both to blow up. Suddenly, the Tank flew up several feet into the air while spinning, exploded, and then I found myself flying through the air spinning around really fast, though I had been killed. I was cracking up at it.

-----------------------

In the mean time... I GOT THE SCARAB GUN! Wooooooo-wee, it was tough as hell to get, but damn, it paid off! I saved the file with the Scarab Gun so that I can return to it in my half-demolished Banshee (I had to clip one of its wings with 3 blasts from a Beam Rifle to fit it through the tunnel) and impress my friends with it!
Sharrakor Posted at: 15:38 Feb22 2006 Post ID: 700355
Sharrakor
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Also... can somebody explain to me how to get the Energy Sword in Stone secret? Ultima Elite's explanation on page 1 wasn't specific enough... I got as far as the rooftops of the building, and I think I found the demolished building, but from there on out I am confused...
96_Iritated_Donkeys Posted at: 02:31 Mar01 2006 Post ID: 712567
96_Iritated_Donkeys
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Can someone please tell me how to get really high on some of the multiplayer maps because i might be getting x-box live. I want to be able to do some really cool things.
jackel Posted at: 18:13 Mar02 2006 Post ID: 714960
jackel
Forum GuestMember
+
+
yo im not sure if this has been posted because i read half of page 1 and page 8 but to get the blind skull (Gets rids of hud ex. gun, health, radar, ammo, etc.) you go to outskirts and walk through the first door you will see a light after the first door before any enemies. but anyway jump onto there and keep walking or you will slide off. then turn left to a cement/brick wall touching you and jump then crouch and while crouching move forward. once you get it it's easy. from there go straight and pick up the skull with X. P.S. if you switch your SMG for jhonsons sniper rifle you can skip the blind skull and that whole hallway if you take the right turn. two grunts will notice you. all i have to say.
doyle_masterchief Posted at: 09:54 Mar04 2006 Post ID: 718438
doyle_masterchief
Forum GuestMember
+
+
sithmonkey, can u tell me how to do super jumps on multiplayer plz
King Greentard Posted at: 22:10 Mar17 2006 Post ID: 745224
King Greentard
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I know how to do a death bounce(you die after you jump).
some girl Posted at: 23:20 Mar17 2006 Post ID: 745274
some girl
Forum GuestMember
+
+
hello im new here and im confused how to do stuff
nercule Posted at: 11:48 Mar19 2006 Post ID: 747667
nercule
+
+
On 16-Mar-2005 Ultima(elite) said: Oh yeah, have any of you found the hidden "Sword in the Stone" deal on the level outskirts? It is a plasma sword sticking out of the ground in a building with a pile of blood around it.

I've also gotten on top of hotel Zanzibar.
yea i found the sword and stone and hidden sinper rifle on there
nercule Posted at: 12:02 Mar19 2006 Post ID: 747680
nercule
+
+
On 22-Feb-2006 Sharrakor said:Also... can somebody explain to me how to get the Energy Sword in Stone secret? Ultima Elite's explanation on page 1 wasn't specific enough... I got as far as the rooftops of the building, and I think I found the demolished building, but from there on out I am confused...
1.sputnick skull makes it realy easy
2.when you start the level jump on the lights then crouch jump up onto the platform turn around and jump over to the other platform and nade jump ontop of the roof thing then walk over and you should see the bridge jump across the bridge nade jump over there and keep walking till you see a house with its roof blasted off and look inside and there is a sword in the ground
Clonetrooper1805 Posted at: 18:11 Mar27 2006 Post ID: 763327
Clonetrooper1805
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i know a glitch to get out of a map but i forgot

you guys should join my club its in teams and clans
page 2 HALO 2 SPARTAN CLUB

its pretty cool so join
Clonetrooper1805 Posted at: 18:13 Mar27 2006 Post ID: 763330
Clonetrooper1805
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Hey Nercule were did you get the Avatar

its cool
Displaying Page 8 of 9
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close