Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Metriod Fusion

Shinesparking the Omega Metroid!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 7

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Last     Next
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 19:12 Sep20 2005 Post ID: 425181
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Shinesparking is when you collide with an enemy while using the Speed Booster.

This is quite simple:

After defeating the SA-X, Head to the room just before that of which the Omega Metroid is in. Go all the way up to the doorway to the next room, but rather walk as far left as possible with falling off the edge of the demolished portion of the tunnel. Once you've done this, run right. Head through the hatch. Now, you are gonna need some sweet reflexes here... just before colliding with the wall past the Omega Metroid's shell, Shine Charge. You should preserve your Speed Booster just before hitting the wall. Run left, wait for the Omega to jump out, then jump and Shinespark to the right toward it.

Unfortunately... this will not do anything. Still, it is nice to see what would happen if you were to do this.
Owner of the formerly ranked number one Halo PC modded server in the world, FRIGID MASS CTF WAR. Joiner-friendly mods and five-minute hotfixes = loyal clientele.

Been here since February 2004. It's May 2022 as of writing this. Wish Rich would revive this place. Guess I'm only here for the nostalgia now.

Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
pantalaimon01 Posted at: 00:56 Sep21 2005 Post ID: 425763
pantalaimon01
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Are you sure? Have you done it or are you planning on doing it? Shinespark mode is invincible, so how would it not do anything?
Pan is back... for the fourth time. So sue me, I take frequent vacations. [color=red]If anyone wants to put a video game soundtrack on their iPod or something, this site is the place to do it>> http://gh.ffshrine.org?r=35693
SniperX Posted at: 09:22 Sep22 2005 Post ID: 427653
SniperX
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I doubt that you would hurt the metroid, but when you drop down, it might hurt you. But for pete's sake db, we have enough threads as it is, why didn't you just bring it up in "The Seceret Message"?
POPULARITY IS A SOCIAL DISEASE Join my site. Click here!
pantalaimon01 Posted at: 19:54 Sep23 2005 Post ID: 429976
pantalaimon01
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Maybe... We'll have to try it and see. If it can be done, of course... I've tried it a few times, but never with any real conviction.
Pan is back... for the fourth time. So sue me, I take frequent vacations. [color=red]If anyone wants to put a video game soundtrack on their iPod or something, this site is the place to do it>> http://gh.ffshrine.org?r=35693
SniperX Posted at: 17:29 Sep24 2005 Post ID: 432182
SniperX
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I'm just never in the mood to play. I think db finally left, Pan.
pantalaimon01 Posted at: 19:23 Sep25 2005 Post ID: 434021
pantalaimon01
Forum GuestMember
+
+
*exhales loudly*

So what does 'disciple of cheese mean?
SniperX Posted at: 17:03 Sep29 2005 Post ID: 439632
SniperX
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Do you honestly want to know?
pantalaimon01 Posted at: 17:50 Sep30 2005 Post ID: 441275
pantalaimon01
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Uhhh... *reconsiders*

I don't know. Do I?
SniperX Posted at: 13:21 Oct01 2005 Post ID: 443661
SniperX
Forum GuestMember
+
+
*****Top Secret***** This post has been deleted *****Top secret*****
pantalaimon01 Posted at: 18:05 Oct06 2005 Post ID: 452648
pantalaimon01
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Ohh... I shouldn't have said anything.. It would have been funnier that way. XD
SniperX Posted at: 20:04 Oct07 2005 Post ID: 454493
SniperX
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Yeah, I could delete it and keep everyone else guessing, or edit it or something. How 'bout that?
Shruikan Posted at: 00:30 Oct08 2005 Post ID: 454933
Shruikan
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Lol, you do that, but I'll still know... =*(
Pan is back! Join Team Random Nonsense! Email me if you like at [email protected]! Read John 3:16 - it's good stuff! Avatar by Shadow/SpiritGX - DO NOT STEAL, I KNOW IT'S TEMPTING. >>http://www.drop6.com/mpcomp.htm
SniperX Posted at: 15:36 Oct08 2005 Post ID: 456263
SniperX
Forum GuestMember
+
+
There we go. We can still keep db from knowing though. And some of the other guys if they come back.
Shruikan Posted at: 17:50 Oct08 2005 Post ID: 456510
Shruikan
Forum GuestMember
+
+
If is the imperative word there. Not too many people play Fusion anymore, ZM either, now that Prime is out in three different games.
Pan is back! Join Team Random Nonsense! Email me if you like at [email protected]! Read John 3:16 - it's good stuff! Avatar by Shadow/SpiritGX - DO NOT STEAL, I KNOW IT'S TEMPTING. >>http://www.drop6.com/mpcomp.htm
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 19:38 Oct08 2005 Post ID: 456697
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
On 08-Oct-2005 SniperX said:There we go. We can still keep db from knowing though. And some of the other guys if they come back.
I am watching you, Snipe.
Owner of the formerly ranked number one Halo PC modded server in the world, FRIGID MASS CTF WAR. Joiner-friendly mods and five-minute hotfixes = loyal clientele.

Been here since February 2004. It's May 2022 as of writing this. Wish Rich would revive this place. Guess I'm only here for the nostalgia now.

darkboarder_77 Posted at: 19:43 Oct08 2005 Post ID: 456704
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
I HAVE done this trick, I discovered it myself. Also, the Speed Booster is NOT invincible! You can be hurt while using it!

pantalaimon01 Posted at: 00:16 Oct09 2005 Post ID: 457138
pantalaimon01
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 08-Oct-2005 darkboarder_77 said:I am watching you, Snipe.
Lol, it's really nothing at all, just the explaination of "disciple of cheese".
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 12:24 Oct09 2005 Post ID: 458556
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
Warning #1. Get back on topic.

pantalaimon01 Posted at: 14:27 Oct09 2005 Post ID: 458944
pantalaimon01
Forum GuestMember
+
+
*sigh* OK. I think I'll try this later.
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 20:24 Oct09 2005 Post ID: 459601
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
Don't try it again.

Displaying Page 1 of 7

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close