Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Metriod Fusion

Quest for the items. Where the heck are they?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 9
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 7 | 8 | Last     Next
SniperX Posted at: 11:46 Jun23 2005 Post ID: 219261
SniperX
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I have found a majority of the items. But there is one I found in Sector 6 (NOC) that seems quite impossible. It is off the first shaft that you come to. You know the hallway with the six blue X floating in a circle? Well, you need to build a speed boost in there (going right), come out into the shaft, and rush through the wall facing you. You will come into a room with about 4 or 5 floating platforms. In order to get the energy tank at the end of the hallway, again, speed boost. But the platforms are separated, and in order to connect them, you must shoot at them to get those metal booster bars to come out of the sides. But if you shoot wrong, those kind of bars go vertical. Oh yeah, and if you don't get it right, you can't get out of the passage. SOMEONE HELP!!!!!!
POPULARITY IS A SOCIAL DISEASE Join my site. Click here!
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 17:21 Jun24 2005 Post ID: 221471
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
OH! I know how to do this, but it's very hard... you have to stand with like one foot off of one of the platforms then shoot d+diagonal at the next platform or something... but it is possible. GameFAQs has your answer.
Owner of the formerly ranked number one Halo PC modded server in the world, FRIGID MASS CTF WAR. Joiner-friendly mods and five-minute hotfixes = loyal clientele.

Been here since February 2004. It's May 2022 as of writing this. Wish Rich would revive this place. Guess I'm only here for the nostalgia now.

SniperX Posted at: 12:00 Jun25 2005 Post ID: 222754
SniperX
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Actually, Gamefaqs said something else. They said you bomb the middle of the 4 biggest platforms and bomb the edges of the small one. I still have to cheak it out though. Tanks anyway
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 12:19 Jun25 2005 Post ID: 222799
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
Energy Tanks for posting here.
Owner of the formerly ranked number one Halo PC modded server in the world, FRIGID MASS CTF WAR. Joiner-friendly mods and five-minute hotfixes = loyal clientele.

Been here since February 2004. It's May 2022 as of writing this. Wish Rich would revive this place. Guess I'm only here for the nostalgia now.

SniperX Posted at: 20:10 Jul02 2005 Post ID: 235241
SniperX
Forum GuestMember
+
+
*snicker, chuckle* that's kinda funny.

GameFAQs was right. They always are.

I wonder if SuperCheats will make me a Moderator. I had a lame application, but I have a feeling they will. (something a bout some of the people they have hired).
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 16:27 Jul05 2005 Post ID: 240076
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
(I think you'd make an excellent Mod! I don't see why you wouldn't be added...)

I have 100% items in this game on one of the files. I beat that file in a little more than 14 hours... (*snickers*)

SniperX Posted at: 18:25 Jul07 2005 Post ID: 244551
SniperX
Forum GuestMember
+
+
FOURTEEN HOURS!!!!! Holy stinkn' cow!! I beat it in about 5 the first time.
(calming down)
Anyway, I'm also looking for a missile tank in NOC and a pair of power bombs in the Main Deck. I like the ZM power bombs better because they go off faster and they show you fake passages.
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 13:24 Jul09 2005 Post ID: 248618
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
When you get into the first area of NOC, where all of the little flying noisy buggers are, head into the next room, then into the next. Head down, then bomb the wall to your left. A passage should break open. Head through it in ball form and on the other side there is a Missle Tank. But you may have already found this.

SniperX Posted at: 15:38 Jul13 2005 Post ID: 258198
SniperX
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Yep, and right across from that is another energy tank requiring a power bomb to get to.
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 12:39 Jul15 2005 Post ID: 262760
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
I guess... yeah, ahem, I have to think of where some other expansions are.

SniperX Posted at: 13:58 Jul16 2005 Post ID: 265218
SniperX
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Take your time...
OK now, hurry up...

I wonder if they would put expansions in one-time-only places. Such as the secret passage out of the operations deck, or the secret metroid breeding lab. Doubt it though.
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 13:55 Jul18 2005 Post ID: 268645
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
No, they didn't. No, wait, they DID... there is a Missle Expansion and an Energy Tank Expansion to look out for while escaping the Operations Deck. Nothing in the Restricted Lab.

SniperX Posted at: 07:10 Jul26 2005 Post ID: 287741
SniperX
Forum GuestMember
+
+
One that would be hard to find, because I think I've gotten 2 missile tanks. So thats covered.
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 11:52 Jul28 2005 Post ID: 294495
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
You know, those expansions that are one-time only that I mentioned are incredibly obvious. You can't even evade the Energy Tank, you have to grab it, there's no way around it.

smaug Posted at: 10:50 Aug03 2005 Post ID: 312101
smaug
Forum GuestMember
+
+
you are all crazy! by the way, how do you get the SA-X core-x? I just beat him, but his core-x ran away. plus, where do i go next?(i'm sorry, right now i'm brain-dead)
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 14:02 Aug03 2005 Post ID: 312760
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
On 03-Aug-2005 smaug said:you are all crazy! by the way, how do you get the SA-X core-x? I just beat him, but his core-x ran away. plus, where do i go next?(i'm sorry, right now i'm brain-dead)
Go to the Operations Room in the upper-right corner of the room you are in, and set the propulsion sequence, then get the Hell outta there. On your way back to your ship, you will encounter an Omega Metroid. LET IT SLASH YOU. The SA-X will then float in and start attacking the Omega Metroid to save your life, but the Omega kills iy, so then you have to absorb the SA-X and then attack the Omega the way you saw the SA-X do it.

SniperX Posted at: 15:12 Aug03 2005 Post ID: 313060
SniperX
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Yup, and you got three minutes to do all of it.

I got the energy tank too, it's right before the giant armadillo. But even if you could avoid it, I'm pretty sure you could go back to it using the Screw Attack, because there's a patch of celing above the large mond of rubble composed of Screw blocks.
Invalid Username Posted at: 15:14 Aug08 2005 Post ID: 325514
Invalid Username
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Believe it or not, I have 100% of the items. If anyone needs help getting one, tell me.
error on page: this account is not valid. Please log out and try again.
Invalid Username Posted at: 15:15 Aug08 2005 Post ID: 325520
Invalid Username
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Crap, I didn't know my signature was going to do that.
error on page: this account is not valid. Please log out and try again.
SniperX Posted at: 16:23 Aug09 2005 Post ID: 328644
SniperX
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Is that really your username?

Put it in the main site-problems and suggestions forum.
Displaying Page 1 of 9
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 7 | 8 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close