Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon Black

Moderator ShakeUp Monster Edition - Pokemon Black

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Forgoten_Scars Posted at: 20:50 Mar12 2011 Post ID: 2973930
Forgoten_Scars
Orbis terrarum est mei
Post Likes: 28
+
+
First thing to note: Everybody will be cleared from the forum. It doesn't mean we didn't accept you or we demoted you, but we have to clear the entire list of mods in order to eliminate what we call "ghost mods," moderators of old deleted forums that no longer exist. The number of moderators is currently in the 60's, and that needs to go down.

All applications will be reviewed by the SuperMod+ team. Before you apply, please make sure you have a firm understanding of the rules of this forum, as well as the site as a whole, and have a good reputation among the members of the site. Please keep your applications fairly short - while not TOO short, we don't want research papers to read. We just want a nice little summary of why you should be the policeman of this forum. You should have a basic, yet mostly complete, understanding of the SuperCheats FAQ.

We will be fair in our voting and will avoid as much bias as possible, but previous history with the site does play a fairly large role in the sway of our decisions.

LET THE GAMES BEGIN.
InvertAlpha Posted at: 17:41 Mar14 2011 Post ID: 2974899
InvertAlpha
Coyote of the Void
Post Likes: 6
+
+
I would like to retain my mod spot in the Pokemon Black forum. This forum is the one out of my four mod spots that I would like to keep the most. Since I was promoted on April 9 of this year, I have been helping out in this forum with every notable update and Generation V talk and even with the games' release a week ago...I've learned what occurs in the game and can put it to good use for people who need help. I've been a moderator on the SuperCheats Forums since May 12, 2009 which proves that I've been a model member/moderator over those months while also following both sets of rules for the forum and being a moderator. I helped out with Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver forums before their release on March 14, and I plan to continue to help out here which I check every single day along with the other forums I mod. (unless there has been no new posts since I last checked)

I have played through every single Pokemon games' storyline since I started playing in 2002 and have competitively battled before in the past (Mainly in 2008). Every mechanic in the Pokemon series (except for spinoffs) has been known to me for a long time. I know what to do in every storyline so when people need help I could help the out if they were stuck or needed advice on what to do with all of the new Pokemon. I now know a lot about Black/White's storyline/Pokemon, so I know what to do and all of the strategies that can be used with all of the new things that debuted just a week ago.

Thank you for your time
~InvertAlpha
Enter the Shattered Realm - At your own discretion.

Shoutout to the year I only used liking FS/N to have an excuse to make signatures
Glaceon Posted at: 11:31 Mar15 2011 Post ID: 2975226
Glaceon
Tempus fugit
Post Likes: 21
+
+
I would like to retain my Moderator position in the Pokemon Black forum. I've learned alot since this was my first mod spot, and want to continue to moderate this forum. I've played through the whole game and know about all there is to know about this game. I've also been a big help to this forum, and still plan on keeping it active the best I can.

Like you said, you wanted the apps to be brief. I hope to remain a moderator here. Thanks for reading.

~Glaceon/Glai
~Keep Moving Forward~

Click to go to my new TLG&W site
Sig by Shay

E-mail/IM me at trekky4ever(at)rocketmail(dot)com
Forgoten_Scars Posted at: 12:20 Mar26 2011 Post ID: 2980653
Forgoten_Scars
Orbis terrarum est mei
Post Likes: 28
+
+
Thank you to all those that have applied for a Moderator position in this forum. As of now, the applications are closed. We will begin discussion and voting in our upper staff forum, and hopefully get back to everyone on a final decision over the Moderators within the next few weeks.

Un-pinned - Closed
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 574145

Post Top
Click to close