Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon Emerald

Post Your Team....Post Your Team.... POST YOUR TEAM AND GET IT RATED!!!!!!!!!!!!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 6 of 6

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Last     Previous
Fwank Posted at: 10:00 May30 2005 Post ID: 182819
Fwank
Post Likes: 4
+
+
haha... why would u do dat... on metagross... ... ... (no srsli i dun understand)
GamerJustinShiel Posted at: 10:33 May30 2005 Post ID: 182876
GamerJustinShiel
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
It's good for those (to hack) with either rock head, shell bell, or leftovers.
"It all starts with this, a jewel containing the ultimate power." -Shadow "I still remember what I promised you, for the people of this planet. I promise you, REVENGE!" -
No one knows Shadow better than me. Or likes him more either. Go ahead, try me.
Sk8rzBud2Rock Posted at: 11:08 May30 2005 Post ID: 182946
Sk8rzBud2Rock
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Sry i didn't kno that you hacked the move. If i had of knew i would not have said anything more than just posting my team SRY FOR THE TROUBLE ALL Smile
Bronco11 Posted at: 20:14 May30 2005 Post ID: 183823
Bronco11
+
+
I know you did, which brings down your score.
Bronco11 Posted at: 20:15 May30 2005 Post ID: 183824
Bronco11
+
+
On 30-May-2005 GamerJustinShiel said:It's good for those (to hack) with either rock head, shell bell, or leftovers.
Not always.
agiladelamerica Posted at: 23:19 May30 2005 Post ID: 184023
agiladelamerica
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I have updated my team.
CameruptLv.100(flamethrower,earthquake,rockslide,sunnyday)H:sitrusberry
KyogreLv.100(hydropump,calmmind,icebeam,thunder)H:salacberry
MewtwoLv.100(recover,psycicbeam,thunderbolt,psycicwave)H:salacberry
RayquazaLv.100(extremespeed,safegaurd,outrage,slash)ganlonberry
SnorlaxLv.100(rest,sleeptalk,bodyslam,psycic)H:leftovers
tyranitarLv.100(airealace,solarbeam,crunch,earthquake)H:Salacberry
rate it please.
Cuahtemoc Blanco rules.Soccer team Aguilas Del America is the best and won the championship today 7 to 4.member of underground assult and leader of TEAM ShadowLUGIA join team SHADOW lugia now.
Fwank Posted at: 09:03 May31 2005 Post ID: 184278
Fwank
Post Likes: 4
+
+
yeah hacking does bring down yer score if u hack stupid moves (like volt tackle on metagros) it just proves yer fkn stupid wen u hack and get stupid movesets since u'r actuali capable of overcoming individual poke weakness... (theres a blardi reason why pokes who can learn smellingsalt CAN'T learn thunderwave... but the reason why metagross dun learn volt tackle = it's a crap move on him -_-" ... it's the best on lightballed pikachus...) ... bronx knows this i rkn, coz we gave him lotsa crap about hacking stupid moves -_-" but oh well, it's not FOR SURE that u get marked down if u hack the moves (i actuali consider net battle teams cheap enough, so all their scores go down coz it's easy to get all the stuff you need; even noobs can build good teams) ...

... er how come no one rated the teams~

came: i ono good i guess
kyo: good good~ ... ?? *shrug*
mew2: wotha? psywave and psybeam? just use blardi psychic for crying out loud, how hard is it to realise it's pretty darn strong? (pretty hard wen u use it on dark types, but blehhhh......) recover? ... what are you gona be fighting? weedles? (note for mewtwo: if it's slow enough to let you hit it, it's normali dead... if it's fast enough to hit you before you hit it... ... ... yer probabli dead by da time yer reading the results)
ray: yah, for example, someone with a similar ray coulda extremed yer own mewtwo... er yeah, safeguard + outrage ... duzn't seem to work (not to mention ray can't learn safeguard, nice try tho) ... (... and slash... )
snorlax: psychic??? er... OIC, THATS where your psychic TM went =D ... i swear mewtwo is eyeing snorlax for stealing it's tech...
ttar: wow, i like the A.ace, but wats with solarbeam and crunch? ... o wait crunch is OK, but try to take care of tar's physical stats mate: get a rock move + another random... ddance since u seem to be hacking, one's enough to pwn, 2 guarantees a win, 3 guarantees you being banned from tournaments for being too LEET XD

... sigh gota give these teams a rating one of these days

Frank
GamerJustinShiel Posted at: 15:57 May31 2005 Post ID: 184838
GamerJustinShiel
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 30-May-2005 Bronco11 said:Not always.
I mean if you hack volt tackle, those are 3 things that you may want.
"It all starts with this, a jewel containing the ultimate power." -Shadow "I still remember what I promised you, for the people of this planet. I promise you, REVENGE!" -
No one knows Shadow better than me. Or likes him more either. Go ahead, try me.
Displaying Page 6 of 6

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 178561

Post Top
Click to close