Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon Emerald

One step closer to catching Jirachi In Emerald

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Next
thakareee Posted at: 16:07 May24 2005 Post ID: 173190
thakareee
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
here is what i just found out some of you may already know this...

In order to catch jirachi in emerald the guy in the space center has to say 56 successful launches then you can somehow go catch jirachi.

the # of launches advances 1 per week you have been playing your game...
it goes by the date... the one you set at the beginning of the game...

know we just have to figure out how to tweak the date so he says 56...
ultimate X Posted at: 16:41 May24 2005 Post ID: 173220
ultimate X
+
+
great discovery,thakareee.could come in handy,if its true.i havent reach the point where i can test your discovery yet.so can someone test that discovery of thakareee`s?
RJ Fighter Posted at: 16:59 May24 2005 Post ID: 173239
RJ Fighter
Super Mod Alumni
Post Likes: 5
+
+
It's...*fart*. That cheat is, well, bogus. It doesn't matter how many launches you have/ You won't get Jirachi. Ppl say the've gotton up to 100 with no Jirachi.
thakareee Posted at: 17:23 May24 2005 Post ID: 173262
thakareee
Forum GuestMember
+
+
the way i see it is this..

1. why bother making the guy say a differnet # of launches...
2. how could anybody be up to 100 launches this game only came out a few weeks ago...it advances by weeks...game date remember....
3. we can all test and see what happens as time goes by...

we will see....
i just got jirachi with a code so yes i will get jirachi...
thanks for your input which lacks evidence not that mine does have evidence...but im trying to solve this issue
Fwank Posted at: 06:10 May25 2005 Post ID: 174099
Fwank
Post Likes: 4
+
+
nah it is bogus tho, it's pointless to add jirachi into the new version, same logic behind not.. wait... they DID include deoxys in emerald, but a DIFFERENt one... (no one would go n get the gems since emerald would have everything they had...)

actuali everything regarding rocket launches how it activates a pokemon's appearance are more or less bogus, people make em up and as it gets passed on ppl starts leaving out how stupid it sounded and make it sound full of hope ^^ (who remembers the good ol GSC ledgend: if you catch every single unown in the cave, an ancient pokemon will revive in the cave and it's level 100 and you have to try and catch it, if you don't the unowns will escape from your PC and you have to start again @_@ ... ) ... (somewhere along the lines someone said it must be celebi...RIGHT~)

or the RBY ledgend where there was HM06 BUDGE, where you could BUDGE obsticles out of the way near pallet town (you get this HM from beating the elite four 64 times... convenient number... this rumor came out after the convenient console nintendo 64 came out) and for some odd reason only farfetched can learn this, and in the patches of grass beyond the budgable obsticles you can catch wild mews and mewtwos...

... *sigh* the good old days where faith was so easily misplaced...
Travis at Emerald Posted at: 13:59 May25 2005 Post ID: 174573
Travis at Emerald
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Well if that is his theory than let him be. :|
Travis at Emerald Posted at: 14:03 May25 2005 Post ID: 174579
Travis at Emerald
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Plus you know how you go to the Trick house? after you beat one of the mases he says something like "it took me "all night" to do that, so that means Iv'e done on week on emerald and no one says 1 lunch :|||
thakareee Posted at: 13:51 May28 2005 Post ID: 179704
thakareee
Forum GuestMember
+
+
hey fwank....
i think you are a smart guy ...you help out a lot on here to people but how could anything be bogus that you have not personally checked out... the game hasn't been out long enough to check the # of launches theory... time will tell...
like i said we will see... im not creating rumors I'm simply looking at evidence...and speculating... thats why i am a 29 year old who plays pokemon....i like solving riddles and beating nintendo at there own game of hide and seek....

and the pokemon are cool...

pretty soon that aeshma will be here to close it down so ....

salut....
GamerJustinShiel Posted at: 15:20 May28 2005 Post ID: 179792
GamerJustinShiel
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On Ruby I got 100 launches, and no Jirachi, just use the colosseum demo disk.
"It all starts with this, a jewel containing the ultimate power." -Shadow "I still remember what I promised you, for the people of this planet. I promise you, REVENGE!" -
No one knows Shadow better than me. Or likes him more either. Go ahead, try me.
melissa03 Posted at: 16:26 May28 2005 Post ID: 179883
melissa03
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I have the japenese version, *it is so freaken hard to read!* I caught Jirachi in a cave that only appears when the 56th lauch was succsesful, and when the very first unsuccesful launch comes. My jirachi was caught at leval 90!! Wow! who would've though that they could be caught at that leval. O_o
I tried being normal...worst 20 minutes of my life
melissa03 Posted at: 16:29 May28 2005 Post ID: 179892
melissa03
Forum GuestMember
+
+
The cave appeared on route 103, Or in the altering cave. Jirachi was sitting on that peddestal. You know, the one with the steps that goes to it. The altering cave is where I caught it!!!!!!!!!!!
I tried being normal...worst 20 minutes of my life
thakareee Posted at: 19:42 May28 2005 Post ID: 180303
thakareee
Forum GuestMember
+
+
ill believe it when isee it melissa you have any evidence to support this ?? like a polariod or picture...lol

and you didnt say what game emerald....??

we have already established the 56 th launch could only be reached after a game has been going for 56 weeks... so if its emerald how did you have it that long the game only came out a litle bit ago like a month ago here...

sooooo............????
what now......????
ultimate X Posted at: 08:43 May29 2005 Post ID: 181098
ultimate X
+
+
melissa might have a japanese prototype...am i right,melissa?
GamerJustinShiel Posted at: 13:30 May29 2005 Post ID: 181399
GamerJustinShiel
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Gamespot said about altering cave on route 103 also, I'll try that.
"It all starts with this, a jewel containing the ultimate power." -Shadow "I still remember what I promised you, for the people of this planet. I promise you, REVENGE!" -
No one knows Shadow better than me. Or likes him more either. Go ahead, try me.
Fwank Posted at: 03:20 May30 2005 Post ID: 182480
Fwank
Post Likes: 4
+
+
i AM playing the jap version you retards, WHAT altering cave... lying faggots...

...oh but i supposed u just wanted attention, so heres my attention paid

UP YOURS LYING MONGRILS

*edit*

hmmm i just got carried away coz i came back from all these other forums with ppl saying "i didn't cheat this or hack that" and they have a celebi on their team... =D ... i luv it wen kids dunno their shyt from apple sauce... (makes it justified to kick their ****; since they wun know whether it was me or their parents)

thakaree: nintendo doesn't do that, they never did, they're not willing to start now (yer 29, yer in the workforce *i suppose* you should realise how difficult it is for them to just get everything up to date and on schedule; let alone add in a feature of the game that can only be acknowledged after you've been playing for along... i honestly doubt they're kind enough to add in things that they will not get much recognition for (people recognises these things as a screw up in the game)

true, missingno. WAS a screw up, but thats coz it was a GB game and it was their first, after yellow and green came out, they've furthered their skills and made GSC, those were almost flawless (save the celebi incident; they started their promotional events then) and then the gem versions came out, and they made sure there were no bogus cheats like "walk this mani steps blah blah and mew would appear at the chances of 1 in a million in a billion" ... they even announced it publicly (thx to some game channel reporter who does nothing but play pokemon) ...

... wait i'm forgettin something important: YOU'RE 29, don't you think it's only logical they DONT include jirachi in the new game? even if they DONT promote the appearance of jirachi on emerald, this kind of information is very very easy to leak, i doubt think they'd risk their own product just to make another one sell better, it's blardi commercial suicide...

as for the altering cave appearing on route 103, no i've never confirmed that but how mani sad gamers does it take to figure out that kind of thing is bogus? unless melissa hacked her game so hard it screwed itself over and she started seeing jirachis everywhere... other than that the jirachi u catch (on a moon or n e where else for that matter) is all bogus (or hacked) not to mentino it was level 90... do you people even know how a legitamate jirachi is obtained? (oh not even jirachi, lets just say celebi, coz ppl are stil saying u can get it by catching unown...) hmph, dun make me repeat my lectures twice; the 2nd time = not a lecture for your own good but a release of stress for my health -_-"

*further edit* altering cave DOES exsist, but JIRCHI IS NOT INSIDE (dat was my point)
certic Posted at: 14:04 May30 2005 Post ID: 183207
certic
Forum GuestMember
+
+
there is an such thing as altering cave big slow!!!!!!!>_<
ss13 Jay Posted at: 15:26 May30 2005 Post ID: 183328
ss13 Jay
Forum GuestMember
+
+
HI everyone, pokemon emerald is out in England yer :'( But do any of you know when it does come out?
DON'T MAKE ME GET MY BLADES OF CHAOS ON YOU!!
nikki_yao85 Posted at: 19:36 May30 2005 Post ID: 183746
nikki_yao85
Forum GuestMember
+
+
hey guys! wid leafgreen is der gameshark codes?...n does ne1 kno how to use dem?
Bronco11 Posted at: 19:58 May30 2005 Post ID: 183800
Bronco11
+
+
On 30-May-2005 ss13 Jay said:HI everyone, pokemon emerald is out in England yer :'( But do any of you know when it does come out?
Jay's back!
Bronco11 Posted at: 20:00 May30 2005 Post ID: 183803
Bronco11
+
+
I won't close this if you guys keep this on topic!
Displaying Page 1 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 343778

Post Top
Click to close