Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon Emerald

One step closer to catching Jirachi In Emerald

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Previous | Next
Fwank Posted at: 08:43 May31 2005 Post ID: 184269
Fwank
Post Likes: 4
+
+
wat, jirachi? was that the topic? (bronx rather than closing delete it so it dun take up space, close it for one day den delete it, sound nice? coz it IS NICE >.<)
the master of all Posted at: 22:59 Jun14 2005 Post ID: 206394
the master of all
Post Likes: 0
+
+
how wolud u tell, when you see jirachi in 3-d (like when gordon and kyoger fight) and flys?
mullet_warrior2005 Posted at: 07:02 Jun15 2005 Post ID: 206716
mullet_warrior2005
Forum GuestMember
+
+
you guys are all lying, the only way to get jirachi is via a cheating device or by a Nintendo event.

the space centre doesnt have n e thing to do wiv jirachi and even if it did, then even people with japanese versions wouldnt be able to see him cause it has only been out since september, which aint 56 weeks
Terrorists your game is through, Now you've go to answer to, AMERICA! **** YEAH, so lick my *bottom* and suck on my *apples*.
#1trainer Posted at: 14:18 Jun15 2005 Post ID: 207326
#1trainer
+
+
NNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! jarachi can only be obtained legimently through collusum disk or cheating device

Im A PWNER

Ltz battle

SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile I'LL WIN SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

http://www.mindistortion.net/iwantyoursoul/?i_am=#1
jirachi master Posted at: 17:42 Jun15 2005 Post ID: 207596
jirachi master
+
+
Jirachi can only be found by cheat devices. My friend got it up to 115 but no jirachi or deoxys. It is plain wrong. But I still have hopes!
Almost an 8 year member! beat that Smile
rayquaza567 Posted at: 11:53 Jun16 2005 Post ID: 208384
rayquaza567
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I tried the cheat and it worked i found a green jirachi at level 60
I AM THE RAYQUAZA MASTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
#1trainer Posted at: 13:25 Jun16 2005 Post ID: 208545
#1trainer
+
+
On 15-Jun-2005 jirachi master said:Jirachi can only be found by cheat devices. My friend got it up to 115 but no jirachi or deoxys. It is plain wrong. But I still have hopes!
youre no jarichi master if you dont know jarachi can only be obtained legimently with collusum bounus disk that youu get buy preordering pokemon collusum

Im A PWNER

Ltz battle

SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile I'LL WIN SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

http://www.mindistortion.net/iwantyoursoul/?i_am=#1
rayquaza567 Posted at: 13:59 Jun16 2005 Post ID: 208647
rayquaza567
Forum GuestMember
+
+
well explain how i got to the moon and found a green jirachi there which i caught with a normal pokeball when it was on 2/208 hitpoints
(i kinda froze it first and caught it on my first try with my only pokeball with no cheats.)
100%TRUE
I AM THE RAYQUAZA MASTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i_own_rukario_on_emerald Posted at: 15:39 Jun16 2005 Post ID: 208780
i_own_rukario_on_emerald
Forum GuestMember
+
+
pokemon emerald is NOT compatible with pokemon colleseum bonus disk. the ONLY way to get jirachi is thru a cheat device.
Canadian_Rayquaza Posted at: 17:17 Jun16 2005 Post ID: 208932
Canadian_Rayquaza
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 16-Jun-2005 i_own_rukario_on_emerald said:pokemon emerald is NOT compatible with pokemon colleseum bonus disk. the ONLY way to get jirachi is thru a cheat device.
OR, you could get it on R/S, and then trade it to Emerald. And insted of Jirachi, you might get Sunflora stalking you. I tryed it before, and all I got was Sunfloras. You must use the AR on either Sapphire or Ruby's Slot one pokemon codes built in the AR.
aliraza Posted at: 22:46 Jun20 2005 Post ID: 215682
aliraza
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i dont think u can get jirachi and celebi
i think u only can get it from a cheat or a nintendo event
i'm not saying ne thing because i dont have any of those pokemon on ne of my games but u guys are cheatres trying to get every pokemon with cheats, like for instance when that guy said he can get all max stats cheat codes and it works. so what its boring to know ur gonna win every battle the whole concept of the nintendo games is try to catch all the pokemon possible without cheating to get them and to train them (which i think is the best part) to be a good pokemon trainer

*Point of my Story* Don't cheat on every little thing to beat the whole game
SS5 vageto Posted at: 23:01 Jun20 2005 Post ID: 215701
SS5 vageto
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Well Max TM codes are worth it, since there are some one time only ones.
Yawn - what is there to say?
aliraza Posted at: 23:50 Jun20 2005 Post ID: 215756
aliraza
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i know but i wasnt saying that im saying like gettin pokemon max stats or cheating to get the pokemon u r not meant to get cuz sooner or latre it'll mess with ur game :D
Fwank Posted at: 12:38 Jun21 2005 Post ID: 216358
Fwank
+
+
that's why u get a patched rom on yer computer to hack =D that way u can back up yer game files easily =D u COULD flash drive yer roms and play on gameboy with the hacked pokemon but if u wana do dat u might as well just net battle...

... for the 2nd last time ( i know this aint gona be d last ) u can't goto the friggin moon, not to catch jirachi, not to catch deoxys, not to wipe yer own ****, not to do n e thing; jirachi can stil be obtained from mystery gifts (not the friggin gift itself; the tickets u dolt) but alas, Celebi cannot be obtained unless u have bonus disk, or unless u cheat

... man i dun get why it's such a shifty rumor; cheats to get these pokes are everywhere, it worked for me on my first try; i used wild encounter codes for jirachi and celebi becoz there wasn't a warp code for a place jirachi stayed at...

... man these rumors are just like the (catch all the unowns and celebi appears in the ruins) rumor back in GSC... FKN BULLSHYT lah~

btw, that rukario trainer guy said something else that caught my attention: why would a more advanced version of the game be not compatible with the bonus disk while the older ones are???? ... *shrug* must be becoz they want ppl to buy the old versions? XD must be...
aliraza Posted at: 13:25 Jun21 2005 Post ID: 216435
aliraza
Forum GuestMember
+
+
hey fwank how do i use my mystery gift
god_of_fate777 Posted at: 14:54 Jun21 2005 Post ID: 216581
god_of_fate777
Forum GuestMember
+
+
1 altering cave is in fire red
2only ways of obtaining jirachi = demo disk from colloseum or cheating w/ action replay which is really reliable or nintendo event ....over gone no more
3 use a wireless adapter and it's possible to gain the aurora/mystic ticket from a person who's been to a pokemon rock (various locations across america) i dont know where (possible rumor)
4 action replay doesn't freeze as much a gameshark and rarely crashes unless u entered a high amount of codes
5 encountering deoxys or jirachi in wild w/cheat causes it not to obey you (possible rumor)
shot_calla51 Posted at: 15:05 Jun21 2005 Post ID: 216600
shot_calla51
+
+
how do i use my mystery gift answer please

The day has arrived where I put in my very own signature with Fiend Codes:
SSBB = 0259-0069-0106
Pokemon Diamond = 4596 9316 5087
Fwank Posted at: 16:08 Jun21 2005 Post ID: 216732
Fwank
+
+
1. altering cave is also in emerald

2. yeah wat ever...

3. THIS IS HOW U USE MYSTERY GIFT, GO TO GOF'S POST

4. depends on how well the codes were made... personaly i believe gameshark had a more stable ... oh wait duzn't matter, just keep in mind wen u over do it, it duzn't matter which device yer using...

5. nay; the reason deoxys/mew or n e other pokemon for that matter who don't obey you is due to the fact that they don't like you (rather than not like, more like hate you) you could confirm this either by talking to daisy at yer rival's house in the nature versions, or talk to the girl in fallabar who tells u how much yer poke likes u... she'd say it hates u, if thats so, get it to like you more so it'd obey you...
Emerald Fr33k Posted at: 16:48 Jun21 2005 Post ID: 216810
Emerald Fr33k
Forum GuestMember
+
+
In Ruby and Sapphire, if they get 100 successful launches, you get Deoxys. Or you could use the AR code to get to Birth Island.
Fwank Posted at: 17:36 Jun21 2005 Post ID: 216905
Fwank
+
+
wats this wats this, i thot we're over it... WHAT MOON?
Displaying Page 2 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 343778

Post Top
Click to close