Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon LeafGreen

rate my team

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 3 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Previous
Fwank Posted at: 11:09 Jun21 2005 Post ID: 216153
Fwank
Post Likes: 4
+
+
speaking of ages, retro is someone who duzn't act his age and wants disco to make a comeback like an old man XDDDD (it better make a comeback tho, i miss me fro... wig)

oh well~ at least u told me about it din u? if they think i'm harsh they can speak up~ but u can almost bet they're gona return with something like "u s00pid n00b post your team i'm t3h l337 h4x0r wtf are joo man w4t iz y0ur problem" (my shytty leet speak imitation) ... ah some ppl are posting to show off, i'm posting to undermine that... i just want ppl to discuss things in a healthy and peaceful manner =D ... and as a consequence it reduces headaches of the more experienced players; they're not used to seeing crappy movesets =P

random rate~

||hyper cheater's team||

best combo: erm... swampert i guess
worst mistake: lots... held items + movesets of oobers
comments: just a few quick words: the power boosting held items (mystic water, charcoal etc) onli increase the power of the same type moves by 10%, which is hardli significant (even in kyo's massive damage case) and try to allocate moves that take advantage of the poke's special ability and stats (focus on the nature of the move; special or physical, not the elemental type of it, sometimes stabbed moves dish out more damage then super effectives)
rating: roughly 3/10, levels had nothing to do with it, just think about what i've said

||jay996's team||

best combo: bolt-beam rayquaza (kinda)
worst mistake: erm... probabli go with flygon's moveset
comments: yer da dude with the stratergy guide right? ... duzn't look like it; other than the stuff i told hyper cheater, u should also consider support moves and status inducing moves; kingdra would be a decent sweeper if rain dance was in play; your dragons would be deadly sins if you can pull off a couple of dragon dances; sunny day can onli be helpful for zards - it's one edged, and aimed straight at the enemy... you should also consider using different pokes rather than just starters/rares/ledgends... becoz they often have a very limited movepool despite their stats
rating: 3/10, right on the spot

... me off
aliraza Posted at: 12:53 Jun21 2005 Post ID: 216386
aliraza
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
ook i get ya now fwank but retroguy i sent in in application to be a mod when will i know if im rejected or not??
aliraza Posted at: 12:54 Jun21 2005 Post ID: 216388
aliraza
Forum GuestMember
+
+
my old screen name was shot_calla51 but i cant remember the password so uh can ya help me out
shot_calla51 Posted at: 13:39 Jun21 2005 Post ID: 216459
shot_calla51
+
+
well im back lol

The day has arrived where I put in my very own signature with Fiend Codes:
SSBB = 0259-0069-0106
Pokemon Diamond = 4596 9316 5087
REEBAS Posted at: 16:04 Jun22 2005 Post ID: 218171
REEBAS
Forum GuestMember
+
+
this is my team and better than yours.

tyranitar Lv 100
earthquake
brick break
rock slide
crunch

rayquaza Lv 100
outrage
dragon claw
hyper beam
ice beam

kyogre Lv 100
water spout
hydro pump
ice beam
sheer cold

groudon Lv 100
earthquake
eruption
solarbeam
fissure

blaziken Lv 100
sky yppercut
brick break
bulk up
flame thrower

lugia lv 100
aero blast
psychic
hydro pump
fly

your team is not bad,i'll give it 8.5/10 and god of war is crazy crazy game.
sabeer
REEBAS Posted at: 16:16 Jun22 2005 Post ID: 218208
REEBAS
Forum GuestMember
+
+
this is my team and better than yours.

tyranitar Lv 100
earthquake
brick break
rock slide
crunch

rayquaza Lv 100
outrage
dragon claw
hyper beam
ice beam

kyogre Lv 100
water spout
hydro pump
ice beam
sheer cold

groudon Lv 100
earthquake
eruption
solarbeam
fissure

blaziken Lv 100
sky yppercut
brick break
bulk up
flame thrower

lugia lv 100
aero blast
psychic
hydro pump
fly

your team is not bad,i'll give it 8.5/10 and god of war is crazy crazy game.
sabeer
REEBAS Posted at: 16:17 Jun22 2005 Post ID: 218212
REEBAS
Forum GuestMember
+
+
my team is the best,if anyone finds a weakness or bad thing,post it.
sabeer
REEBAS Posted at: 16:25 Jun22 2005 Post ID: 218223
REEBAS
Forum GuestMember
+
+
darkboarder_77,Fwank and gamerjustinshiel all your team are bad noyhing against mine,they are just mortals and are begging for life.
sabeer
Fwank Posted at: 01:54 Jun23 2005 Post ID: 218788
Fwank
+
+
all i can say is your avatar looks awsome

... i can say more but at the moment i'm stunned by your avatar and your quad post...

next time you post more than thrice u'll just get banned -_-" try to edit your posts mate

... yea i agree my team sux; it's so crap it's not even here, so how did u know my team was mortal =D ?? OH WAIT U MEANT THAT TEAM? lol ... ... ... ... yes it sux but REEBAS, it can actuali beat your team without losing a poke... so why are yuo... ANYWAY rating rating -_-"

||REEBAS's team|| "my team is the best,if anyone finds a weakness or bad thing,post it." <-- so like, i can just tell ya right? hehe haven't read yer team yet but i bet theres ONE mistake...

BEST COMBO: Blazekin's pump set
WORST MISTAKE: hmmmm... toughie, choose between groudon and kyogre
COMMENTS: i'm sure you believe kyogre and groudon to be "all that"... and you're right they are; each of em being the most powerful physical type and special type respectiveli... however your movesets hold their potential back; you;ve given groudon special attacks... look just let me explain before you napalm my house...

- groudon has crazy physical attack so it's only normal you should give it physical moves... even though you can sunny beam with groudon, it doesn't have the SP.atk to be able to knock out a water type fast enough before it dies itself, remembering donny's SP stats are rather weak, often a STABBED special move could destroy it easily... eruption is about the only special move you'd have on a groudon other than overheat/fireblast ... lotsa preference talk there... oh and although fissure is sometimes nice, you'd be better off taking advantage of groudon's godli stats and just kill yer opponents, not trying your luck with a crappy OHKO move...

- kyo's the complete opposite of groudon; which makes it twice as more valuable as it's natural weaknesses are both special type, which makes kyogre virtuali invincible as it has humongous SP... there's nothing really that bad with your set xept for the fact that you have sheer cold, which is a waste of a slot on kyo... you should get calm mind to ward off grass/elec types and become a god... the onli thing they can do to kill a c.minded kyogre is to take it out with a dd.dragon; which would have to risk it's butt infront of yer IB... the standard kyoober set that takes advantage of it's drizzle effect would be, most commonli: calm mind/surf/ice beam/thunder... the onli pokemon this moveset cannot take out would have to be shedinja... but it's ONE out of 386 pokemon, unless yer friends are shedinja fanatix like me, dw about it...

soz for the long explanation, but i just had to clear that up -_-" and i've just taken a look at my team that bronco posted; aparentli it actuali CAN beat yer team in a battle (now that i know your moveset...) losing onli one poke at the most (i was kinda kidding coz i saw 4 ubers... but there's nothing to be affraid of according to your moveset...)

... not convinced? here's how i'd do it: gengar will commit suicide since it's always first and i let it die so ppl dun get free hits n e wai... but in the case it succeeds, one of your poke is now dead; we both switch, i use ninjas, u use wat ever... i sub, u destroy it, i protect, u can't hit, i keep subbing and protecting, and then i pass it to marowak ; tada, i win (i think marowak's moveset is wrong; it knows aeriel ace instead of swords dance)

... =S but yeah you're right, my team's stil mortal compared to yers... it could beat you no doubt, but it'll die of old age XDDDDD
shot_calla51 Posted at: 13:14 Jun23 2005 Post ID: 219416
shot_calla51
+
+
no spamming naw im playin fwank

SSBB = 0259-0069-0106
Fwank Posted at: 12:49 Jun24 2005 Post ID: 220889
Fwank
+
+
wat u talking about man, hurry up and report bad post
shot_calla51 Posted at: 12:55 Jun24 2005 Post ID: 220918
shot_calla51
+
+
y should i

SSBB = 0259-0069-0106
cheatmasta793 Posted at: 13:46 Jun24 2005 Post ID: 221053
cheatmasta793
Forum GuestMember
+
+
HEY PPLZ
DEVIL MAY CRY RULEZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!DEVIL MAY CRY RULEZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
scorpion92 Posted at: 17:39 Jun24 2005 Post ID: 221502
scorpion92
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Hey people, you lot have some good teams, my ones suck at the moment but i am trying my best

^_^
Team D$ RULES!!!! Come join one of the BIGGEST and most improving team on SC. Yes Team Dark $corpion is here to help all of you's, Thanks to all to my members. Join my site: http://s12.invisionfree.com/Overload/index.php?. Need Admins
Master Pika Posted at: 13:08 May05 2008 Post ID: 2228212
Master Pika
Don't disrespect the funk
Post Likes: 1
+
+
shouldnt you guysgo to the team rating forum?
All my tinypic links died :(
Speedt Posted at: 04:35 May07 2008 Post ID: 2230970
Speedt
+
+
This was 3 years ago. check the dates. no need to post that here and bump this one.

locked.

Displaying Page 3 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 412146

Post Top
Click to close