Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Super Smash Bros. Melee

Compendium of Smash Knowledge

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 3 of 5

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | Last     Previous | Next
mastersword118 Posted at: 21:37 Sep19 2005 Post ID: 423692
mastersword118
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
FINALLY!! That. Took. FOREVER.

I finally finished editing the CoSK. It now has bold, italics, underlines, and all that stuff. Also, I fixed a few minor bugs. Nothing major.

Anyway, if you guys need me to fix something or you have a question for me, IM me at mastersword118.
True pokemon master Posted at: 18:43 Oct18 2005 Post ID: 475401
True pokemon master
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Smash Knlowege hey? I've been practicing with Kirby for a long time and need some tips on HOW to wavedash do u guys think u can help?
The_Arbiter101 is my girlfriend,she rules,touch her and lose your life.I mod,All G-Cube games not yet listed,Arcade and Retro systems,Mario Party 6 and 7. Join these teams,TPM,Soalrbeam,Fox,Playboy,Rap/HippyHop music.Rebellion,Water,Blaziken and more.
ProRoyPlayer Posted at: 21:06 Oct18 2005 Post ID: 475643
ProRoyPlayer
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Here i am BY FAR the GREATEST Roy player around, and i still don't know what him or that wannabe Marth is saying when they speak Japanese. If someone knows, hurry the hell up and tell me.

I'd say thanks, but Hmph.
Cylun Posted at: 15:24 Oct19 2005 Post ID: 476316
Cylun
Forum GuestMember
+
+
ROAD ROLLER DA! WRYYYYYYYYY!

Edit out your posts (particular the part about you being the greatest Roy player around and Marth being the wannabe). Also, do not ask questions and then tell us to hurry the hell up. The fact that this is completely irrelevent to gameplay worsens this.

To humor you, I DO need a little help with Roy. Can you explain his dtilt chains? How can I use Roy to do shffl combos like Marth does( i know roy has a far weaker airial game, I just want to know if it is possible)? If roy can't, then how should I make up for his inability to chain fair's to spikes and his inferior sweet spot? And how(other than dancing blade, everyone knows about the dancing blade spikes) can I spike with roy? I'm mainly Marth, so pity me
I am Cylun. May your life be easy and your future ripe.
TheEmptyPage Posted at: 15:31 Oct19 2005 Post ID: 476327
TheEmptyPage
Forum GuestMember
+
+
.... go get owned by Neo already
ProRoyPlayer Posted at: 11:48 Oct20 2005 Post ID: 477601
ProRoyPlayer
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Well, by saying Marth is better when it comes to airial game, you are absolutely right, but that doesn't mean marth's moves always go in first. I'm natrually good at the game, perferably with Roy. I find whenever i'm up against a Marth player, i can always get airial hits in first, i guess i'm just faster with the controller, which is good because a lot of Roy's intense combinations start off in the air, by useing the foreward airial swipe, once you connect it, your opponent will drop downwards, and so will you, until the two of you are face to face, at that point crouch down and hit the other with the sword poke, that will knock the other upwards for the twin blade, then if you time it right, after you land back to the ground, run towards the other, jump up, and continue with the airial swipe, at this point the other will be well off the edge (i recommend practicing in final destination) you then finish the other off with the power front slash, or the charge up sword. Roy can easily be juggled in the air by Marth, but because of Roy's ability to drop like a rock, it's simple to get back on the ground and cancel Marth's plan. Also wave dashing is perfect to use. If i never wave dashed in SSBM i wouldn't win half my fights. Normally i'll run at my opponent, then right when i'm infront of him/her i'll wave dash backwards, at that point the other already executed his attack, but missed. I know if i run at the other to get a grab in he or she will just jump back, or strike at me again, so i'll wave dash forward into a grab, once i do that i'll throw them upwards and start my combop from there (combo that i demonstrated above) I hardly use the shield breaker, sure i'd probably be a lot better if i used it, but i can't time it well. Pfft...it's not part of my style anyway, who cares. Coming this January i'm in a SSBM tournament, first place gets a nintendo Revolution...which will be perfect, because Melee had it's time, it's how time to master SSBR!!!!!Anyway, hope that helped. If anyone knows what marth and roy are saying in english. LEMME KNOW! Many thanks.

ProRoyPlayer
WarriorofZarona Posted at: 10:54 Oct21 2005 Post ID: 479278
WarriorofZarona
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I'll be deleting that last post, Alucard. Please refrain from flaming in the forum.
krazyzyko Posted at: 14:45 Oct26 2005 Post ID: 489669
krazyzyko
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Hey guys if you're REALLY into smash(that I assume you are) go to smashboards.com and meet the most part of the smash population and you can checkout or organize a tournament in your area so you can hone your skills! it's like the smashworld. So go and check it out(you'll love it)I'll be looking forward to meet ya'll there.

...........later
SwordsMaster Posted at: 20:54 Nov05 2005 Post ID: 506706
SwordsMaster
Forum GuestMember
+
+
OMG! How long did it take u 2 put down all that info?
Mask-o-Sheik Posted at: 19:32 Nov06 2005 Post ID: 508543
Mask-o-Sheik
Forum GuestMember
+
+
mastersword (the other ms ;): if you have the time, could you incorporate the changes in the glossary i noted on page 2?
DDR: want to pass Paranoia Survivor ~ Religions are just cults with more members. -- The resident SSB:M Captain Falcon user. -- "Let's eat fast so we can eat again!" ~ Ash
WarriorofZarona Posted at: 14:44 Nov17 2005 Post ID: 522239
WarriorofZarona
Forum GuestMember
+
+
You'd have to tell him on GameFAQs or on aim. He hardly comes here anymore. -_-

If I see him, I'll let him know. By the way, is he in charge of the compendium at Smash Boards too?
GamerJustinShiel Posted at: 19:29 Dec19 2005 Post ID: 572928
GamerJustinShiel
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 26-Oct-2005 krazyzyko said:Hey guys if you're REALLY into smash(that I assume you are) go to smashboards.com and meet the most part of the smash population and you can checkout or organize a tournament in your area so you can hone your skills! it's like the smashworld. So go and check it out(you'll love it)I'll be looking forward to meet ya'll there.

...........later
I should, I'm only known by a few for my skills, since I never entered in tournaments, but it would be fun to fight a real challenge that would have me 2nd-guessing my victory. As of now I have began to pass my only real challenge by alot, my cousin, a Falco user. Lol, Falco user, Fox user(me), we just can't seem to pick differences on anything.

>GJS<
"It all starts with this, a jewel containing the ultimate power." -Shadow "I still remember what I promised you, for the people of this planet. I promise you, REVENGE!" -
No one knows Shadow better than me. Or likes him more either. Go ahead, try me.
Dragoon King. Posted at: 19:31 Jan23 2006 Post ID: 632822
Dragoon King.
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Yeah I have something to ask... more like 2 things

1 When I went to the link that talks about the wavedash and what-not it never shows up it just keeps loading and reloading over and over (Once the green bar is full and goes back down and repeats itself) so can someone give me some help

2 When I was Kirby and sucked up G&W for some strange reson G&W Fying Pan apeard in Kirbys hand althow I never used his B move

And nice FAQ has a lot of Info althow about 1.999999% is so simple and basic it should not even be there

P.S. Sory if this is the wrong place to put this but it seemed like the perfect place to ask
[center]
My dragon has issues
()xxxxxx[|]::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::>
(+[__]:Smile
WARNING: "Next left" does not mean "turn left immediately."
log Posted at: 14:56 Feb03 2006 Post ID: 654703
log
Forum GuestMember
+
+
do you have any idea who cez is? well let me tell you, he said he was the best, the ultimate, and undefeated. does anyone here believe that? if so, you have been enslaved by him, and are brainwashed currently. now this smasboard thing sounds pretty cool, so thanks for mentioning that, for once I can enter a tournament to see if I am really good, or if my friend who uses fox, has no skill at all ( he is hard to beat some times, but most often he is so gullible... If u know what I mean Smile) by the way, I have a challenge for anyone who thinks they are the best, and it is all star, very hard, one life, no continues. good luck (as of now I can do that pretty easily.)
if at first you don't suceed skydiving is not for you
the art of flying is to throw yourself at the ground and miss.
I see said the blind man to his deaf son.
he who pulls the sword out of the stone shall have it confiscated by the FBI
how do you keep an idiot busy? (look below)
how do you keep an idiot busy? (look above)
F-Zone360 Posted at: 04:33 May19 2006 Post ID: 831913
F-Zone360
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Please cut down the double posts if you don't mind log. If you're talking about Cez as in Cez Rowland, as in Bad Wolf, as in Azred Ferla. Then I guess I know him.

Does anyone know how to collect items in mid-air? I do!

GOODBYE SUPERCHEATS, IT WAS A GREAT RUN
nevake Posted at: 15:08 May20 2006 Post ID: 833864
nevake
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Press Z.
ritt.no-ip.com
F-Zone360 Posted at: 04:22 May22 2006 Post ID: 836126
F-Zone360
Forum GuestMember
+
+
PTHPTH, well this is the internet, I'd expect alot of SSBM players to know that. My friends however, don't. I have the upper hand!! Sorta.....

GOODBYE SUPERCHEATS, IT WAS A GREAT RUN
nevake Posted at: 16:23 May23 2006 Post ID: 838246
nevake
Forum GuestMember
+
+
>F-Zone

Go to www.ssbm.it/awesomevs

Look at some of those, although they are old, and aren't really that good, you'll see some good techniques being used. Go watch =].
ritt.no-ip.com
kingrhino Posted at: 18:03 May31 2006 Post ID: 848092
kingrhino
Forum GuestMember
+
+
log please stop talking about cez behind his back.i think a lot of people on supercheats hate him now and all he did was say that there was some glitch characters.i dont care if he lied because i liked his avatar so there.lol.anyway i wont turn this into a cez discussion so erm did you know that if you jump off the edge with ganondorf and face someone else close to the ledge and press up and b it will let you use it over and over again and it can deal quite a lot of damage.same goes with c.falcon though doesnt it.
join team mario bros. the best team ever!!!!!!!!!!!
Jakester 24/7 Posted at: 17:39 Jun17 2006 Post ID: 872954
Jakester 24/7
+
+
log no dbl post
~2nd post deleted~

ppl say they can beat me with thier eyes closed,I say CUZ ITZ IN YUR DREAMZ!
skittles.TASTE THE F**KING RAINBOW!
http://www.forumsvibe.com/g...consoled
Mine!!!1!!!!
(online)
Displaying Page 3 of 5

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 536289

Post Top
Click to close